Tager Chan Log 17

<Thoon> It's the time for the job interview thing today, having made your recoveries, and hopefully settled on a good look for the event, you may start whereever you want. If you've got anything beyond the place to ask about over the phone, we can handle that but if not, then heading to the place?
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Fine with me.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((same ))
<Hatsumi> ((Yeah.))

  • Shizuka_tsukioka makes her awkward way to the interview place with the sheer dress and obvious black underwear "..Uww…"
  • Saya_Koizumi has on the outfit she acquired while shopping, with her hair in the usual twintails. She skips along and hums to herself as she head sto the interview.
  • Shizuka_tsukioka sees up saya's skirt ever other skip "uww.. how does this even work for interviews"

<Saya_Koizumi> "it just does~"
<Thoon> It seems Ecchin couldn't make it today sadly, but your outfits as you make the trip to the location do turn a few heads, so likely they're working at least partially.
<Thoon> Streetwise, if anyone has it~
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… I really don't like them looking at me like that…"

  • Hatsumi is wearing the outfit she assembled on their shopping trip, having gotten over a momentary attack of "What am I even doing with this?" when she saw it in her closet and got it out. Her parents, at least, haven't seen it.

<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((doesn't have it~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((is that still hte bikini and shawl?))
<Saya_Koizumi> (9No streetwise here, unless I retroactively pick up dice with XP.))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, think of it like a digsuise. This isn't the real you they're looking at~"
<Hatsumi> ((If it's a "knowing how to act" check, I've got savoir-faire to cover it. Otherwise nil. ))
<Thoon> (( If you believe it's fitting. Untrained use of the skill's applicable too.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d5+3 for uwww
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for uwww: 4 [1d5=1]

  • Hatsumi is wearing the bikini top, skirt, and shawl, yep.

<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( uw~)
<Thoon> This place looks quite respectible.
<Hatsumi> 4d10+8 Assuming it is that kinda check~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, Assuming it is that kinda check~: 33 [4d10=10,4,4,7]
<Hatsumi> (( 18 ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I guess this place isn't that bad…."
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d5+5 streetwise is in-based, oddly
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, streetwise is in-based, oddly: 6 [1d5=1]
<Hatsumi> 1d5+6 otherwise~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, otherwise~: 10 [1d5=4]
<Thoon> A large building located deep in the city, it's rathet close to the most industrial parts of the city, but given its black tinted windows and heavy security door, it's got to be completely legitimate.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((It looks respectibel to you~))

  • Saya_Koizumi goes up and knocks.

<Saya_Koizumi> ((Or rings the door buzzer.))
<Thoon> Hatsumi's the only one that realizes while you made it here alright, wandering back home later in the day in these outfits would not be wise.
<Thoon> The door's not locked, on heading inside there's a small reception area and you see in a room about 15 or so more girls about your age give or take lined up. There's a pair of very pretty looking receptionist women "Hello, are you young girls here for the interview as well?" one asks.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Girl rape you, etc etc. Seriously, back wehn Saya had an onii-chan, I made a few jokes about her being able to push him down…))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep~"

  • Hatsumi says as they walk inside, "Even if it was my idea, I'm not sure about walking through this part of town later…"

<Thoon> (( It's true, y'know. Unless you want it or it's a monster they'd probably have a hard time of it. ))

  • Saya_Koizumi answers the receptionist, obviously. She's of good cheer, too.

<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… Um yes…" she looks down
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um…can I ask what we'll be doing exactly?"

  • Saya_Koizumi looks around and waves to the other girls.

<Hatsumi> "You'll explain all that, right?"
<Thoon> She smiles and politely explains "Just a few simple shows of aptitude to see if you'll be able to please guests, nothing much. Could I please have your names and you can go in, we should be beginning soon."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um… ok… Tsukioka Shizuka…"

  • Hatsumi gives her name. It's not like, as a student, she has a false identity conveniently prepared for these situations.

<Saya_Koizumi> "Takamachi Nanoha~" She's so glib with dropping the assumed name. Maybe it won't be much, but hey, if it works…

  • Shizuka_tsukioka looks at saya"

<Thoon> The so far silent lady types into the computer as you give your names, returning a nod to the talkative one for each of you, she then politely offers for you to each join the other girls, however on Saya she looks up "That doesn't seem to be on file…" then saying. Her voice seems a lot more critical then the first.

  • Saya_Koizumi gives an innocent look. "File? What file?" She knows better than to play dumb too long, but might as well ask.
  • Shizuka_tsukioka looks around for a place to sit

<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((how do the other girls there look?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((OH also~))
<Thoon> Nice lady: "Just a local database, we need to make sure that funds for this job will go to the people that did it, right? I would not worry if you wish this to be kept a secret, our client maintains confidentiality."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 3d10+8 to look for ocult symbols
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, to look for ocult symbols: 17 [3d10=2,1,6]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((14 ))
<Thoon> The girls in there seem unsure. Some look like they've been waiting for a while. No one seems to come from your school but you think you've seen them around. There's a very diverse crowd including a couple Xenomixed and even a young White. They're mostly dressed in slightly slutty clothes but a couple look very out of place in conservative outfits.
<Hatsumi> ((Looking where?))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh. I was a little nervous about giving my real name out. Koizumi Saya."

  • Shizuka_tsukioka looks at hatsumi "I..I guess you were right.."

<Thoon> the harsh lady types it in and then looks up, nodding. Nice one: "Thank you, miss." and she motions for you to be able to join your friends.

  • Hatsumi seems a bit distracted by the waiting crowd's variety. "Ah, yeah."
  • Saya_Koizumi skips over to join the others. "So, now what?" She also looks at the crowd.

<Shizuka_tsukioka> "We wait?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((still waiting for occult check~))
<Hatsumi> "Judging by how they're waiting without doing anything, we're probably expected to do the same."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Seems that way…" She sounds disappointed.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I wonder what she meant about 'pleaseing guests'…."
<Hatsumi> "I guess the job is very customer-oriented?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Probably that we're polite and friendly and stuff. you know, like waitresses at a cafe~ Ooh, I wonder if we get cute uniforms~?

  • Hatsumi sounds uncertain. It was a weird choice of words.

<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Yeah…it is… I mean serve guests was what I expected.."
<Thoon> You notice nothing particularly symbolic around you. The place is very clean and respectfully kept though. Lots of room for you to move about. You notice a few trays, dishes and so on. No food or drinks in any of it, but you'll probably need to carry it around as part of the show. You notice the two ladies are talking in the hallway quietly.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I hope it isn't too long…it's cold in here and this dress isn't retaining much heat…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? It's not that bad, is it?"
<Thoon> Also around you, the few girls that know each other are also talking to each other. No one seems to be paying particular attention after you entered and have settled in. You've probably got enough time to socialize or just talk before something happens, unless you've got nothing else.

  • Hatsumi is too unnerved to want to try making friends with the other applicants, though the she looks with some curiosity at the better-dressed ones.

<Hatsumi> ((-the))

  • Saya_Koizumi is just fine, however, and wanders over to another group to talk. "Hi, I'm Saya," she says during a lull in the local covnersation.

<Saya_Koizumi> ((General presence roll to see how well I do in chatting people up?))

  • Shizuka_tsukioka is a bit unsure and just watches

<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((probably, you know thoon likes us to roll for things~))
<Thoon> The fancy dressed ones seem to be half way between realizeing they've made a poor choice and just considering the rest of you sluts, considering how they seem the most observant but are interacting solely with each other.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( so we can screw up))
<Saya_Koizumi> 4d10 presence, then
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, presence, then: 13 [4d10=2,1,8,2]
<Thoon> (( Works for me~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((hm, only managed 14~))
<Thoon> The group that Saya manages to bother look at her strangely for a second before one speaks up. "Hello, do you know how much longer they'll be?"

  • Shizuka_tsukioka looks a little abandoned

<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( is there any uneasy girls around her?))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Nope. Have they kept you waiting long? We just got here."
<Thoon> Every other one looks a bit uneasy. The white seems to be the most disturbed though at the back and by herself.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((what would shizu roll to know it's not a white and not another saya~?))
<Thoon> (( Iunno. Observation. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((oh wait parapsychic woudl probably work considering they are practicly parapsychic material~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 2d10+9: 16 [2d10=6,1]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( Crit fail regular albino))

  • Shizuka_tsukioka shyly approaches the white "Um… hello?"

<Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10+3 presence
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, presence: 11 [1d10=8]
<Thoon> When you come up close she seems a bit more comfortable and smiles. You think the vaugely pointed teeth are something more creepy she's just then half alien. "Oh, hello…" she does still seem a little nervous.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((oh god I forgot about the pointed teeth on them~ saya watch out ofr your roommate~))
<Thoon> As for Saya's group Girl 2: "We were the first ones here. Been waiting a while… About an hour."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um…How long have you been here?"
<Thoon> White: "Just about ten minutes…"
<Hatsumi> Rather than Shizuka, Hatsumi is now the one alone.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Man…you'd think they'd be ready by now… I guess you guys will get to go first, then."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Oh um…… Um I know someone like you… do you have to wear those special glasses outside too?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((totally not an awkward quetsion~))
<Thoon> Girl 1: "I actually asked, they're gonna test us all together. They were waiting for someone or something. I guess they're late?"
<Thoon> The white seems unsure about what Shizuka means and says "Uh… I've not come out yet, I don't have to wear anything special yet…"

  • Shizuka_tsukioka seems confused "…oh…Um…Do you like picoha?"

<Thoon> The white seems even more unsure "I'm not-" before there's an interuption from the hallway as the two ladies enter. "Alright, ladies, if you could all please line up we'll begin." while the other one starts walking to the table covered in trays, looking things over.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah..um.." she starts to head ove rthere
<Thoon> Girls start to form up a line opposite them as quickly and quietly as they can.

  • Saya_Koizumi forms up near the end of the line. She and her friends were among the last, should be polite~
  • Hatsumi looks for Saya and Shizuka to line up next to them.

<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I guess.. we got here just in time…"
<Thoon> "We're still waiting for the hosts of this event to arrive, but we shall begin testing applicants now to see who of you is most suiting for this. If you could each take one of these trays…" and she motions to them beside her.

  • Shizuka_tsukioka heas over in a timely fashion ot pick up a tray
  • Saya_Koizumi picks up a tray as well. she tries holding it like she's seen the girls do at various cafes.
  • Shizuka_tsukioka turns to saya and attempts to follow suit
  • Hatsumi waits her turn, then picks up a tray, carefully testing her balance while holding it up.

<Thoon> The trays are very wobbly, agility checks to see how well you do~
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 4d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 4d10+7: 33 [4d10=9,7,4,6]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((28~))
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 3d10: 20 [3d10=7,9,4]
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 1d10: 2 [1d10=2]
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 1d10: 9 [1d10=9]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((25))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((probably unnecessary, but we've got the DP, might as well spend them.))
<Thoon> The white, who is beside Shizu seems to be barely holding hers, as she seems a tad clumsy. Someone down the line calls out as they dropped theres, but nothing seems to shatter. She just gets a harsh look from the other lady that spells out she's lost a few points.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Wait, Scrib, how'd you get 28? Also, 4d10? you round up for feat dice?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((shit missclick))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 3d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 3d10+7: 22 [3d10=1,5,9]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10 for DP
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for DP: 2 [1d10=2]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((… well 16 ))
<Hatsumi> ((I'm pretty sure you round up. I'm gonna check.))
<Thoon> You're a bit distracted by the white, but you manage. Saya however seems to be a natural at this, and the nicer lady who's close to your end nods approvingly for a moment.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((it's rounded down))
<Thoon> (( Yeah. ))
<Hatsumi> 3d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 3d10+7: 20 [3d10=6,1,6]

  • Shizuka_tsukioka swings it around a bit but gets it under control "s-sorry…"

<Hatsumi> (( 19 ))
<Thoon> Hatsumi also manages to pick up the tray without it making any noise.

  • Shizuka_tsukioka looks in amazement at hatsumi "uww…"

<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((also in before shizuka is a useless little tager only good for her sex appeal))
<Thoon> "Now, once you're all done, if you could walk to the other end of the room and back as carefully but quickly as you can."
<Hatsumi> ((Only good for her 3 presence?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( which seems to be in her ass))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um.. ok.."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Um, okay~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 3d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 3d10+7: 27 [3d10=7,9,4]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((more agiltiy checks?))
<Thoon> (( Yeah, you better get working on at least having more experience then a machine if you expect to get by on that. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 16 again ))
<Thoon> Yep. More agility.
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 3d10: 22 [3d10=10,4,8]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((17))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((by sex appeal I mean mind rape magic))
<Hatsumi> 3d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 3d10+7: 16 [3d10=3,2,4]
<Hatsumi> 1d10 drama ho~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, drama ho~: 3 [1d10=3]
<Hatsumi> ((Oh whatever.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((A 16's respectable.))

  • Hatsumi gets her tray comfortable and walks the walk.

<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((that it is~))

  • Shizuka_tsukioka seems uneasy at first but it works at least

<Thoon> Being your first times, you each carry the trays in two hands across. This is whever even more people seem to screw up by trying more fancy things. As you return, the woman seems quite happy with you three, and approaches while the mean one makes anyone who screwed up walk it again (and again and again until they manage it without dropping anything).
<Thoon> Nice lady: "You're doing good, but if you're going just carry it like that, try something else to distract from that like shaking your hips more as you walk."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um…ok…" she tries to shake her hips a bit

  • Shizuka_tsukioka she looks around for examples as she realizes she doesn't quite get it

<Hatsumi> 4d10+8 Presence~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, Presence~: 23 [4d10=1,3,10,1]
<Hatsumi> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 1d10: 8 [1d10=8]
<Thoon> (( nearly~ )))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? I can probably manage that~"
<Hatsumi> "Like this, Shizu-chan~"
<Saya_Koizumi> 4d10 presence, this isn't quite seduction yet…
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, presence, this isn't quite seduction yet…: 18 [4d10=3,6,7,2]
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 1d10: 8 [1d10=8]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uww…"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((wait ,what am I doing?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10+3 for hips
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for hips: 9 [1d10=6]
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 whoops
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, whoops: 19 [3d10=5,4,10]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((snaping those hips))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I know, rolled the wrong stuff, as that 4d10 would be, like, persuade.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((16, there.))

  • Hatsumi demonstrates for Shizuka's benefit, repeating the walk with a slight, natural swing to her hips. ((18, btw.))

<Thoon> Fortunantly, your time spent on outfits and makeup makes looking like this a bit easier. You manage to do a few things to draw attention away from your inexperience carrying things.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "L-like this…" she's blushign a bit
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's not too hard~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, uh, jsut give it a try~"
<Thoon> "That's a bit better." she offers as you return. "You'll have a very easy time at this party if you can get that down."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "A…alright…" she tries to get more practice in
<Thoon> They force you to do several more drills of such, adding on varriations from giving you more or less to carry, having you walk around each other so as not to bump into each other and so on for what seems like more then two hours, at which point you're quite tired from the work and you are left to have a break as the two ladies leave the room.

  • Shizuka_tsukioka seems a bit tired "… I guess this isn't that bad"
  • Saya_Koizumi leans over and pants a bit, in an overacted show of being tired. "Man, i didn't know this would be such hard work…"

<Hatsumi> "Phew. I never liked gym."
<Thoon> Granted, from your symbionts, you have enough left in you to do a backflip and kill everyone in the room, but it has still been draining work. You think you've got it down though.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Well work is ususally hard… but I guess if it pays this well it'll be fine…"
<Hatsumi> ((Like ninjas, we are.))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, this isn't too bad for the pay."
<Hatsumi> "I suppose…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Not bad at all… I wonder what else we'll be doing"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((Though we can't kill stealthfully and leave, well shizu could but she'll only gib one target before getting shot to death))
<Thoon> The nice lady starts entering into the room now saying "They've been doing a very good job. Considering the short notice this is rare, I think you'll like them." as you spot, dressed very neatly, Yamada and the two women from Touru's house round the corner and join your room.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Eh…." gains a shock of horror on her face
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((er look of horror))

  • Saya_Koizumi looks nics and innocent and, with a good deal of effort, completely free of recognition of these people.

<Thoon> "You'll hear if don't." Yamada offers dissmissly walking past, while the two Dhohanoid ladies continue to talk with her, one offering "Sir, should you see the students so we're sure the scouts selected skilled servants."
<Thoon> Fortunantly, you're each looking fairly different as he doesn't react on an initial glance at your group, but that feeling in your guts already starts to sink in for all three of these arrivals.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Koizumi…" she tries to whisper

  • Hatsumi fakes nonrecognition, which isn't too difficult when they've never met.

<Thoon> He starts at the other end from you, its far enough you can whisper. You can also see that the still paniced white girl seems to be very concerned.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((hatsumi has seen him at the school if I remebeR))
<Hatsumi> ((Seen him, but not met him.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((ah ))
<Thoon> (( Just from a distance. Which is how everyone but Shizu's met him so far~ ))
<Thoon> (( Well everyone sane~ ))
<Hatsumi> ((She stalked you two when he met you in school, remember?))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "It's.. him!"
<Hatsumi> "Yep, it's him. Act like you don't know him, Shizu-chan."
<Thoon> he slowly approaches your group, giving the girls a thurough inspection like he was in an art gallery, occasionally seems to be talking with them. A couple are told to walk to the other side of the room where they just wait.

  • Hatsumi holds herself like the hopeful job applicant in a service-oriented industry she was until a few moments ago.

<Shizuka_tsukioka> :Um ok.."

  • Shizuka_tsukioka tries to not look as bad as she feels

<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, jus act natural and all."

  • Saya_Koizumi continues her own "I've neve seen you before" act.

<Thoon> He now makes it to the White next to Shizuka, who seems like she's about to faint. Yamada stares at her for a second before just saying "Other side of the room." and she quickly runs across, almost tripping as she gets there, then he moves onto Shizuka.

  • Shizuka_tsukioka tries to act as calm as she can with the tager tensing up inside her

<Thoon> He looks Shizu over for a few seconds silently, before simply demanding "Look up."

  • Shizuka_tsukioka looks up silently

<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( I am shizuka tsukioka, you have killed my father prepare to die))
<Thoon> He looks at you right in the eye with a certain glee, just saying "You look like you've seen a monster." he just says before looking you up and down very scruitinizingly.

  • Shizuka_tsukioka tries her best to look neutral

<Thoon> "Hmmm… Scared girls are always the best for this sort of thing." and throws his thumb over his shoulder, motioning towards the other side of the room.

  • Shizuka_tsukioka starts moving over towards the side of the room

<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((same side as white?))
<Thoon> He then moves onto Hatsumi. "Hmm." giving her an intense look over already.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((and moving quickly I should say))
<Thoon> (( Yep. ))

  • Shizuka_tsukioka ends up by teh white and looks at her
  • Hatsumi wonders what he meant by that. She doesn't look him in the eye—let him think that means whatever he wants.

<Thoon> The white seems to have calmed down no less "Do you think it's too late to back out?" she whispers to shizu.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "…I don't know…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I hope so…"
<Thoon> "Doesn't look like you fit in as well with the people around here. Just why did you come here?" Yamada asks.
<Thoon> The white whispers "I don't think he likes your friend…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "….uwww… I don't either"

  • Hatsumi briefly wonders how he could figure that out. "It's just work, right?"

<Thoon> "You don't look like you need the money, do you have another reason for being here?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "It… was looking better at first…"
<Thoon> (( ah, that was Yamada, sorry~ ))
<Thoon> White: "He's thinks she's up to something… Do you know her?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Yeah…she's sorta here to help us….uww… I shouldnt' have done this…"

  • Hatsumi shrugs, purposefully speaking more casually than she would normally. "I dunno what you thought, but my folks don't just give me money whenever I want." Which is true; she rarely asks them for anything even when she wants something.

<Thoon> Yamada simply gives her a sideways glance, before moving onto Saya, saying "Other side." dissmissivly, then looking over Saya "Another one of these?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm?"/

  • Hatsumi joins Shizuka.
  • Saya_Koizumi cocks her head to one side, curiously.
  • Hatsumi tsks when she gets over. "He must be checking backgrounds."

<Thoon> Yamada raises an eyebrow before actually grabbing Saya by the chin and forcfully using a finger to move her lip aside and see her mouth. Letting go then asking "Hmm. You're not a White?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Nope. You've never seen someone with albinism before?" She sounds honestly a bit surprised at this. Though to her, it's a very natural condition.
<Thoon> "Ah. Right "I can never remember huma… " he mutters to himself, standing up straight and regaining his composure. "Anyway. You seem exotic. I can think of some people that'd like you. Go over there."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok~"

  • Saya_Koizumi skips on over to join her friends.

<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww… I don't like this anymore…" she says to the ohter two

  • Hatsumi holds her tongue from saying a few things, since they're essentially still in public. She definitely looks bothered, still.

<Thoon> wAtching Saya skip away "Wonder if mistriss would…" and Yamada shakes his head, walking to the ladies within earshot of you. "Those are the best looking. We might as well take them and set up for the bosses arrival."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… do you think we can still get out of this… it doesn't seem .. normal now"
<Thoon> White: "We could ask…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I .. I gues…"
<Hatsumi> "I don't think that would be a great idea."
<Saya_Koizumi> "It'll be fine~ Besides, now it's more interesting."
<Hatsumi> "Yeah, now that we've seen that guy again. Remember what he said last time?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Waht do you mean Tanaka-san" she seems a bit upset
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww not really…"
<Thoon> White: "Do you know him?"

  • Hatsumi whispers softly to Shizuka, "'I'll kill you', wasn't it?"

<Thoon> Before you can finish this the nice lady that had you running drills claps her hands "Alright ladies. Would all those Yamada-san selected please follow me."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww…"

  • Hatsumi follows obediently.

<Saya_Koizumi> "Okay~"

  • Saya_Koizumi follows along with the others.

<Thoon> She leads you outside of the building now where an extremely fancy private bus is now parked, and ushers you inside.
<Hatsumi> 4d10+9 prejudice test if I'm still near the xenomix
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, prejudice test if I'm still near the xenomix: 31 [4d10=8,4,8,2]
<Hatsumi> (( 25, passes challenging. ))

  • Shizuka_tsukioka follows "Um…koizumi…"

<Thoon> (( Mm. Dunno how I forgot to actually ask for the test, considering I was pushing on that~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm?"
<Thoon> Fortunantly, you can tolerate it enough. The inside of the bus is very fancy and comfortable, though it's hard to see outside as the windows are very black and you see only the vaguest details.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww…."

  • Saya_Koizumi takes a seat. "Hm, this is pretty nice~"

<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I don't like this Tanaka…Koizumi…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "So? We're bound to be able to find something out," Saya replies quietly. "I mean, if we're going to be around these people, maybe we'll learn something. Too late to back out now anyway, so the onyl way to go is forward~"

  • Hatsumi looks around as they board. How many girls are with them?

<Thoon> About 5 more of the other girls, not including yourselves.

  • Hatsumi sits next to Shizuka (and next to Saya, preferably). "We knew there was something just from the flyer, after all."

<Saya_Koizumi> "It's jsut more than we thought. We'll manage somehow, it'll be fine. Stop worrying so much~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I.. I don't know."
<Thoon> After you've all boarded and settled down, there's lots of room so you're free to stretch out or bunch up as you want. You're about the only people together who are friends, thus doing so.
<Hatsumi> "In fact, I'm a little excited now. Ah, I can hardly wait…"

  • Shizuka_tsukioka looks at hatsumi "… I'm not sure…" looks for the white to see how she's doing

<Saya_Koizumi> "I'm excited too. It was pretty easy to sneak in on whatever the bad guys are planning, so this shoud be great."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "..maybe.."
<Thoon> The white's near you. She's alone too because no one responded to her~
<Hatsumi> "I think it'd be easier for me with a different name…"
<Thoon> Alone just over on the seats across from you.
<Hatsumi> "But we got in okay. If one of us hadn't—well, Shizu-chan could probably have snuck in with us anyway."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? maybe so."

  • Shizuka_tsukioka tries to talk to the white "Um… you ok?"

<Hatsumi> "As it is… well, we'll finally get another chance to… mm, what's the best word…"
<Thoon> "I'm just a bit worried about this stuff. Those people seemed really creepy."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I guess… um what's your name" she pauses for a second "Ah Um I'm Tsukioka"
<Thoon> "Oh… Kamiki. Good to meet you."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um.. nice to meet you?
<Hatsumi> "…oh, nevermind. I just hope we don't have to wait long to get there." Hatsumi relaxes back in her seat.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "AH sorry sorry that came out wrong…."

  • Saya_Koizumi waves over at the girl. "Hi~"

<Thoon> "Well… we should be polite, right? That way we can look out for each other."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I … guess?"

  • Shizuka_tsukioka thinks for a second "Yeah that sounds about right"
  • Hatsumi experiences a brief surge of senseless antagonism at the mixed girl, but she gets over it. Pity for her probably helps. She'd have already gotten out of here without the confidence that she'll kill Yamada.
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License