Tager Chan Log 14

11<@thoon> You collect the rubbings and return to the school as Hatsumi should be freed up.
06* Hatsumi arrives, meeting the other two in traditional clothing for probably the first time. A brown kimono with dark sash.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks hatsumi over 1"Is that for your club?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, that's a little, uh, unusual…" Says the girl who spends her weekends dressed as a shrine maiden and sweeping the courtyard.
<Hatsumi> "Sorry, I couldn't find a chance to leave early."
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'm sure it'll be fine. At least you've got a club to attend~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah no worry"6 she seems to stress1"We don't have any … real deadline to meet just after school"
<Hatsumi> "Hm?" she says to Saya.
06* Hatsumi checks her bag and the cord over her sash before assuring herself that she's ready to go.
<Saya_Koizumi> "I don't have any club. Of coruse, until recently, it was kind of important to keep my time free in case I got sick, or something. Shizu-chan seems like too much of a shut-in to bother with them, though."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka fidgets a bit with shut in1"Um so you're all done right?"
04* Hatsumi (~ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|ih#ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|ih) Quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Crue)))
03* Hatsumi (~ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|ih#ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|ih) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( last line?))
<Hatsumi> ((IP. I really need to set up static ones again. >* Shizuka_tsukioka fidgets a bit with shut in))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( ah no more than ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( er then ))
<Hatsumi> "Yes, I'm done. The weather is nice today, isn't it?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep~ Nice and sunny. Or…uh, simulated-sunny. However these places work."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( due note we're in a self contained city ))
<Hatsumi> (( I'd think temperature still varies. ))
11<@thoon> (( nice artificial weather is still nice~ ))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks up 1"I guess… I think they're going to start doing the fall thing again"
09<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((or summer which season are we on thoon‘))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( should have asked that first
11<@thoon> ((Oi. I forget~ ))
<Hatsumi> (( Saya’s in a sundress. Therefore it is warm. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, uh, what do we do now? Go bug this guy and see what he has to say?"
11<@thoon> (( Early summer, holidays soon~ ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((ah))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((time travel))
<Hatsumi> "This is our only lead, isn't it? It's not as if we can go spy on the rude man's company."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "They have been making it warmer .. I think…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Yeah… We met him once before he's helpful… Um …"6 seems to think a bit 1"Maybe we can catch his brother here?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe so. What's he look like?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka seems shocked ofr a second 1"Ah so he can lead us to the house.. and maybe get a bit more info about him…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um… hmm.. you saw him too didn't you Tanaka san?"
<Hatsumi> "Ah… Touru-san, was it?"
<Hatsumi> "Wasn't he in… hm, what class was he in…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I don't know… um hmm"
11<@thoon> He was in about Hatsumi's grade, not her class though.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I guess it isn't important though… just would be nice to have more information you know"6 she makes a bit of a forced laugh before becoming quiet
06* Saya_Koizumi takes the direct approach. She looks around at the students doubtless still milling about, then shouts "Hey~ Touru-san!" She waves so he'd know who's trying to get his attention.
<Hatsumi> 3d10+6 rememberin' check
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, rememberin' check: 20 [3d10=5,4,5]
<Hatsumi> ((16))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka seems to be very questioning of saya's actions 1"Uwww Koizumi… um um… I don't think that's going to work"
<Saya_Koizumi> "So? It might." She keeps waving.
11<@thoon> Hatsumi trying to remember, figures that there might be a list she's able to get a hold of for students if they're in clubs easily enough, but Saya's own approach has the young guy come out of the library hall looking a bit confused "Huh? Did someone call me?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka seems shocked 1"Eh… it worked…"
<Hatsumi> "How convenient."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hey~ Over here~" She beckons him over.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( "Hey three girls over here~ Come on we walt to talk~" *seduction roll* ))
<Hatsumi> (( Shizu is a slut? ;_; ))
<Hatsumi> ((*changes profile picture*))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( not really~))
11<@thoon> He approaches, from behind him you see a couple other people lookout out at him from the library doorway. "Uh, do I know-" then on seeing Shizu and Hatsumi "Oh, you guys…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((( hm~?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( She can barrly talk to girls let alone boys, beyond suprisingly enough that one male teacher though~))
11<@thoon> (( Ooh~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((She's very naughty about that one teacher, though~))
<Hatsumi> (( Lolicon? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hi. We were wondering if we could follow you home~" So direct.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( Just looks like a younger version of her father~ ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah um hello again Touru-san, um we were going to meet up with your brother"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( well her missing father~))
<Hatsumi> "Saya-chan, don't say misleading things…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Misleading? What do you mean?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( also it was a joke on what saya was saying~))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka turns a bit red but doesn't say anything
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( saya does have a seduction die if I remeber correctly~))
11<@thoon> "Oh, He said he was going to have guests over… I didn't expect if to be anyone like you though…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( it's sick moe though~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um… my father did some work with books… just getting some things checked on some of the ones he has…"
<Hatsumi> "If you already know that much, that's also convenient~"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka fidgets with the case
11<@thoon> Observation checks~ "Well, it's about time I head there anyways, I can show you the way if you'd like."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Sure."
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 observation
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, observation: 21 [3d10=10,5,6]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um thank you very much"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 2d10+9: 22 [2d10=3,10]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 19 ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((17))
<Hatsumi> 3d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 3d10+7: 20 [3d10=5,3,5]
<Hatsumi> ((17))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( >smallest dice pool< >Highest roll< :3c ))
<Hatsumi> ((Actually, we all rolled 10.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((modifiers I know~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( Also what was the age of concent mentioned in the books? I know it went inot creepy detail lik ethat ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( IE "No we aren't going to revial any plans for deep ons but we're going to thoughly explore how they will rape every women on teh planet" ))
<Hatsumi> ((Pretty low in Japan, but I didn't see that part in the books…))
<Hatsumi> ((Deep ones care about AoC?))
11<@thoon> (( Huh. )) You all notice one of the other people in the library is a green haired girl, she doesn't seem too happy but when she catches you looking at her, looks away quickly. He turns, looking mostly at her "I need to take off now, I'll talk to you later, Midi-chan, okay?" Midi-chan: "But we're not done here yet…" Touru: "I'll make up for it tomorrow, okay. Seeya." and he grabs a bag.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( probalby in VA but no there were a bunch of things about civilan life that were pretty much author putting fetishses in there ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( though yeah japan low, but shizu has to turn 15 sometiem~))
11<@thoon> (( Age of consent is still 16, average age for sexual activity is 11 according to the books ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((There we go.))
11<@thoon> (( And no Deep Ones don't~ ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( note's aded >Midi-chan -> touru-kun's 'female friend' < ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok, so, I guess we'll just follow you, then~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( If it breeds it can make half breeds~))
04* Hatsumi (~ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|ih#ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|ih) Quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Crue)))
03* Hatsumi (~ten.tsacmoc.dm.1dsh.C4841DA2-noziR|ih#ten.tsacmoc.dm.1dsh.C4841DA2-noziR|ih) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um are we interupting soemthing?"6 she looks between the two
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( last bit?))
11<@thoon> So conversation with the filthy male dreg or timeskip to his house?
11<@thoon> <Shizuka_tsukioka> (( If it breeds it can make half breeds~))
<Hatsumi> (( Touru: "I'll make up for it tomorrow, okay. Seeya." and he grabs a bag. + two lines OOC ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((ah a few more there but no IC ))
11<@thoon> <@thoon> (( Age of consent is still 16, average age for sexual activity is 11 according to the books ))
11<@thoon> <Saya_Koizumi> ((There we go.))
11<@thoon> <@thoon> (( And no Deep Ones don't~ ))
11<@thoon> <Shizuka_tsukioka> (( note's aded >Midi-chan -> touru-kun's 'female friend' < ))
11<@thoon> <Saya_Koizumi> "Ok, so, I guess we'll just follow you, then~"
11<@thoon> <Shizuka_tsukioka> (( If it breeds it can make half breeds~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( ;_; ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Could talk to him a bit, but I'm not sure what to say.))
11<@thoon> "No, I was finishing up with some work for the library databases, but we'd not finish today even if I stayed."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Oh.. um if it's alright then…"
06* Saya_Koizumi looks at Touru expectantly.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( also not so lolicon teacher, just one that feels sorry for shizu and ties to help her and works cause shizu is reminded of her father from him ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( really NO DADDY ISSUES AT ALL ))
11<@thoon> "And, uh, don't mind Midori. She sounds a bit whiny sometimes but she'll be fine."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( oh wait don't know if you read over any of her backstory ))
<Hatsumi> (( I did ))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks at midori a bit unsure on what to say to that
<Saya_Koizumi> "Midori? Who's that?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( It's probaly going to come back and bite her sooner or later~ ))
<Hatsumi> "I don't think I'm acquainted with her."
<Hatsumi> 3d10+8 Savoir-faire for POLITE SMALL TALK!
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, Savoir-faire for POLITE SMALL TALK!: 23 [3d10=8,6,1]
11<@thoon> He makes sure to say though out of earshot, though Shizu does swear she see's the girl glaring at them still as they walk off. "Oh, that girl I was talking too. Ai Midori. Our families are friends so we hang out a lot."
<Hatsumi> ((16))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh. Is she nice?"
<Hatsumi> "Is she also working with the library?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka seems a bit out of place with small talk
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( also >Ai< Not going to end well at all~ ))
11<@thoon> "Uh, yeah. She is. And yeah, She's party of the library club too."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, cool. Hey, do you guys know if there's a magical girl club or something?"
11<@thoon> He doesn't seem quite at home with it either, he's trying to be nice as he can, and considerate, but is clearly unused to such as he leads you down a few streets into a modestly fancy neighbourhood.
<Hatsumi> "I think I would remember that one, Saya-chan."
11<@thoon> "Uh, not that I've heard of. There's the anime one, they do cosplay contests I think…"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka shutters at the mention of cosplay and looks at saya 1"Uwww"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh? Hm…maybe I should check it out. I do like that sort of thing…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( also now half curious about how a cosplay club in the future would work hmmm~ ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Probibly …"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( also I doubt there are any supernatural clubs on campus due to security reasons~ ))
11<@thoon> The last occult-y club that was formed was police investigated and the members disbanded in a day~
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( poor shizu~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um… so lets go?"
<Hatsumi> (( Aren't we already going? ))
<Hatsumi> (( Let's get there, then. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((Was thinking we were just standing aroudn discusing jelous not-girlfrineds))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Presumably, were chatting while we ealk, yes. Skip to house?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((Ah ok~ skip is fine here)
11<@thoon> Yep. You now arrive one of the fancy houses. It must cost a lot to live here, but it looks very nice and idilic. A little smaller then most neighbouring houses, though.
06* Saya_Koizumi stands and waits politely to be invited in.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks around 1"Must be nice to have a house…"6 she says offhand
<Hatsumi> "It's normal, isn't it?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "It is, yeah. Fancy place, looks like."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah .. um .. I just have a rented appartment with my mother, it's sorta big study room and all but…"
11<@thoon> He opens the door, letting you in first and bowing slightly. But, as you approach the front door, a sudden strange feeling of fear grips each of you, making your hearts seize up for a second. With no obvious cause for such a feeling, nor any strange sensations from inside or around the house.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka bows while saying 1"Sorry to intrude"6 and goes follows in 1"ah…Um"
06* Saya_Koizumi pauses on the threshold, before she bows and takes off her shoes to leave by the door.
06* Hatsumi bows similarly before entering, whispering to Saya, "Did you feel that?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah…"
11<@thoon> The house seems deeply disturbing to each of you, almost the same way Yamada does, maybe a little different, its the area, not a single person, and more directed towards flight then fight.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um.. so where is …"6searchs for the word 1"you're brothers room?"
06* Saya_Koizumi shivers slightly, though not because she's cold.
11<@thoon> The young Touru boy behind you just asks innocent sounding "Is something wrong? Uh… j-just down the hall to the right…"
<Hatsumi> ((*your brother's))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((herp ))
06* Hatsumi is so proper she can see spelling, just like a character from a manga!
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks at touru
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( ;_; ))
11<@thoon> When suddenly ((not armed with a cleaver~)) Andou rounds the corner to the entranceway. "Jirou? Ah, there you girls are. Come in."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9 for observation
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for observation: 15 [2d10=1,5]
<Hatsumi> (( *pat*pat* ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 14 ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Is something wrong?"
11<@thoon> Make fear tests as you enter the building, DP-able (for most~)
<Hatsumi> "Oh, we shouldn't need to intrude on his room…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? Nothing's wrong…"
<Saya_Koizumi> 5d10 goddamn tagers
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, goddamn tagers: 31 [5d10=4,6,9,10,2]
<Hatsumi> 4d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 4d10+9: 22 [4d10=2,4,2,5]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((21))
<Hatsumi> 1d10 fearless
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, fearless: 10 [1d10=10]
<Hatsumi> (( 19 ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 8d+5
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 8d10+5
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 8d10+5: 39 [8d10=1,4,1,5,3,3,9,8]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((soirry))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 4d10+5
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 4d10+5: 22 [4d10=6,2,3,6]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((18 ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( .. 17 ))
<Hatsumi> (( >reroll with half dice >same result ))
11<@thoon> Saya manages to ignore the horribly scary nature of the place enough to ignore it, but the others cannot focus quite so clearly, and will suffer a -3 to any tests while inside.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( in before htat special number on the fear table ;_; ))
11<@thoon> (( No fear tables, for now, Plug~ ))
06* Saya_Koizumi perks up when she sees the elder brother. "Hi~ We're here to meet, just like we talked about. So, uh…um…well, I'm not sure what happens next, actually." She giggles nervously.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Umm hello .. Touru-san… I brgouth the material"6 she pats the case
<Hatsumi> (( Are we supposed to know TNs in general? ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((not really ))
11<@thoon> The building feels like an old haunted house, where some sort of hellish presence is watching your every move and about to strike. He smiles "Well,if you brought anything for me to look over, come in, sit down. I made some lunch if you'd like."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( no clue what it could be, could metagame to it though ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um I'll pass, not feeling too hungery…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "No, that's ok. I'd ruin my dinner if I ate now."
<Hatsumi> "I'm afraid I must also refuse, having eaten at school. It's too early for dinner."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( yep got to save room for those ruffies~))
11<@thoon> He nods, either way, leading you to a living room with several seats neatly aranged around a dining table. Some tea and snacks arranged around it. There's not much other furniture here, decorations and the like, but there's actually a couple full bookcases. Shizu, roll occult~
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((lore useable?))
11<@thoon> ((Yep. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 3d10+8
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 3d10+8: 27 [3d10=9,4,6]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 17 ))
11<@thoon> Some decorations are aranged in strange patterns, a handful look like genuine occult works, though no clue what they could specifically be.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um.. nice collection…"6 she puts the case on the table
06* Saya_Koizumi takes a seat at the table, and stretches. "So…uh, Shizu-chan, I guess this is mostly your thing, right?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka nods at saya as she opens up the case with the various rubbings of all the tablets 1"Um … here's the newest one and the other two "6 she takes them out and takes out her pda who happens to have images caputred form someone elese pda on it1"This is the photograph of it"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((actuall can we hold that~?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um… do you have any wards on your house?"
06* Hatsumi takes a seat next to Saya. "That's right. We're just here to keep Shizu-chan company."
11<@thoon> (( Mulligan-ing actions? I'll be merciful. ))
11<@thoon> Make observation checks~
<Hatsumi> 3d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 3d10+7: 31 [3d10=8,9,7]
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 observation
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, observation: 14 [3d10=3,6,5]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 2d10+9: 24 [2d10=7,8]
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 1d10: 4 [1d10=4]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 17 )
<Hatsumi> ((31))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( oh ho~ ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( you'll get to see that knife come down in our backs~))
<Hatsumi> (( Oh, 28 with penalty. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((25))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((oh yeah 15 ))
09<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( also thoon remeber wary~ ))
11<@thoon> Hatsumi and Saya are quite certain he's lying (Not that proof isn't bearing down on you) and you see him almost take a step back from you, not the sort of villain about to pull a leaver type of step either, but a scared one. Shizu's unable to tell really however. "No… why would you ask that?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "She's really big on magic and stuff. So ,she's probably just curious~"
06* Hatsumi makes an invisible "Oh ho~" face.
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 misdirect
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, misdirect: 11 [3d10=6,3,2]
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 2d10: 12 [2d10=2,10]
06* Shizuka_tsukioka thinks for a second 1"… would feel a little better with them up… Anyways "((proceed to unmuligan))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((16))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((though honestly it could fit in both places))
11<@thoon> He seems quite sketchy of your story, but he is very curious about looking over, you keep expecting to see a knife when he reaches over, taking the PDA or papers and examining them, and you also catch him taking intensive studying looks at each of you.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka pulls back a bit reflexivly but tries to seem to maintain composre
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "It-it's definatly the same tablet…"
06* Saya_Koizumi just behaves normally, which means she's acting like an ordinary, if impulsive young girl.
06* Hatsumi is the perfect picture of a proper young woman accompanying a young friend whenever he looks at her. Of course, that's also her default mode, but this time she's trying.
11<@thoon> He looks to his brother "Jirou, could you go and get the book I lent the Ai's the other day?" "Uh. Sure." and young Jirou leaves, all while he continues to look over the notes, muttering "I'd still like to know exactly what this is about…"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka curosity is peeked at the mention of a book before responding 1" It's just something we've been coming in contact with. What it really is a-about I don't know…."
06* Saya_Koizumi resists the urge to spill the beans.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( also npc name added to the list~ ))
11<@thoon> He takes a sideways glance, looking back and fourth at you and the rubbing for the fragments that you can tell from their size and shape came from the lab. He looks quite uncertain. More observation~
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 3d10: 26 [3d10=8,10,8]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 2d10: 12 [2d10=5,7]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((13 with penalty
<Saya_Koizumi> ((23))
<Hatsumi> 3d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 3d10+7: 20 [3d10=2,3,8]
<Hatsumi> (( 12 ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( also OBSERVATION CHECKS EVERYWHERE! ))
11<@thoon> Saya notes he doesn't really seem to be focusing on the details of them, reading either nearly as much as he was the big one you found or the initial tablet. "They're… more complex then I thought."
04* Hatsumi (~ten.tsacmoc.dm.1dsh.C4841DA2-noziR|ih#ten.tsacmoc.dm.1dsh.C4841DA2-noziR|ih) Quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Cruentus)))
03* Hatsumi (~ten.tsacmoc.dm.1dsh.C4841DA2-noziR|ih#ten.tsacmoc.dm.1dsh.C4841DA2-noziR|ih) has joined #Tager-Chan
11<@thoon> (( I need to give you reason to not buy combat skills for 8-ish sessions~! ))
<Hatsumi> (( [22:48] <Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 3d10+7: 20 [3d10=2,3,8] ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Really?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "It all looks like weird squiggles to me."
<Hatsumi> (( I think you need to give us more reason to buy other than observation. ))
11<@thoon> (( Occult and fear, you'll get more too, don't worry~ ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( burn~ ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((focus fear on tenacity feat~?))
<Hatsumi> (( I missed something. ))
11<@thoon> "They're a bit more complex then that… I can try and get as much of this large one translated now, if you don't mind waiting a while…"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks at the other two 1"Um would you two mind?"
11<@thoon> <@thoon> Saya notes he doesn't really seem to be focusing on the details of them, reading either nearly as much as he was the big one you found or the initial tablet. "They're… more complex then I thought."
06* Saya_Koizumi shrugs. "I don't have much more important to do."
06* Saya_Koizumi secretly wishes she didn't leave her backpack full of homework at the dorm.
<Hatsumi> "I'll stay as long as Tsukioka-san is staying."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… thanks… Um sorry it is not dealing with this but what book did you ask your brother to get?"
11<@thoon> He deffinitly looks a little worried at that "… Just a cooking one." before getting up "Speaking of, I need to get one for this. I'll be back in a moment."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Alright…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "What's a cookbook got to do with this?"
11<@thoon> He heads out of the living room, leaving you alone in there as he heads for his room, saying more dismissivly and rudely then he's been as a host so far "Nothing. It'll be for dinner tonight."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka seems concerned 1"… somethigns not right… did you two feel it when you came in?"
06* Hatsumi says with a pleasant tone, "I'm beginning to suspect that these tablets make men irritable just by knowing they exist."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah…and he's pretty evasive and stuff…like he doesn't trust us. He didn't look some of those over too much, either…"
11<@thoon> its still quite present, actually, bearing down on you heavily, its even worse now you're in the middle of it, not just a source of terror in front of you, but all around now.
06* Hatsumi lets worry creep into her voice, "I don't like this place… at all."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "uwww.. it just feels like it's everywhere now… I thought maybe… it's some sort of ward and … it doesn't like us…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's spooky, yeah. But, a proper magicla girl won't let stuff like this get her down~ Just think of it as part of your training."
<Hatsumi> "It feels like a trap… but not one he's aware is triggered."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka remebers a bit 1"I hope it doesn't end with things getting smashed…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'm sure it'll be fine."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… I don't know if we should.. but I think we should look around…"
<Hatsumi> "If it does, please get out quickly, Shizu-chan. We shouldn't fight here."
06* Saya_Koizumi looks around, but doesn't get up. "What sort of look around? This seems like a normal enough place."
11<@thoon> He is taking some time, if you are quick and quiet, you might be able to examine things privatly. No telling when he'll be back, though. And he's deffinitly acting weird.
<Hatsumi> "I wouldn't be able to recognize anything, I don't think…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "He's acting weird, at least. Uh, maybe one of us should keep watch in case he comes back?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… Um tell him I'm looking for the bathroom…"
<Hatsumi> "Of course. I'll keep him."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka gets up and heads towards whatever direction is not the kitched 1"thanks.. it shoudl only be a few
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok."
06* Saya_Koizumi gets up to look around the room a little bit, at least.
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 observation, not going to ransack the place
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, observation, not going to ransack the place: 20 [3d10=10,4,6]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((17))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9 as she heads out
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, as she heads out: 28 [2d10=9,10]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 16 ))
06* Hatsumi joins Saya for a few moments. She may as well look about while the host is making her wait.
<Hatsumi> 3d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 3d10+7: 26 [3d10=6,10,3]
<Hatsumi> (( 17 also ))
<Hatsumi> (( Should be some way to combine attempts. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( hmm I don't know if there are assists or not))
11<@thoon> Shizu sneaks out fairly quietly. Saya and Hatsumi looking around notice there's a lot of detail in the decorations he has, if they're genuine or not, its hard to tell.
03* Orrin|NowhereMan (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.B3344483|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.B3344483|nirrO) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 occult how does miko know what occult object is?
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, occult how does miko know what occult object is?: 14 [2d10=6,8]
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 2d10: 9 [2d10=8,1]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((21))
11<@thoon> A certain anime does do a lot of research, and you're fairly sure that they repell magical things, if the show was accurate.
06* Hatsumi takes her seat again. "See anything interesting, Saya-chan?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I think this thing is supposed to repel monsters and stuff. Something kinda similar worked on Picoha. Or was that the thing shaped like a branch…" She points to the object in question she's been studying.
<Hatsumi> "I wonder if our side is 'stuff'."
<Saya_Koizumi> "It must be. We're not monsters."
<Hatsumi> "I also wonder if Shizu-chan is alright…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "She's fine. She probably just can't find the bathroom."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d5
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 1d5: 1 [1d5=1]
06* Saya_Koizumi returns to her seat, and helps herself to a cup of tea.
11<@thoon> The tea is, despite expectations, quite pleasent and well made.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Mm. this is nice tea."
06* Hatsumi simply smells the steam off of hers.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((sorry~))
11<@thoon> Hatsumi, make an observation roll~
<Hatsumi> 3d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 3d10+7: 17 [3d10=2,3,5]
<Hatsumi> 1d10 |:
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, |:: 7 [1d10=7]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10 for things
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for things: 18 [2d10=9,9]
<Hatsumi> 1d10 why not
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, why not: 6 [1d10=6]
<Hatsumi> (( 22 ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 4d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 4d10: 20 [4d10=2,4,5,9]
11<@thoon> You hear the sounds of Andou coming back out of his room, unfortunantly, Shizu's seemed to have vanished from the hallway and its 5 doors.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh…where's Shizu-chan? We better go look for her."
<Hatsumi> "You can handle that, Saya-chan. I'll take care of Andou-san."
<Hatsumi> (( I'm assuming the floor layout works for whatever I'm doing. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok."
06* Saya_Koizumi walks off in the same direction Shizuka did. "Shizu-chan~" she calls out quietly.
11<@thoon> (( That works. Basically, five doors down the hall. Living room also connects to kitchen and front endtrance the other way.
04* Hatsumi (~ten.tsacmoc.dm.1dsh.C4841DA2-noziR|ih#ten.tsacmoc.dm.1dsh.C4841DA2-noziR|ih) Quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Crue)))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 4d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 4d10: 24 [4d10=5,7,4,8]
06* Saya_Koizumi tries the first door she comes across.
03* Hatsumi (~ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|ih#ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|ih) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Hatsumi> (( last line I saw was mine ))
11<@thoon> <Hatsumi> (( I'm assuming the floor layout works for whatever I'm doing. ))
11<@thoon> <Saya_Koizumi> "Ok."
11<@thoon> * Saya_Koizumi walks off in the same direction Shizuka did. "Shizu-chan~" she calls out quietly.
11<@thoon> <@thoon> (( That works. Basically, five doors down the hall. Living room also connects to kitchen and front endtrance the other way.
<Hatsumi> (( Can I get from Andou's position to the kitchen without running into the other two? ))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka opes the one door quietly to peek out
<Hatsumi> (( Can't remember where he went… ))
06* Hatsumi drains her teacup in an efficient but impolitely quick manner, stands and walks toward where Andou is coming from, cup in hand.
11<@thoon> You can.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka walks out seeing saya 1"Ah… I thought it was him…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um is he back?"
11<@thoon> And, shizu comes out of the door at the end of the hall, with Saya, at about the same time, Andou comes out of the second door with a small box in one hand.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "eh?"6closes the door 1"… um … w-where's the bathroom?"
11<@thoon> "Sorry, I too-" and he looks to Hatsumi "Is there a problem?"
11<@thoon> He nods to the first door of the hall "There, sorry."
<Saya_Koizumi> "He's almost back."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah thanks…"6 hurries over and in hoping that nothign was noticed
06* Hatsumi approaches Andou from the kitchen's side. "Andou-san, about this tea—ah, you seem to be busy, but I was hoping you could show me the blend that was used…"
06* Saya_Koizumi walks back to the living room and takes a seat.
<Hatsumi> (( Well, guess I didn't need to distract him. ))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka is sitting a bathroom wondering how long she has to sit in there to pull this off
<Hatsumi> 4d10+8 savoir-faire anyway
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, savoir-faire anyway: 33 [4d10=8,4,7,6]
<Hatsumi> (( 26 ))
11<@thoon> Andou pauses as if he's about to comment, but simply shakes his head heading back for his seat, taking a book out of the box and starts looking at the bear-thing's fragment rubbing again..
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 6 a flush is heard and the water is turned on for a bit before shizu emerges and heads back to the living room
06* Saya_Koizumi looks at the book carefully from where she's sitting, obviously curious.
06* Hatsumi gives Andou a curious look from behind before returning to her own seat.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( andou has a book now? ))
<Hatsumi> (( From his box. ))
11<@thoon> Yep. And he seems to be studying it and the rubbing quite intently, not really looking up at any of you, as you do things.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka shifts a bit 1"Um… can you say anything about what you're finding right now?"
04* Hatsumi (~ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|ih#ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|ih) Quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Crue)))
03* Hatsumi (~ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|ih#ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|ih) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Hatsumi> (( I really wish I could switch to my laptop. But it's refusing to get online at all. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((damn, last thing? ))
11<@thoon> He still takes a moment to respond, before commenting. "It's very, very different from the others. I'm not so sure its related." Observations~
09<Hatsumi> (( <@thoon> Yep. And he seems to be studying it and the rubbing quite intently, not really looking up at any of you, as you do things. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 ok~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, ok~: 23 [3d10=10,5,8]
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 1d10: 4 [1d10=4]
11<@thoon> (( Damn. Well it's okay repeating things, at least. Still, can't be fun. Only recently fixed a problem like that for myself ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((17))
<Hatsumi> 3d10+7-3
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 3d10+7-3: 21 [3d10=7,9,1]
<Hatsumi> (( 13 ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+7 sorry~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, sorry~: 14 [2d10=6,1]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 13 ))
<Hatsumi> (( I have a loose antennae on my card. The connecting screw actually unglued or something.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Weird. May want to find a way to fix that.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((All else fails, and wireless cards are cheap.))
<Hatsumi> (( Yeah. ))
11<@thoon> He shrugs "Maybe I'm wrong, I'd have to see the original to tell, I think. It's hard to tell from this."
<Saya_Koizumi> "It looks the same to me."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "…. Really? You aren't getting anythign from this?"
11<@thoon> "I'll keep working on it, but I want to be sure about some things."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Okh. Well ,be sure to tell us anything you find out."
<Hatsumi> "I see… if nothing could be learned, that's unfortunate."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Yeah it really is…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Can't you at least translate a little of it?"
11<@thoon> "Yeah. I will. I can keep working on this, though."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… So how should we contact you? Just wait for you or maybe check up in a week?"
11<@thoon> "Nrg. I need a better grasp of it to give you the proper idea, that's what you'd prefer, right?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well ,yeah…"
11<@thoon> "That could work."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Ok… um is your brother still around, I think Hatsumi had something to talk about with him, right?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "She did?"
04* Hatsumi (~ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|ih#ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|ih) Quit (Connection closed)
11<@thoon> "Ai-san's daughter is probably keeping him again. They live next door if you must." and he gets back up.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka tries her best to convay the obvious idea 1"Yeah she did"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh."

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License