Tager Chan Log 15

11<@Thoon> Last time on Tager-chan, The girls had just alienated the older guy and started to get the idea in their heads they may want to leave. Shizu had just left his basement which is clearly an arcane space, and apparently they still had some talking to do with Jirou Touru, who's across the road at the girl who you saw earlier's house.
<Hatsumi> "So, Shizu-chan…"
06* Saya_Koizumi hums to herself, fairly oblivious to whatever's going on. ((Becuase I forgot, mostly))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… I think we need to talk to .. Jirou-san … I don't how to go about it though uwww…"
<Hatsumi> "What do we need to talk to him about?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Touru-san is not being straight with us… there are all sorts of things in the basement glyphs and other obvious wards…"
06* Hatsumi nods.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh. So, we need to go pump his brother for information?"
<Hatsumi> "No one would be very honest with this kind of thing, I think… but I'm glad to be away from there."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka thinks for a second 1"I guess you could say that…
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, that house was weird and spooky…"
<Hatsumi> "And if we find out he's really a magician… well, we already know that. What more do we need to ask?"
06* Saya_Koizumi looks around and zeroes in on Jirou. "Oi~ Jiro-kun~" She waves and bounces on over. This, she's good at.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "…. I don't know"
11<@Thoon> As you leave the house, you do all feel the immense weight of fear leave you, and from a distance the house seems completely normal once more, beyond what you know is inside of it.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka sighs a bit 1"… as if we needed more proof"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww why would he lie about that though? We asked him and we're sharing this with him…"
06* Saya_Koizumi shrugs. "I dunno." ((uh, scratch the above if it was pre-emptive or makes no sense.))
<Hatsumi> "We're not sharing everything…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, we didn't tell him we're magical girls."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I guess… maybe I should watch here later…"
11<@Thoon> Jirou's standing in the doorway of a house talking once again to that girl, he's got a small book in hand, turns to look and smiles. "Hey again." while the green haired girl Midori just glares at you muttering a "Hello again."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks at the book
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 3d10+9 for ocult, any luck they're not smart enough to put it in a dust jacket?
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for ocult, any luck they're not smart enough to put it in a dust jacket?: 21 [3d10=6,5,1]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((15))
11<@Thoon> It doesn't look very arcane, given the vegetables on the front cover.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks disapointed 1"Um … hello again…"6 then looks at saya ant hatsumi for ideas on how to proceed
06* Hatsumi says in a low tone as she catches up, "You think he's an unregistered sorcerer?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "You hvae to register?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hello~" She's completely oblivious to the cold reception from the other girl and smiles at her too. "We wanted to talk to you about your older brother."
06* Hatsumi nods an "Mhm."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks down 1"Uwww….."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( I was wondering how long that woudl take~))
<Hatsumi> "Or get taken by the police and interrogated and possibly locked away forever…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "uwwwwwww… I don't think the magic would be the worst of it…"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka hurries along with saya 1"Um…just a few…"6 she looks at midori
11<@Thoon> "Oh? What about? Did he help you with your stuff by the way?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Kind of. He didn't seem to want to tell us much. It was pretty weird. We're only doing research for a school project…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Yeah… um… he just seems weird about it"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Like, guarded. Is he…um…afraid of anyone or anything? Like, uh, monsters or something?"
<Saya_Koizumi> 4d10 persuade, let's get this started.
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, persuade, let's get this started.: 25 [4d10=2,8,10,5]
06* Hatsumi lets Saya talk to the boy, standing behind and smiling mildly.
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 1d10: 5 [1d10=5]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((bah. 16 though.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((it's like it's xom now))
11<@Thoon> Jirou: "That's weird. He's normally pretty helpful to people." Midori: "He doesn't like any of those people he works with though, that big guy and those hags."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka hangs back, saya is obviously better at talking than her
<Hatsumi> "'Those hags'?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? Big guy? I think I saw him once. He's scary."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks a bit nervious 1"I have only met a guy…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um .. um could you just make sure he gets back to us on the tranlsations, they're really important to my father.."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( I don't even remeber what lie I gave to him ealier~))
11<@Thoon> Jirou: "Do you mean Fuji-san and Asasaki-San?" Midori: "Yeah. Whenever they pick him up he looks really angry…" Jirou looks back to the group "Oh, sure thing. I'll make sure he remembers."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um thank you very muck"6 she does a little bow
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok~ Thank you~"
06* Saya_Koizumi is still all bubbly and smiles. …then again, she's always all bubbly and smiles.
11<@Thoon> Jirou: "Any time. I'll go remind him now." Midori: "But…" Jirou: "Seeya Midi-chan." as he leaves her house for his own.
06* Hatsumi gives her own bow before turning about to go.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka waits till they're a bit away 1"Uww I think it would have went better if we got him alone… I guess all we can do is wait now"
<Saya_Koizumi> "So…" Saya asks Midori, hands behind her back, and rocking back and forth on her feet slighlty. "You like him, don't you~?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((er wait ))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka realizes saya isn't with them and turns around 1"Eh?"
<Hatsumi> (( We'll say we just went a few steps away. ))
11<@Thoon> Midori: "I… So?! What buisness is it of yours?" she snaps. She's also very obviously blushing.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((yeah, she just realized saya wasn't walking~))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka watches intently, seeming interested and oddly enough seemingly comfortable watching people get probed for intamate secrets
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? Nothing much. But, you don't need to be jealous. I hardly evne know him. I could help you get him, if you want~" She's probably prying too much here, but hey, whatever.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((saya's helpful that's what makes her saya~
11<@Thoon> "I- I don't need your help for this! And I don't need it, he already likes me!" Which explains why he left so quickly once he got a chance.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka realizes how odd this loosk then looks at hatsumi 1"Um.. she likes to help people…"6 she laughs a bit
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? Ok, then~" Saya seems a bit disappointed, what with not bouncing as high as usual as she bounces away to rejoin her friends.
06* Hatsumi simply stands where she is, looking over her shoulder at the conversation with slight amusement.
<Hatsumi> And so they all walked away?
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((I'm assuming so))
11<@Thoon> Meanwhile, a very shiny and new car driving down the road pulls up outside the Touru residence.
<Hatsumi> "You know… I think she'd break down if he were stolen away. And I don't think it would be very difficult."
11<@Thoon> (( Well, unless you have other ideas/preferences/don't want to follow this~ ))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks a bit odd at this
<Saya_Koizumi> "What? Why would I want to do that?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((0becuase saya is her sisters sister~1))
<Hatsumi> "Hm? Oh, I wasn't suggesting anything~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh."
06* Saya_Koizumi stops to look at the car that just pulled up. "Hm…that's kinda odd. Not many cars inside an arcology…"
11<@Thoon> Observation checks as a pair of young women get out and head for the door.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9 what do these non glowing eyes see
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, what do these non glowing eyes see: 24 [2d10=6,9]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((18 ))
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 3d10: 17 [3d10=1,10,6]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((17))
<Hatsumi> 3d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 3d10+7: 32 [3d10=7,9,9]
<Hatsumi> (( 25~ ))
11<@Thoon> Shizu and Saya immediatly recgosnises them, the women from inside the lab, Hatsumi may as well as she was momentarily the park. She also clearly notices they hesitate as they get to the doorway a lot like you did, before one gets up the nerve to continue and knocks, several times very quickly. That sinking feeling of watching a monster starts to settle in on you all.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((hatsumi sees all))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwwww….it's them…"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka seems a little shaken
<Hatsumi> "From the park… those must be the 'hags.' And… probably sorcerers."
<Saya_Koizumi> "They're those creepy women from earlier… Should we do something?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I don't think they're sorceres…. they…. you feel it too right?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 6 she looks at hatsumi
<Hatsumi> "Well, the wards were to keep magic… something… out, right?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I think that's what they're usually for. Uh, in Picoha and stuff."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Maybe…I think we shoudl stay out of sight…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( when you're TOO OLD you teach magic))
<Hatsumi> "So, including them. Whatever they are. And I think you're right… but this would be a chance to hear what he was hiding, if we could listen in…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "You're probalby right…"
11<@Thoon> They'd have no reason to expect nearby kids to be spying, near as you can tell~
<Saya_Koizumi> "So..we need to sneak back to the house? Uh, ok~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((how far are we away~((
06* Saya_Koizumi starts heading back for the house, so she can get up close to a window somewhere and eavesdrop.
<Hatsumi> (( Across the street? ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((That does make sense))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka tries to think up excuses as she goes back with saya to listen
11<@Thoon> Only across the street. A really good listen check would actually work from here, but better chance if you can get close somehow
<Hatsumi> (( I think maybe the invisible girl could handle this. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((well two are heading back))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( if only we had a whisper~))
06* Hatsumi crosses, anyhow. She takes note of the car's license, just in case. And then, to stay out of obvious sight.
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, what do we do now?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9 for hearing, can we hear them now?
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for hearing, can we hear them now?: 18 [2d10=1,8]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 17 ))
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 listening at what might be the study window
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, listening at what might be the study window: 9 [3d10=2,5,2]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((uh… 12))
<Hatsumi> 3d10+7 more observation, I suppose
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, more observation, I suppose: 27 [3d10=10,9,1]
<Hatsumi> (( 17 again ))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka thinks 1"Well it seems it didn't keep them out…"
<Hatsumi> "Maybe it can't really keep things out."
<Saya_Koizumi> "But…uh…it makes them want to run away?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Maybe….but um… maybe…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((A coward was very able to stay in there~))
06* Hatsumi gives a breathy sigh, "I'd like to just dispense with all the sneaking about and cut them open already…"
11<@Thoon> Shizu barely manages to hear the conversation, the others only can tell that she's saying something urgent and see neither particularly like being there at all and look almost pained.
<Hatsumi> (( A ridiculously tenacious coward. ))
11<@Thoon> (( also I'm slow, being attacked by a cat, one sec ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( It eats him slowly~))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm…"
<Hatsumi> (( Ia ia Cthulhu nyan~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Ia ia Cathulhu))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((http://heathenarts.com/humor/cat/1166468327-cathulhu.jpg))
<Hatsumi> (( Game canceled on account of ST being devoured. ;_; ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I-I think I hear some of it…."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "They want him to … direct a spell at some werehouse and… somethign about fragments
11<@Thoon> The lady at the back shouts at Andou and the other lady at the door "Some time soon." she's very eager to leave, and sounds a little panicked.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um Um um I think we should move.."6 she says in a panic
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok~"
06* Saya_Koizumi goes back to skipping the other way down the street.
06* Hatsumi perfects nonchalance.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka follows after 1"Ah saya that stands out!"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((time skipt somewhere, possibly a fast food joint with loud music to discuss?))
11<@Thoon> You manage to flee. You can nonconspicuously see that Andou leaves, looking annoyed, the two ladies lead him into the car, regaining their composure as they get away from the house and start to drive off.
<Hatsumi> (( I'm still in a kimono, so I'd rather not eat at a wings-to-go, say… ))
11<@Thoon> (( If you'd like. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Sushi place?))
<Hatsumi> (( Sure ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((shizu eating traditional japanese food? Madness~))
<Hatsumi> And so they all went to a revolving sushi bar.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((hmm how do those work again, I swear I know but I'm unsure))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Rotating bar, pick up little plates of sushi if you want to eat them. mostly a la carte, more or less?))
<Hatsumi> (( Little plates on a conveyor belt. You take ones you want and they count up the plates to know how much to charge you when you leave. They tend to be very cheap, for sushi. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((alright))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka takes a seat 1"and up… hmmm"6 she watches some plates go by before taking one
06* Saya_Koizumi takes a seat at a table. "So, uh…what do we do now? I mean, that didn't really pan out, did it?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um maybe not… she did mention some warehouses… and somethign about the fragments"
06* Hatsumi seats herself carefully. It's getting late enough to be hungry…
<Saya_Koizumi> "That isn't really enough to go by…"
<Hatsumi> "There are a lot of warehouses in the city. The fragments, of course, have to be the same ones we know."
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Hm, would this be before or after the shenanigans of the past few days' off-session?))
<Hatsumi> (( Hm? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well of course. I don't know who else would be after them."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Or what else they could mean."
11<@Thoon> (( It can be after. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((we do silly side sessions when we get bad ideas, feel free to throw them out there))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( I also do shizu scrying in the off time))
<Hatsumi> (( I'd join if I knew when you were. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((it's random, we chat with eachother alot))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "w-well it's owned by Chrysalis… and there seems to be a lot of them or soemthign…. we can at least look for the ones they own))
<Hatsumi> "Maybe they're used for some ritual…?"
<Hatsumi> (( Just not here? ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((we do it in here, just not chat about it oddly enough))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe. What about Chrysalis?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Maybe… it almost sounded like the fragemnts 1"she pauses for a second 1"do things on their own?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I wonder what a fragment is…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((can talk on msn if you want)
<Hatsumi> (( I have trouble keeping that connected. AIM's handier. I use Trillian for both. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((as do I, so you can bug me over AIM, at least. Vega7285 ))
<Hatsumi> "So, say the fragments are needed for the ritual… and the 'hags' want Andou-san to perform it… but he doesn't have them all, so…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh…that measn bad stuff happens?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Maybe…"6 eats some of her food
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "…. I wonder… if what happened to us is the accident…"
<Hatsumi> "The accident?"
<Hatsumi> "We really don't have enough to go on."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… it's frustrating… we get a bit of information but it doesnt' seem to be enough for anything…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah. Where's some talking animal or something that'll explain what's going on, anyway?" Saya asks, obviously annoyed. "There's always someone who can tell the heroine's what's going on."
06* Hatsumi passes up the eel, and gets the tuna. Mmm.
<Hatsumi> "We seem to be missing that kind of character… though with how this has gone, it wouldn't be a surprise if it lied to us, too."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, really. What do we do, then? Try to find some warehouse?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka finishs up her plate 1
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I think it's the only thing we can do… I'll look tonight, maybe we'll get lucky
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ?"
06* Hatsumi sighs. "Maybe."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah…let's hope…"
06* Saya_Koizumi perks up a bit. "oh, hey! Shizu-chan and I were shopping the other day, and we got a flyer for a realy nice part-time job."
06* Saya_Koizumi starts digging around in her purse for the remains of the flyer about that party. "Maybe we could go do that, instead."
06* Hatsumi looks but fails to find another plate of tuna. "Hm?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I-I think there might be some…underground connections to it I mean it has a rune and all…"
06* Saya_Koizumi hands a slightly-crumpled flyer to Hatsumi. "Here~"
11<@Thoon> Abandoning magical girl drama work, Saya pulls out a very nice looking little pamphlet thing. It's decorated in numerous little symbols of grapes and advertising about a party looking for waitresses for a very important occasion at the end of the month.
06* Hatsumi takes a look at it, setting down her chopsticks.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I-it doesn't look like hard work… I wonder how they can afoard such payment… it's really odd"
<Hatsumi> The pay's that much?
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, but that'd buy a lot of stuff~"
11<@Thoon> It also advertises a very large sum, about a month's work in a normal summer job for one night.
<Hatsumi> "Hm… I think I could do that…"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka points to a symbol 1"It's a … ruen about a god of consumption! It's bound to attract people we might be able to get info from later"
11<@Thoon> There's a number to call. Everyone can make a communications, larcany, security or possibly other check when looking at it.
<Hatsumi> "'A god of consumption'?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Like, tuberculosis?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Yeah… um fruits harvest I think… maybe they're really well off"
<Hatsumi> "But what does having the rune of a god mean?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka cocks her head 1"A call sign to those interested of coarse!"
<Hatsumi> "You mean, the ones who recognize the rune?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Exactly!"
<Hatsumi> "So, occultists."
<Hatsumi> "Hm… but if it has anything to do with our problems, we don't know."
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's worth a try. And the money~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Yeah it's really alot… I could possibly help mother out."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((god of hedonism what could possibly go wrong~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "S-so we're all going to do this?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka fidgets a bit almost seeming a bit happy
<Hatsumi> "If you're going, I'm definitely going."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well yeah."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I wasn't so sure, but if you tow are going I know it will be alright"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d5 +8 comunications because why not
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, +8 comunications because why not: 2 [1d5=2]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( belated 10 ))
11<@Thoon> Still don't notice the little detail~
<Hatsumi> (( I just can't see Hatsumi having any of those skills… ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 1d5 for untrained ))
11<@Thoon> ((Yup. d5+whatever mod for the skill, but its not critical, just, y'know, further clues. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((no chance of critical success but well~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((can also DP the roll.))
11<@Thoon> ((That too. ))
<Hatsumi> (( Sure, what the hell. I never end up using half my DP anyway.))
<Hatsumi> 2d10+6 Larceny
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, Larceny: 19 [2d10=4,9]
<Hatsumi> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 2d10: 12 [2d10=10,2]
<Hatsumi> (( 16. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((one sec))
11<@Thoon> The number doesn't seem local, though its written in japanese and there's photos of New Edo landmarks inside the pamphlet.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((appologies back))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Hmmm I wonder if we should practice for this…"
<Hatsumi> "Hm… could it be a mobile number?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Practice for what? Hey, does it say we have to wear uniforms?"
06* Hatsumi takes out her cell phone, to get online and look up the area code.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I don't know"6 she looks at it again
11<@Thoon> It says that you should make yourselves look good for the the interview, though uniforms will be provided for the job actually.
<Saya_Koizumi> "I don't have anything really nice for the interview. Hopefully my school uniform will do~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Same here…"
<Hatsumi> "Oh! I think I could take care of that."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "eh Really!?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "You could?"
<Hatsumi> "Well, my clothes wouldn't fit just right… but I just have to ask my mother if I can go shopping. I rarely ask for anything from home, and she holds all of father's credit cards…"
06* Hatsumi brightens, "I know just the place to go, too."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh? Awesome~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "It could be fun like last time maybe we could have eroli co-"6 and relizes a bit 1"Um… maybe not like last time…"
06* Hatsumi head-tilts.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka blushs a bit 1"Um nothing we went shoping once before…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, I brought my roommate with me. She made Shizu-chan try on underwear and stuff~"
<Hatsumi> "Well, we might have to. We'll see."
06* Hatsumi checks the date on the flier again.
11<@Thoon> It doesn't mention specifics, oddly enough, just the end of the month.
<Hatsumi> How far away is that?
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((with timeskips not that far~))
11<@Thoon> About one and a half weeks now.
<Hatsumi> "Let's go this weekend."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok. Fine with me."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Alright"6 she finish up another plate 1"I guess not much more to talk about?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Nope."
06* Hatsumi claps, "Good," and "Thank you for the food," followed by a polite acknowledgement to the chef behind the bar and passing her payment.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka pays too 1" I'll look up some things online then.. um see you guys tommorow?"
06* Hatsumi looks back at her cell phone. Wasn't the connection working?
<Hatsumi> "We may as well walk home as far as we can~"
11<@Thoon> (( whoops~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "sure, sure. We're in the same class, remember?"
11<@Thoon> Looking up the number on the phone, you quickly find out its a number offered by company that offers a privacy service. Temporary phone numbers for things that aren't permanent or listed.
<Hatsumi> "…well, that's odd."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm?"
11<@Thoon> The connction inside the store uh, does suck, yeah~
<Hatsumi> "The phone number, here—it's a temporary one. Whoever listed it doesn't have a permanent home or doesn't want to be tracked."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "hmmm… that is odd"
<Hatsumi> "Well, that it does make it more interesting." She smiles. Not quite pleasantly, this time.
<Saya_Koizumi> "That is weird. Ah well."
06* Saya_Koizumi shrugs. It can't be anything shady at all. Or they wouldn't be advertising.
11<@Thoon> The Dionysus club seem to have more rumors about them then fact, but almost every celebrity from any field you know is a part of the group. There's all sorts of talk about shady drugs and scandals, but no real actions are ever taken to dismantle the group by authorities, it seems. They're mainly western based, but have been expanding around the world.
11<@Thoon> While some people don't sound like they like the group, calling it everything from a cult to sinful, most people seem very eager to become members, asking how. No conclusive answers to such are ever given.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Hmmm… Oh yeah the warehouse!"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+8 for Chrysalis werehouses
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for Chrysalis werehouses: 11 [2d10=2,1]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((oh god and we crit fail that))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((fuck it DRMAA)
11<@Thoon> Research again, or hell, local area checks from any of you would work~
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 local area on warehouses
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, local area on warehouses: 11 [2d10=9,2]
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 2d10: 5 [2d10=1,4]
11<@Thoon> (( Do it~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Saya gets a 14 or so.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( a whole 12 for 2 dp ;-; ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Actually…))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( any chance we regained any DP~?))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I assume we do up until we're told we don't anymore.))
<Hatsumi> 2d10 local
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, local: 13 [2d10=4,9]
<Hatsumi> (( 15 ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((alright~))
11<@Thoon> Shizu finds nothing interesting but at one point stumbles on a result on the Ashcroft search reading "Chrysalis Corp plans" and actually listing an address in text as well as the half word "Dhoh…" for part of it , but clicking the link mysteriously turns up a 404 like page she's never seen before.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Huh?"6 looks this weird 404
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((any horrifying descriptions~?))
11<@Thoon> Saya and Hatsumi aren't sure about things, but there's some more werehouse-y areas that are around a bunch of buildings they're each pretty sure are CC. Possibly a general area to look in, at least.
11<@Thoon> Nope, just an odd unaccessable/non existant page.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((Well I suppose that's all I had sugested ))
11<@Thoon> (( If you have anything else~ Otherwise, uh, we can all go or something. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((seems done to me.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((well the standard scrying can be done here if wanted))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((also if authoriteis aren't bothering with the Dionysus club nothign bad can happen!))

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License