Tager Chan Log 5

<Saya_Koizumi> ((So, uh, new day. Skip the school crap nobody cares about?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "ah sorry to intrude"6 and bows a bit before entering
<@Thoon> For the most part, the school day is quite normal, though its very lax for some, esspecially your own class due to unfortunant news of your classmate Asagawa being 'found' murdered a few blocks away. Understandably, class is short. The lack of Yumi is probably a fortunant thing, as you do hear several nasty whispers over the day about how she was seen quite publically beating her up on the same day.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. so hyatt didn't show up today… Do you think she went to see Yamada?"

  • Saya_Koizumi doesn't seem to notice, and just walks over to her bed. "Sorry, it's a little cramped. There's snacks in the fridge." Meaning the fridge in the little kitchen area adjoining her room. Her room itself is about the same as last time: typical dorm furniture, plus magical girl stuff on just about every available surface, sometimes sharing space with bottles of pills and such.
  • Saya_Koizumi cocks her head. "Hm? I hope not, that guy was creepy."

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "she… seemed really intersted in him.."6 shizu seems to shudder a bit
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Oh I got an message back from andou he wants to meet to work on the translation"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh? That's great! He making any progress?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "… I don't know where a good place to set up a meeting would be though… It has to be public but private uwww.."
<Karasawa_Enyo> Enyo makes a face as she opens the fridge to scrounge for snacks. "Don't mind if I do, Saya-san. And I hope Yumi doesn't get it into her head to consort with that guy. Doesn't look right at all…"

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka thinks for a second 1"I don't think he mentioned anything about translation"

<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh. Well, I'm not sure where we could meet. A cafe, maybe?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "… I also did find where that creepy guys works… a lab of some sort"
<Saya_Koizumi> Saya's roommate is, for now, conveniently absent. Probably for the best.

  • Karasawa_Enyo tears open a bag of individually-wrapped chocolate treats. "A pizza joint would be nice. One of those booths. Public, but private enough that people mind their own business enough not to poke into yours."
  • Shizuka_Tsukioka looks at saya 1"Do you know any cafes.. maybe with booths or something so others can't look at you?"

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Pizza?"
<Karasawa_Enyo> Enyo nods as she strips one chocolate treat naked of its foil wrapping. "Yeah. I know an old italian place near the place where I work. It's like one of those restaurants where mafia bosses regularly get assassinated in."
<Saya_Koizumi> "I know some places. All the waitresses have really, really cute outfits~"

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka doesn't make a pleased face at the assassinated bit 1"Oh.. I think I had pizza once…"

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "It's the long noodles in sauce right? Mother and father liked japanese food more then wesetern"
<Saya_Koizumi> "No, that's something else. Pizza's like, uh…bread. Sort of."
<Karasawa_Enyo> Enyo couldn't help but laugh at Shizuka's expression. "I was kidding. It's a perfectly safe joint. No mafia bosses ever got killed. Probably a few henchmen…"

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka doesn't seem relieved by the updated information

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um so those cafes?"
<Karasawa_Enyo> Enyo blinks at Shizuka's confusion, and thinks for a second. "It's like pancakes with meat on them. Oh, and with sauce, and also lots of cheese. You'd like it, I think."
<Saya_Koizumi> "They're not too far away. Nice places for hanging out with friends. And like I said, the waitress uniforms are cute. Like maids and stuff."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwwww are their booths there?"6 she starts to bring out her PDA
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? Yeah."
<Karasawa_Enyo> Enyo scratches her head. "…Maids? Is that something like a cosplay cafe or…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I think that'll work then "6 she punches in anactually well written responce but leaves a place at the end for saya to put in the adress 1"ah could you put in the adress saya?"6 she hads teh PDA over and notices the odd look on enyo1"Eh are those cafes weird?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "They're not weird! I want to get a job at one." Ok, now they're definitely weird.
<Karasawa_Enyo> "Weird?" Enyo blinks at Shizuka, then at Saya. "W-well, I'm not sure weird is the word to describe 'em…."
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's not really that different from anywhere else."

  • Saya_Koizumi takes the PDA and types in an address.

<Karasawa_Enyo> "Except for the maids and the costumes, you mean."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, yeah. The outfits are cute, though~"

  • Saya_Koizumi hands the PDA back to Shizuka.
  • Karasawa_Enyo opens her mouth to reply, but widely decides to keep it shut, at least to stop herself from arguing that 'cute' isn't the same as 'scandalous'.
  • Saya_Koizumi was raised on magical girl anime, to her, cute is indeed the same as scandalous. She's got cosplay outfits in her closet that some people would probably call underwear.

<Karasawa_Enyo> "W-well, what time are we going there?" Enyo pops the unwrapped chocolate into her mouth before reaching back into the bag to work on another one.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6 takes back the PDA 1"So you like the outfits?"6 she finshes up sending the email 1"I guess we wait now for him to email back… I hope he doesn't work iwth that Voormis in disgise"
<Saya_Koizumi> "What in disguise? And, uh, I guess we'll go whenever he wants to meet us." She nods to answer the outfit question.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um Voormis are…"6 she thinks for a second 1"… you know I forgot…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "but they aren't good!"6 in an atempt to make up for lack of information
<Karasawa_Enyo> "I bet." Enyo shakes her head, before offering the unwrapped chocolate to Shizuka. "Chocolate?"
<@Thoon> The PDA vibrates/chrimes with response almost as soon as Shizu's poor excuse is said, reading since you presumably included a time, it reads "I'll be there."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh. So, they're bad guys."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Eh? EHHH he's heading there right now uwwww.. I think I still have the rubbing in my backpack we have to go"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6 seems rushed to look through to see if hat piece of paper is still in there
<Saya_Koizumi> "I've still got the picture on my cell-phone~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6 pauses for a second 1"Um could you two come with me?"

  • Saya_Koizumi gets up and gather some things so she's ready to go.

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Picture?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh? uh, sure. Where to?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "The picture of that tablet."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Oh yeah. To the cafe you were talking about"
<Karasawa_Enyo> Enyo sigs and pops the offered chocolate into her own mouth. "Of course we'll be coming with, Shizuka-chan. That guy might pop up again, and we don't want to take any risks."

  • Saya_Koizumi casually strips off her uniform while she's getting ready to go, and pus on some casual clothes. She's going out, it's after school, why wear the uniform? Who cares if her friends are watching, either? not like they haven't seen this before in gym class.
  • Shizuka_Tsukioka blushes a bit 1"D-do you really have to change right now?"
  • Karasawa_Enyo almost chokes on the chocolate as she watches Saya change in front of them. "Urk….p-powerful…"

<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? Well, yeah. This is my room, you know. Huh?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Well I mean it'll uh… look odd for us to be in our school uniforms.. I guess.."
<Karasawa_Enyo> "Eh? But our school uniforms are just fine…" Enyo says, swallowing the chocolate. "You're not seriously considering…?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Eh considering what?"
<Karasawa_Enyo> Enyo bites her lip, and realizes that she may be saying too much. "U-uh…nothing."

  • Saya_Koizumi heads over to her closet and starts rummaging around. "Oh, I've got some stuff that'd let you fit right in~ Hm…" She seems to take her time selecting clothes she wants to force on her friends, but eventually comes up with a couple nice ones. Well, if you like dressing as magical girls from last season.

<Saya_Koizumi> "What do you think?"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((saya, for the record, is jsut wearing normal walking-around clothes.))

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka realizes what she brought on herself 1"ah no I think I'll be fine yeah the school uniforms are fine"

<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, come on~ You'd look really cute in this~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "B-but"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "that skirt is so short"
<Karasawa_Enyo> "Y-yeah. I like my school uniform. Breezy and lets me move alright in case I have to run." Enyo nods. "T-that's alright…"

  • Saya_Koizumi shoves something at Shizuka that invovles too little skirt and too much leg.
  • Shizuka_Tsukioka instinctivly catchs it 1"But.. but…"

<Saya_Koizumi> "You don't have to wear that, but it's an option." Saya sounds a little sad. But, she knows better than to press the issue.

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka seems a worried at her frieds responce 1"… only .. for a bit it does look like street wear I've seen some girls .. in" 6 and heads off to the bathroom

<Karasawa_Enyo> Enyo glances at Saya before sighing. "I…don't suppose you have anything there that looks remotely like what a female Kamen Rider will wear…?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6 a distant Uwwwwwww can be heard from the door
<Saya_Koizumi> "Kamen Rider? I'm not really a fan. Feel free to look around, though."
<Karasawa_Enyo> "Something form-fitting, at least? Minimum amount of frills…?" Enyo walks over to Saya's closet and tries her best to find the safest choice.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I.. I think it's on right" 6 she imerges with her hands threatening to tear the skirt off at the bottom

  • Saya_Koizumi rushes over to shizuka and bats her hands away. "Stop doing that, you'll tear it."

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww… but my undewear…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "So?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "But they might show…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "So?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "But… but… uwwww"
<Saya_Koizumi> "That's the point."
<@Thoon> After more fuss getting Shizu to not panic and finding something fitting for enyo, Saya leads you to the maid cafe, which is considering the setting, just shy of a strip club.

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka is beet red and not so concerned about a possible upskirt when the girls here are practicly wearing nothing at all

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "…so ..so this.. is cute?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yes. It's cute."

  • Saya_Koizumi looks around for a table.

<@Thoon> Entering, it's got all assortment of pretty girls walking around in maid outfits, a few normal ones, most more customized, though almost all are quite short in skirts
<Karasawa_Enyo> Enyo fidgets uncomfortably in her form-fitting costume and follows Saya and Shizuka. "Cute, huh…"

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka asks whoever looks like a waitress 1"Ah has an Andou arived?"

<@Thoon> You look around the place for him, before spotting him already sitting in a booth near the corner, seems to be ordering a drink from one of the waitresses.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah nevermind thank you though"6 and instictivly does a bow before realizing anyone behind her could see up her skirt with such a bow 1"ah…uw.."6 she then turns to saya and enyo 1"I .. I think he's over htere"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Lead the way~"

  • Saya_Koizumi follows Shizuka.

<Karasawa_Enyo> "Fine. Great." Enyo murmurs as she follows close behind, still feeling as self-conscious as Shizuka is.
<@Thoon> Shizu could sware she hears a whistle~

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka aproaches the table 1"Ah Andou-san good afternoon… um sorry for the location…"

<@Thoon> He nods, smiling, looking far more friendly then he did last time "Ah, there you are. I was wondering."
<@Thoon> "Can't complain about waiting here though, I suppose."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Oh .. um may we join?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hi~ This place was my idea~"
<@Thoon> he motions to the seats at the booth, shuffling over. "I insist."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "thank you.."6 she sits down in one of the seats facing him

  • Saya_Koizumi takes a seat.
  • Karasawa_Enyo does the same, ending up sitting next to Andou. "Much obliged." Enyo tries to act as naturally as she could even in her outfit.

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um so the translation?"
<@Thoon> "Well, I can only do so much with this little piece, but I'm quite certain it details a complex spell, though I'm not entirely certain if I'm right about what it does, do you happen to have any more then just the part you showed me?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I'm sorry but I don't"
<Saya_Koizumi> "No, that's it."
<@Thoon> "Ah, that's a real shame. I could find out a lot more if you did. I was too rushed yesterday to ask about that, but where did you happen to come across that?"

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka whispers to saya 1"I .. I don't know if we should tell him.."
  • Saya_Koizumi shrugs, and whispers back. "Me neither, but, uh, what's the harm? We could at least admit we only found the one peice."

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um … it was at our school.. found it during the earthquake the other day
<@Thoon> He patiently waits, watching, taking an occasional sip from his drink.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "it was aroudn the swiming pool with some rubble I think Th-thats about it "6 and mumbles about some pylops
<Karasawa_Enyo> Enyo blinks at the mention of polyps, but says nothing.

  • Saya_Koizumi nods. "That's it, really."

<@Thoon> "In your swimming pool? That's, uh, interesting." he seems a bit surprised
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I think that's where hyatt-san mentioned she found it.. I was uh changing at the time 1"6 she blushs a bit
<@Thoon> "Do you have any idea how it could have gotten there?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Nope."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "So.. it's a spell I knew it was a spell I mean but what is it about?"
<@Thoon> "Well, it gives some detail about summoning some sort of strange monsters. I'm not entirely sure on the specifics, that's why I'd like to see more."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Only on summoning monsters?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Sorry. All we got. Speaking of monsters, you know much about them?"
<@Thoon> "Special ones, I'm hoping. Given its written in this rare script, it has to be something interesting."
<@Thoon> "A few things, why?"

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka seems a bit upset and turns to saya tyring to whisper 1"What if it's not related and we're stuck like this!"

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uww.. what are we going to do…"

  • Saya_Koizumi leans forward, this is interesting. "Well, I just wanted to know about them…"

<@Thoon> "Well, nothing good I'm sure. Obviously, you know, you shouldn't trust anything strange that's involved with these, right?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm?" Saya cocks her head to one side. "What do you mean?"
<@Thoon> "Well, if some sort of monsters, or even just creepy people try and look into this, you would want to avoid them, right?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, yeah."
<@Thoon> he gives a trusting smile while saying this, like trying to simply pass advice, so observation checks (as that's the sense motive, right?)
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9 for observation
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for observation: 19 [2d10=3,7]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((16))
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 3d10: 19 [3d10=10,3,6]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((17))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 4d10+9: 27 [4d10=9,3,3,3]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((18))
<@Thoon> He seems like a nice person, he's going out of his way to help you and meet you in a place like this, so he can't be that bad, though Shizu, you can tell he's up to something and has more then scholarly interest.

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka seem a bit uneasy

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. that Yamada person before… do you deal with him alot.."
<@Thoon> he frowns "I try to avoid to but once in a while. Has he been in contact with you via your friend? I was hoping he was kidding about that."
<Saya_Koizumi> "I don't think so. I'm not sure where Yumi-chan is, actually."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "… She didn't show up to school today… does he.. um…you know?"
<Karasawa_Enyo> Enyo could only glower at the rather distateful turn of the conversation.
<@Thoon> He grimices a little, this time none of you have to make a check to see he's now hiding something, beneath the calm look, somewhere being being angry and worried.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 3d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 3d10+9: 29 [3d10=6,4,10]
<@Thoon> "I'm… sure she's fine."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 1d10 DRAMA
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, DRAMA: 3 [1d10=3]

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka looks woried

<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, if you say so…" Saya sounds like she isn't sure at all.
<@Thoon> He deffinitly seems worried about something now, and it rings true in a bit of desperation as he asks "By the way, I don't think I got all of your names. I'm Andou Touru, And you?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "ah um…. Shizuka tsukioka…"

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka seems very unsure about giving her name

<Saya_Koizumi> "Koizumi Saya."
<Karasawa_Enyo> "Ishikawa Kumatora." Enyo says immediately, without hesitation.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "eh?"6 she looks at enyo

  • Karasawa_Enyo looks pointedly at Shizuka, before smiling. "Sorry. I guess it's a bit weird-sounding, isn't it?"

<Karasawa_Enyo> She taps Shizuka's foot under the table with her boot.

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka blushes a bit unsure abou that joke

<@Thoon> He doesn't press the point, "So this Hyatt-san that found the tablet, I'm guessing she was the one he was getting in contact with?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, she's the one who asked for his number."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I don't .. know"
<@Thoon> He gets up "I think I should make a private call just to check if things are alright. If you'll excuse me."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "O-Ok…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok."
<@Thoon> He nods, then proceeds to head out of the cafe quickly.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww… this isn't going anywhere…"6 she puts her head down on the table
<Karasawa_Enyo> "…" Enyo stares after Andou's disappearing form, her eyes pensive.
<Saya_Koizumi> "So…what do we do now?"
<Karasawa_Enyo> "…Doesn't it seem weird that he asked for our names just now? We just asked him for a translation…."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh…no?"
<Karasawa_Enyo> Enyo bit her lip, drumming her fingers on the table. "I'm not sure. Something doesn't seem right about this entire setup…well, besides the maids in costume, anyway."
<Saya_Koizumi> "He introduced himself, first. He can't be that bad."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "… I don't know something seems off…"
<@Thoon> You could always follow him and check.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww why couldn't I have thought up a fake name…"
<Karasawa_Enyo> Enyo stands up. "I'm going to see where he's going. I don't care if it's not proper. This was just supposed to be a translation, we didn't need to tell him our names…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah.. wait"6 she starts to get up to follow
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok. Mind if I tag along? Now I'm curious too."
<Karasawa_Enyo> Pushing past some startled maids, Enyo makes for the exit of the restaurant, quickly moving towards the direction Andou went off to.

  • Saya_Koizumi gets up as well and follows along.
  • Shizuka_Tsukioka follows too

<@Thoon> I should ask for checks, but you're all kinda hopeless at much more then stealth~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+7 for stealth
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for stealth: 27 [2d10=10,10]
<@Thoon> You come out of the cafe, looking around, you quickly find him around the corner in an alleyway, almost yelling into his phone.
<@Thoon> Shizu however can sneak up nearly beside him while keeping out of sight.
<@Thoon> "I'm not in the mood for listening to your kidding around, did you contact her or not?!" he yells.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I.. I think I can get closer…"6 and does so
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 pure drama points stealth
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, pure drama points stealth: 10 [3d10=7,2,1]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((14))
<@Thoon> You don't manage to get nearly as close as Shizu, assuming you want to avoid detection.

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka is seemingly upset at some things she hears
  • Karasawa_Enyo takes a rather well-used brass knuckle from her boot and slips it on her right hand, just in case.

<@Thoon> "I'm not listening to any of your lies, either. Now you tell me the truth or I'll not be working with you or the rest of your friends for a long time."

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka stays a little bit longer but he seems to be almost done shizu is ready to move back quickly

<@Thoon> "Don't you even try to threaten me. I'm in far better with your boss then you are. Now, for the last time, give me that girl, and unharmed or I'll make sure that he knows who's to blame for us not having the ta'ge fragments."

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka intrest is peeked and she backs up to whoever is the closest 1"He's not telling us something.."
  • Saya_Koizumi nods. "Yeah."
  • Shizuka_Tsukioka panics a bit and starts to head back for the door 1"Head back he's done with it!"

<@Thoon> He suddenly lookgs very shocked, and starts to turn around, putting the phone away.
<@Thoon> Agility feat checks to scramble away from him quickly and quietly enough~?

  • Saya_Koizumi starts back for the cafe as Shizuka voices her warning.

<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 agility
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, agility: 14 [3d10=4,3,7]
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10 DP
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, DP: 3 [1d10=3]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10+7: 21 [2d10=10,4]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((14))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((er 3))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 1d10: 10 [1d10=10]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((27))
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Karasawa_Enyo, 3d10+6: 30 [3d10=10,9,5]
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Karasawa_Enyo, 2d10: 4 [2d10=1,3]
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Karasawa_Enyo, 2d10: 10 [2d10=3,7]
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Karasawa_Enyo, 2d10: 17 [2d10=7,10]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((26, not even a straight))
<@Thoon> You all quickly scamper off and out of sight before he turns around, you're safe.

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka tries her best to get back into her seat without causing a scene
  • Karasawa_Enyo pockets the brass knuckle and slips back to her seat, looking bored.

<@Thoon> Do the others head off for it as well?

  • Saya_Koizumi heads back too.

<@Thoon> He returns, putting his calm face on again. "Sorry about that. I think it's about time for me to go, but please, contact me if you find anything more about this matter, I'm very interested in helping you figure out more about this."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah wait!… Um… what exactly does the translation say?"
<@Thoon> "It's not entirely there, so I might be off on the words, but in japanese, basically something like 'these holy warriors give us strength'. Though It's a bit more verbose if you say it properly, considering the small size."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "oh..um…"6 seems unsure how to proceed1"Um if we get anymore information we'll contact you, thank you for your time"
<@Thoon> He nods politely again, "Please do, thank you." and proceeds to quickly leave again.

  • Saya_Koizumi waves. "Bye~"

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uh goodbye…"

  • Saya_Koizumi looks at her companions. "So, what do we do now?"

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> " I don't know but … I think he was taking to Yamada… something about a girl…
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh? Think he meant Yumi-chan?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I don't know… he didn't mean us though… I think"
<Karasawa_Enyo> "It's highly probable." Enyo narrows her eyes. "But even if it isn't, that means they're doing something to a girl…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "And that's not good, is it? But, how do we find them?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I .. I think I knwo where Yamada works but I don't know if that's where they would be"
<Saya_Koizumi> "We could go there anyway."
<Karasawa_Enyo> "We have to go there, then." Enyo's expression is set. "Whatever they're doing, it can't possibly be good.."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess"
<@Thoon> A modest trip, it'll take most of the day but you'd be back home before nightfall if you left, and have expectation of doing things there.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Let's go."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess we coudl do that"6 she looks at her outfit1".. I guess…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "We would proabably be back at night"
<@Thoon> Totally no time to make it home, then there, then back home again without probably getting too obvious~
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, you'll be fine. Besides, nobody would remember your face, with an outfit like that~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uww…"
<@Thoon> The three of you come to what Shizu is hoping is the right place, Chrysalis Corp Bioengeering Lab. while obviously upper class, its not particularly fancy, luxurious or glorious, so probably not the type of place an Engel is built in, and would instead be based more on smaller scale tests.

  • Saya_Koizumi looks around. "So, how do we get in? Just walk through the door and claim we're here for a school project?"

<@Thoon> Its quite big enough for a girl to be strapped down and discected while still alive with no one hearing her screams, though~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "… I would have thought it woudl be bigger"

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka thinks for a second 1"I .. I really don't know… Ask if we can use their bathroom?"

<Karasawa_Enyo> "Maybe we can pretend to be the daughters of one of the higher-ups?" Enyo thinks. "They should have an organizational chart put up somewhere. Swanky companies do that."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, they do. I'm not bad at well…lying, either."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uww.. I don' think that would work"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess we can at least go in the lobby?"

  • Saya_Koizumi opens the door and holds it for the others. "Yeah."

<Karasawa_Enyo> "Sure." Enyo walks through, checking her reflection on the glass door to make sure she at least looks proper and…well, innocent, at least.
<@Thoon> Hmm, I'll ask for a presence check, with a -2 penalty as you're kinda not the best dressed, but you only border on a cosplay-ish look.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 1d10+3-2 ;_;
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 1d10+3-2: 7 [1d10=6]
<Karasawa_Enyo> 2d10+2-2
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Karasawa_Enyo, 2d10+2-2: 11 [2d10=2,9]
<@Thoon> Shizu, your penalty is -4, you really don't look like you should be here~
<@Thoon> And Saya suffers no penalty because what's better for hiding in plain sight then casual clothes. She's a nice, sensible girl.

  • Saya_Koizumi follows the others into the lobby and looks around for an org chart or something.

<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 observation
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, observation: 6 [3d10=1,4,1]
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, dp to try and not botch: 10 [2d10=7,3]
<@Thoon> She unfortunantly walks into someone, losing her glasses. Its also strile white lights inside.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah saya um where did they go…"
<@Thoon> "Oof. Uh, sorry, kid. Are you lost? You shouldn't be here."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah… is there a bathroom here?"

  • Saya_Koizumi blinks up at the person. "Hm? No, i'm with some friends. What do you mean, I shouldn't be here? Can't I visit family?" She tries to seem innocent.

<@Thoon> Misdirect~

  • Saya_Koizumi keeps her eyes downcast, msotly so she can find her glasses. She hates having to deal with squinting all the damn time.

<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 ok
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, ok: 21 [3d10=8,7,6]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((26))
<@Thoon> He picks them up, placing them in your hand. "Here you go, now who are you looking for? I'll help if I can."

  • Saya_Koizumi puts her glasses back on. "Thanks. It's not usually a problem, but they're convenient," she says, idly, about the glasses. "Um…" This bluff isn't likely to get much further, she doesn't have much in terms of names to drop.

<Saya_Koizumi> "I'll be able to find my way around, as long as I don't run into anyone else, so don't worry~" Saya gives one of her winning smiles. They work on the doctors anyway.
<@Thoon> He looks slightly sketchy, but sighs. "Alright." and moves on.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um yeah we'll be fine"
<@Thoon> If he spots you wandering around again though, you may be in trouble, and Shizu and Enyo seem to be attracting a lot of people's attention themselves.

  • Saya_Koizumi looks around again, trying to get her bearings in terms of which way would be a good way to go.

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uww… I think we should porbably go…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Go where?" Saya asks. "You meant the costume party isn't today," she whines, loudly enough to be heard. "I was really looking forward to it."

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka is even more embarsed

<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "..lets just go home Koizumi-san.."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok…"

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka tries to discreatly leave as she can

<@Thoon> You manage to get out without much fuss, quickly making your way for the door, but~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwwwww that was close…"
<@Thoon> Just as you make it out, you notice a car pull up in the parking section for the lab, and Yamada climbs out, better dressed then you first saw him, likely only now coming in for work.

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka freezes in an instant

<@Thoon> He hasn't spotted you yet, but you already all feel the faintest traces of your skin crawling and vision starting to focus exclusivly on him already, confirming its deffinitly him.
<Saya_Koizumi> "We better get out of sight."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "ye-yeah…"

  • Shizuka_Tsukioka starts to moving to an area she hopes she won't be seen
  • Saya_Koizumi scrambles to get out of sight
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License