Tager Chan Log 9

11<@Thoon> Alright: Last time on Tager-Chan, the DM was being a panzy faggot providing no content, before that, Saya, Shizuka and Yumi were escaping down the stairs of the lab to look for some combination of Enyo, a way out and Shizu's phone.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( one sec let me get up my songs))
11<@Thoon> Yumi doesn't look well, but is maintaining a Vampire form at the front of the group, obviously barely able to stand.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( still on second floor, no way to roof? ))
11<@Thoon> (Not that doesn't involve some sort of hybrid damage beam)
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks over Yumi and wispers to saya 1".. I .. I don't think she'll be able to turn back…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "What do you mean," Saya asks quietly.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ".. just look at her … I … I think being like that is keeping her up…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe. Uh, well, I guess if she can get away on her own, or find a place to hide and rest…"
11<@Thoon> Yumi: "I'll be… fine. I just need to get out of here."
<Saya_Koizumi> "See?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I.. I guess"6 she looks around 1"But how do we get out? The main floor has a lot of people on it"
06* Saya_Koizumi keeps the group heading down stairs for the basement, skipping the ground floor entirely. "Maybe there's a way out in the basement? We can't just leave Enyo-chan down there anyway."
11<@Thoon> "They'll be all over the place soon. Any idea about exits?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Maybe… There would be access tunels and things like that maybe?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka follows
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's worth a shot. If not, well, I don't know, maybe we cna climb out through a window?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "In the basement?"6 looks around to make suer she didn't miss any up here.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka in fact didn't she get in through a window before? Or is that a different part of the building
11<@Thoon> The downstairs floor is a lot like the lab section of the ground floor, only far more reinforced looking. It does have the advantage of plenty of cover that you can slip around in, even Yumi if her wings are folded up may be able to hide. The stairs lead to a dominant corridor with a sign pointing in one direction to "Active testing", the other way more labs and a dead end.
<Saya_Koizumi> "No, no, we'd have to go back up."
06* Saya_Koizumi looks around. "Hm…I don't see Enyo-chan anywhere? I guess we'll have to go look for her. I wonder what they do down here."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks around 1"uwww… this place looks like a vault"
11<@Thoon> The windows were up on the top floor. They sealed up when the alarm was pulled, but you probably have the strength to rip through them. At the very least, you can run to them. There may he a way out here though. The stairways are small, not practical for transporting kidnapped little girls or anything.
11<@Thoon> Yumi: impaitently "Let's just hurry up and find her!"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "R-Right"6 tries to open more doors to look in the rooms
06* Saya_Koizumi runs off to start looking for Enyo, opening doors and poking her head into rooms and glancing down corridors.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Koizumi don't … ah.."6 as she runs off
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka turns to look at yumi to make sure she's keepign up
<Saya_Koizumi> ((should i roll boservation or something?))
11<@Thoon> ((Sure.))
11<@Thoon> ((Both of you))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10+9: 21 [2d10=4,8]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((17))
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 3d10: 22 [3d10=7,9,6]
11<@Thoon> 2d10+9 for Yumi, what its worth
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, for Yumi, what its worth: 16 [2d10=3,4]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((ohh just an 8 or 9~))
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 1d10: 8 [1d10=8]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((worth it. 37))
11<@Thoon> ((Maverick.))
<Saya_Koizumi> (( http://images.4chan.org/jp/src/1270083075724.jpg ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( :3c ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww…"6 she looks in the lab probably seeing things she wish she didn't
11<@Thoon> The majority of labs are nothing more then simple empty places, however Saya stops just before one where she hears a pair of adult woman's voices coming from the other side. "I'm sure something else besides Yamada's little security breech is here. I can smell it. Close."
06* Saya_Koizumi backs off a little and waves everyone else over.
11<@Thoon> Shizu however quickly ducking into and out of a room nearly misses it, but spots Enyo, in human form still, half climbing up pile of shelves and boxes while trying to keep quiet and stealthy.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah Enyo!"
06* Saya_Koizumi goes back to eavesdropping.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((Shit kawawhatver you know hwo shizu speaks))
11<@Thoon> "Huh? Shiz-whoa!" and the pile of things falls to the ground as she quickly turns around in shock.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6 she pokes her head into the hallway 1"Koizumi I found Karasawa" 6 she says a bit too loud
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka quickly turns around 1"Ah.. you alright?"
06* Saya_Koizumi jumps a bit. "Eh?" She heads back for Shuzuka, as quietly as she can.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka goes to check if enyo is alright
<Saya_Koizumi> "You did? Awesome~ Enyo-chan, we should probably get out of here."
11<@Thoon> "Surely you trust the security more then your sense of smell, right?" "Yamada won't guard competition if paid to do it. Besides, he's the obsessive type. If they figure out our plans to find that shard in the park tomorrow and get ready, we'll never suppress things." is heard just before Saya wanders off. Meanwhile, Yumi leaning against a wall struggles to walk over.
11<@Thoon> Enyo starts digging in the mess with one hand, rubbing her butt she landed on with the other. "Uh, hey guys. Wasn't expecting you so soon. Didn't happen to get rid of those scary ladies did you?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks at what enyo was on
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((it was a ladder right?))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh? Uh…no. I think I found them, though."
11<@Thoon> ((A pile of furniture, boxes and books))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((Ah my bad))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((well))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9 for looking at the pile
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for looking at the pile: 17 [2d10=1,7]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((ha crit~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((It's full of important mystic tomes.))
11<@Thoon> Shizu, you open a until now secure box to look inside, and find the remains of some sort of animal that's roughly inside out. Fear~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+9-2
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 4d10+9-2: 24 [4d10=5,5,1,6]
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, did you find anyhting, Enyo-chan? We found Yumi-chan~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((17))
11<@Thoon> Enyo: "I saw they had the tablet we found! They took it from a lab. I thought I saw them put it in here, I was just trying to get it."
09<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((well thoon 17~))
11<@Thoon> I'll say that's enough, you manage to brave the sight somehow. The box says "Ta'ge detection experiment 05"
11<@Thoon> Yumi weakly mumbles something about wanting to just get out now that you're all together.
<Saya_Koizumi> "I found what looked like a piece of one in a medical cabinet."
06* Saya_Koizumi looks around the stuff scattered on the floor for anything that looks like a fancy hunk of rock.
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 observation
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, observation: 20 [3d10=10,3,7]
11<@Thoon> Enyo: "Maybe they've got a couple here. Help me look, guys."
<Saya_Koizumi> ((17))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka drops the box making a slight yelp
11<@Thoon> Stuck inside a box not unlike the animal one Saya opens is another tablet, not the one you first found, but it looks like another part of whatever they're from.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "U…um yeah… lets get out…"
06* Saya_Koizumi grabs the tablet first. "We better take this with us, though."
11<@Thoon> Enyo: "Is that our one?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "No, I think it's different."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. can we look at ti latter?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "That's why we're taking it with us, silly~"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka is looking shaken 1".. uwww though were woudl we go… Karasawa did you see anythign down here that could lead us out?"
06* Saya_Koizumi heads out the door. "Now, we just need to find a way out…"
11<@Thoon> Enyo: "Argh. Then they've still got ours somewhere… I guess we should just go though. I did find a way out we can problably take."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Jees. We could keep looking, but as-is, we've stolen enough from them. And if you found a way out, lead the way."
11<@Thoon> Enyo: "It was a big elevator I think lead up to the carpark. I noticed them taking boxes in and out of it. Beats going upstairs." and Enyo leads the way through the corridors to a large lab that actually has a viewing area to overlook it. It seems empty, however.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah..let's go"6 she looks around teh room a bit more before heading outside into the hall
06* Saya_Koizumi follows Enyo. "Well, looks safe enough. We better just hurry along."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka follows making sure yumi keeps up
11<@Thoon> The four of you get into the lab and find a deactivated elevator that's used for porbably transporting trucks full of whatever. Its not hard to climb up even without transforming, but the exit to it is sealed by a sheet of unmoving metal covering what's clearly the exit.
<Saya_Koizumi> "So…how do we get this open?"
06* Saya_Koizumi looks around for som sort of manual override or something.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… Hyatt could you?"
11<@Thoon> Yumi: "I'll try." and she tries to ram her claws into it and tear it down."
11<@Thoon> 5d10 +11
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, +11: 36 [5d10=10,8,7,4,7]
11<@Thoon> ((If only she had drama points))
11<@Thoon> She's weak and slow at it, but starts to manage to rip it down. However, almost as soon as light shines in, another alarm rings "Warning: Central lab breach."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( oh well ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "eh?!"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh crap."
11<@Thoon> Yumi: "… I've got this. It'll just take… a minute."
<Saya_Koizumi> "We better hurry after that."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks around panicing
11<@Thoon> Enyo: "What do we do? we'll get caught if we don't hurry!"
11<@Thoon> Observation rolls~
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 3d10: 18 [3d10=3,9,6]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((16))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10+9: 15 [2d10=1,5]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((another fail))
11<@Thoon> ((If only multiples counted))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ;_; ))
11<@Thoon> Shizu: You could hide behind a small container in the centre area of the lab if you hurry! Saya, if you don't get through immedidaly something like against the wall under the view screen may be good for everyone.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka thinks about it for a second but instead shifts into her tager form 1"Um.. I don't think we can hid…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( er hide))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe we can hide if we just duck down against the wlal under the window there. They'd look in, but wouldn't see us."
06* Saya_Koizumi quickly runs over to lead by example.
11<@Thoon> Yumi: giving an angry shout "Care to give me a hand then?!"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah.. .I .. supose.."6 she goes over to try and move the piece
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+5
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10+5: 15 [2d10=3,7]
11<@Thoon> Enyo, still untransformed: "That sounds best!" and runs after Saya as fast as she can.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( so 12))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka grunts a bit as she pulls the on the metal
11<@Thoon> You help the process marginingly speeding it up. As the others get into hiding, you hear the females voice suddenly go over the speakers of the lab. "I knew it! Trying to escape are you, tager?!"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "eh…"6 shizu fades out 1"Um um.. it's open lets go.."
11<@Thoon> ((It's not completely open, sorry, I meant it's going a little faster~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Knew I should wait on word of god before going for it~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((ah my bad ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uw…"6 tries harder
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((reroll, burn DRAMA points?))
11<@Thoon> Another voice starts, changing mid way through "Should we show them the Ssssurprisse?" "Yes. See tager, this should help us find your fancy artifacts a bit easier." and suddenly the air starts to electrify, and something in the container from the centre of the room starts to shine with varrious lights and make monsterous sounds.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh….crap."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "eh…"6 shizuka fades otu
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( er out ))
11<@Thoon> Something starts to burst out of the container, varrious tentacled bits poking out of the gaps as it starts to move around violently. Cackling and the words "It's no dhohanoid, but it's still better then you abominations." come from the speaker. Roll inish everyone~
11<@Thoon> 3d10 monster, Yumi, Enyo
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, monster, Yumi, Enyo: 6 [3d10=1,3,2]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 4d10+9: 21 [4d10=1,1,6,4]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ;_; ))
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10+6
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 1d10+6: 11 [1d10=5]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((initiative is jsut the one die, isn't it?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((oh wait))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 1d10: 7 [1d10=7]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((+ reflex correct?))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((correct.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((15))
11<@Thoon> Monster 6, Yumi 11, Enyo 7
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( and it's time for ALWAYS.mp3 ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((That is not fight music, even in G))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((only other option I have right now is hishi no hate, and that's not fight music eitehr)0
11<@Thoon> The monster itself as its bits reach out of the container looks little like the poor animal it once was, flailing tentacles and struggling to get out, you have a small chance to spring into action first, Shizu.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((long desc))
11<@Thoon> Yumi calls out "What the hell is that?!" while Enyo just looks deathly afraid of it.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((also one sec let me get the tager page up))
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's some sort of monster. So, uh, we jsut need to fight it~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6 something in shizu's mind screams at her and she takes here chance. Her cloak ripples as it turns its arcane energy turns in on itself warping and folding until shizu is no longer there yet there. A flurry of of thorned elbows and fist come charging from directly behind the mass
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( half agi+1 correct for pool?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((also double, does that mean 6 or uper limit of 3~?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((no wait hurp fighting))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((What's going on?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((multiport))
11<@Thoon> ((Using the limit weapon? That's 6 attacks, its doubled.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((double actions on single action with no penalty))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((yeah, ok~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9 for strike 1
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for strike 1: 22 [2d10=7,6]
11<@Thoon> ((roll'em up~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9 for strike 2
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for strike 2: 15 [2d10=2,4]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9 for strike 3
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for strike 3: 18 [2d10=8,1]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9 for strike 4
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for strike 4: 22 [2d10=4,9]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (16, 13,17,18)
11<@Thoon> 4#2d10+5
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 4#2d10+5: 12 [2d10=5,2], 14 [2d10=6,3], 17 [2d10=2,10], 19 [2d10=7,7]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( beat by 2, miss, beat by 2, :3c ))
11<@Thoon> I don't know about your str, just weapon+bonus
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( strength is 3 ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((er 5))
11<@Thoon> 3 dice, 2, 2, miss
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((ok))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2#2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2#2d10: 16 [2d10=7,9], 13 [2d10=9,4]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 3d10: 11 [3d10=1,5,5]
11<@Thoon> The monster has no armor, forutnantly, but its meaty. It screams in pain. Saya's turn.
11<@Thoon> Enyo's backed right up against the wall, too scared to do anything to help.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6 fades back in where she was orignally standing seeming a bit shaken and sick from the manuver
11<@Thoon> The needles also fly into the monster, it screams out a deafening roar.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( shizu is so getting tentacles ;_;0~~1))
11<@Thoon> ((Not effectually, she half killed it, some challenging boss~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( yeah it ate my DP though, granted that was my error and compinsating, she wouldn't hit worht shit otherwise~))
11<@Thoon> ((3/4s killed it, in fact. Hurgh~ Was expecting it to KILL someone~ Ah well, I have ideas~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ;_; ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((well, I already did my turn.))
11<@Thoon> ((I'm retarded and missed it. Right.)) Yumi tears a bit more, exposing a bit of light. The monster lashes grappling tentacles at Shizu, who starts having anime flashbacks
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "UWaaaaa!"
11<@Thoon> 4d10+5-6 attack attempt
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, attack attempt: 14 [4d10=3,3,8,1]
11<@Thoon> 7~ Woo~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((dodge or can I not do that without any actions?))
11<@Thoon> ((roll a critfail dodge~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10+9: 21 [2d10=10,2]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 19~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((This isn't like some games where you need actions to defend. You can ALWAYS defend against an attack.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( there was a thing if something attacks you when you don't have actions they get a bonus or something))
11<@Thoon> ((You can always dodge unless its obvious by you being heavily restrained, poisoned or disabled. Going all out on something doesn't stop you from diving out of the way))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I actually like this, as it benefits the players mroe than the bad guys.))
11<@Thoon> ((If you use all your actions you have a MAP for every single thing that entire round you do, your actions or other peoples (so, dodging) but its still doable. Limit gives no MAP so you suffer none))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ah ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((So that does apply to defenses too. Huh. ))
11<@Thoon> The tentacles knock you down, but can't grip the spikes. The woman's voice mutters "It just needs a boost." and the air electrifies again.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6 manages to swat it off enough but is crying out a bit
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, stop being such a coward. You'll be fine~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( http://everydaymagicalgirls.wikidot.com/shizuka I think I got the table right ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "B…BUT!"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( er wound table ))
11<@Thoon> The sudden electricity in the air intensifies, this time causing some sort of magical effect so potent it affects you, your tager forms twist their shapes slightly, and its quite painful, the monster seems to rapidly mutate or something.
11<@Thoon> Tenacities to focus.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 4d10+9: 28 [4d10=10,4,1,4]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 19 hopefully should be enough ))
11<@Thoon> 5d10
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 5d10: 27 [5d10=5,2,6,9,5]
11<@Thoon> 6d10
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((in before damn tagers ))
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 6d10: 28 [6d10=8,2,2,3,4,9]
<Saya_Koizumi> 5d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 5d10: 26 [5d10=7,5,4,2,8]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((oh that just wants a drama point ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((wait, does tager form mean it's god-awful higher or not?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((would enyo have to roll? not in tager form and such ))
11<@Thoon> ((higher~))
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10 forgot my teancity is 13 now
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, forgot my teancity is 13 now: 2 [1d10=2]
11<@Thoon> ((Assuming you get a bonus to it anyways. And I want goddamn tagers this time.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( acutaly hurp))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((21's still best that roll gets.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 1d10 for 11
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for 11: 4 [1d10=4]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 23 ))
11<@Thoon> Enyo starts to bubble up, growing some sort of spinal shape as she's forcfully turning into a tager, though the screams do not make it sound nearly as fun as either of you have had it. Yumi on the other hand collapses, but she tears away the last bit of the door, making a clear getaway if you run for it.
11<@Thoon> Saya and Shizu, you both manage to keep it together, the crawling feeling all over your bodies starts to subside. The monster's tentacles are now replaced by sharp looking plates, and it seems almost entirely different.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Karasawa!"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Owww….what the hell was that?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uw…wha…waht happened ot it…Hyatt?!"6 she looks at hyatt hoping the way is opened
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( http://images.4chan.org/tg/src/1270088337434.jpg speaking of horrors ))
11<@Thoon> Enyo: "Ahh… what's… happening?" the Echo mutters
11<@Thoon> Yumi's fallen down on the ground, and is actually tumbling down the elevator ramp towards you. There's <s>sun</s> artifical light though! You can escape!
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "ah!"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Shouldn't we kill the monster?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Bu-But!"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((who's up?))
11<@Thoon> Shizu is.
11<@Thoon> The new monster roars furriously, the effect is only pissing it off, if anything, tentacles are already reaching for the vampire now approaching it.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka attempts to save yumi as she tumbles
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( hmm agility test?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( wlel grab her and try to head up the ramp ))
11<@Thoon> ((Works.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 4d10+7: 33 [4d10=8,2,10,6]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((So…we're running away? figures. In b4 I stay behind and solo the fucker when not suppsoed to or some shit.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 17 ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( well just trying to get yumi out of the way possibly enyo too, remeber shizu can easly be persaded~))
11<@Thoon> You manage to grab the poor girl and start running, her size breaks your invisiblity though. Saya's up, Enyo's curled up now crying, the giant magical girl's murder victim looks inviting~
11<@Thoon> 1d10
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( Her invisibily would be broken pretty fast from the spam))
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 1d10: 8 [1d10=8]
11<@Thoon> ((ah, right.))
06* Saya_Koizumi gets between the monster and Enyo and shoots some friendly pink lasers at it.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6 carries yumi up to the ramp and looks back 1"Koizumi, Karasawa !?"
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 god we suck in combat~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, god we suck in combat~: 11 [2d10=8,3]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((18))
11<@Thoon> 2d10+6
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 2d10+6: 23 [2d10=7,10]
<Saya_Koizumi> "You're not running away, are you?"
11<@Thoon> (('only' 4 dice))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "bu..but"
<Saya_Koizumi> 4d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 4d10: 19 [4d10=3,1,6,9]
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's a magicla girl's job to fight monsters, idiot. Besides, Enyo-chan's over here, she doesn't look too good."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks at yumi 1"…bu.."
11<@Thoon> It doesn't like that, and turns to you, but from the entrance you entered the room from a voice calls out "Essscaping? Ssscared?" and a sudden machinegun like sound comes from a snake woman, roll dodge, Shizu~
11<@Thoon> 3d10
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 3d10: 22 [3d10=3,10,9]
11<@Thoon> ((That's more like it, even if not a straight~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10+9: 25 [2d10=10,6]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 19 ))
11<@Thoon> d5
11<@Thoon> 1d5
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 1d5: 5 [1d5=5]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ;_; ))
11<@Thoon> 5#2d10 armor applies to each. Man. should just pre-roll this stuff~
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, armor applies to each. Man. should just pre-roll this stuff~: 12 [2d10=2,10], 8 [2d10=5,3], 14 [2d10=9,5], 7 [2d10=5,2], 11 [2d10=5,6]
11<@Thoon> ((So, that's 5#1d10 armors for Shizu. while waiting.))
11<@Thoon> The monster charges angrily at Saya, flailing sharp bits at her direction.
11<@Thoon> 3d10 fightan
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, fightan: 13 [3d10=2,3,8]
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 dodgan
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, dodgan: 14 [2d10=10,4]
11<@Thoon> ((Well, fate likes the Dhohanoid at least.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((hm?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ;_; ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((19))
11<@Thoon> The monster misses you as you leap out of the way. To hurry things along though, we'll say that it does keep going, towards Enyo.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ;__; ))
11<@Thoon> ((Still waiting for you to armor, Shizu, unless you want 10d10's worth of needles stuck in you unaltered~ ))
03* Orrin|Elsewhere (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( oh sorry ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 5#1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 5#1d10: 5 [1d10=5], 8 [1d10=8], 6 [1d10=6], 4 [1d10=4], 6 [1d10=6]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((.. how average ))
<Orrin|Elsewhere> ((a night early?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( sorta, also tentacles ))
11<@Thoon> So that's 23 damage to you, as needles stab into you, and paralysing poison starts to course through your system, make me say damn tagers
11<@Thoon> ((Yep. Make up proper session <s>that I'm dragging on with needless combat</s>))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( you mean nedleless~))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka screams out droping yumi
<Orrin|Elsewhere> ((needle combat))
11<@Thoon> ((d'aww, mercy failiure, I don't know how to feel about that, but I'll accept it~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( http://kotaku.com/5506325/are-these-leaked-sonic-the-hedgehog-4-videos/gallery/ also NEW GOOD SONIC?! ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( hmm is it after 26 damage she's in moderate or at 26?))
11<@Thoon> ((Past that))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ok just at the edge of light then ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Shizu-chan!"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Hm…well, kill monster, or kill dhoanoid? decisions, decisions…))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( hmm ))
11<@Thoon> The snake cackles gleefully, keeping her eye on Shizu. The monster meanwhile's picked up Enyo with its front, and is still mindlessly charging, probably looking to pin her against the wall in front of it.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Gwa …"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((So, who's up?))
11<@Thoon> ((Shizu then you.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((oh shizu back up, hows the poison working on her?))
11<@Thoon> ((I wasked for a damn tagers check))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( my bad ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 4d10+9: 25 [4d10=4,3,6,3]
11<@Thoon> ((So, roll tenacity and see how much you succeed~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 15 ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( if only I could add that 6 I got to that 6 ))
11<@Thoon> ((D-don't show pity on me~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 1d10 cause it really asks for it
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, cause it really asks for it: 4 [1d10=4]
11<@Thoon> ((That'll be -2 actions, though. So, you need to take a third action to do things.
11<@Thoon> 1d10 minutes of poison
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, minutes of poison: 9 [1d10=9]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ok too late ~))
11<@Thoon> ((;_; Sorry this was slow guys. Hopefully at least its a little bit of a step up from my normal shitty job~))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka 's body seizes up and she does the only thing she can do, rush out towards the light
11<@Thoon> Saya is ditched, Enyo's screaming and Yumi's down on the floor still, now.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "U…U…"6 is the only real sound she can make as her body betrays her
11<@Thoon> Actually, for fun, what's Saya's reaction to this, I'm half tempted to, if you feel she's innocent and naieve enough, to ask for a san roll for said circumstances~
<Saya_Koizumi> ((ok, seriously, the fuck do I do? logical asshole says" fuck it, run" roleplayan says" nope, can't do that, faggot, stay and fight like a (magical) girl~" God damn it all.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Dunno. Really don't know.))
11<@Thoon> ((Don't overthink and stress yourself, I'm not trying to be as merciless as I sound. You'll survive this unless you fuck up in spectacular ways I don't expect.))
11<@Thoon> ((Its more will you survive this and still be sane/unharmed/a maiden/with friends/in a car to a Dhohanoid's harem.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((exactly. I.e. just how badly does it fuck the story for doing what I'm supposed to, veruss what I'm supposed to. Fucking hell. in b4 SAN loss, rape victim ,and plotting to murder the aprty again.))
<Saya_Koizumi> 4d10 shootan some dhoanoid
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, shootan some dhoanoid: 25 [4d10=8,5,5,7]
11<@Thoon> ((Leon stayed a maiden.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((20))
<Orrin|Elsewhere> ((can always try to scenery damage for exta or to creatue an escape distraction. Don't know what all's going on though))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((He was a dude, he'd have to get genderswapped before hed be a 'maiden' in the first place.))
11<@Thoon> The poor snake's a sadist and was starting to take off for Shizu, she doesn't see this coming.
11<@Thoon> 8 dice, in other words.~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ah ambush~))
<Saya_Koizumi> 8d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 8d10: 42 [8d10=1,7,6,9,2,5,6,6]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( oh ho ho~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Short version of events is I'm currently left alone to protect two unconscious NPCs who were PCs, becuase Scribs is a pathetic coward IC. Odds are od unknown quality, asusmed overwhelming until proven otherwise. Still have some ways to ruin shit, though.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 36))
11<@Thoon> Your beautiful, graceful beam completely removes the lower half of the snake from existence. She doesn't die, but she almost comically falls down onto the ground as just an upper torso, quickly turning around to see what hit her.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Honestly, it's more annoyance at Scribs fucking off than anything that's got me upset. IC or not~ Ah well, I'll have my revenge~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ;_; 0~1 ))
11<@Thoon> Enyo's shouts meanwhile are somewhere between rage, pain and shouting for help while the monster has its way with her. The Snake attempts to shoot a volley of needles at Saya.
<Orrin|Elsewhere> ((don't worry Shizu, it's not like you'll be paralyzed and at the mercy of a Saya hopped up on endorphins or anyth-oh wait, yes you will))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( http://images.4chan.org/tg/src/1270094785700.jpg :3c ))
11<@Thoon> 3d10 -6 serious injury accuracy~
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, -6 serious injury accuracy~: 22 [3d10=7,9,6]
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 dodge
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, dodge: 10 [2d10=2,8]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((17))
11<@Thoon> The needles fly past you. It's hard to aim for her, you guess.
11<@Thoon> The air begins to electrify once again, though. The speakers buzz with the woman's voice, now distorted "You're not going to get away!"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((also ,still torn between homing balls of death and lasers, but either/or works for now.))
11<@Thoon> ((And its your go, Saya.))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, shut up. Of course I will~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((wouldn't it be shizu? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Hm, still, escaping is bad/wrong somehow. I thought you were running away.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((shizu ->saya->monster or am I mixing this up?))
11<@Thoon> ((well, Shizu's out isn't she? Where its magically safe because the base is sealed, nothing can escape is their logic~ ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((well the thing came after a decent way correct))
11<@Thoon> ((Shizu/Saya/Snake/Monster))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((just trying to understand but if so yeah she's outside))
11<@Thoon> ((So, yeah, Shizu's turn if she's doing something.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((ah snake lady ok got ya, missed her gettin in there))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((nothing this turn if she's out))
11<@Thoon> ((She's not out, her organs are but she's barely kicking))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((fair enough a pass as shizu is too cowardly to leave saya but not brave enough to dive back in))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((So appologies on holding this up))
06* Saya_Koizumi can't head for the exit until Enyo's safe, so it's time to go after the monster thing. And beat it up enough to rescue her friend.
11<@Thoon> ((Still cutting yourself unneccicarily there, Veg?))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((two actions. time to burn some DP like candy. Not like I can roll not-diplomacy in this situation ,either.))
11<@Thoon> ((How do you know if you haven't tried~?))
11<@Thoon> ((Probably right though, unless you have some good idea.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Nope. Bit late for Nanoha's bag of tricks, just going for "kill monsters, let god sort them out."))
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 attack the first
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, attack the first: 9 [3d10=1,7,1]
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 1d10: 10 [1d10=10]
11<@Thoon> ((You should make that a mystic blast~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((dodged a bullet there. I could though. Would save me a bit on drama points, form going melee. So, suppose that works. ranged shootan on monster, 18))
11<@Thoon> ((Actually two 1s with 4 dice spent is just as bad as with 3 dice, I'm implying unfortunant things~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((oh, fuck you. fine. people die.))
11<@Thoon> ((I've left you plenty of opportunity for spending more.))
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10 in before anotehr one
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, in before anotehr one: 4 [1d10=4]
11<@Thoon> 2d10
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 2d10: 10 [2d10=8,2]
11<@Thoon> 8 dice, damage.
<Saya_Koizumi> 8d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 8d10: 42 [8d10=9,3,2,1,9,7,4,7]
11<@Thoon> The massive beam removes the majority of the entire monster, The facial area that was holding Enyo being all that remains, and falls to the floor. Meanwhile, the electricity snaps into its maximum intensity.
11<@Thoon> Make a tenacity check as the feeling overtakes you again. It seems to affect even the remains of the snake lady.
<Saya_Koizumi> 6d10 goddamn tagers
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, goddamn tagers: 39 [6d10=4,10,5,3,7,10]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((33))
11<@Thoon> ((Goddamn tagers indeed~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((very goddamn tagers ))
11<@Thoon> The feeling quickly passes, it doesn't bother you however. But it seems Enyo's getting up all by herself now.
<Saya_Koizumi> "You ok?"
11<@Thoon> Otherwise, it's now quiet. No monster roar, there's a lack of shouting, you expect that the voice is problably now coming for you. Enyo's just sort of standing there though, she looks like she's in a daze.
11<@Thoon> She's also a Tager, still, which should be noted. A massive red-ish Echo.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka tries to come back in a whirbling 1"S…say…a"6 can be heard coming down the hall
<Saya_Koizumi> "Jeez, let's jsut get out of here."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((Where is yumi in all of this? ))
06* Saya_Koizumi picks Yumi up and starts heading for the exit they'd torn through the security shutters.
11<@Thoon> Yumi lies on the floor, still, near the ramp on the elevator. She's not moving. In the silence though, you think you can barely hear her voice somehow.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka is still having trouble moving 1"Is… is it over?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Seems like it. Let's go already."
11<@Thoon> Its incredably weak, and doesn't seem to be saying anything. She's also not moving her mouth, she slumps over Saya like a corpse, though obviously still alive. Enyo's also doing nothing, though only pulling at her gets her moving.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "It..it's sorta hard… to move…Kara…sawa?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka prodes enyo as best as she can
11<@Thoon> She almost falls over from it. No real reaction.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uw…."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Saya… Karasawa isn't.."
<Saya_Koizumi> "So what? Just. Get. Her. Out. Of. Here. Useless coward."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww…"6 she tries to pull enyo as best as he can up the ramp
<Saya_Koizumi> ((don't excpect me unpissy and sunny disposition. nothing throws my balance like getting stuck in an apparent damned if you do/don't scenario, solo. Not evne moral support.))
11<@Thoon> ((Christ. It's a game and there was nothing of the sort, Veg.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( So hows the toeing of the enyo going? ))
11<@Thoon> Neither resist your quick escape, though since they don't seem responsive and are both in tager form, a quick trip into the alleyways would be wise.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Karasawa … Can you change back? Enyo?"6 she tries to get some responce out of the land shark
06* Saya_Koizumi puts Yumi on the ground once they're all out of sight in an alley and shifts back, herself.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka thinks for a second and changes back herself 1"Like this Karasawa?"
11<@Thoon> You can both make tenacities, human form, to see how it goes for clothes. Enyo's eyes sort of focus on you Shizu, she looks like she's listening, but no signs of her changing back are made
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 4d10+9: 34 [4d10=10,3,5,7]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 19 ))
<Saya_Koizumi> 5d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 5d10: 20 [5d10=2,2,9,2,5]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((20))
11<@Thoon> You manage to get them back~
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka checks to see here clothign is still there1"That… was worrysome"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Like that Enyo…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, what do we do now? We can't exactly drag these two around, can we?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks at yumi 1"… what about hyatt?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Also, see? Magical girls. Monsters. Beat them up. It's how things work~"
06* Saya_Koizumi shrugs. "She's probably out cold or something."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "yeah… um … sorry for … back there…
11<@Thoon> Yumi still lies hopefully just unconcious. The two could probably do with some treatment, but unless you leave them here, it'll be a bitch to transport them around town.
<Saya_Koizumi> "You'll have to make it up for me. That was a good start, but then you just ran away! What's up with that, huh?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "My.. my body it just didn't want to work… and.. and…"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems a bit teary 1"I don't know…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( so those two aren't doing anything at the moment, so what's the locaiton we're in like? ))
06* Saya_Koizumi slaps Shizuka on the cheek. "Magical girls don't cry."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka recoils a bit 1"uw…"
11<@Thoon> An empty alleyway, some distance from the lab, you're fairly confident its safe here for at least now, though. Just simple between buildings, dirty and garbage filled mess is the worst part.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks at the girls while rubbing her cheek 1"Would… that work on them? Like in the show?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Would what work on them? Also, just promise me you'll make it up to me, as soon as I think of something, ok~?"
06* Saya_Koizumi is all smiles, now.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I… I guess I have no choice…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "The slap thing… I mean maybe it'll wake them up"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks around for an empty building
<Saya_Koizumi> "Worth a try, I guess."
06* Saya_Koizumi tries slapping Enyo. At least she's standing up.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9 to see if such things at least
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, to see if such things at least: 20 [2d10=9,2]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((thing exsist))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 18 anything that looks abandonded so prying eyes may not see us?))
11<@Thoon> The lack of reistance makes the slap actually fairly effective, though your hand stings a tad from the thick hide, but Enyo's eyes snap into focus "Ahh!" letting out a quick, loud scream.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Karasawa ah… ah calm down it's over!"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh. It actually worked. Yeah, we beat the bad guys, you're safe now, so, uh…"
11<@Thoon> Meanwhile, Shizu, you do indeed manage to find an empty building. Some sort of dusty old store house for a nearby company, the simple door's busted open and its propably been occupied by vagrants before, but looks like its not been used in ages still.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( http://images.4chan.org/tg/src/1270099010859.jpg now if only we could touch dicebots ))
11<@Thoon> Enyo: "I… That thing was trying to tear me apart!"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka tries to pick up yumi 1"Um… lets move in there…"6 trying ot point towards the broken in building
<Orrin|Elsewhere> ((ah, yes. April 1st. They Day The Internet Is Useless))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah…probably a good idea. I guess we'll have to drag Yumi-chan in there."
06* Saya_Koizumi walks over and gives Yumi some support. "And, the monster's gone now, so don't worry."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah.."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 1d10+3 for pull your mostrosity of a friend moe
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for pull your mostrosity of a friend moe: 5 [1d10=2]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((your strength is that low?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( shizu has 3 strenght yes ))
<Saya_Koizumi> 4d10 doing the real heavy lifting moe
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, doing the real heavy lifting moe: 31 [4d10=9,8,4,10]
11<@Thoon> You get her wings stuck in the door frame. They come free again though with a small cracking sound.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( no boost from tager in human ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I think we manage~))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka watches her face 1"That.. that was the frame right?"
11<@Thoon> Enyo follows along "I think so… Uh, I don't know how to turn back, guys…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. just think about being yourself?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh? It's, uh, hard to explain. you just kind of think it and it happens. You might be down an outfit, though."
11<@Thoon> "Right…" She steps back, looks like she's thinking. "It's… It's not working."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um yeah… saya sorta figured out to do it right… kinda"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka sets down yumi trying to flip her over as best as she can
11<@Thoon> Yumi still shows no signs of waking up. "What'll we do?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Try slapping her?"
06* Saya_Koizumi walks over to feel for a pulse, at least.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um koizumi … you do seme to have the touch"
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 medicine
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, medicine: 14 [2d10=4,10]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((15))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( http://privatepaste.com/download/ac16459809 AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ))
11<@Thoon> She's a giant monsterous thing. YOu can't even really slap her, considering her face-area.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( … oh god it works, I didn't do it but it wants to connect to facebook ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( hmm how was the face region of the vampire? ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… could you still try to change back Karasawa … I mean just think of how you look maybe?"
11<@Thoon> ((Giant horns curling up on either side.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ah ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I mean… being like that is pretty dangerious…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah. Uh…Hm…I don't know…"
06* Saya_Koizumi just punches Yumi right in the face instead. Best she can do, really.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( :3c ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((It's getting awfully late, and I hav eto wake up early tomorrow. Just saying.))
11<@Thoon> Enyo looks as sad as a Echo can. "It's not working." Yumi's head rolls around, but doesn't wake up.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwwww …."

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License