Tager Chan Log 18

11<@Thoon> The bus takes some time to travel from where you got on it, it's now getting to be quite dark, but you've had enough time to recover from the practice. It pulls up inside one of the many large towers in the city, where you're sent from the bus to take an elevator up many floors.
11<@Thoon> (( Yes. Kamiki as you asked her name. Cowardly White NPC who's following you around. ))
06* Saya_Koizumi seems perfecly happy with all this, if a little bored. "I wonder if we get cool uniforms."
<Hatsumi> "Must be a rather exclusive place, to be this far from normal traffic."
11<@Thoon> Once you've arrived on the correct floor, you can see the party is still clearly setting up, as a few people are still working on what seems to be wiring and the like, but you see from the windows there is a wonderful night view overlooking a lot of the city.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ooh~ Look at that view~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Though why would they take us ou there? Couldn't we do it back at the place?"
<Hatsumi> "They may not have had uniforms there."
06* Hatsumi shrugs.
11<@Thoon> Many of the staff working on things seem oddly well dressed, clearly professionals in their fields and probably not cheap. You're not really able to enjoy the view for more then a minute though before one of the ladies ushers you into the far more cramped back room
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka gets ushered along
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww… why's it so small…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Becuase? Uh, what do we do now, miss?" she asks one of the nice ladies.
11<@Thoon> Here, you see what seems to be abother group of people about your age. Some a bit older, and there's actually a few boys here too. They don't seem to be making nearly as much fuss as your own group, which is only a few groups of friends whispering to each other…
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "… Looks like they had a lot of other interviews…"
<Hatsumi> "I wonder why a place this size would need this many people."
11<@Thoon> "Now, you'll need to get changed. You should get a feel for these rooms before the party starts as they have a few ways into the main area so you can get to customers around the room without getting in the middle of them." she says, motioning down the halls of this room that turn at sharp angles, probably sompletely surrounding the main party area.
11<@Thoon> You also notice a large group of neatly sealed bags of black and white, clotheing?
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um we have to get changed togehter?"6 she looks around noticing the boys
<Hatsumi> (( Little confused on the layout. ))
06* Saya_Koizumi goes over to the bags of clothes, and looks for one in her size.
11<@Thoon> (( There's a very large party area, with one wall being a window overlooking the city, the other walls actually have a cramped hallway with a few doors leading into the main area where you can move around in without accidentally running into guests. ))
<Hatsumi> (( Any other rooms connecting to the hallway? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm. This should fit. Do we have to change out here, or is there somewhere else to do it?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… also is the party happening right now, I-I thought the interview was today"
06* Hatsumi takes a look at the supplied clothes.
11<@Thoon> The sealed clotheing bags actually have names on them. You actually manage to find ones listing each of your names.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, cool."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka gives up trying to get awnsers and looks around for the clothign and eventually finds her bag 1"Huh? … this is sorta quick"
11<@Thoon> "It's both, the interview was to find suitable new candidates as the regulars" motioning to the people who where here early. "Were in short supply. And you can change in private if you can find a spot."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka takes out the clothing to look it over
06* Hatsumi looks around. "That shouldn't be too hard."
<Hatsumi> Assumedly, there's someplace to put away the things the girls have on now.
06* Saya_Koizumi shrugs, and just starts stripping out of her current outfit to change. The worst she'll show is what? Underwear?
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka heads through one of the doors hopefully there is a room back there, but what exactly is this outfit
<Hatsumi> (( Are there other rooms connected, and what's the clothing look like?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((He's slow he's getting to that~))
11<@Thoon> The clotheing is a very, very skimpy maid uniform. Its extremely elaborate and well made though, once you take it out, with several accessories like the headbands, a short apron and so on. There's only a couple other doors along the hallway.
11<@Thoon> (( shh~ ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks around to see if anyone else is around and heads into one of the doors
06* Saya_Koizumi gets dressed quickly. "i've always wanted to wear something like this~" She giggles and strieks a pose.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((You won't be wearing it long~))
11<@Thoon> Its worth noting, while it fits perfectly, its very, very short skirted and figure revealing. It looks wonderful, though.
06* Hatsumi takes her outfit around a corner of the hallway to change into, moving quickly so as not to dwell on what she's doing. It's not that much worse than what she already had on… which was as bad as she could stand.
06* Saya_Koizumi has absolutely no problem with any of this, of course.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka goes through the door and slowly starts to strip before puting it one 1"Uwwwww…. you can pracactly see my underwear if I move too much…."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((anything in the room~?))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((in b4 main room for the party~))
11<@Thoon> There's a few of the early girls here also getting changed, there doesn't seem to be many boys in general and most of them were around the area you were first led into.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Eh…um sorry for interupting…"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka she starts to head out
06* Hatsumi heads back to join Saya as soon as she's changed, the rest of her clothing under one arm. "Eh, where did Shizu-chan…?"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Be daring, Shizu. Nopan.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((that's saya's idea~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((er thing))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka heads back to the main room with clothing now in the bag
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((er her original clothing in the bag
06* Saya_Koizumi poitns at Shizuka. "There she is~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Aren't these outfits really cool?"
06* Hatsumi thinks of saying something, and then just sighs.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka is red in the face 1"I-It's like it shows more then what I was wearing… at least it sorta blured it…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((is the white in here~?))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks around for Kamiki
11<@Thoon> Somewhere else hidden Kamiki got changed too if she still matters. As well as the majority of others start to finish up getting dressed up for this, when it gets darker in the party room. Likely they're almost set up there, too.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm, well, I think it's fine. Needs more frills ,though. I guess we should find our way around."
06* Saya_Koizumi goes off to explore and learn the lay of the land a bit.
<Hatsumi> "Ahgood idea." Hatsumi turns about and sets off in a different direction.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka follows 1"Um I'm not sure if I'm ready…."
06* Saya_Koizumi is probably no longer around to offe awkward and ineffective reassurances~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah.."6 she quickly goes through the door following saya accidently giving the room a view
11<@Thoon> Along the corridors you find numerous 'secret' doors that lead to the bar, dancing and tabled areas. There's a kitchen attached to another part where lots of beautiful smelling food is being finished off, but near that you see a table full of disposible cup and plates of food and drink with "For Servants" on the wall above it. You've got very little room here, reallty.
<Hatsumi> No exits but for the one in the main room?
11<@Thoon> For the party? Yes, as far as you can see, there's only the large elevator that took you up.
06* Saya_Koizumi returns to the area they started in after her little trip. "Hm, not much to see, is there. I think I've got the layout down, though. So, Shizu-chan, what's wrong with this outfit?""
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6Shizuka is tyring to keep the skirt down "The skirt, it practically floats up uwwww… and it's short!"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "And look at this cut out… I don't have enough breasts for this…"
<Hatsumi> "It's about what I expected… apart from looking like a maid outfit."
<Saya_Koizumi> "So? I've worn less. It's really no worse than the outfits at some cafes. Hm, maybe I can put this on my resume if I want to apply at one~"
<Hatsumi> "I don't see why you couldn't. It's a job, after all."
06* Saya_Koizumi eyes Shizuka's chest. "Hm…I guess they're one size fits all ,which enver really works ,but that is pretty cruel. I left my pads at home, or I'd let you borrow them."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "But it really fits though! I mean it's exactly my size… how did they get it made so quickly?"
<Hatsumi> "That's a bit curious… even if they phoned ahead."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, that's odd. Then, uh, why'd they make it to show of your lack of a chest?"
<Hatsumi> "They may be quick with machines and slow with sense."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka touches along the cut 1"Uwww I don't know… I have enough but not enough for this…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, don't worry, you'll grow in time."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Or stay perky even into old age. It's win-win."
<Hatsumi> "I don't think I'd want to wear this that long."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks at saya 1"…you're filling it out well enough…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, uh, yeah~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Jeeze… you're making out better on this than the rest of us"6 seems a bit pouty
11<@Thoon> From the sounds outside, it seems voices start. Though you can barely hear them from the halls you're in. One of the ladies calls from one end of the halls for you all.
<Saya_Koizumi> "What's that supposed to mean? I'm used to outfits like this, though msot of them, I make myself. Dressing up is fun~" She giggles and does a twirl.
06* Saya_Koizumi rushes over toward the nice lady.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka walks slowly over
06* Hatsumi follows Saya, slightly more sedately.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka keeps her hands behind her to keep it from fliping up
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww…"
<Hatsumi> "You'll draw attention to it if you do that, Shizu-chan."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uww…"6 she removes her hands and almost imediatly it flips up
11<@Thoon> The woman says "Alright. Once the guests start arriving, you're to aid them however they want. You'll mostly be bringing them food and drinks, but if they ask for something else, you'll be expected to do your hardest to help them. You'll be paid once the night ends and free to go, but for the most part guests will also offer tips based on how well you do."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok. Sounds like a typical job~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ok…"6 she fidgets a bit
<Hatsumi> ((My cpu usage is reading 100% and I'm having some problems. mIRC seems to still be working, for now…))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Huh. odd. maybe.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((odd… maybe you want to reset?))
11<@Thoon> The sound of conversation allowing party music starts up from the main room, and lights start dimming more, presumably now the night's begining. You see many very well dressed people heading in when you glance inside.
<Hatsumi> ((If I could just get the task manager to come up…))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Do we have any notepads for taking orders? Or will we not need them?"
11<@Thoon> (( Yeah. We can wait if you crash, anyways. ))
<Hatsumi> "My memory isn't too bad, but… notes do help."
11<@Thoon> "You shouldn't need them. You'll want to just devote yourself to whoever you're currently helping until you are no longer needed."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6 shizuka realizes this too1"ah um yeah…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh, ok. So, should we call them 'goushujin-sama' or soemthing? I know some cafes do that."
<Hatsumi> ((This is unmanageable. Restarting, brb.))
11<@Thoon> She nods. "That should work very well with customers here. You should do well here."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yay~"
04* Hatsumi (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.4ACE6F8B-noziR|neurC#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.4ACE6F8B-noziR|neurC) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((hopefully it was just some memory issue at the moment))
11<@Thoon> (( Yeah. We can wait, though. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((yep.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((hmmm))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((this is disconcerning))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Vaguely?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((yeah))
11<@Thoon> (( Mm. ))
11<@Thoon> (( Well. We can continue. Want to be inclusive, though. ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( hmm give it a bit more))
11<@Thoon> (( these NPCs will never show up~ ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((;_;))
03* Hatsumi (~ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.4ACE6F8B-noziR|neurC#ten.nozirev.soif.cdhsaw.4ACE6F8B-noziR|neurC) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( I hope his computer didn't die on him ))
11<@Thoon> (( Yay ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( blessed be the omnisah ;_; ))
11<@Thoon> (( IS everything better? ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "D-do we really have to call them masters?"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Welcome back.))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, we are dressed maid-like. Maybe you could ask if they want you to? Or not. i'm sure you'll manage jsut fine, shizu-chan. Some peopel go nuts for that nervous, shy moe act of yours~"
<Hatsumi> ((Had to do a hard reboot))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((ah))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess…. um you really think so?…. also what's moe?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "You don't know?"
11<@Thoon> The lady overhearing you. "That's right. Many of the guests today will have very… unique tastes, if you can find someone that likes you, then you'll have a better chance of being rewarded."
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's like, uh, you know, something that brings feelings of want to protect you like you're a small child. Or something. I'm not sure, really."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "No not really…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "oh…"6 doesn't get it at all
<Hatsumi> "I think I understand…"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka goes about getting ready to do serve the guests
<Hatsumi> "May as well get through this."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep~"
11<@Thoon> As you go out to help the guests, observation checks~
<Hatsumi> 3d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 3d10+7: 16 [3d10=1,6,2]
<Hatsumi> ((bleh, 13))
06* Saya_Koizumi goes out to see to the guests. and see what sort of party it is.
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 3d10: 7 [3d10=4,1,2]
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10 why not, DP are still refreshing
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, why not, DP are still refreshing: 2 [1d10=2]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10: 7 [2d10=1,6]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((crit fail~)
<Hatsumi> ((This is terrible.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Hm, best i can get is 11. Bleh.))
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10 unless…
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, unless…: 9 [1d10=9]
11<@Thoon> Shizuka wants to stay near the area thats safely illuminated around the bar.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((ok, 16's a bit better.))
<Hatsumi> ((DP refreshed since last session?))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka stays around the bar .o(Maybe I can help people that come to the bar?)
11<@Thoon> Hatsumi and Saya spot no familiar faces, but they do manage to pick out a few nobody customers that simply have them fetching them meals in the darker area. You also notice a way upstairs must also be part of the party, as a few guests head up. It's hard to see up there from below, though.
06* Saya_Koizumi doesn't go upstairs yet. She's enjoying playing waitress~
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 and being a teasing waitress. The outfit's perfect to occasionally bend down too far, or whatever~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, and being a teasing waitress. The outfit's perfect to occasionally bend down too far, or whatever~: 17 [3d10=10,3,4]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((16, on being a general tease. Could be better, could be worse.))
11<@Thoon> Shizu wanders the bar area. On returning to the bar from fetching someone a drink, Yamada, as oddly formal dressed as before shows up with the two ladies, talking. Lady 1: "Can you even get drunk?" Yamada: "If mistress is showing up, yes." he sounds… irritated. and very quickly motions at Shizu for her to approach.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka tenses up 1"Um… what may I get you master…."
11<@Thoon> You could. You turn a few heads as you do, and you're pretty sure you made a bit extra on tips. Hatsumi near you catches several people pointing you out. From the tips you've made, you've already got about a day's work in money.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Awesome~))
11<@Thoon> Yamada: "Beer. For three." Lady 1: "She wasn't that bad from what I've heard. I know our boss appreciates her." Yamada just glares at her. Clearly in a bad mood.
06* Saya_Koizumi is waiting the tables, meanwhile. "Good evenin, Master. What can I get you tonight?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka quickly scuttles away to get the beer
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "a-a-ah three beers…"
<Hatsumi> ((Sorry, had to deal with family. And have to go move something now.))
11<@Thoon> (( Fun. S'alright. ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((ah family))
11<@Thoon> The bartender pours three beers into glasses and places them on a tray for Shizu.
<Hatsumi> ((alright))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka takes the glasses and balances them as she heads over to the monsters
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um…um here"
11<@Thoon> Meanwhile, Saya manages to attract the interest of a long blue haired woman in a very elegent dress that was talking with a man, she turns away from his as Saya passes. "Oh my, aren't you cute~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? Really~? Thank you~" She pauses for a moment. "Anything I can do for you, Mistress?"
06* Hatsumi is just relieved that she hasn't been asked to do anything strange yet. She keeps a lookout for anyone she's seen elsewhere, and tries to stay relatively close to Yamada when he arrives.
11<@Thoon> As Shizu heads there, the Dhohanoid detection starts to go off, making the experience all the worse. Yamada takes one glass and downs it almost instantly. Then about to start at a second, glances at Shizuka quickly "I wonder if I could get in a snack before they arrive…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "U-um I could get a snack from the k-kitchen if you wish….m-master…"
11<@Thoon> The woman grins. "Oh, and you're very well behaved too. I was worried none of the attendants here would be very good. What's your name?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "A-a Shizuka…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((Er Tsukioka I forgot how proper she is for a second))
11<@Thoon> Yamada simply glares like a predator at Shizuka. "That's alright, just co-" before a ringing sound is heard coming from the ladies. The second one picks up a phone. "Sorry, sir. Seems someone's finally on scene. Security should show up to meet him…" and Yamada grunts, finishing off the remaining second beer then downs the third in seconds getting up.
11<@Thoon> (( Sorry, name message was at Saya. Gotta specify, I guess. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Mokou," Saya answers, dishonestly.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka slinks away heading towards the other parts of the room
11<@Thoon> With that, many of the people gather towards the door area, a few servants are dragged with them. though none of the girls are forced over. Saya's guest though doesn't get up. "That's a nice name, tell me Mokou-chan, have you ever been to the oc- ahh. Seems the guest of honor's arrived." she seems dissapointed, before cheering up again. "Don't go anyware, I'd like to get to know you~"
06* Hatsumi stays near Yamada, either being or looking busy, but actually keeping an eye on him.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Okay~" Saya says, and kind of idels about where she was, moving a bit to be unobtrusive if necessary.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka is just happy to be away from Yamada
11<@Thoon> It actually seems to be a more pleasent job serving the customers that have remained seated, as the crowd that gathers in front of the elevator Yamada is right by the center of the gathering crowd, so to keep close, Hatsumi has to be caught into the mess as well.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um-um here you go…master"6 she brings a plate of some food
06* Saya_Koizumi is at least further away from the crowd. She does a little wandering around to keep up the (good) work, and chat with Shizu for a few words. "How's it going, Shizu-chan?" she asks quietly when she has the opportunity.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwwww Yamada is here….. and and I think some of them are looking at my but"
11<@Thoon> You all however, can't help but notice the man in the elevator as it opens up. Tall, dark skinned, inhumanly handsome, cane in one hand, impossible to determine his age, but a young adult, dressed in a very formal custom suit. It's almost hard to notice people around him. A large portion of the group around bow to him.
<Saya_Koizumi> "So? shake it every now and again. And if you're nice to Mr. Yamada, maybe he'll give you a tip~"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka is in a daze looking off
11<@Thoon> One of the ladies with Yamada starts "Appologies for the crowd, Hotep-Sama-" before he cuts her off. The crowd seems to get silent before he even speaks so it is heard. "It's all one name, Fuji-san. And it's fine. You've invited everyone of interest. I assure you."
11<@Thoon> The man then turns to the crowd "I shall speak with most of you soon, but please let me speak with my employees first, to thank them for gathering you." and the crowd begin to disperse quickly back to where they were seated, leaving only several people arround him, including Yamada and the girls. Oddly for you all, that sensation of inhumanness from them actually fades.
06* Saya_Koizumi tries to find the lady with the blue hair again.
11<@Thoon> The lady is actually there with Yamada, oddly enough. Though even before this happened, she didn't see inhuman. She's actually speaking with him.
06* Saya_Koizumi does spend some time starting at the guest of honor, though. She could swear she'd seen someone kinda like him in Picoha or something. Maybe it was a differrent show?
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Huh ah…sor- koizumi?"6 she looks around seemingly coming out of a daze
06* Hatsumi hangs around~
06* Saya_Koizumi is probably about where she was before. She wisely decides not to go interrupt the people who are in conversation. It wouldn't be polite.
11<@Thoon> blue haired lady: "I trust I am included with your employees, yes?" Nyarlathotep: "Of course, Miyako-san. Without your aid, I would have a very hard time."
11<@Thoon> Miyako looks to the elevator, and reacting the same way she did when seeing Saya "Oh my, are those your bodyguards?" Yamada: "You already have the slaves, Manami." Nyarlathotep: "Don't fret, Yamada-san."
11<@Thoon> (( you guys are free to do things, I'll react as you do, until you do though, plot dumpan~ ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((Fair enough~))
06* Saya_Koizumi gets back to her duties, taking food out to the people who ordered them, and playing the part of a nice little waitress girl. She's sene how they tend to do it in the cafes long enough to be fairly good at it.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka tears here attention away from tall dark short bishie to act like a waitress seemingly not stuttering as much and that skirt freelly flaps as it wishes
06* Hatsumi keeps doing as she was
her job, put keeping an eye on the VIPs.
11<@Thoon> Yamada: "I'm not, I just…" then one of the escorts that came with the man steps out from behind him, about your age, short black hair. "You're totally worried, Onii-chan, Braise-chan and I wouldn't fall for her tricks, sorry lady"
11<@Thoon> Pressence rolls~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 3d10: 12 [3d10=1,3,8]
<Hatsumi> 4d10+8
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 4d10+8: 32 [4d10=2,6,7,9]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((whoops ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 1d10+3
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 1d10+3: 9 [1d10=6]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 9~))
<Hatsumi> ((17))
<Saya_Koizumi> 4d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 4d10: 23 [4d10=8,6,8,1]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((22))
<Hatsumi> ((So close to a ridiculously high roll, but I don't see a reason to use DP on this…))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((do it~))
<Hatsumi> ((Did our DP refresh since the interview?))
11<@Thoon> Shizuka doesn't seem to be doing very well, a number of the crowd seem to avoid her. Hearing a couple times that Yamada had his eye on her before, best to not get involved. Meanwhile, Saya and Hatsumi have the customers attentions, again and are making quite the fortune.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "…uwwwww…"
11<@Thoon> (( Yes. I'm still refreshing them for a little while. Should mention that no more refreshing is on the horizon distant, though. ))
11<@Thoon> The VIPs leave their area in the centre to take seats around one of the largest tables there though. the blue haired woman Manami Miyako starts looking around, likely for Saya.
06* Saya_Koizumi tries to find her way back over to the woman. She did want to talk to her some more.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka still goes about the tables taking glances at nyar
11<@Thoon> Saya manages to find the girl, not that it's hard. She seems happy to see Saya as well. "Ahh good, I was worried one of the men got to you."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? No."
06* Hatsumi worries a bit over the new man. Probably… very dangerous. Better to wait until he or Yamada leave…
11<@Thoon> "Good." She doesn't seem to mind talking quietly to Saya while conversation at the table goes on. It seems to be small talk right now, catching up that's not worth mentioning. "So where was I?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Um…i forget. You asked if I'd ever been, uh, somewhere?"
11<@Thoon> "Ahh yes, have you ever been to the ocean, Mokou-chan?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? Uh, not really. I used to be sick, and…I don't handle the sun well, either."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka has trouble finding customers
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww…"6 she passes by Hatsumi Tanaka-san… "is it working alright for you?"
11<@Thoon> "Oh? That's a shame, I'd love for you to visit my shrine, we're so far away from the city and rarely get visitors."
<Hatsumi> "Oh, Shizu-chan. I'm alright, but… could you be ready to leave in a hurry? We might need to."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "eh? … I … I guess"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((player plans~))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe. Where is it? Oh, I'm totally a miko, well, on the weekends, so…" Saya begins to blather unecessarily.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Why would we need to do that… though …. I wouldn't mind leaving"
11<@Thoon> Manami: "Really? How wonderful, there's so much we could talk about, on the coast a few miles south of the eastern defense bases, the shrine is the only building in the area, hard to miss. If you want, I could give you a lift there after this party…"
<Hatsumi> "Well, because of the two over thereand their friends." She gestures with a nod toward the VIP table.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Umm… I wonder how Kamiki is doing"6 she looks around for the white
<Hatsumi> "Who? Ah, the mixed girl. I haven't noticed her…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Eh mixed?"
<Saya_Koizumi> 5d10 seems liek a decent time to le thte dice decide hether to agree or not.
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, seems liek a decent time to le thte dice decide hether to agree or not.: 33 [5d10=10,5,7,2,9]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((though they are as uncoopoerative as usual. fucking tagers.))
<Saya_Koizumi> "I thinkmy family would worry, and I'm here with some friends, so it's probably a bad time. Thank you for the offer, though~ I'd love to visit some other time."
11<@Thoon> Nyarlathotep overhearing: "Perhaps if you want guests, you should have something to attract visitors. Yamada, you have a gift for me, yes? Give it to her." the girl at the table sitting next to him seems to barely be able to hide a laugh. "… If that's what you wish." and Yamada makes a motion, only now do you notice Kamiki approaching the group with a large covered up tray.
<Hatsumi> "Yes, she was a xenomix. …didn't you notice?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I thought she was like saya…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah…."6 then under her breath 1"..lucky…"
11<@Thoon> Her skill at carrying things doesn't seem to have improved, either, as when she gets close enough to Saya, she trips, landing face first and spilling the contents of what she was carrying between the two white girls. A large fragment of the stones you've been carrying.
06* Saya_Koizumi immediately bends down to <s>give everyone a nice view of her ass</s> help Kamiki up and get the whole gift or whatever under control. …And get a nice look at it.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka recoils a bit
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um…"6 she looks at hatsumi but doesn't know what else to say
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((PLOT FROM THE HEAVENS))
06* Hatsumi <s>appreciates Saya's ass for a moment</s> says to Shizuka, "And if we do have to hurry, grab that first. Without notice."
11<@Thoon> Nyarlathotep: "That should make for quite the attraction for any of your shrine's visitors. Great things will come from it." while Yamada stands up. "That's very valuable property, slave." saying in the direction of the two white girls.
11<@Thoon> Kamiki looks up at Saya, getting up. She seems very sad and afraid. "I-I'm sorry master…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww but…um…"
11<@Thoon> while getting up, she grabs the rock, probably showing it off just inches away from Saya so you all know it's one of the fucking things you're after, before Miyako takes it gently. "My, my. Thank you cutie, and thank you, Nyarlathotep-sama."
<Hatsumi> "You're good at that, right?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Y-yeah"
11<@Thoon> Yamada: "Sir… May I…" Nyarlathotep politely nods "Have your much needed release, in fact, I think I should show my guards their new job, anyways." and he gets up, while Yamada approaches the two white and albino taking hold of her wrist.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah!?Tanaka um um"6 she tries to talk as she freaks out
<Hatsumi> ((Wait, whose wrist?))
03* Retrieving #Tager-Chan modes…
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Yeah, kinda doesn't read right, there.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((Asuming it was their))
11<@Thoon> whoops, yes that was stupid of me. the whites. He doesn't even seem to take notice of Saya more then her being there. "Finally. Sorry isn't good enough an appology for that." and he violently pulls her, starting to head off. It reminds SHizu of how he treated her when she was caught. Others at the table start to get up.
<Hatsumi> ((Where's the plot item?))
<Hatsumi> ((Still on the table, or is someone getting up with it?))
11<@Thoon> Talkative girl: "Don't break her here, Onii-chan~!" Manami is holding it.
06* Saya_Koizumi considers raising a fuss, but thinks better of it. She did go and tell shizuka to be nice and get tips and such.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka tries to aproach a bit before stoping seeing how saya reacts
06* Hatsumi puts a hand on Shizuka's shoulder. "Shizu-chan, stay near that tablet thing, alright? I'll take care of this. If there's a racket, take it outside until you hear from me. Okay?"
11<@Thoon> Yamada possibly is a little more gentle, but starts dragging her away upstairs. She keeps on saying "Please, I'm sorry! It hurts!" and no one seems interested in stopping it. Most in fact look away, though a few of the people that have groped you more or hinted unsavory things laugh to themselves quietly. The VIPs just follow, taking the fragment with them.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um…um … ok…"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka heads a bit closer to the VIPS
<Hatsumi> ((So they're all still sticking together? Figures,))
11<@Thoon> Stealth if trying to hide this fact or avoid being seen.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10+7: 19 [2d10=5,7]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((14~))
<Hatsumi> ((Can I make a savoir faire test to look like I'm supposed to head up with them?))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Can I jsut follow along for no reason beyond keeping the party all together?))
11<@Thoon> Hmm. I'll allow it.
<Hatsumi> 5d10+6
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 5d10+6: 42 [5d10=5,3,8,10,10]
<Hatsumi> ((26. Or reroll if manners doesn't apply. I'm still trying to figure out what that focus could mean, but it's in the book…))
11<@Thoon> (( Do you have a flimsy excuse for skills used~? Remember, drama points. Session's going to end soon. Think we'll have more infodumpan rather then the potential combat if we finish this this session. ))
<Hatsumi> ((Aww, can't we finish up this scene? I'm good for it.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((We can. Hm, BS skills? seduction? presence? look like I'm heading up for other reasons~?))
<Saya_Koizumi> (9Misdirect might work there too, actually.))
<Hatsumi> ((Wait, I'm confused. Where is Yamada going?))
11<@Thoon> (( I'd say it wouldn't, That's impressing people with good behavior. You're after hiding in plain sight (thats in high society.) And we can, it's just you'll probably want to not fight. ))
11<@Thoon> (( Up a set of stairs to a place you've not been. ))
<Hatsumi> (( And Yamada is dragging Saya and the white? ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((sorry old house mate was here said hi and all that ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Just the white. I'm going to go along, probably. Just ened to pick a roll and all.))
11<@Thoon> (( Misdirect works, you've noticed many people going up these stairs with girls (or boys) during the night. You've just not headed up because no one but Yamada's OTP botched one of the rolls~ ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEYyrhNftzU for onii chan))
<Hatsumi> ((Okay.))
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 misdirect, she's going up for the "usual" reason~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, misdirect, she's going up for the "usual" reason~: 12 [3d10=2,5,5]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((16))
06* Hatsumi (with 1DP spent) follows up like she
well, not like she owns the place, but like she works there.
<Hatsumi> ((Since I can't figure what I'd use a manners roll for, I'd like to switch that to something like "high society" anyhow. Later.))
11<@Thoon> You head up the stairs after the group, meeting up because you all have sort of keep back roles. Fortunantly, the last two people are the dumber Dhohanoids and never actually look back. People downstairs will probably not want anything to do with you for following these people.
11<@Thoon> The upper floor seems to be made up of many smaller rooms. The only noise you can hear is downstairs and a few groups in the halls that seem to be attempting to get away from the crowd. It has a very odd smell here. The group continue on deep into the place.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka still watches the vips doing some minor orders while trying ot keep track of the gragment
06* Hatsumi decides to say nothing in this atmosphere… better not to draw attention.
11<@Thoon> Not that chances are good, but tenacity rolls~
<Hatsumi> 4d10+9
06* Saya_Koizumi follows along a safe distance behind the fancy VIP types. And also remains silent, though she does look around.
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 4d10+9: 35 [4d10=9,6,2,9]
<Saya_Koizumi> 5d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 5d10: 43 [5d10=10,9,4,10,10]
<Hatsumi> ((27))
<Hatsumi> ((Oh wow.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((FUCKING tagers. 41. inb4 rolling high is bad.))
11<@Thoon> (( It wasn't a DC fucking humans wouldn't have trouble making, those rolls were completely unnessicery. Bastards. ))
11<@Thoon> (( it was* ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( :3c ))
<Hatsumi> ((Shizu didn't roll.))
11<@Thoon> (( Yes, roll Shizu~ ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((I assuemd it was upstairs only, should I?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((ah alright))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 4d10+9: 32 [4d10=5,8,7,3]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((17))
11<@Thoon> (( aren't you following upstairs? If you're not and leaving them alone, don't worry ))
<Hatsumi> ((The fragment is upstairs, isn't it?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((no I was downstairs watching vips))
<Hatsumi> ((It was a little unclear who went up.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((fuck where are the VIPS that's where shizu's by))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( I assuemd they're still around the table and such))
11<@Thoon> (( All the VIPs are fags and sticking together. They all headed up. With the fragment~ ))
<Hatsumi> ((Roll it, Shizu-chan~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((I did ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 17 ))
<Hatsumi> ((Oh, so you did))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((0an age shizu will never see at least she doesn't go striker s~))
11<@Thoon> Well either way. If she's there or not. None of you are affected by the airborne aphrodesiacs. Once deep inside, Yamada, sick of Kamiki's shouting smacks her against a door, though you more just hear the thud then see anything, and unlocks a door next to where this happens, heading in. It seems empty in there, meaning you'll have difficulty just fitting in…
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((so shizuka is following vips, other two are going to watch kamiki get used?))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Uh, the other VIPs are with yamada~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((So, EVERYONE is going to watch her get used~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((Ah‘))
<Hatsumi> ((Into the small room?))
11<@Thoon> (( However, beacuse RL caught me mid that message and that explanation, we could continue on in a minisession/next episode if we want? Depending on your actions, it may be combat involving. ))
11<@Thoon> (( But if we all have time, either works for me. ))
<Hatsumi> ((Is the outer god avatar still with him?))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Seems like a good point to stop and continue later, as well, it’s late.))
11<@Thoon> (( Shizuka is possibly the only person at this entire party without a name who is not following Yamada right now. ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((well what's behind the door~))
<Hatsumi> ((I am frustrated, in that case.))
11<@Thoon> Well, to go in and see, it'll require actual stealth rolls or something. It's just them and potentially you inside~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10+9: 20 [2d10=8,3]
11<@Thoon> It does look very dark though.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((17~))
<Hatsumi> ((Well, that's promising.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((As long as the vips went in shizu follows~))
<Hatsumi> 3d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 3d10+7: 29 [3d10=6,8,8]
<Hatsumi> ((23))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I has no stealth. Uh? Stay behind and lsiten at the door?))
<Hatsumi> ((Good Saya.))
11<@Thoon> Shizuka can no longer shrodinger away, as when someone moves to shut the door, Shizuka manages to slip a foot in in and get inside, Hatsumi behind her. You can leave the door open if no one gets to it…
<Hatsumi> ((I'd like to go nuts already, but even I'm not sure I could handle an avatar, and Hatsumi is wary of anyone who the crazy and strong Yamada would call boss.))
06* Saya_Koizumi stays behind outside to uh, keep watch. Or listen in. Or both.
11<@Thoon> The chamber is differently lit, the lights do look like they're on, but there's oddly very little light and your eyes take a long time to adjust before you can see more then the vaguest details. The floor you stand on is centred around a large empty pit with many doors, like a Colosseum. Yamada throws Kamiki into it.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License