Tager Chan Log 19

06[23:57] * Saya_Koizumi grabs the injured Shizuka and gets her into a bridal carry or soemthing. (Hatsumi-chan, we should probably retreat for now.), she says, and does just that, running for the stiars, or some way to get out, hopefully without being seen too much.
[23:59] <Hatsumi> ((Also, initiative.))
Session Time: Fri Jun 25 00:00:02 2010
[00:00] <@Thoon> The dark room explodes into a field of red energy and thorns, consuming the area around injured Yamada and the wolf who's attempt at offering him cover isn't terribly effective against the suddern attack. Yamada just starts to get up again as he's consumed by it, and once it fades away, there's only a (very, very large) pool of blood and some clothes and the like.
01[00:00] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ("Ah!? Koizumi… w-waht jsut happened?!")
[00:01] <Hatsumi> ("I finished things. Let's get out of here.")
[00:01] <Hatsumi> ((Where was the tablet? Any chance of grabbing it on the way?))
[00:01] <@Thoon> Whilst it's Saya's action, Yamada Dai looks back over her shoulder as Hatsumi escapes past her "Onii-chan! You…!" and suddenly looks a lot less cheerful, as the claws that were her fingers start growing longer.
01[00:01] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ("Um…um ok..)6 she doesn't exactly put up a fight being caried though she has phased out
[00:02] <Saya_Koizumi> (Hm? Yeah, we're running, like you wanted to, right?)
[00:03] <@Thoon> Tablet's on the other side of the pool from you. No real chance unless you go back there. The run away in tager form is short, but once you get to the hall, you see paniced guests, several security people are also pulling out runs for you. The only ways out are either a large broken window, or the heavily guarded elevator~
01[00:03] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ("Yeah…I guess we need to find a window and… Kamiki-san… maybe")
[00:04] <@Thoon> You can also hear rumbling coming from behind you, something's after you and it sounds very angry.
[00:04] <Hatsumi> ("Out the window and down. I'll catch up.")
[00:05] <Saya_Koizumi> (Uh, but, we can't fly…Oh, what the hell.)
01[00:06] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ("We can climb though!")
06[00:06] * Saya_Koizumi heads for the broken window and jsut jumps out. This'll work out somewhere. There's, uh, something she'll hit before the ground, right? Or should she more drop out just a bit and try to juggle Shizuka and sticking to wall?
01[00:07] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((shizu's in light ,she just looks bad if anythign else))
[00:08] <@Thoon> That's easily possible for the nightmare to manage. It's certainly a lot safer a bet no matter how awkward though, given that it seems you're in one of the tallest buildings in the city, fortunantly, you're not far off from the roof, only about a floor
[00:09] <@Thoon> Guns are cocked on you as you head for the window, unless you dive in right away you'll be under fire, so what are you up to Hatsumi?
06[00:09] * Hatsumi is making her way to the window at maximum speed. Once out, she'll pull up in a(n aerial) climb.
06[00:09] * Saya_Koizumi hops out to climb back up, then. And goes for the roof rather than the ground, it's at least temporarily quicker, and maybe there's a way down like stairs that won't be guarded. She puts Shizuka down at some point, too.
01[00:10] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ("Um thanks Koizumi… Tanaka-san you alright?")
[00:11] <Saya_Koizumi> (Um…maybe I should shift back ,so anyone looking up here won't notice…)
01[00:12] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ("But how will we get down… though we are exposed…")6 shizuka tries to shift back
01[00:12] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 4d10+9
[00:12] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 4d10+9: 37 [4d10=5,7,10,6]
01[00:12] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((27))
[00:12] <Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 observation ,there's stairs ,right?
[00:12] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, observation ,there's stairs ,right?: 15 [3d10=9,1,5]
[00:13] <@Thoon> As you make it clear of the window, gunfire starts blasting out of it. You make it clear however, and it's only further adding warning that you can't get down easily. However, up on the roof seems pleasent enough. There's no visible way to get quite up here, it doesn't seem like people were supposed to be up here.
[00:13] <Saya_Koizumi> ((16.))
[00:13] <Hatsumi> ("I'm afraid they'll find us eventually, if they aren't stupid. They had our records when we applied, and they can check every one of the staff who disappeared without pay. And if we go back as if nothing happened… they may grill everyone in the area anyway.")
06[00:13] * Hatsumi lands, looking around for where she left the white.
[00:13] <@Thoon> However, that makes it safe, at least. You see Kamiki here, leaning on a air conditioner thing. There's a really pretty view of the city at midnight around you, at least
[00:13] <Saya_Koizumi> (Damn, uh, then what do we do? I'm not a bad liar, maybe I can bluff my way through, but… Aww, now I won't be able to do anything with that nice lady later, too.)
06[00:14] * Shizuka_tsukioka runs over to kamiki in her human form 1"Um..um are you alright?"
06[00:14] * Hatsumi changes back when she sees Kamiki.
[00:14] <Hatsumi> 4d10+9
[00:14] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 4d10+9: 30 [4d10=4,7,5,5]
[00:14] <Hatsumi> ((19))
[00:15] <@Thoon> Shizuka changes back effortlessly with clothes, as does Hatsumi, Kamiki is struggling to get up from her sort of sitting down position "It… hurts…"
06[00:15] * Hatsumi grimaces at the waitress uniform for a moment. She felt less naked in her armored form.
06[00:15] * Saya_Koizumi shifts back, too.
[00:15] <Saya_Koizumi> 5d10
[00:15] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 5d10: 19 [5d10=2,7,1,7,2]
[00:15] <Saya_Koizumi> ((25))
[00:16] <Saya_Koizumi> "Hm, hey, maybe Hatsumi-chan could like, fly us down soemwhere safer one at a time? Would that work?"
01[00:16] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww where does it hurt?"
[00:16] <Saya_Koizumi> "Hey, I know some medical stuff. let me see."
[00:16] <@Thoon> You're all clothed in your nice waitress outfits. You're keenly aware of the strong wind up here
06[00:16] * Saya_Koizumi shoves Shizuka aside to get a better look at Kamiki.
[00:17] <Hatsumi> "I think I could. Climbing down would be… a problem. They could also think to surround the outside… though that would stretch them thin without more…"
06[00:17] * Hatsumi shivers as she takes a few steps toward Kamiki, then changes course and looks out over the side.
01[00:18] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 6 midly grumbles at the wind as her skirt flutters but it isn't the time to be bothered by that
[00:18] <Saya_Koizumi> "We can't just stay here, and I don't know anyone with a helicopter. This never happens in the shows. I-I think they were shooting at us. We're the good guys."
[00:18] <Hatsumi> "Of coursethey're bad people. They'll do that."
[00:18] <Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 medicine, meanwhile time to molest the new friend, I mean find why she's hurting.
[00:18] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, medicine, meanwhile time to molest the new friend, I mean find why she's hurting.: 11 [2d10=4,7]
[00:19] <@Thoon> Kamiki doesn't seem to have a single visible scratch on her beyond her knees look like she trips often. "Somethings wrong with me…" she says half gargled.
[00:19] <Saya_Koizumi> ((hm, 12? Maybe I should another DP?))
[00:19] <Saya_Koizumi> "You'll be fine…"
06[00:19] * Hatsumi sighs and looks away, then goes to see if she can help Saya.
[00:19] <Hatsumi> 2d10+6 medicine~
[00:19] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, medicine~: 10 [2d10=3,1]
06[00:19] * Hatsumi doesn't know jack.
01[00:20] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "Koizumi-san I don't think this is .. antyhign physical or she'd be a burned chrisp! It has to be magic in some way…"
01[00:20] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 3d10+8 for ocult
[00:20] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for ocult: 17 [3d10=4,2,3]
01[00:20] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((17))
[00:21] <@Thoon> Shizu is the only one here that looks injured. She's recovered about 9 points of HP but considering human form's lowered vitality, she's probably net taken more damage.
[00:21] <Saya_Koizumi> "Magic? Well, uh, maybe it is. But, the monsters only, like, use evil magic to drain people's orgone or turn them into more monsters and things like that."
01[00:22] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((she was at 33 in tager form, unelss she got some more HP back climbing up here))
[00:22] <@Thoon> Considering that you actually use magic, there's not really any kind of actual chain lightning spell out there, so you know that it's A: Something very not normal and likely B: very strong.
[00:22] <@Thoon> (( just turns or regen. Don't bitch about it~ ))
01[00:23] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "It was somethign strong…maybe it harmed her soul!?"6 she says shocked
01[00:23] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((Just keeping it straighgt~))
[00:24] <@Thoon> Kamiki suddenly coils up and screams as loudly as she can
01[00:25] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "AH Kamiki-san!? UWWW we need to get out of here!"
06[00:25] * Hatsumi winces. "I'm not sure we should
or rather, cantake with her us after all."
[00:25] <Saya_Koizumi> "Uh, but how do we do that? What do we do?"
[00:25] <Hatsumi> "Shizu-chan, can you climb down while hidden, or…?"
01[00:26] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "Yeah…"
01[00:26] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "I … I don't know if I can take her with quite like that though"
[00:26] <Hatsumi> "I don't want to leave you on your own, but the fewer trips we take, the safer we'll be, and I don't think I can carry two…"
[00:26] <Saya_Koizumi> "But what about me?"
[00:26] <@Thoon> Suddenly, Kamiki explodes, dozens of thick ropey copper tentacles rolling out of her, into the air and around you, San for watching the girl turning into a Dhohanoid~
[00:27] <Saya_Koizumi> 5d10 ok
[00:27] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, ok: 34 [5d10=10,5,10,1,8]
01[00:27] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((but paras ca-))
[00:27] <Hatsumi> 4d10+9
[00:27] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 4d10+9: 30 [4d10=7,3,5,6]
01[00:27] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((/is slapeD))
[00:27] <@Thoon> (( Remember, that's as human form~ ))
[00:27] <Hatsumi> ((27))
01[00:27] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 4d1-+9
[00:27] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 4d1-+9: 13 [4d1=1,1,1,1]
01[00:27] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((holy hell))
[00:27] <Hatsumi> ((4d1?))
[00:27] <Saya_Koizumi> ((…fucking tagers…..31 - penalties 11 tenacity in human form~ minimum anexceptional tager cAN have by rules.))
01[00:27] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((oh that's why))
[00:28] <@Thoon> (( You messed that up~ ))
01[00:28] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 4d10+9
[00:28] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 4d10+9: 32 [4d10=3,7,7,6]
01[00:28] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((23, fucking tagers~))
[00:28] <@Thoon> (( I'll have more then one chance tonight~ ))
[00:28] <Hatsumi> ((Joy~))
[00:29] <Saya_Koizumi> (( One of these days, I'll critfail~))
[00:29] <Hatsumi> ((Technically, you can always choose to fail.))
[00:29] <Saya_Koizumi> "uh…um…what do we do now?"
[00:29] <Saya_Koizumi> ((Hm….))
[00:29] <Hatsumi> ((Does this mean our innate "KILL THE ENEMY" sensor goes off on seeing her?))
01[00:30] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "K-K-Kamik!?"6 Shizuka scampers back as fast as she can seeming to start crying
[00:30] <@Thoon> The tentacles don't just fill the air, but as you catch yourselves again you realize you're a couple feet off the ground, tentacles rapidly locking around your arms and legs.
[00:31] <@Thoon> It does start too, that might be part of what snaps you back into action. But, before you can concentrate enough to shift, you hear footsteps approaching behind you.
[00:31] <Hatsumi> "Wh-what is
"
01[00:31] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 6 Shizka fails to back up as a foot is caught 1"A-AH!?"
[00:32] <Saya_Koizumi> "Augh~ Let me go~"
01[00:32] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((init~?))
06[00:32] * Saya_Koizumi seems to be palying along, or something. She does try to look around and see who's approaching.
01[00:32] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10+9
[00:32] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 1d10+9: 17 [1d10=8]
[00:32] <@Thoon> Nyarlathotep's voice. "How thoughtful, You've taken one of my servants that could never catch you, but brought me a replacement that's already managed such."
[00:33] <Saya_Koizumi> "Eh?"
06[00:33] * Shizuka_tsukioka tries to turn to see the source of the voice
06[00:34] * Hatsumi freezes as she hears that voice, incidentally letting the tentacles coil around her.
06[00:35] * Saya_Koizumi struggles with the tentacles a bit, becuase it's what you're supposed to do.
01[00:35] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "W-Why are you doing this!"6 it seems to be a question for both kakami and nyan
[00:35] <@Thoon> You see Kamiki's form still continue to grow into something vaguely starting to resemble a squid. The tentacles shift around, showing you him standing there, alone, with that shard in hand again, raised at you. "Now what can I do with you, I'm sure Yamada-chan would be able to think of a few things…"
[00:35] <Saya_Koizumi> "Huh? Yamada…chan?"
[00:37] <@Thoon> Nyarlathotep: "Someone you'll see very soon." and you suddenly start to feel something painful like cutting at the backs of your necks. You are still allowed to resist if you can think up ways.
[00:37] <Hatsumi> ((Can't shift?))
[00:37] <@Thoon> (( You can try~ ))
06[00:38] * Hatsumi immediately tries to change form as she feels that pain.
[00:38] <Saya_Koizumi> "Owwww…" Saya starts to hold back tears. She won't cry.
01[00:38] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "AH!?"6 shizuka panics but doesn't seemt to think of shifting yet
01[00:38] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 6 instead she grabs back there to see what ti is
01[00:38] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10+3 to try and rip it off~
[00:38] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, to try and rip it off~: 7 [1d10=4]
[00:40] <@Thoon> The shard in front of him immesidatly starts to glow red, he points it in Hatsumi's direction. "Ah, thank you. I was worried I'd have trouble convincing you to co-operate." and the feeling of shifting seems somewhat… accelerated. You do break free of Kamiki's tentacles, though, falling to the ground, but then collapsing to your knees as the shifting doesn't stop when it should have.
[00:42] <@Thoon> The others see the angelic vampire form around Hatsumi start to crawl off, seeing hints of the human inside start to form. The cutting around your necks only gets harsher, and something starts moving around your back in that area, like something's trying to get in. It REALLY hurts. The shard's glow only gets stronger.
[00:42] <Saya_Koizumi> "Hatsumi-chan!?"
06[00:43] * Saya_Koizumi can't help it, and does start crying, because it really, really hurts…
06[00:43] * Hatsumi is screaming at this point, having already lost control.
01[00:44] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "GWAA!"6 she keeps trying to pull at the thing at the back of her neck before she starts to shift involentarly
[00:45] <Saya_Koizumi> 5d10 tenacity to resist torture/whatever else
[00:45] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, tenacity to resist torture/whatever else: 31 [5d10=6,9,4,3,9]
[00:45] <Saya_Koizumi> ((29, minus at elast 1 from pain, and anything else you want to add~))
[00:45] <@Thoon> The flesh tries to cling on as strongly as it can to Hatsumi, only making it feel worse. Its like trying to rip out organs with a vacuum cleaner. As Shizuka starts to shift, the cutting goes away, but the sucking begins, and this only really feels worse.
01[00:45] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((Sucking?))
[00:46] <@Thoon> Saya, you can keep focused on this, but you do start to feel like somethings actually trying to climb inside of the back of your neck, and its extremely unpleasent.
[00:47] <Saya_Koizumi> "What…are you…doing anyway? I'm not going along with it, though."
[00:47] <@Thoon> (( Sucking off your tager like Hatsumi's ))
06[00:47] * Saya_Koizumi squirms uncomfortably as she says this.
01[00:47] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((Ah))
[00:47] <@Thoon> (( Wait, that came out wrong… ))
01[00:47] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((:3c))
01[00:47] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "AH!!!"6 a whirbled voice comes out as shizuka attempts to bash the thing
01[00:48] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((roll agility to hit?))
[00:49] <@Thoon> Nyarlathotep sounds so calm: "Oh, I'll be done in a moment. I just need to recharge this fragment. They should provide enough for that, you're fine as you are. You'd be the only one that can still threaten me anyway."
[00:50] <@Thoon> Impulsive if you don't take the cue~
[00:50] <Saya_Koizumi> ((Cue to do what~?))
[00:50] <@Thoon> (( Shift and attack with your blast~ ))
[00:50] <Saya_Koizumi> (('Ok~))
[00:51] <Saya_Koizumi> "What? Then I'm at least going to try, you jerk."
06[00:51] * Saya_Koizumi does at least try to shift and stay coherent long enough to do something about it. ((more tenacity?))
[00:51] <@Thoon> No need~
[00:52] <Saya_Koizumi> ((okay~))
[00:53] <Saya_Koizumi> ((I get to do something for face-shootan, or you got some narration?))
[00:54] <@Thoon> You free yourself from the cutting tentacles, but as the others, before you can even finish shifting, the effects hit you too. You're all now in greater pain, completely unable to move and can feel the tagers being ripped out of you, painfully, leaving an empty hole that leaves you as exhausted as you should be today after the practice, work, staying up late and even the fight as mere mortals.
01[00:55] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "UWWWWW"6 the whirbled voice comes out from shizuka
01[00:55] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((can she stry to unshift?))
[00:56] <Saya_Koizumi> "Fuck you" saya manges to get out, at least she has priorities straight, or something. Though, not a very magical girly thing to say~
[00:56] <@Thoon> Make a tenacity check as a tager and pray~
[00:56] <Hatsumi> ((Everyone?))
[00:56] <@Thoon> (( Just Shizu ))
01[00:56] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 5d10+11
[00:56] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 5d10+11: 42 [5d10=9,8,2,2,10]
01[00:57] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((38))
[00:57] <Hatsumi> ((Geez, yeah.))
[00:57] <@Thoon> (( Well that's more then enough. ))
01[00:58] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((god damn tagers~))
01[00:58] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 6 Shizuka shifts back screaming all the way
[00:59] <@Thoon> Shizuka barely manages to unshift in time, retaining something, barely, as the sucking cuts off for everyone, however each of you are still utterly exhausted, and feel extremely weak. Blood's dripping from your necks in scaling ammounts and Nyarlathotep stands in front of you, quite satisfied at the bloody red glowing rock in his hand.
[00:59] <Saya_Koizumi> "Ow…."
01[01:00] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "…ah…."6 falls to the ground
[01:02] <Saya_Koizumi> "What the hell was that all about anyway?" Saya asks, too panicked to be all slow to speak up due to pain and all that.
06[01:02] * Hatsumi does little but mutter to herself at a rapid pace.
[01:03] <@Thoon> Kamiki's distorted, still girly voice comes from behind, she sounds upset, but not in that 'oh god i'm a monster' way "It it it it itai… That really hurt, you guys!" waving coppery tentacles, some with the tips cut off clumsily at your direction, slapping your legs, butts and backs with them
01[01:03] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "W-Why?"
[01:04] <Saya_Koizumi> "Ow. Sorry."
06[01:05] * Hatsumi stops. "…what?"
[01:05] <@Thoon> "The shard's useless to me when it's not fully charged." Nyar says simply, with a smug bastardish look on his face.
06[01:05] * Saya_Koizumi makes her best attempt at rushing over to slap said look off Nyar's face.
[01:06] <Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 fightan
[01:06] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, fightan: 18 [2d10=8,10]
[01:06] <Saya_Koizumi> 1d10 hell I has DP left, why fucking not?
[01:06] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, hell I has DP left, why fucking not?: 1 [1d10=1]
[01:07] <Saya_Koizumi> ((…ok, that's why. 16, possibly elss if injury penalties are past jsut the -1 for nasty pain))
[01:07] <Hatsumi> ((So are we transformed now, or what?))
01[01:07] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((Shizu's not as far as I know~))
06[01:08] * Shizuka_tsukioka tries to scoot away towards the endge
[01:08] <@Thoon> The surprise attack succeeds, stunning Nyarlathotep for a moemnt, and deffinitly rubbing that look off his face to replace it with a bit of an indignified one. "Kamiki-chan." and tentacles reach for the lot of you.
[01:08] <@Thoon> (( Human form, and mortals. ))
06[01:09] * Hatsumi struggles to get away as best she can.
[01:09] <Saya_Koizumi> ((He,y I has an orgone pool again. wait.))
[01:09] <@Thoon> Mortal strengths, save for Shizu to escape the tentacles~ ))
06[01:09] * Saya_Koizumi tries to get away, too, but at least she managed to hit the guy in the face. Jerk.
[01:09] <Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 ah well~
[01:09] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, ah well~: 19 [3d10=9,1,9]
01[01:09] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10+3
[01:10] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 1d10+3: 8 [1d10=5]
[01:10] <Saya_Koizumi> ((whoa. 24, unmodified by things))
[01:10] <Hatsumi> 1d10+3
[01:10] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 1d10+3: 7 [1d10=4]
[01:10] <@Thoon> (( I want to say fucking tagers, but… ))
[01:11] <Saya_Koizumi> ((and by "things," I mean, like +2 from double-jointed, -whatever from injury))
01[01:12] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((Well is she 9 HP damage?))
[01:12] <Hatsumi> ((Still got 6-7 DP left, but what the hell would I do if I got out?))
01[01:12] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((cause that would subtract))
[01:13] <@Thoon> Well, Saya is pulled back by one foot manages to wrestle free and hop away, but Shizuka and Hatsumi are collected up. The cutting starts to begin again for those caught.
[01:14] <@Thoon> (( I meant she regenerated a total of 9 damage, not to only 9 damage ))
[01:14] <@Thoon> (( so 33 - 9 ))
01[01:14] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((ahh))
01[01:15] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((puts her in moderate so -3 I belive let me get the book open)0
01[01:16] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "GWAA!"6 shizuka screams as she thrashs about 1"KAMIKI… WHY!"
06[01:16] * Saya_Koizumi looks on in horror, not sure what to do. she's free, but she's still trapped on the rooftop and everything. She does stick her tongue out at the tentacle monster.
01[01:18] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "Why won't you stop this Kamaki! Why ..why why why!"6 she yells at what's left of the girl
01[01:18] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10+3 for presence ?
[01:18] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for presence ?: 4 [1d10=1]
01[01:19] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((well this isn't going to end badly))
[01:19] <@Thoon> "You were mean and just hurt me!" she gently slaps Shizuka you in the face with a severed tentacle a few times, before holding it up in front of her waving it about. She's probably as clumsy like this as she was as a mortal.
01[01:19] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "But you attacked me… It hurts Kamaki… it hurts so much!"
[01:20] <Hatsumi> "Kamaki-san, we're only trying to help, so just let go, alright? She's sorry she hurt you."
[01:20] <@Thoon> Kamiki "So now it's my turn to make you hurt! Can I infest them scary Goshujin-sama?"
[01:20] <Hatsumi> 3d10+8 persuade
[01:20] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, persuade: 30 [3d10=10,10,2]
[01:20] <Hatsumi> ((28))
[01:21] <Hatsumi> ((Also, oh wow.))
[01:22] <@Thoon> "Well… fine. But I'll get you instead!" and she drops Shizuka, but more freed up tentacles immediatly start wrapping around Hatsumi.
01[01:23] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah…Tanaka!"
01[01:23] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((how close is that tablet?))
[01:23] <Hatsumi> "Kk, ah! I meant… both of us."
01[01:24] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((either way~))
[01:24] <@Thoon> Nyarlathotep: "As long as you don't break her. I think your new friend may be upset if you do that before she has a chance. Speaking of her, she'll be here soon, and upset, how to deal with you all…"
01[01:24] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 6 seeing the red glowing fragment shizuka runs for it, it has to do something
[01:24] <@Thoon> The tablet's only a few feet away, in his hand. He doesn't look physically strong~
01[01:25] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((what's the tablets condition?))
06[01:25] * Saya_Koizumi tries to think of a better plan than just sneaking up for a tickle attack on the person who isn't a monster. tohugh ,what the hell ,how bad cna that turn out. He's distracted watching the tentacle,s right?
01[01:25] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((well anyways~))
[01:25] <@Thoon> Glowing like a red sun.
06[01:25] * Shizuka_tsukioka runs towards him and tries to grab it
[01:25] <Saya_Koizumi> ((What do I ahve to roll for this cunning plan~?))
[01:26] <Hatsumi> ((If only we had a "cunning" attribute… and a "plan" skill.))
[01:26] <Hatsumi> ((We'd just roll that all the time.))
[01:27] <@Thoon> (( hmm. Fightan, I guess? He's not really dodging~ ))
[01:28] <Saya_Koizumi> ((Ok~))
[01:28] <Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 fight~on
[01:28] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, fight~on: 16 [2d10=7,9]
[01:28] <@Thoon> he is indeed distracted by the tentacles though, Kamiki starts flaying off the flimsy bits of the outfit on Hatsumi, and they trail around her body
01[01:28] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10+7
[01:28] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 1d10+7: 11 [1d10=4]
01[01:28] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((sorry +6))
[01:28] <Saya_Koizumi> ((16, without penalties, at least…))
01[01:28] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((hmmm 2 dp))
01[01:28] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10
[01:28] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 2d10: 3 [2d10=1,2]
01[01:29] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10
[01:29] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 1d10: 4 [1d10=4]
01[01:29] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((11))
[01:29] <Hatsumi> ((Could I help with the distraction?))
[01:29] <@Thoon> (( In what way? ))
[01:30] <Hatsumi> ((Struggling sexily, obviously.))
[01:30] <Saya_Koizumi> ((Got seduction?))
[01:30] <Hatsumi> ((One rank. Also in misdirect.))
[01:31] <@Thoon> (( roll then~ I think Seduction or Saviour faire would both work for getting a distracting if shameful effect is desired~ ))
[01:31] <Hatsumi> ((Well, if savoir-faire works~))
01[01:31] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((in before tentacles 0literally))
[01:32] <@Thoon> (( it's more un-savoir-faire, but only those with it can lose it~ ))
06[01:33] * Hatsumi sees Shizuka and Saya still moving and swallows her fear, twisting her body as best she's able and balling her fists. "Kamiki-san, please, please stop, you shouldn'tno one should be doing something like this" She cries out when her arms predictably fail to break free to the slightest degree.
[01:33] <Hatsumi> 4d10+10
[01:34] <Hatsumi> (( …?))
[01:34] <@Thoon> (( Dunno. Uh. ))
[01:34] <@Thoon> 2d10
[01:34] <@Thoon> (( Great… ))
[01:34] <Hatsumi> ((Damn halfbreeds!))
06[01:35] * Shizuka_tsukioka slaps Unlovable_Halfbreed around a bit with a large trout
06[01:35] * Hatsumi racisms.))
[01:35] <@Thoon> (( Trying a backup ))
03[01:35] * Lovable_IncestOujoBitch (~PI.F4F5BB7.DC214459.E89E8D7E|I_elbavoL#PI.F4F5BB7.DC214459.E89E8D7E|I_elbavoL) has joined #Tager-Chan
[01:36] <Hatsumi> ((There are verifiable web-rollers if you want to try one. Used one for WoD once.))
[01:36] <@Thoon> (( there we go. ))
[01:36] <Hatsumi> 4d10+10
[01:36] <Lovable_IncestOujoBitch> Hatsumi, 4d10+10: 36 [4d10=8,8,9,1]
02[01:36] * Unlovable_Halfbreed (~PI.F4F5BB7.DC214459.E89E8D7E|elbavolnU#PI.F4F5BB7.DC214459.E89E8D7E|elbavolnU) Quit (*.net *.split)
01[01:36] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((…))
[01:36] <Hatsumi> ((26 for never being able to marry))
01[01:37] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((Oh ho ho ho magical girl Hatsumi giving up already?))
[01:38] <@Thoon> Kamiki unawarely goes along with it. activly holding you up in front of him as she spreads out Hatsumi's legs, holding her arms up to show Nyarlathotep everything while the two move on him.
[01:38] <Hatsumi> ((She doesn't seem to be giving me a choice… ;_;))
01[01:38] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((So does shizu get a handful~?))
01[01:39] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((while at least she's still dressed at this point~))
[01:40] <@Thoon> Sadly, even with the distraction, which clearly worked as it has Nyarlathotep's attention, he moves the fragment out Shizuka's reach when she dives for it, in such a way that it strikes and knocks down Saya.
01[01:41] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwwww…"6 she tries to get up if time permits 1"Why are you doing this isn't it enough!"
[01:41] <Saya_Koizumi> "Ow, hey." Saya says, getting up and rubbing her nose.
[01:43] <@Thoon> Nyarlathotep: "Kamiki, grab these two and bring them down to the party. after upsetting my guests, these two should work for cheering them up again. You can do what you wish once you're there."
06[01:44] * Shizuka_tsukioka attempts to jump up, not even grab the stone, just slam her hand on an edge anything
01[01:44] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((roll~?))
06[01:44] * Hatsumi wonders if women are allowed to commit seppuku. She did pay attention in history, but she can't remember that point being brought up.
[01:44] <@Thoon> (( Sure~ ))
01[01:45] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 3d10+6 was a question on what but if agility works
[01:45] <Lovable_IncestOujoBitch> Shizuka_tsukioka, was a question on what but if agility works: 20 [3d10=5,2,7]
01[01:45] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10 dp
[01:45] <Lovable_IncestOujoBitch> Shizuka_tsukioka, dp: 9 [1d10=9]
01[01:45] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((15))
[01:46] <@Thoon> Tentacles start to engulf your foot, so make it count Shizu. Saya feels the same if she has anything else in store. Hatsumi's got the tentacles around her teasing still. Kamiki: "It'll be more fun with a crowd, won't it."
06[01:47] * Saya_Koizumi shakes her foot. "Let me go!"
[01:47] <Saya_Koizumi> …but, that's probably not too effective, and about all she manages.
[01:47] <@Thoon> You get the faintest bit of cloth in the desperate strike, pulling nothing more then a thread out.
[01:48] <@Thoon> of his suit.*
[01:49] <@Thoon> The two of you are then grappled up by tentacles, and feel them start to slip under your outfits as Kamiki's large form starts moving for the edge where the wall that has the broken window is, taking Nyarlathotep from your field of vision.
01[01:50] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((shizu and saya?))
[01:50] <@Thoon> (( Yeah. ))
01[01:52] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "UWWw!"6 she streches her hand out towards the tablet before it fades from vision
06[01:52] * Hatsumi 's body relaxes as she goes back to muttering to herself, still too low to hear for any but the wind.
[01:52] <Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, just let it go, Shizu-chan."
[01:53] <@Thoon> She carries the three of you easily, including on the vertical climb down teasing your sensitive parts a lot, it feels far more intensive then the game ever managed it, of course her clumseyness only makes it all the worse then a rogue tentacle almost slips into an area it was only poking.
01[01:53] <Shizuka_tsukioka> "B-but!"
01[01:54] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 6Shizuka starts to cry she tried her best but just couldn't do it"I-I'm sorry"
[01:54] <@Thoon> The inside of the party seems to be completely changed, Nyarlathotep's back down there somehow, he doesn't even look like he left, and numerous but not all the guests are down there and with it. Int checks~
01[01:54] <Shizuka_tsukioka> 4d10+8
[01:54] <Lovable_IncestOujoBitch> Shizuka_tsukioka, 4d10+8: 26 [4d10=3,1,8,6]
[01:54] <Saya_Koizumi> 2d10
[01:55] <Lovable_IncestOujoBitch> Saya_Koizumi, 2d10: 6 [2d10=1,5]
01[01:55] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((16))
[01:55] <Saya_Koizumi> ((fail.))
[01:55] <Hatsumi> 3d10+6
[01:55] <Lovable_IncestOujoBitch> Hatsumi, 3d10+6: 19 [3d10=2,3,8]
[01:55] <Hatsumi> ((14))
[01:56] <@Thoon> No one of the named crew, but Shizu and Hatsumi saw enough of these people being more hands on with the serving girls then the other guests.
06[01:58] * Shizuka_tsukioka just has more tears roll down her face
[01:58] <Saya_Koizumi> "Hey, let us go, jerk."
06[01:58] * Saya_Koizumi squirms and all that, while whining.
06[02:00] * Hatsumi continues muttering, perhaps more audible now that they're inside. "…useless sentimental rescue of a dirty half resulting no surprise immediate betrayal for the very bloody torturers should've left her jumped off and flew…"
[02:00] <@Thoon> Kamiki: "You'd rather be with them? Aww" and you actually feel them losen as the tentacle'd monster gets safely inside. If you strugle you'll break free, of course the area's surrounded by men…
[02:02] <@Thoon> (( And hmm, it's getting late as I've had pointed out. Can continue this in off session or the next, next week we have. Really probably couldn't go for tagers as well as anything else fun tonight~ ))
[02:02] <Hatsumi> ((Not seeing anything we can do but be raped and killed.))
[02:03] <Hatsumi> ((Well, next session, then.))
01[02:03] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((It does look that way))
01[02:03] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((wait vega is going to be gone next session right?))
[02:03] <@Thoon> (( Which I'm sorry for, rolling with and plans I expected about 3~ hours of time to play. Only got about 2 ))
[02:03] <Hatsumi> ((Hm?))
[02:04] <@Thoon> (( Yeah. Veg's on holiday when next week would be, thus the extra next. ))
01[02:04] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((ah))
[02:04] <Saya_Koizumi> ((Eh, we had a late-ish start, and now I'll be causing a probable skip of next week beyond omake goofiness. Sorry guys.))
[02:04] <Hatsumi> ((Man, Hatsumi's prejudice is gonna be so much worse after this. And her compassion… less.))
[02:05] <@Thoon> (( Yep~ Well I said it'd be unpleasent~ You'll get out alive and tager'd though, don't worry. ))
01[02:05] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((oh~?))
[02:06] <Hatsumi> ((Eh, stuff happens, Vega. No worries.))
01[02:06] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((yeah, I was as much of that bit as you))
[02:06] <@Thoon> And you do indeed get 10 exp for this. From finding out things, killing Yamada, Bitch slapping Nyarlathotep.
[02:06] <Hatsumi> ((And if we're stopping, I'm off.))
[02:06] <@Thoon> Okay.
[02:07] <@Thoon> I Guess I suggest using the next week's chance to get to editing the wiki with the new tager stuff at some point, but no rush.
01[02:07] <Shizuka_tsukioka> ((heh, well see you cru hope you're computer problems fix themself~))
[02:07] <Hatsumi> Later. I'll try to keep something online so you can tell me when our next session'll be. And yeah, I ordered a part but it'll take another week or two to reach me, standard mail.
01[02:08] <Shizuka_tsukioka> Alright, I'll try to watch
02[02:08] * Hatsumi (~ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|pus#ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|pus) Quit
[02:10] <Saya_Koizumi> well ,need to pack real quick and bed.
[02:10] <@Thoon> Sorry for taking so long
[02:10] <@Thoon> Hopefully is was/will be worth it
[02:11] <@Thoon> Or at least horrible in the right way.
[02:11] <Saya_Koizumi> 'night. it was~
[02:11] <Saya_Koizumi> I need to pack and then sleep. I'll try to pop online on occasion, if I can like, instlal chatzilla on my cousins' computer or soemthing ,but I highly doubt I'll get the time to do games.
[02:12] <@Thoon> I disclaimed "I'll be a bastard for this" enough times, after all.
[02:12] <Saya_Koizumi> Yep
[02:12] <Saya_Koizumi> This is stuff I'm expecting~
[02:12] <Saya_Koizumi> So, I'm fine~
03[02:12] * Saya_Koizumi is now known as Vega7285

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License