Tager Chan Log 8

06* shizuka_tsukioka is still getting her bearings 1"uww…."
11<@Thoon> As the sounds of the alarm and footsteps echo around the base, behind Saya and Enyo, and in front of Shizu, you're all fairly sure the connecting pathes are going to be crowded and dangerous. The pair are at stairs, both leading up and down in the facility, fortunantly, it's likely only one of several sets of stairs, and a bit small so likely unused by many people.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((So, uh…we're starting anyway?))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((yep))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( is in front the way shizu came in?))
11<@Thoon> Enyo suggests to Saya "Maybe we should split up and look for Yumi?"
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d2 1= up 2= down; coin-flpi, don't fail me now~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 1= up 2= down: 1 [1d2=1]
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe so. I'll head upstairs, then."
11<@Thoon> Yes, though its not in immediate sight for you.
06* Saya_Koizumi starts climbing the stairs.
<Yumi_> back
11<@Thoon> "Okay, I'll go downstairs. Good luck." and Enyo takes off.
11<@Thoon> downstairs*
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6 she hears the footsteps and takes the oppisite direction as prefrence of choices
11<@Thoon> The upstairs seems even more hospital like, there's a row of offices leading off one hall, and another leading to more labs that at least from the outside, seem like the same ones below.
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((I'm also assuming this is towards where yamada went))
06* Saya_Koizumi heads out to look around. Hopefully, she won't run into anyone. Offices are boring. the labs are bound to be more interesting, if one needs to duck somewhere~
11<@Thoon> Yup. He's probably with the mook guards checking out the source for the alarms. It is worth noting however, he did see the direction you ran in, and there was probably a reason he didn't send someone after you.
11<@Thoon> Which I'll allow intelligence to figure out.
<shizuka_tsukioka> 4d10 + 8
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> shizuka_tsukioka, + 8: 21 [4d10=6,6,7,2]
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( 20 ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((seems shizu's smart~))
11<@Thoon> Considering the harsh alarm sound, plus many moderatly armed guards, the doors and windows probably sealed themselves.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I'd hope, everyone else is average at best~ Int and cha are tager dump stats.))
<Yumi_> OOC: My int is dog shit
11<@Thoon> (( I'm fairly certain Shizu's smarter then both of you combined. ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( don't say that, it's unfair to the dog shit~))
<Yumi_> OOC: LOL
<Yumi_> OOC: Don't make me spirit bomb of blood your ass ~
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I think she's exactly as smart as us combined.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Though that's because I sank XP into bumping Int a bit.))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( heh read suprise attacks before you say htat~ ))
<Yumi_> OOC: I haven't spent any of my exp yet, I feel like I don't deserve to have any for missing sessions
11<@Thoon> (( I need to be less merciful on that, but it becomes a bookkeeping nightmare if I do limit it like that~ ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((meh spend as you feel like, I've been buying shit that I couldn't get in char gen at the moment and bumping up things as I go along ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( so anywyas shizu is running around in the deep secure part of the complex? any changes in stuff?))
<Yumi_> OOC: I also have no idea how much EXP I have
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( 70 I want to say ((
<Saya_Koizumi> ((It's 70, yeah.))
<Yumi_> OOC: someone can spend my exp for me on my char honestly, I don't really know what to get and I liked my character even without any exp upgrades
<Yumi_> OOC: If one of you wants to, that is
11<@Thoon> The upstairs labs have actually got locked doors in a few cases, though the doors aren't that stable, if you try messing with them. They're only human doors, as opposed to the massive seals the one below had. They all also have alarms next to them like before.
06* Saya_Koizumi tries to find one that's open. Itd probably make a decent hiding plac,e or at least have stuff in it.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((and, nah, spending other people's XP doesn't sit well with me.))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( Know it's a bit meta but is shizu in the upstairs lab as well? ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((just trying to get a feel for immediate area ))
11<@Thoon> The ground floor at the moment seems vacant, barring the cluster of guards, which I'm assuming you're going to avoid. There are however many rooms, including a big one for security and more labs, computer rooms and so on.
06* shizuka_tsukioka tries her best to avoid the guards who seem too preocupied to do much else while running the gambit.
11<@Thoon> (( sorry. You're on the ground floor. Hoo boy, forgot about this for americans. Uh, first floor I've been talking about is upstairs. Shziu's on the ground floor. I'll try to keep them as that. There's only an up, ground and downstairs. ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( any chance on any maps of "you are here" on the walls?"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I'm actually familair enough with things to know the ground first second third system. Leanred it in Frnech classes in high school. Anyway, poking Saya's head in somewhere potnetially interesting.))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((or at least huge monitor showing where each locked door is while the guard randomly type away to look like they are doing something ))
11<@Thoon> (( lemme try and paint up a map~ ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( ok~ Sorry kev ~))
<Yumi_> ((sorry about what))
<Yumi_> ((seems this is the new format that I have been reluctant to switch to))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( oh never did irc? ))
<Yumi_> ((no))
<Yumi_> ((again, what are you sorry about))
<Yumi_> ((the only time I used IRC before you guys was when I'd troll my warhammer server's IRC - Talked mad shit to Destruction))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( I'm assuming the faster we run around the faster we get to finding yumi 0straped to a piece of art nouveau with her hand cut off1 ))
11<@Thoon> http://privatepaste.com/download/3221a2a872
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( and yeah I bet we are running completly bass ackwards to general RPing ))
11<@Thoon> (( Ground and top floor, as you've seen them respectivly ))
11<@Thoon> (( roughly, double the corridors and rooms. Its bigger, probably. ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( got the basic idea beyond the general area where shizu is ))
<Yumi_> ((you guys do stuff differently, but I don't have a problem with it - It's also a learning experience RPing over the net))
11<@Thoon> (( between Comp labs, office and security works? Saya's dickin' about at the labs ))
<Yumi_> ((I also never play females, so I've tried to do some more oddball shit and I think I have achieved that~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( That was sorta what I meant about irc ))
11<@Thoon> 1d10
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 1d10: 5 [1d10=5]
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6 notices some sort of map and almost instantly has where she is down. She tries to creep her way to the stairs, maybe she can get out through the roof.
<Yumi_> ((I think you guys are being too rational and logical though, women are not that - Especially not 15 year old girls~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( It's true~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((What's rational and logical about deciding to randomly poke my head into labs on a strange building that may be in panic mode?))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((I blame the tager‘))
06* Saya_Koizumi is still dawdling on the second floor, looking for places to discover damsels in distress or whatever they do here that relates to why Yumi’s missing.
11<@Thoon> Saya, as you open up one of the closed but unlocked labs, you find its full of old red stains on the white sheets, cloth. Even scattered on one of the walls, Maybe days old. The only attention payed to it is a "Slippery floors" sign morbidly left near. Its also full of tools, like below, but obviously also used.
11<@Thoon> Make me a stealth roll, Shizu, and while it doesn't really need to be said, as you see the people from around a corner, you notice their many pistols, getting spotted will be a bad idea.
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((going to defantly use drama points in a bit))
<shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+8
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> shizuka_tsukioka, 2d10+8: 10 [2d10=1,1]
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((oh hell yeah))
<shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> shizuka_tsukioka, 2d10: 10 [2d10=7,3]
<shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> shizuka_tsukioka, 1d10: 7 [1d10=7]
06* Saya_Koizumi walks in to look around a bit, mindful of the spilt blood. "What…do they DO here?" She should tunr back. She should turn back and run away. But…
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((22 ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((is it reset or is my 5 last week burned))
11<@Thoon> (( I… I should not have held back from that~ ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((Hey I told you I was going to burn some~))
11<@Thoon> Saya's lab certainly is open to some sort of investigation, as must be many more of them~
06* shizuka_tsukioka rushes past almost stumbling
11<@Thoon> Shizu, managing to sneak past the group, trips, but only once she's clear of the hall. And miraculously, lands at an elevator behind the alarm labs on said map.
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 medicine ,don't fail me now
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, medicine ,don't fail me now: 11 [2d10=9,2]
11<@Thoon> There aren't sounds that come for her, but suddenly through the lab come the terrible cries of screaming metal being torn apart.
06* Saya_Koizumi looks around to try and figure out what might've happened here. ((also, that's a 14, so…))
06* shizuka_tsukioka almost cries out but then goes for the elevators buttons to head up before anyone arives
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( http://images.4chan.org/tg/src/1268335476196.gif 2 girls 1 stick ))
<Yumi_> ((bow chicka wow wow))
11<@Thoon> It looks like the set for a horror movie, mess just carrelessly scattered around. You notice however among the tools, a large container by some computers and scanning with the writing "Samples" simply written on it.
11<@Thoon> The elevator meanwhile arrives on Saya's floor. Seems you're in the section of offices, just outside where you had snuck in before, judging by the walls.
06* Saya_Koizumi naturally picks this up to take a closer look.
06* shizuka_tsukioka cautiously sticks to whatever nooks and cranies she can as the door opens and looks aroudn teh corner as the door opens
06* shizuka_tsukioka also guesses it doesn't go to the roof
11<@Thoon> Several things juggle around in it, making noise.
11<@Thoon> It's loose and easy to open~
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh…what is this? Er…" Just opening it isn't the best idea, but, it's so tempting, so why the heck not~? Saya opens the mysterious container of fun.
06* shizuka_tsukioka starts to sneak otu into the ahllways looking for probably what would be a set of stairs to the roof, there has to be stairs to the roof right?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( god damn I hit " on instinct ))
11<@Thoon> An eye, with bits still mostly attached sealed in some perserving fluid in a jar, a whole human hand, what you're fairly sure is a lung, sans a fanged bite in mass, a pack of blood, and some of a jawbone, all quite fresh, and a rock, much smaller, but like part of the tablet. Roll fear~
<Saya_Koizumi> 5d10 fucking tagers
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, fucking tagers: 24 [5d10=3,3,9,8,1]
11<@Thoon> There seem to be stairs over where Saya came up, on the other side of the distant hall.
06* shizuka_tsukioka creeps out a bit more rounding a few corners probably~
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Huh, 20 is actually pretty low, there. Also ,can I scream anyway?))
<Yumi_> ((Yumi wants to feed~))
11<@Thoon> Why not~
06* Saya_Koizumi screams at this not-altogether-unexpected collection of gore. It's enough of a surprise to frighten her, at least.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Oddly, I can see someone who was continually in and out of the hospital not completely freaked out by blood and organs, but… Also ,reach in for hunk of rock?))
06* shizuka_tsukioka perks up on hearing the scream and cautiosly looks around the corner 1"K-Koizumi-san?"
11<@Thoon> The fact they're so organized while being obviously torn from something that didn't want to let go probably is enough. But, you grab the rock, nothing grabs you. Shizu does indeed hear the scream though, coming from one of the labs, and Yumi, on the same floor in a nearby lab, stirs groggily from drug induced sleep.
06* Saya_Koizumi takes a closer look at her prize.
06* shizuka_tsukioka hurries as stealtfully as she can towards the noise making sure to stay out of possible lines of sight from doorwasy and such 1"uwww…"
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( hmm players hand book 3, wonder if if it's touhou futa ))
11<@Thoon> The rock is dull, but deffinitly covered in the strange gobbledy gook as the last one. How it got here is anyone's guess. It's small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, though, and will be easy to sneak out.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((If it is, it better at least be new touhou futa.))
11<@Thoon> You're fairly sure you can guess the lab she's in, Shizu, care to try~
06* Saya_Koizumi puts the rock in a pocket. Score~ So…the people here are after these things.
06* shizuka_tsukioka creeps around a corner 1"Ko-koizumi-san?"
06* Saya_Koizumi looks up from where she's standing in a blood-spattered room ,near an open cabinet or whatever full of organs. "Huh?"
11<@Thoon> (( Peeking into the lab, or hall for the labs, Shizu~? ))
<Yumi_> ((stop trying to gay up DND~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( labs ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Or not, if she's not at the lab yet.))
11<@Thoon> Make a fear test then, as you do see Saya, but the mess of organs in the box she's messing with, as well as the bloody room~
<shizuka_tsukioka> 4d10+5 for a roll of 3 on the table
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> shizuka_tsukioka, for a roll of 3 on the table: 38 [4d10=10,10,6,7]
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( 24 fucking tagers~))
11<@Thoon> Clearly the sight of Saya at last is enough to focus on. Fucking tagers.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "KO-KO-KO-KO-KO"6 jsut stamers for a bit before not even finishing teh word
06* Saya_Koizumi cocks her head. "Hm? Something wrong? You'e safe though, right~? Oh! hey, I found another huk of rock." She reaches into her pocket to brandish the rock. thne puts it back pretty quickly. "So, uh, how do we get out of here?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Bu…You.. it … PARTS!"6 seems out of it but not overly so
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh? Oh."
06* Saya_Koizumi closes the samples container.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Yes, I DID leave it open on purpose~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Umm..Ummm… Ummmm I …I guess we go up…?"
11<@Thoon> There were no steps up, unfortunantly, Should have mentioned that. Meaning the obvious only way down would be…
11<@Thoon> Though your dear friend is still here! You can't leave without her, right?
<Yumi_> (( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbtajuiuLMU lol look at my gay music))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Yep, we'd have to pick her up first.))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well…I think Enyo went downstairs, so we need to get her first."
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( well we don't know yumi is aorund, no screams or strugles from her yet ~))
06* Saya_Koizumi walks toward the door to the lab. She's done enough here. "Maybe we should keep looking around up here?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "But! But it's crawling with people! With guns!"
<Saya_Koizumi> "So?"
06* Saya_Koizumi perhaps does not grasp the situation.
<Yumi_> ((I don't know how coherent I am))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "They can shoot us!"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwwww MAybe there is a window or something we can crawl out of…"
06* shizuka_tsukioka looks around
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh…yeah. But, what if they don't see us. All we'd need to do is skip the landing and keep going downstairs."
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( and you seem coherent enough ))
11<@Thoon> Yumi, slowly gaining some awareness, is only really aware of pain, which starts increasing in her head and right arm. There seems to be no real sensations of movement, you feel like you're maybe being held down.
06* Yumi_ tries to focus her eyes on what's above her.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww this was a bad idea….. Why did she go downstairs something is going on here!"
11<@Thoon> Blinding white lights. It's quiet though, no more screams from anyone.
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( http://boards.4chan.org/tg/res/8536793 I love this thread~))
<Saya_Koizumi> "To look around? Or to hide. I'm not sure, but we couldn't just stay there."
<Yumi_> ((Am I Tager'd-out right now?))
11<@Thoon> Nope. You don't think so at least. You now start to notice that its cold, though, very, but not nearly enough to numb the now throbbing pain from your arm.
<Yumi_> ((you guys like weird shit - purge the unclean))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Bu bu…but…I.."6 she sort of calms down1"I I guess we can't leave her down there"
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( but she's cute~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( I mean just look at that http://images.4chan.org/tg/src/1268367087931.png it's d'awwwww ))
06* Yumi_ cries, trying to amount some sort of scream for help.
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( one second ))
<Yumi_> ((suffer not the heretic to live))
06* Saya_Koizumi wanders around the halls while she talks. "So, where did you go anyway, Shizu-chan?"
11<@Thoon> The two girls can hear the weak scream from another of the labs.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((…why has nobody made a version of the "yes I am a furry" copypasta involving being a cultist and having HERESY with their chaos god or whatever yet?))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh? What was that? Sounded like somebody." Saya starts heading over to check it out.
<Yumi_> ((Do I feel my symbiote wanting to come out?))
<Yumi_> ((I like calling it my symbiote, makes me feel cooler - Like Venom))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Y-you said Karasawa-san was downstairs?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Th.. then who was that?"
06* shizuka_tsukioka turns towards the direction she heard the noise
<Saya_Koizumi> "I dunno. We should go see."
11<@Thoon> The lack of threats keep it quiet, hopefully it just means you aren't in life threatening danger. It doesn't feel like that, though. You aren't sure of how long you've been here, but now you begin to be aware you don't think you've really slept.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "We.. we can't leave…whoever it is …"6 and starts to head towards the noise with saya
<Yumi_> ((can I get up?))
11<@Thoon> The sound deffinitly came from another of the labs.
<Yumi_> ((I'm pretty strong, or am I really restrained))
06* Saya_Koizumi tries the door to the lab.
11<@Thoon> Very restrained.
<Yumi_> ((fuck that shit))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((I'm sure tagering out will cause fun things to happen~
06* Yumi_ transforms, tar-like liquid from before covers her skin as her bones break, grow, and re-align themselves rapidly to produce the form of a Vampire.
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((so does it open~?))
<Yumi_> ((Am I still restrained? What do I see on thermal? Where is the closest source of blood?))
11<@Thoon> The door's just a mundane one. No fancy things at all. Kind of meant to just walk in on it.
09<shizuka_tsukioka> ((Thoon is slow at typing))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((or not)0
06* shizuka_tsukioka waits for saya to go in not wanting to see what goes on first
06* Saya_Koizumi heads on into the lab.
06* shizuka_tsukioka follows in after her
11<@Thoon> However, from inside, thhere is now a massive thud, as the bed and restraints holding Yumi are destroyed, The fall from this is hardly pleasent, and even with the strange senses, you're almost blind to what's going on. No people are in here, however.
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((my lord it isn't a touhou futa))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Koizumi…. maybe we shouldn't…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "HuH? Nah, I'm sure it's nothing~"
06* Saya_Koizumi is an idiot. Or something. Nothing bad happens to the heroines.
11<@Thoon> Yumi, or what you think is her is groaning on the ruined mess of a bed, on the floor. Her right arm is viciously bleeding, bits of metal stuck in it.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hey, you ok?" she asks, concerned. "Uh, you've kinda got some metal stuff in your arm there."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "…H-Hyatt-san?"
06* shizuka_tsukioka looks over the equipment in the room seemingly looking a bit sick
<Yumi_> ((this shit is probably healing really fast, I think I have the best regen but fuck if I know))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I think injuries taken in human form don't heal at the tager's full rate if you shift with them.))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((think seperaters on everything, not growing bakc together))
11<@Thoon> (( However, injuries sustained in human form don't benefit from that. ))
06* shizuka_tsukioka tries to walk up to yumi 1"H-hyatt-san? You … you arlight it's us…"
<Yumi_> What the fuck!
<Saya_Koizumi> "What're you doing here?"
11<@Thoon> The metal contraption is largely torn apart from the transformation as well, but what is there drips from strange fluid. The lab is a bit cleaner then the other one, barring this mess. Presumably they weren't taking Yumi apart, at least yet.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Did Yamada do this to you!"
<Yumi_> I don't remember anything…
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh…uh, that sucks. We probably need to get out of here. Can you manage?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwwww… I don' tknow if we can sneak her out"6 she looks at yumi's wings
11<@Thoon> Yumi, you're barely aware of things, the past is a bit of a mess, it was maybe a day ago, you've had no fix in the day. It's late, too, so its been over 24 hours. Your tager strength can keep you on your feet, but you feel exceptionally clumsy
<Yumi_> I'm very thirsty, and I need coke.
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((see you don't need ot feel bad for not showing up, we always find a way to be even~))
06* shizuka_tsukioka is caught off guard but such a coment 1"umm… We need to get out first…"
06* Yumi_ stands up, wrapping her wings around the front of her body to keep her profile smaller.
<Yumi_> ((ceilings, how high?))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Coke? That'd certainly fix the thirst problem. There's probably a vending machine around here somewhere." Just asusme she's clueless.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Enyo-chan went downstairs on the ground floor, so we probably need to go get her, too.
<Saya_Koizumi> "
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((currently in a building and I think it's on lockdwon now ))
<Yumi_> What the fuck is wrong with you.
<Yumi_> I want blood.
<Yumi_> I want cocaine.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Um I guess taking the elevator would help with that… maybe ..maybe we could get out through some sewere or tunnel?"
06* shizuka_tsukioka seems unsure how to respond
11<@Thoon> ((Yup. The roof is fairly high, though. In fact, this whole place has oddly high proprtions. Tall and wide doors and such.
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((was there anythign with blood in the other lab~? ))
<Yumi_> I wouldn't mind hollowing someone out and just mixing both together…
<Yumi_> That sounds so good…
06* Yumi_ starts to salivate.
11<@Thoon> It was smeared all over the place in the other lab, and maybe others.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "uwwww uwww I .. I think I saw some blood in the other lab I I'll get some…"6 and shizu rushes out with that to the other lab
<Saya_Koizumi> "What the fuck is wrong with you. Also, if you try to eat me again, I'll konck your fucking head off." Wait, what? "Why don't we all just go over there?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9 for looking for blood
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> shizuka_tsukioka, for looking for blood: 18 [2d10=2,7]
06* Saya_Koizumi skips out of the lab.
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((16))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( http://images.4chan.org/tg/src/1268368805850.jpg dead girls don't say no ))
<Yumi_> Maybe you should kill me. Everything that could possibly go wrong in my fucking worthless life has.
11<@Thoon> There's the smell of it in the room across the hall where the girls came from.
06* shizuka_tsukioka investigates tries her best to look through all the jars looking for one with blood in it
<Saya_Koizumi> "I think there was blood over in that thing full of samples."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Ok… maybe hyatt will.. will feel better with it…"
06* shizuka_tsukioka continues to rummage
11<@Thoon> You actually do find a few small packets of blood in that lab, though on close inspection they are labled "Yumi Hyatt." That'll count, right?
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Uww… Hy.. hyatt I found some"6 she says as she runs back in with it 1"Um um here you go?"6 she offers hte packets up
<Yumi_> ((Does it smell like my blood?))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Do you know what your own blood smells like?))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( hmm that is a good point, it'd probably smell neutral ))
<Yumi_> ((Idk, I am a vampire… I might be able to distinguish))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((hmm do you have accute smell? Maybe then ))
11<@Thoon> amongst the mess of debree on the floor, you also notice a pad with the note scrawled onto it under medical jargon and large numbers, "And you say my own projects never get the group anything, It doesn't seem like she'll be missed, she could make good breed stock, maybe even more one day, so enjoy your gift, dear misstress. - Yamada Toki."
11<@Thoon> (( I'd say not, But the real hint should probably be, y'know, the lables. ))
<Yumi_> ((If they aren't saying it's mine I doubt I would be reading it))
06* Saya_Koizumi glances areound the hallway. hopefully, no bad guys yet. Which means they can still rush down a few flights of stairs. Or sneak out a window or fire escape. Or search for more weird stuff.
11<@Thoon> (( Well it seems normal. And you've been (strange) drugged, are in heavy withdrawal and haven't eaten for maybe over 24 hours, are you going to even be picky at this point? ))
06* shizuka_tsukioka is still waiting with hands outstreched and blood packets in them
06* Yumi_ sinks her teeth into the bag and sucks it dry.
06* shizuka_tsukioka is a little uncomfortable with a vampire slurping the blood out of her hand
<shizuka_tsukioka> "um.. feel better?"
<Yumi_> ((Idk, do I feel better?))
11<@Thoon> Minimally.
<Yumi_> …Let's go - I don't like being here and I want to know what the fuck they did to my arm.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "It doesn't look good… Um but yeah lets go?"6 she gets up 1"I think we should try and get Karasawa-san … it doesn't look like we're getting out from up here"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah."
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 why did I not medicine at arm earlier?
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, why did I not medicine at arm earlier?: 10 [2d10=8,2]
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 DP, why not
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, DP, why not: 13 [2d10=4,9]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Bleh, best there is sitll only 14.))
06* shizuka_tsukioka goes out into the hallway 1 "um the elevator was that way"6 she points down towards the elevator
06* Saya_Koizumi pauses to look over Yumi's arm.
11<@Thoon> Not a clue what it is from just looking at it. Could probably be yanked out, though harmlessly enough.
<Saya_Koizumi> "You could probably just pull that thing out…"
<Yumi_> Works for me.
06* Yumi_ slowly pulls whatever it is out of her arm.
06* Saya_Koizumi goes back to Shizuka. "There's an elevator? that'll make things easier."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "How did you get up here then?"
11<@Thoon> The metalic thing breaks free, it hurts like an absolute bitch, but its superficial pain and this the tager repairs very quickly. What comes out is some sort of needle system that was stuck in her, probably jabbing something in constantly.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Stairs."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Did they go up?"
<Yumi_> …What the fuck.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Like further up? I don't know. I didn't check."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "… it … looks like it was made to just hurt you…"
<shizuka_tsukioka> 8d10 FOR OBVIOUS
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> shizuka_tsukioka, FOR OBVIOUS: 35 [8d10=7,7,5,3,2,4,2,5]
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((wait should be 4f10))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((22 should be enough for "hurr stop regen" ))
06* shizuka_tsukioka hmms 1"Maybe it was made to stop it from … healing? But.. but then they know about it… maybe what we are?"
11<@Thoon> (( Wait, what? ))
06* Yumi_ breaks the device in her clawed fist, and throws it against the wall.
11<@Thoon> Well, it could be that, it could have kept her asleep, hard to tell, really. Either way, its gone now.
<Yumi_> I'm going to rip his fucking balls out and shove them down his throat.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "I'm guessing it's that Yamada guy…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh, you do that. Well ,should we try the elevator, or the stairs~?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "ummm but those stairs?"
<Yumi_> I wonder what it will feel like to die from having no blood to pump through your heart.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "well I .. I don't know.. the stairs will definatly lead down there"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well ,we can take the stairs, then."
06* Saya_Koizumi leads the group back toward the stairwell.
11<@Thoon> The guards are probably done with assuming they're not stupid, so patience might be smart.
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((only saya would know that~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Um..maybe you shoudl chage back hyatt…if you think you can?"
11<@Thoon> (( True~ ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Um saya figured out how to keep her clothing um.. how did you do that?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((hmm maybe we should call it for now?))
<Saya_Koizumi> "I just…did? That or it had to do with the seals and stuff. But, I don't have any now."
<Yumi_> ((call it? But I just got to start playing :())
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( Oh wait we go till 1 nevermind))
11<@Thoon> In fact, suddenly over some sort of intercom around the lab, Yamadas voice echos. "Would a miss Tsukioka Shizuka come to the front desk to collect her phone?" without an attempt at pretending he intends anything but the obvious.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "uwww…."
06* shizuka_tsukioka checks her backpack 1"…tha'ts right…"
06* shizuka_tsukioka seems to tear up
<Yumi_> Looks like changing back is a bad idea.
<Saya_Koizumi> "You can just get a new phone, right?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "I.. I guess… um so downstairs?"
06* Yumi_ takes the lead and makes her way down the staircase in her large form.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah hyatt!"6 follows after 1"Um how far did Karasawa go?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I don't know. She just went down and I went up."
06* Saya_Koizumi follows Yumi and Shizkua.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "I.. I guess we go down two then hyatt…"

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License