Tager Chan Log 13

11<@Thoon> Alright: Last time of Tager-chan Z, the girls snuck into the lab to look around, finding little evidence, they decided to call their completely trustworthy contact Andou, and arrange a meeting, but on leaving, they heard a car pull up next to their escape route from the old building.
06* Hatsumi is still stuck on the suspicion that the rude man bugged Shizuka's phone.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Um… Do you think it's them?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "What do we do now?" Saya asks, what with the car pulling up. "It might be. It'd be bad if they found us here, wouldn't it?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( is this front exit they're parking in front of or the side one? I think w'ere in the basement?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( er )) ))
<Hatsumi> (( Didn't we come in via window? ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( true ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((I think then we went to the basement ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((We are, indeed, in the basement.))
11<@Thoon> As I understood it, the group was heading back upstairs, but their location doesn't much matter. You clearly hear it pull up in the area around where your window escape was.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww… maybe the basement stil has the way we got out before?"
<Hatsumi> "What way was that?"
11<@Thoon> It was a bit furthur, but that did actually lead to the car park too~
<shizuka_tsukioka> "It was in the basement, we had to pull off some door to get at it "
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah. It was some sort of big loading door or something. Kind of in a lab-looking area.
<Saya_Koizumi> "
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( hmm observation checks to see if I can hear what's going on?))
11<@Thoon> Certainly.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "… Maybe it's just a coincidence?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> shizuka_tsukioka, 2d10+9: 25 [2d10=7,9]
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( 18 ))
11<@Thoon> You can hear voices talking, though you're not sure who. Deffinitly older males, however.
<Saya_Koizumi> "I don't know. They probably didn't expect to find us or anything, but now we're in trouble, no matter who it is, if they find us."
06* Saya_Koizumi starts heading toward what she thinks was the other exit.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww sounds like some guys… but yeah.. "
<Hatsumi> "I don't think we could explain being here in a satisfying way, no…"
06* Hatsumi follows Saya. "Any way out would be good right now."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "I doubt it…" 6 follow the other two
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep. At least if we're walking through a door, it won't look suspicious~"
11<@Thoon> The way to the large central lab is empty. It's quite vacant of just about anything, and fairly dark with the lack of lights. The old exit is sealed up, but its clearly only been welded as it still looks like it was torn down by a massive clawed monster. Would probably be even easier to remove now.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "… I guess"
06* shizuka_tsukioka seees the door 1"Uwww.. I guess we aren't leaving through there"
11<@Thoon> The rest of you can hear the voices from the other side of it now, they're some distance away, too muffled to easily hear, but audible.
<Hatsumi> "You took this exit before? But whyoh my, I'm not sure we should go that way."
<Hatsumi> ((brb))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "We had a little help before…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, maybe we should go this way…"
06* Saya_Koizumi walks over to the door and presses an ear to it, to better hear the conversation going on outside.
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 observation
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, observation: 17 [3d10=9,4,4]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((16))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "So are they directly out there?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((er right out there ))
11<@Thoon> You're not too sure, but they sound some distance away, you could maybe run if you tore it open and fled, more concerning though, you can tell who at least one of the voices is; Yamada: "I'm not paying you for nothing, now keep working until you find at least one tager, they should have been around here."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "So can you hear them?
<Hatsumi> 2d10 I wanna hear too~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, I wanna hear too~: 14 [2d10=10,4]
<Hatsumi> (( 17 ))
<Hatsumi> (( I haven't heard of tagers, have I? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's Yamada. He wants someone to look for tagers. Hey, Shizu, do you know what those are?"
11<@Thoon> (( I don't think so. ))
<Hatsumi> "Everyone's looking for something. I can't quite remember
what did he say he was after when he talked to you, Shizu-chan? Could this have something to do with the fragments?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww… I don't know its on the stone tablet… prat of the ritual for whatever happeneed to us at least"
11<@Thoon> Nameless person one: "I'm not sensing anything here. You're sure it was then?" Yamada: "Just try and see as much of the day as you can. As soon as you see some children, it should be near there."
<Saya_Koizumi> "I wonder what they mean…This is weird…"
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( is this the same side of the building as our entery point? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe we can get out through the other side, if this is where they are, though…"
<Hatsumi> "He's looking for children?" said with her ear to the door.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "It's frustrating all we have is the tablets…"
11<@Thoon> Make occult rolls if you want, and yes it is, Shizu.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Which we can't read. We're totally magical girls, though. Also, children? I hope he doesn't mean us, but that's about all I can think of…"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "I think it does…"
<Hatsumi> "Whether it's usor you and the other two who were hereor some other people, it can't be anything good."
<Hatsumi> "…I don't think that man should be allowed near children."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah. What sort of creep goes after children?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "…. Yeah they did things to Hyatt"
<Hatsumi> "Let's talk about that later. If he's looking for us, we risk too much to stay and listen."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Yeah… maybe another window?"6 checks the other side of the building with saya
11<@Thoon> Another nameless person: "I can see one that you brought in the day before, I think." "Not that one. Someone on their own or something. Little girl, glasses, black hair. She presumably was talking to one of them around here."
11<@Thoon> Yamada saying that second line.
<shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> shizuka_tsukioka, 2d10+9: 14 [2d10=4,1]
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( 13 ))
<Hatsumi> 2d10+7 I'm helping, maybe!
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, I'm helping, maybe!: 18 [2d10=7,4]
06* Saya_Koizumi actually didn't leave to go look for a safe way out yet, but she does now.
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 observation
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, observation: 17 [3d10=3,4,10]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((17))
11<@Thoon> Not too much in other escapes. The problem is the old windows have all been covered up and sealed shut. Choices are mostly between stepping in plain sight of them or making way too much noise.
<Hatsumi> "Well, I could… I think I could fly out if we got to the roof or something."
<Hatsumi> "Even if he saw me, he wouldn't know it was me. Besides that we haven't met."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, but what if someone else sees you? And what about us? We can't fly. I…don't think. Picoha can fly."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "I don't think that'd be a good idea… Um I could change and look around, they won't see me"
<Hatsumi> "Oh, I think I could easily carry one or two people."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Never did try to get to the roof. We could. And you could do some scouting that way. Hm…""
<Hatsumi> "I'd only have to glide off, anyway."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Wel ,let's try going to the roof and see."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "OK um.. I'll look ahead"6 shizu transforms fading out as the tager skin grows on her
06* Saya_Koizumi heads for the stairs and hopes they have roof access.
<Hatsumi> "Right. Ah… this way?" She follows Saya once again.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "I'll be right back…"6 and heads up the stairs to look ahead
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( or not hmm ))
<Hatsumi> (( Go ahead. ))
<Hatsumi> (( Also, writan my transformation~ ))
06* shizuka_tsukioka scouts out a bit ahead of saya looking for any windows or ways to the cieling
<Hatsumi> (( Because Saya's right, magical transformation sequences are more fun. ))
11<@Thoon> You head to the upstairs area. The roof is taller then normal in buildings, though not esspecally so. Looking around, there's no direct access to the roof, though you remember from the outside it was clear up there. Probably enough distance to fly about.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Mine invovles flesh wrapping aroudn liek ribbons and such~))
<Hatsumi> (( I was thinking feathers, but it's so cliche. But I guess that's okay. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Man, there's no way up to the roof. Unless the elevator can do that. Hm, what dowe do now?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( shizu has a flower motief~ ))
<Hatsumi> "I wonder if I could climb up from going out a window…"
<shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9 to look for ways to roof
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> shizuka_tsukioka, to look for ways to roof: 18 [2d10=5,4]
06* Hatsumi goes to check one of the windows.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe that'd work. But, uh…"
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( while you'll never see it, the cloak feild falls off like pedals~))
<Hatsumi> "But…? Well, I'm not good at this, so I'd probably fall. Then I'd probably be fine if I changed as I fellI'm fairly certain of that. But that wouldn't solve anything."
11<@Thoon> The windows would be easy, but risk making noise, you'd possibly be seen if you were climbing out and heard, If you could somehow bore through the roof it would be a lot easier, but you'd guaranteed be heard.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww it's all locked up…"
<Hatsumi> (( Is this the second floor? ))
11<@Thoon> Yes.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe we should go back to the first floor. Or wait and hope they go away."
<Hatsumi> "I'd think we should just risk being heard, but… I wouldn't put it past that man to go and interrogate Shizu-chan about it without any evidence, and she shouldn't have to deal with that."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "I don't think they can hear me… I'll check it out.."
06* shizuka_tsukioka heads back downstairs
<Saya_Koizumi> "I guess we'll wait here, for now~"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I have to clean the kitchen. I may do that now, in which case I'll be back in a bit.))
<shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9 for being downstairs
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> shizuka_tsukioka, for being downstairs: 27 [2d10=10,8]
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( 18 ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( er 19 ))
06* Hatsumi looks around for a window that faces away from where the men drove up from and might be possible to open quietly.
11<@Thoon> ((What's that test, Scrib?))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((oh observation ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( everyones favorite skill roll~))
<Hatsumi> ((totally increasing that))
11<@Thoon> Ah. It's odd how they don't seem to have even tried to enter the building yet, in fact they've not moved at all. In fact they're focused on the car park area exclusivly, it seems. As for upstairs, every window is covered with cardboard, and they're stuck, they just don't lift up with all the effort you can muster.
06* shizuka_tsukioka looks out any groundwindow at them (Weird…)
<Hatsumi> "…it's like they don't expect anyone to use this building again."
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( can I get a description of random guy one? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, maybe they'd fix it up if they sell it."
<Saya_Koizumi> ((going to do some work, be back shortly))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( OK ))
11<@Thoon> The two mech are both in fancy CC uniforms. They look fairly normal, one with short hair, one bald, both middle aged. There is something of not about them however, they have parapsychic arm bands.
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( you mean men? ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Uww…"6 (Not parapsychics…))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( er ) ))
11<@Thoon> ((er, yeah. Men.))
11<@Thoon> ((Veg's got me talking about mechs in a pirvate window. Great. Now I have a wonderful mental image of them~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( also I thoguth you said Yamada was out there ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((well before but meta knowledge still checking~ ))
11<@Thoon> Well you wanted a description of them, hell~
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( fair enough~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( still not doing anything but standing there hmm))
06* shizuka_tsukioka checks the front door
11<@Thoon> Yamada is also standing there, watching them. He's in his security uniform and leaning back against his car. "Before your window to see this is over, if you'd please." he mutters.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww…"
11<@Thoon> The front door is locked up tight, there's a proper security system around it, it's not a simple lock and key door.
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( hmm how close is the one window we came in by them? ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( 0also waiting games~1))
11<@Thoon> Only a few feet from them. It in fact gives you the clearest sight of the group.
06* shizuka_tsukioka waits there, if all else fails she could get off some shots..
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Back.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I mis much? reading up.))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((not much wiating game at the moment~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( well before it all goes to hell, oh also on the agi roll last week we shoudl have been rolling 1d5s as none of us had atheltics but relaly it was a no risk roll cru))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( more for us to have FUN with if we were to fail ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Saya has athletics))
11<@Thoon> Parapsychic one: "I'm not seeing anything. I've been trying to see as clearly as I can all over the times you've listed. No little girls, no tagers, nothing strange at all happened here in that time. Maybe you were lied to?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm…so, Hatsumi-chan, what do you think we should do?"
06* shizuka_tsukioka takes aim actions on teh parapsychic
11<@Thoon> Given the open gap, a dart wouldn't even break the window, you could easily do it~
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6 but nows notthe time, can't ruin the stealth for nothing
<Hatsumi> "Well, like I said." She crosses her arms and looks at the stairs. "I would suggest just breaking our way out and getting away, but that man knows where to find Shizu-chan, and might do so again… and might unreasonably blame her for anything. I'm not sure, since I'm not clear on what he was asking her about before."
<Hatsumi> "So we wait for her to come back with word that those men are leaving, and then we can leave without making them suspicious. If not, we have to break out after all. Plan C is…" She frowns, then mumbles, "No need for that, what am I thinking?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok. Sounds good. You're better at this sort of stuff than I am. I just go with the first idea that pops into my head."
11<@Thoon> Yamada: "Maybe. Or maybe one of you is lying to me. You, scan foreward from those times. You" - he looks at the person in the back - "Scan back as far as you can, carefully. Whoever finds any hint will be paid tripple, and I'll give them a reccomendation to the boss."
06* Hatsumi smiles, "Just leave it to me, then."
03* Orrin|NowhereMan (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.B3344483|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.B3344483|nirrO) has joined #Tager-Chan
<shizuka_tsukioka> "uww…"6 doesn't know which one to aim at now, so picks teh one scanning forward
11<@Thoon> The one scanning foreward is the closest one to you. He puts his fingers on his forehead and looks to be in deep concentration. He is only a few feet from Yamada, but it'd be an easy shot. The further back scanning one one would be a little harder. Both give eager "Yes sir." responses to Yamada's threat/offer.
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((still aiming, you can practically hear the high tension music~ ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((one second be right back ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((back ))
09<shizuka_tsukioka> ((aslo thoon you have asuch proactive players~))
11<@Thoon> So, does anyone have any plans for how to get out of this mess~ Its maybe 50 minutes 'till you said you'd meet Andou now, and only a matter of time before these people find something…
<Hatsumi> (( Maybe I'll be less careful once I lose some sanity.))
11<@Thoon> (( I think I accidentally trapped you guys. I'm not complaining, though, should you have some interesting ideas~ ))
06* Hatsumi waits for Shizuka to come back one way or another.
11<@Thoon> Shizu's cloaked, I assume~?
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((yes))
11<@Thoon> The lack of Shizuka since she went downstairs may be concerning now, seeing as it's been a couple minutes~
11<@Thoon> Also, the two girls are in human form, right?
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( I belive so unless it goes to hell~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe we should go look for Shizu-chan, she hasn't come back yet."
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Correct.))
<Hatsumi> "This is troubling… and we can't very well call her, either. Er, wait
"
<Hatsumi> "I wonder how far we can be and talk to each other while in our other forms."
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( tager whispers~))
<Hatsumi> "Oh, but I don't want to lose my clothing again…"
11<@Thoon> (( No one knows about the psychic network though, right~? ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((at the moment no~ ))
<Hatsumi> (( I know that I don't have a mouth in my other form, so it's a guess. ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( It's the future, teenage girls wlakign around with nothign on might get a bit of a stare~))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Don't know. You could try it, though. And if you do need a change of clothes, I have one."
<Hatsumi> "Thank you, Saya-chan. I hope I don't have to, though. I mean, I hope I can do it properly this time."
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((in before it's a constume she hasn't finished and misses everythign form the waist down~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((GOOD IDEA~))
06* Hatsumi attempts to transform properly this time, like Saya and Shizuka manage. In a flash of gray feathers, she stands up in all her six-winged, skin-stretched glory. Then, she reaches out with her feelings~
06* Hatsumi tries to get that "a comrade is nearby" feeling, in other words.
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6(Aim…aim…uwwww….don't say anything…aim…aim…aim…)
09<shizuka_tsukioka> (( so anythign thoon~? ))
11<@Thoon> You… think you heard each other, as if your own thoughts, but somehow in Shizu's voice.
11<@Thoon> She probably sounds quite distressed, too.
<Hatsumi> 6('Aim'? Shizu-chan?)
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Huh…"6 she tries to keep it decently quiet 1"Tanaka?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6(When did she come down… uwww… the parapsychic is out there…)
<Hatsumi> 6(Are they leaving, Shizu-chan? Saya-chan and I are still waiting. We'll have to break out if they're not leaving.)
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6(uwww… icky icky para-psychis… Huh…. how is this working?)
06* shizuka_tsukioka is confused a bit 6(Um … they aren't moving they're doing somethign with para powers… what I dont' know)
11<@Thoon> The two men look deep in thougt, still, it's only a matter of time before one see's something more recent… Yamada also looks impatient…
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6(I think they're looking through time… or somethign..)
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((actually shoudl I roll ocult for that ?))
06* Hatsumi has no idea what para-psychics can do.
<Hatsumi> 6(Will they find us?)
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6(I.. I don't know)
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((actually it'd be para-psycology wouldn't it for that ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, did it work, Hatsumi-chan?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6(Uww… we have to get out of here though… um can you get koizumi in on this?)
06* Hatsumi tries to… think at Saya, or something. (Yes.)
06* Hatsumi nods her head.
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( I forgot if eveyrone had to be in tager mode or not~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I think that they do. We assume tagers can speak normally as well, at least.))
11<@Thoon> ((You speak normally, even if mouthlessly.))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( fluff bit had one say something, sounds nasty when they talk but it's audible ))
11<@Thoon> ((Not every manifestation lacks a mouth. Only thing is you don't sound very little girlish. You could say you sound female, but its heavily filtered.))
<Hatsumi> ((I imagine them roaring, mostly.))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( The fan effect~ ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( yeah it requires shifted mode for telepathy))
11<@Thoon> ((A little like that, I guess~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6(…Um..I think I have a way we can sneak out… it'll require blowing off a door thouhg..)
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6(Or A window… I think Koizumi can do that easily enough ))
11<@Thoon> ((Also every Dhohanoid can be identified by some sort of speech impediment/trait, I've openly admitted that before, just seems too fitting to not do~))
<Hatsumi> 6(Wouldn't they notice that?)
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6(They will… but I think I can do something to negate that…)
<Hatsumi> 6(You have a plan? Alright. We'll meet up with you.)
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, uh…what do we do? Is she ok?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6(stay upstairs…. I'll come up there)
06* shizuka_tsukioka gives one look for a second and heads upstairs still cloaked
06* Hatsumi nods again, cocking her head as if to listen better.
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( any chance we can see yamada from an upstairs windwo~?))
11<@Thoon> There's covered up windows above where he should be. Assuming he didn't move, you could easily see him, but it'd require moving the cardboard (Easy.) and attacking would require it breaking.
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6 shizu heads to one of the windows and tries to peel of a patch of the cardboard
<shizuka_tsukioka> "So… I think we fire that.. big beam at yamada and then try to leap across the buildings… I think I might be able to make everyone invisible for a bit."
<Hatsumi> "Big beam?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( I think shee's seen in right? ))
11<@Thoon> ((she used such on the first fragmentspawn monster, right?))
<Hatsumi> (( I don't remember a limit weapon getting used in that fight. And Maria finished it off. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((As far as I know, Saya has not used her limit weapon if that is what you're suggesting.))
<Saya_Koizumi> "What?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((Ah scratch that))
11<@Thoon> Well you do know Saya can see shoot blasts of energy, so it could work~
<shizuka_tsukioka> 6 just peeks through the rip to make sure they are still there 1"Um.. koizumi do you think you could blow out one of these windoes…possibly aiming at Yamada?"
11<@Thoon> They're there. Yamada's just down a bit, leaning against his car, he looks like he'd be an easy shot.
<Hatsumi> "Wait, how will this get us away without making trouble for us later? Or… is the point to kill him?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I probably could…This is really underhanded, though. Magical girls don't snipe people like this."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "… I … I don't think he's human …. the other one was torn in half and was fine, this should jsut delay him"
11<@Thoon> You could always dive down and ambush him, too, he's right there~
<Hatsumi> "Other one? Torn in half?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "If you say so…"
06* Saya_Koizumi transforms, with the usual show of pink light and fleshy ribbons.
<Hatsumi> "Well, if Shizu-chan thinks so. I just didn't plan on killing him," Mumbles, "yet." And continues, "In that case, let's do this right. Saya-chan isn't the only one who can shoot."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Huh?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "You can shoot to?"
06* Hatsumi flexes her upper wings as barbs extend from the joints. "Yes."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, I can give it a try. He'll know we're here, though…"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Ok… um on the count of 3 fire everythign at him… then I do the cloak and we run?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh…ok."
11<@Thoon> Just need to take him out in one shot, though again, you could totally give him a speech~
<Hatsumi> "Wait, wait, wait. Are we trying to kill him or just to escape?"
06* Saya_Koizumi gets ready at the window.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Who cares. This'll work, won't it?"
<Hatsumi> "If we want to kill him, I think we can do a little better. If we want to escape, we can do much better. You're better with hitting things from up close, aren't you, Saya-chan?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Um…I don't know if we should…"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "I just wnat to intrupt what they're doing.."
<Hatsumi> "What are they doing?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Up close? No, I'm not."
<Hatsumi> "Oh, that's just the impression I got from the fight in the park."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "I think they're… scrying somehow… I don't know para-psychics are just creepy I don't knwo what they could be doing"
<Hatsumi> "Well, if they can figure out that we were here… I hadn't thought of that. They can look for evidence no matter how we leave, when we aren't here to stop them."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww…. I dont' knwo then… but we have to get out of here now"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "we stil lhave to meet up with Touru…"
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((er andou, th'ats the family name right? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well ,let's just shoot them and run."
<Hatsumi> (( Actually, I was confused about that last time. ))
11<@Thoon> ((YEah, I suck at maintaining an order for family and first names normally, I htink. Touru is the family name.))
<Hatsumi> "I don't think it will do any good to attack if we don't make sure to kill him."
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((ok~ ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Maybe but… we don't know what he can do"
<Hatsumi> "In that case… would it be fine if we shot the parapsychics?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "We could attack the other guys. We can't just stand here talking about it, unless you want to just not bother and find a way to sneak out."
<Hatsumi> "Let's do that, then. There are only two, right? Then we can break out another window and escape."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "… I guess, but yamada is the boss.."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, let's just do something already…"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Yeah um, do it on 3?"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((speaking of, what's going on outside? We can keep an eye on them ,right?))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Sure."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Ok 1…"
11<@Thoon> You can. They're standing around, still, any second now one could find something bad~
<shizuka_tsukioka> "2…"
06* Hatsumi gets ready.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "3!"
11<@Thoon> Actions and rolls~
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((shizu has to wait~))
<Hatsumi> (( Do we have to tear off the windows, then shoot? ))
11<@Thoon> Your shots can easily take out glass.
<Hatsumi> (( I wasn't sure about stuff covering them. Ok. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> Saya takes aim at someone down there, and fires right through the window. The sphere of pink energy smashes straight through it and quickly curves down toward one of the figures on the ground below.
11<@Thoon> It doesn't even impose a penalty. Its fairly clear for you and them, large window.
<Saya_Koizumi> 5d10 whee, drama points~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, whee, drama points~: 24 [5d10=6,3,9,4,2]
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10 for hm…
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, for hm…: 1 [1d10=1]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((damn))
11<@Thoon> ((Technically that adds to it.))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((1,2,3,4~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I know, jsut not as spectacular as hoped. 20~))
06* Hatsumi stands to Saya's right, and takes the right target. Her wing flicks, crashing glass as the barb flies with something more like a bullet's speed.
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((heh, FUN dice))
11<@Thoon> (( So how many drama points is that, I'm logging them ))
<Hatsumi> 3d10+10 and…
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, and…: 24 [3d10=6,7,1]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Dicebots always do amusing things in our games.))
<Hatsumi> 1d10 drama
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, drama: 9 [1d10=9]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((that was three. And I've got a tracker.))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((one more~))
<Hatsumi> 1d10 drama^2
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, drama^2: 6 [1d10=6]
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((and that's a12+percep, better than saya~))
<Hatsumi> (( I don't remember if there was some kind of limit. ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( I don't belive so ))
<Hatsumi> (( Well, I think 22 is okay. ))
06* shizuka_tsukioka shizu blinks for a second before her cloak semeingly starts to grow on everyone else makign them vanish
09<shizuka_tsukioka> (( useing your custom thoon~ ))
<Hatsumi> (( ? I don't know what you just did. ))
11<@Thoon> The one that was scanning foreward turns to Yamada as the pink energy breaks the window, looking excited "Today, I saw som-BLARHAUGHRGUHA" and he vanishes, into thin air as the energy that hit his location dissapates. The second barb bursts out, striking the second man who simply goes flying with the dart into the shadows far away <s>torn almost in half just out of sight</s>
<Hatsumi> (( No dodge, no armor. Sucks to be them. ))
11<@Thoon> ((I've got custom limit weapons for all the tagers they can also use. And Shizu's using the area affect one.))
<Hatsumi> "Shizu-chan…?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((Today, I saw som-BLARHAUGHRGUHA :3c ))
11<@Thoon> the whole group of you vanish out of sight, you can kind of sense each other's locations, but not physically see them. No risk of tripping over each other though, somehow.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "UM lets go I don't knwo how long it'll last!
<shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> shizuka_tsukioka, 1d10: 3 [1d10=3]
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((3 turns))
06* shizuka_tsukioka jumps across to the next roof top directly across and keeps the leaps going
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok, we better hurry. Out the window?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((It's funny as noone will know where anyone is~))
11<@Thoon> Yamada, meanwhile, jumps back from the sudden explosion, stunned for a second as you jump across, before hearing the sound of a deafening and inhuman roar come from behind you.
06* Saya_Koizumi does the same. Better get out of there fast, it's better than, well, not doing it. Also ,this is what magical gils are about. flying or jumping from roof to roof, fighting bad guys, all that stuff~.
06* Hatsumi leaps out after Saya (so as not to break any more windows than necessary) and simply drops, letting her wings unfold and lift her up. (Actually, it doesn't make sense for something so heavy with such small wings to be able to fl—-fsgfsgsjhfd san damage.)
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((actually vampires hav HUGE wings, they are liek 4 times their height))
09<shizuka_tsukioka> ((genearl area thoon? we have to find some place to duck in to change back at least~))
<Hatsumi> (( Still impossible to lift an armored killing machine without jet engines. ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((decent ways around))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( True~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( she has a byhakee tunner thing in her ass~))
<Hatsumi> (( What ))
11<@Thoon> The rooftops around you are very irregular, but they're close enough that you can leap from them. Its odd how natural the leaping feels, as they're several times what you could possibly jump as a human. you clear considerable distance from the lab before you start to become visible again.
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((Byhakees are somewhat undeadish human things that can travel through space. They have wings for minor atmosphere steering but have a special organ in their lower abdomene that goes FUCK GRAVITY AND PHYSICS ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "AH … um lets get down on teh ground and change back1"
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( er back! ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( the organ is what lets them fly through space and such))
11<@Thoon> But from behind you, you hear an explosion, followed by an echoing rage filled scream "I'LL FIND YOU AND RIP YOU APART NEXT TIME!"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, we better do that before someone sees us. That might be bad… I mean, think of the awkward questions. Uh…and I think Yamada's a bad guy, all right…"
06* Hatsumi drops down once she finds a spot that's well out of sight.
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=776339 they may or may not look this moe in animu ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=773317 more ctech outfit~))
06* Saya_Koizumi follows suit. An out of the way alley or the like should do just fine.
11<@Thoon> The sheer level of loudness from it likely is drawing considerable attention so you're actually a little safer. There's plenty of alleyways between the buildings to leap into and change back from.
<Hatsumi> (( Zettai ryouiki~ ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( techinicly nue has none, for it is not her true form~ ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Um.. umm.. in there!" 6 shizu leaps into a small allyway
06* shizuka_tsukioka then changes back
06* Hatsumi glides down, resuming her form, hopefully clothed.
<shizuka_tsukioka> 4d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> shizuka_tsukioka, 4d10+9: 34 [4d10=7,10,7,1]
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( roll for it~))
11<@Thoon> Tenacities for everyone, concentrating~
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((23 here~))
11<@Thoon> ((Human form ones))
06* Saya_Koizumi shifts back to her normal form.
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( hs has 9~))
<Hatsumi> 4d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 4d10+9: 38 [4d10=7,9,10,3]
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( 11 is tager form~ ))
11<@Thoon> Shizu's quite fine. No white slime this time!
<Saya_Koizumi> 5d10 loltagers
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, loltagers: 18 [5d10=1,3,10,3,1]
<Hatsumi> (( 19 ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((21))
<Saya_Koizumi> (9also, SO CLOSE to whatever a critfail would do~))
11<@Thoon> You're all fully clothed, bastards.
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((give saya a free die~))
09<Hatsumi> (( Aw, poor Thoon. Don't worry, we'll get naked later for some reason. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Probably monsters stealing our clothes while we're still in them.))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwwwww… that was scary!"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah. A little. We're fine though, so it's ok~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Magical girls are supposed to get into scary situations. Otherwise, it's not interesting~"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "I… I guess… ah the time! We have to get a picture of the tablet and get to the maid place!"
06* Hatsumi looks back the way they came, dangerously close to biting her thumb.
<Hatsumi> "Have to kill him, for certain…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Kill him? Well, if we have to…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "And yeah, we do need to hurry, don't we?"
<Hatsumi> "Ah, right. Let's go."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Yeah…um..This way!"6 she points before starting to run out… not completly droping her arm
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((yeah interinal compass~))
11<@Thoon> Shouldn't be impossible to get a bus to one of your homes before its too late to meet up with him. Then again you've also got his number.
06* Hatsumi follows with slightly more dignity.
06* Saya_Koizumi jogs along and keeps pace with Shizuka. She's about as undignified as normal. Er, whatever that means.
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( Say we take the bus, hit sayas take pictures and head to not striper joint. No need to cancle at the moment))
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 2d10: 11 [2d10=4,7]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((12))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((I now wonder what skill was rolled~))
<Hatsumi> (( I assume regional knowledge ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( … I always foret to add that in))
11<@Thoon> You make it to Saya's house, who's sister swears at her on seeing her but your rush back out before anything happens~
11<@Thoon> (( Probably a good place to stop for the day? ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( I suppose, I have nothing really for tommorow~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((er though))
<Hatsumi> (( I'm wide awake this time. ))
11<@Thoon> ((As am I, I can easily keep going, but want to be fair to all of you.))
09<shizuka_tsukioka> ((vegta should we force thoon~?))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((.. er vega))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((It's over NINE THOUSAAAND! Er, I mean, I'm looking at an early-ish day, but I could go on a while longer.))
11<@Thoon> ((Vegeta, what's the chances we can keep Thoon throwing questionin answering walls of text at us?))
06* Saya_Koizumi just smiles and waves at her onee-chan~
09<Orrin|NowhereMan> ((force thoon = sister runs out with a shovel, demanding to know where the secret cameras are))
11<@Thoon> Saya's room was a bit more messed up like someone was searching for something then usual when there~
06* shizuka_tsukioka does not take well to the vampire chasing after her too but manages to escape with them
<shizuka_tsukioka> "uwww wher eid you put it Koizumi-san.."
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((assuming hatsumi managed to get in with us, possibly lockign doors
11<@Thoon> Well, we can gloss over that and go to the strip joint, or spend time in the weeaboo's room RPing, up to you all. you have free will and all that.
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((Well hatsumi hasn't see it yet~))
<Hatsumi> (( The tablet thing? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh? Oh. Over here." She leads the group over to a shelf, where some space has been cleared for the tablet fragments. They're just sitting there right out in the open. At least she didn't stand figures up on top of their flat surfaces. It's a bit messy, but Saya's room has a cage for her ferret in a corner, and every available surface seems to be coverend with magicla girl memorabelia.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah yes… um this is the tablet we found when.. we got this tager thing."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Um can we use your camrea again Koizumi?"
<Hatsumi> (( I would totally stand figmas on ancient tablets in my room. ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( in before they become possesed by things from beyond!))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh, sure."
06* Saya_Koizumi takes her cell phone out of her pocket and snaps a few pictures of each tablet piece. "Think these will do?" She passes the hpone around for inspection.
<Hatsumi> "I suppose. I don't really understand anything about this…"
11<@Thoon> Its a good thing phone photos have problably improved so these are legible~
<Saya_Koizumi> "I don't either. Well, at least about these. Just, we need to get them before the bad guys do~"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "um… wait"6 she pulls out some paper to do a quick rubbing at least 1"Ok…now how do we get past your sister?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "We just leave? She won't hurt you guys."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "… I guess but what about you?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'll, uh, I'll manage."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Um… uwww the time lets hurry!"
<Hatsumi> "Is she angry? Why?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, nothing~"
06* Saya_Koizumi skips out of her room. They need to keep moving.
06* Hatsumi follows out, but continues asking, "Nothing? I could probably come up with something to calm her if there's a misunderstanding…"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "She was sucking teh magical energy out of a guy!"6 she seems honestly convienced of this
<Hatsumi> "…what?" Blink. Blink.
11<@Thoon> Saya's older sister Kagami actually seems to be happily whistleing as you leave Saya's room now, instead of swearing and throwing things when you first arrived~
<shizuka_tsukioka> "uwwww…."6 seems more terrified of this non responce
<Saya_Koizumi> "It wasn't that, Shizu-chan~"
06* Hatsumi greets her politely, since that's what she always does when entering someone's home.
11<@Thoon> She seems receptive enough and introduces herself as Kagami Koizumi. "I have no idea what a nice person like you would want to hang out with Saya for~" Saya can tell she's totally up to something
<shizuka_tsukioka> "uwwwwww….."
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'm not that bad, onee-chan. We've got somewhere to go, so, I'll see you later."
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( http://privatepaste.com/download/83f50316f2 :3c ))
11<@Thoon> ((The first one to figure out your terrible secret~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Um yeah… we have to get somewhere…"6 she does a bow and tries to creep away
11<@Thoon> "Fine! I'll see you next time you're over with a bunch of girls, Saya~"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Huh… what does that mean?"
06* Hatsumi bows farewell, smiling politely.
06* Saya_Koizumi just walks off as if everything's normal. "Ok~" Can't show fear or anything in these cases. Siblings can smell it.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah wait!"6 she hurries along
<Hatsumi> (( There are dots on the image. Made me think my screen was dirty. ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((Oh~? Also time skip time? As we are getting out of the clutches of one horrible monster? ))
06* Hatsumi goes onward, with everyone, to the meeting!
11<@Thoon> Yep. You find yourselves at the meet up point: A maid cafe themed strip joint. As its getting kind of late and dark, the performances are shifting themes from general fanservice to far more revealing uniforms~
11<@Thoon> At least this time no one's in a dangerously short skirt, right?
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I thought it was a strip joint themed maid cafe?))
11<@Thoon> ((One or the other.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Well, Saya's still in her school uniform, at least.))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((no difference in the future~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((assuming no one changed))
11<@Thoon> Either way its starting late night dancing mode~
<Hatsumi> "Why are we here…?"
06* shizuka_tsukioka looks around 1"Um… koizumi…this is …"
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((blame teh dice from before~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((cute not dirty~))
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's normal, here. It's healthy, not lewd. Anyway, uh, this is where we're meeting that guy."
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( and then shizu and saya are put on stage http://privatepaste.com/download/c8726a5f94 ))
<Hatsumi> "I am not at all sure of that… but here we are."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Um…"6 she seems a lot less comfortable here now than she was in that outfit she ended up weargin 1"Um.. I think we're here to meet an Andou Touru? I-Is he here?"
11<@Thoon> You spot among the many cheerful looking male customers, Andou looking from a side booth, pretending to not be distracted by the show the waitresses are putting on.
06* Saya_Koizumi waves to him and bounces over, dodging waitresses on occasion.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah sorry to .. um interupt"6 she bows and follows the saya
<Hatsumi> Show? There's a stage?
11<@Thoon> No, but the waitresses are wearing very short skirts and doing a few things for tips for patrons around the room~ "Ah, no, don't be sorry. N-no need, yeah. You're a little late, did something keep you?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Um yeah we had a little trouble getting to the bus…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Nothing much. We just had a lot of homework."
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 misdirect
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, misdirect: 23 [3d10=5,10,8]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((16))
11<@Thoon> He's trying to appear a bit less lecherous. Though he is looking fairly intently at the new girl, who he's not seen before. "Right. Is this a new friend of yours?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah."
06* Hatsumi 's sense of romance is vaguely offended by this atmosphere. She focuses on the man before her as she tries to ignore the waitresses.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "um yeah… ah here's a rub.. rubbing of the new one"6 she takes out the rubbign she hastly made earier
<Hatsumi> "Yes, I'm Koizumi-san's senpai." She doesn't quite bow.
11<@Thoon> He looks fairly sympathetic, seeming to notice Hatsumi's unease, and trys to joke "You can blame Koizumi-san for picking this place, not me." before taking a look at the rubbing, which one is this from?
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Um… a different fragment we found"
11<@Thoon> ((MEant that out of character, is this one from the lab, the monster, other?))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((Oh yeah we got two new ones. whichever one is bigger~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((We only got one, hmm both ended up at saya's house though right?))
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( also http://images.4chan.org/new/src/1272605733408.png thank you /troll/ for these things~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I think we've gotten three. one from the medical samples box, another from a different part of the lab, and then the one from the monster (the last is at Saya's dorm).))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((ok then we have the lab one, have to set up another meeting ))
<Hatsumi> (( why is there dirt on the image it is driving me bananas ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((same here ))
06* shizuka_tsukioka worriedly glances around, wasn't it … better during the day?
11<@Thoon> Well, you can have rubbings of them both, as I recall, you've got three rubbings, two fragments, small lab one, monster xboxhuge one~
11<@Thoon> ((Oh, right, three from lab, sorry))
11<@Thoon> two* fuck. I'm off now.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Maybe we should call it a night, then?))
11<@Thoon> ((possibly, I may actually need to plan a little~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((eh at least finish the scene?))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((oh alright then))
11<@Thoon> ((Nah, I can try, Just don't know how it'll go myself~))
11<@Thoon> He studies the rubbing for several minutes in silence before speaking up. "Where did you find this?"
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((ah, could always stone wall and give a few vauge clues, say he needs to look at books~))
<shizuka_tsukioka> "…I'd like to keep that secret. Um we did find another one too"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep. We've been busy~"
11<@Thoon> "If you need… It'd be a lot easier if I could know, but… let me see the other one."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "um sorry you're sort of out of the loop on this Tanaka-san"
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Um.. we dont' ahve that one on hand… maybe arrange something later?"
06* Hatsumi nods absently to Shizuka, still not looking around.
<shizuka_tsukioka> "It..it's usualy better during the day"6 she says to Hatsumi
06* Saya_Koizumi gets a picture of the other one on her phone and hands it over. "Well…here's a picture of it. I could mail it to you later."
11<@Thoon> "That works. If you'd prefer somewhere else we can meet, perhaps my own house would work? I have most of the relevent books there I could use to help with translating this."
11<@Thoon> Make observation checks as he looks at the picture~
<shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> shizuka_tsukioka, 2d10+9: 26 [2d10=8,9]
<shizuka_tsukioka> (( 18 ))
<Hatsumi> 2d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 2d10+7: 17 [2d10=7,3]
<Hatsumi> (( 14 ))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((in before obvious~))
11<@Thoon> ((Has Saya fainted~?))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((saya has fainted which pokemon do you wish to send out? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 3d10: 13 [3d10=6,2,5]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((13))
<Hatsumi> ((I choose you, Shizuka! ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((also, I am getting tired.))
11<@Thoon> He simply seems to study it very carefully. "I'd very much like to see these… but, yeah, I think we should meet up again. There's too much here for me to translate in a place like… this."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Oh…um"6 she looks at saya and hatsumi
<Saya_Koizumi> "I guess we could. Can I have my phone back?"
11<@Thoon> He shakes his head as if he was distracted, before immediatly offering it back "Right, sorry."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "So.. where is your place"6 she's definatly unsure about this
11<@Thoon> He writes it down on a conveniently placed napkin (placed for just such a thing, you slut Shizu~) and offers it. "Here. What time would be good for you?"
11<@Thoon> The location is quite easily within walking distance from the school. Which is probably obvious, if he has a brother that goes there.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm…Uh, well, after school or on weekends would work for me, at least."
06* shizuka_tsukioka takes the note and fumbles for words 1"Umm…are you guys free after sschool tommorow too?"6 she asks saya and hatsumi
<Hatsumi> "After clubs, naturally, though if it's important I'll leave early."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well ,since I don't have any clubs or anything, I'm free."
06* shizuka_tsukioka puts a finger on her lip1"I guess that works Koizumi and I get pictures of the other one while you finish up with clubs?"
11<@Thoon> "After your club tomorrow would be fine with me."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Ok… um but can you say anything about what you have now?"
<Hatsumi> "Sure, just don't go without me."
11<@Thoon> "Not much. It's complicated. Uh, it's deffinitly all part of the same… thing, though."
<shizuka_tsukioka> "Oh… um.. .can I ask one thing?"
11<@Thoon> He nods
<shizuka_tsukioka> "You… aren't going to report this to Yamada or somethign.. like that.."
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I really do need to get to beed soon.))
11<@Thoon> he laughs "No. I only occasionally work with him, and not by choice. I hate him as much as I'm sure you do."
06* shizuka_tsukioka seems to relax a bit now 1"Ah … Um thank you for your timeh6 she gets up and gives a little bow 1hI think we should probably get going…h6 as a waitress walks past her
06* Hatsumi finds this slightly unlikely.
11<@Thoon> ((and scene?)
<Hatsumi> ((Sure))
<shizuka_tsukioka> ((I suppose so unless you want to make it more horrible and uncomfortable for them as they leave~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Fine with me.))
11<@Thoon> 1d10
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 1d10: 1 [1d10=1]
11<@Thoon> 1d3
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 1d3: 3 [1d3=3]
11<@Thoon> Shizu gets a pinch on her butt as she bows, but no ones behind her~
<shizuka_tsukioka> geh?h6 she bolts up and looks around
11<@Thoon> Well, besides that waitress~
<Hatsumi> "Is something wrong, Shizu-chan?"
11<@Thoon> ((So yeah, Next week. I'll try and recruit someone in the week and get an excuse for them going~))
06* Saya_Koizumi gets up. "Well, see you tomorrow~" She gives a little wave before she starts heading toward the exit.
<shizuka_tsukioka> gUm nothign .. I thinkh6 she rubs her rear a bit

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License