Tager Chan Log 12

06* Shizuka_Tsukioka puts the outfit back "Ummm I guess maybe we shoudl get going…"
11<@Thoon> Starting there it is. You're there in your missing friend's room, holding evidence she was likely taken away in some sort of struggle <s>with a hideous clawed elder thing to their home in the angles of space~</s>
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, uh…what do you think happened to her? We know the bad guys had her captured, so, well, we can guess, right?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seem shocked 1"Uh.. um yeah "6 she looks at eroly who is supposidly in the same room
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( http://www.thousandyoung.net/cinemagoria/sounds/futurama2lg.jpg as it was on my tv and I realized what it was~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((:awe:))
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 observation to look around for more evidence or the like stashed away
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, observation to look around for more evidence or the like stashed away: 13 [3d10=9,1,3]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "It's.. elder thing.. claws… um shouldn't we go now?"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((16))
<Hatsumi> "If there's nothing else for us to find here…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Elder thing claws?" Saya asks as she searches the room herself a bit, "What's an elder thing?"
11<@Thoon> Eroly's not in the same room, but she just rounds the corner to the room now "So, you guys think she'll get here any time soon?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "It's um… a corpse like thing… they eat beams of … splender was it?"
<Hatsumi> "It appears not, Eroly-san."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems confused trying to rember 1"uww…. I can't remeber how it went"
11<@Thoon> "Damn. Uh, what's Tsukioka-chan going on about?" She seems just a tad confused.
<Saya_Koizumi> "That's ok. We'll worry about it later. I guess we should go…I mean, if she's not here, and all."
<Hatsumi> "Something from a book." Hatsumi supplies helpfully.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh? Oh, Shizu-chan was trying to explain soemthing about monsters."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka turns a bit red and tires to put the thing away before taking it with her
06* Saya_Koizumi is perhaps too open about all this.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( cause maybe it can be used with a ritual or something~
<Hatsumi> (( What can? ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( the outfit~ 0really it's just more evidence to use against her ‘))
11<@Thoon> The room beyond the shirt, seems rather bare. Her clothes are untouched, no other clotheing is stuffed away, the tabet’s deffinitly not in here. Echiin on the explinations just tilts her head to the side.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( atomic crow tilts head.jpg ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka also grabs some regular clothing, Yumi will need some when she changes back after all
<Hatsumi> "Shizu-chan, are you ready to go?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka closes up her backpack 1"Ah yes, sorry"6 she hurries along to the front room
06* Saya_Koizumi heads for the exit as well.
06* Hatsumi leaves. Exeunt, stage right.
11<@Thoon> Ecchin hurries alone too. She doesn't seem overly questioning of taking Yumi's clothes though she does give the rest of you a couple strange looks
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka follows hurriedly
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka then realizes the door should probably be locked too before turning around to keep up with the rest
<Saya_Koizumi> "So…guess I'll see everyone at school tomorrow?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess.. um I'll look into some things tongiht.."
06* Hatsumi considers saying more, but decides not to in Eroly's presence. "Of course, Saya-chan."
11<@Thoon> "Uh. I guess I'll go off too, I've got stuff I have to do today. I'll see you tomorrow, everyone~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Later~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um I'll see you too right Tanaka-san?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( er to right ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "um bye Koizumi-san, bye Eroly-san"
<Hatsumi> "Yes, Shizu-chan. Are you worried over something?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Bye~"
06* Saya_Koizumi waves and skips off toward the stairs.
06* Hatsumi appears as worry-free as at any point today.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "ah no.. um I'll see you later then"6 she bows before leaving
06* Hatsumi returns the bow, and returns to her room.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( so to tommorow after strange warp that is the mini session zone? ))
11<@Thoon> The group breaks off. The night is… uneventful. The next day is largely the same, unless you have any special requests. No signs of Yumi, Enyo and Maria (I suppose).
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( well beyond shoving in scrying sessions and such~))
11<@Thoon> The younger class seems to be getting noticably smaller~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( as in we're missing more then the former tager-chans~?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww…"6 she says as she noticing this, they should really go bring them food
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm… It's getting kind of lonely in here…"
<Hatsumi> (( Skipping to break or end of school day? ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( hmm end of school day sounds better))
11<@Thoon> That it would be. With the end of school, minimal homework offered, there's a message over the PA: "Would Tsukioka-Shizuka please report to the front office."
06* Hatsumi goes to find her kouhai as soon as the last period ends, but stops at hearing the PA. Well, that's odd.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "eh?"6 she squeeks out and packs up some thigns to hurry to the office
06* Hatsumi goes to quietly listen by the front office.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh, I wonder what that's about." Saya can't just follow along, though. That would be wrong. So she get a bit of a start on some homework isntead, and waits for Shizuka to come back.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks worried as she passes saya and hatumi 1"Um… hello?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((er sorry as she goes by))
11<@Thoon> Shizuka heading right for the office like a good girl, arrives in the area, and then sees the familiar sight of Yamada, standing by the office, in a formal suit, looking around at the kids, probably for you.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka enters the office 1"Um.. I was called here…"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka freezes
11<@Thoon> "Ah, there you are. Tsukioka-san, right? I think I have something of yours." He seems more polite then normal. Then again he's in public and nearly breaking your arm here would probably get him in trouble.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "um.. umm"6she looks around for who else is in there1"I … I was called here…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Y-y-you do?"
06* Hatsumi stops at seeing Yamada, not recognizing the man. She stays near some other students in the hall.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ah yes you do not know the joy o this guy~))
11<@Thoon> Yamada's a towering man, almost at the limtis for what you can consider a human in height and size, though he's far more extremely fit then overweight, and probably regularly has to duck around house doors very often. And a very sinister grin that never seems to go away. "Yes, care to have a short walk as I need to talk to you about it?" he asks.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka is vissually upset and seems on the verge of tears
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((also who ese is in here~)
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "N-Not… really.. I .. I have some people to see…"
<Hatsumi> (( He was standing outside the front office, wasn't he? ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( I assumed he was inside ))
11<@Thoon> (( Yep. So, Hatsumi can see him, dunno if Saya can, no real problem either way ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Well, I wasn't followjng her, unless I'm suppsoed to be or something. whatever.))
<Hatsumi> (( No reason to you'd know of. ))
11<@Thoon> "That was me that called you. I just wanted to ask you about the other day and give this back to you." and he pulls out your phone, holding it up well above you.
06* Hatsumi is becoming distinctly annoyed with the man. She pretends to be listening to her phone instead.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I…I ment other people…um"6 she knows it's well out of reach
11<@Thoon> After about a minute of observing him, make a observation roll. "You're not in trouble, I just wanted to know why you were in there. Did someone pay you to go in or something?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10+9: 20 [2d10=2,9]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 18 ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks around 1"I.. I'll walk for a minute…"
<Hatsumi> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 2d10: 11 [2d10=6,5]
<Hatsumi> (( 13 ))
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 meanwhile, in the classroom, Saya works on some homework or something.
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, meanwhile, in the classroom, Saya works on some homework or something.: 7 [2d10=2,5]
06* Hatsumi wishes she knew what event he was talking about.
11<@Thoon> The man's sinking feeling of something less then human and extremely hostile starts to flare up on top of the just generally creepy behavior to Shizu, he just seems like a rude mannered man trying to hold back, to Hatsumi, though. "Good then. Lets go to the parking lot."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww…."6 she gets ready to follow/follows
06* Hatsumi does her best to shadow them.
<Hatsumi> 3d10 assuming they do go
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, assuming they do go: 20 [3d10=4,10,6]
11<@Thoon> He starts leading you out of the school, he's deffinitly keeping an eye on you though, still holding your phone and carefully twirling it around his fingers. "Some bad people caused a bit of trouble in the building while we were looking for you. I'm guessing they had you provide a distraction, right? I'll give you this back now, if you tell me."
<Hatsumi> (( stealth 17 ))
11<@Thoon> You easily follow. Shizu has to meet/pass that to know she's not alone but Yamada's far too focused.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10+9: 22 [2d10=5,8]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( met it ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka is fidgeting 1"We… we just thought it'd be fun to sneak in.."
11<@Thoon> he puts the phone back into his pocket, leaving his hand there though "Then maybe I was wrong. I hope you're not lying. You don't want to help some bad people, do you. They hurt a… good… friend of mine." he seems to choke on the last words. He also does not seem very happy with that.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uww…but..but…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "But what about yumi!"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6 she blurts out
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Th-They said yumi would be there"6 she's on teh verge of tears but not for the reason the monster would think~
11<@Thoon> He stops. "Wh-wh… How do you know… Ah. Who said this? What was there name, tell me everything you know!" He seems quite excited to hear this.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I-I..I don't Know… they they came to-o us…Their-ir voices…we… only heard their weird voices"6 poor things not keeping composed
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks down as she says this
11<@Thoon> He doesn't seem to care how upset Shizu looks, putting his hands around her shoulders, and giving her as restrained for the public a shake as the monster can. "Did you see anything? Weird people walking around? Monsters? Just the way they looked would help immensly."
06* Hatsumi just manages to restrain herself, but it's growing difficult.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I-IT Was in a parking garuage th-they broke the lights as we came in… I don't know how they just did and and …they just said we had to go there and break in uwwww"
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 more work
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, more work: 14 [2d10=7,7]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((19, hm, not bad.))
11<@Thoon> "Come on, there has to be more, tell me everything." and you swear for a split second you see his eyes turn to orangeish-red before they snap back to normal and another student's male voice cuts in a short distance away "Yamada-san?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ther-there isn't the-they said they'd give her back but but but "
06* Hatsumi steals a glance at whoever it is that knows this rude fellow.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( er bring her back ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( sorry for shizu centering at the moment, feel free to step in thoguh‘))
<Hatsumi> (( don’t worry))
11<@Thoon> The student's about your own age, Hatsumi, though not in your class. Same Sanagi uniform, short black hair. He approaches the pair relativly unafraid though hardly looking happy "What are you doing here?"
11<@Thoon> Yamada just looks at Shizu, thinking about his position for a second before letting her go suddenly. "Just trying to… do some work. Your brother actually sends you here, Touru?" he mutters. He clearly isn't happy about being interupted. "Why wouldn't he?" the young man asks.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uww…"6 tries to back up from the manster
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. my phone?"6 she timmidly asks
11<@Thoon> "I just… thought he could aford better. Ugh, whatever." and he gets up from his knees. "Are you sure that's all you know?" he asks, looking down. He looks very pissed off, taking the phone back out of his pocket.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yes I-I'm sure.."
11<@Thoon> He grunts, then simply lets go of his grip of the phone while holding it above Shizu, turning around for his car, says "Tell your brother to call me, Touru-kun. I need his help with something." and leaving. The phone meanwhile is falling, agility Shizu~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 3d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 3d10+7: 28 [3d10=9,10,2]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((17 ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "ahh…"
11<@Thoon> You mange to catch it before it hits the ground. Yamada drives away from the school.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka quikcly clutches it to her and looks up to see yamada leaving before scurrying away 1"uww…"
06* Hatsumi goes to catch up to Shizuka.
11<@Thoon> "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" the kid asks, standing back a bit
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks up at Hatsumi teary eyed a bit 1"Ah Tanaka-san"6 she looks over at the new kid 1"um… no…I'm fine"
<Hatsumi> (( Oops, had thought Shizuka had left his presence. But then, hadn't thought he was going to talk.))
<Hatsumi> ((Complications!))
11<@Thoon> "Good. Sorry about that, I don't know what his problem is." he mutters, before going to leave.
11<@Thoon> (( Nope ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. you .. know him?
06* Hatsumi at first pays no attention to Touru, as if she had just arrived and not seen Yamada manhandling anyone. She does turn to look at him openly as he leaves, resolving to look this matter up later.
11<@Thoon> He stops to turn around again "My brother kind of does. Has to work for him occasionally."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "H-He's your brother?!"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6 looks over the new comer
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10+9: 27 [2d10=9,9]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((ho ho~ 27 ))
<Hatsumi> "No, Shizu-chan, he's his co-worker's brother."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Oh.. um.. who's your brother then.."
11<@Thoon> "Yeah." you now notice, he does look a bit like Andou, certainly enough to be related.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah.. A-Are you related to Andou-san?"
11<@Thoon> "Um. Yeah, he's my Onii-san."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Oh.. I-I met him once."
11<@Thoon> "Ah. That explains it. Well, I should go. sorry about that guy again." and he makes to leave again
06* Hatsumi doesn't say anything to this, having not met Andou.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… thank you?"6 is a bit confused 1"Um I guess.. I have to explain this to you.."
06* Hatsumi clutches Shizuka in an embrace as soon as he's gone, unable to hold back any longer.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um…um…um…"6 she blushes not sure what to do 1"Um.. Tanaka-san…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( lilies~))
11<@Thoon> He leaves Shizu being crushed by one inhuman shapeshifting monster for another~
<Hatsumi> "Was it scary?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "It… was… not quite as bad as at the labs though…"
<Hatsumi> "You'll have to tell me about that, Shizu-chan. I'll take care of him if I have to. He shouldn't have treated you that way."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "He shouldn't ahve…"6 she takes out her cell phone to check on it
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. maybe we should go see to koizumi-san?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((er to see ))
06* Hatsumi lets go. "Oh yes, we should."
11<@Thoon> The phone seems quite intact, surprizingly.
<Hatsumi> "I hope he didn't do anything to your phone…"
<Hatsumi> "He seems like the kind of man who might."
06* Saya_Koizumi has fallen asleep on her homework
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah it works!"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( to the sleeping comrad, to abruptly wake up~))
06* Hatsumi considers what to do, several possibilities coming to mind… she decides to check Saya's homework first.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks at saya 1"Um.. she's sleeping"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka considers poking her awake but decides against it
11<@Thoon> Considering the int rolls, its doing pretty badly~
06* Hatsumi tsk tsks.
<Hatsumi> "This won't do, Saya-chan."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Five more minutes, onee-chan~"
06* Saya_Koizumi doesn't quite wake up, though.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "um…"6 shizu thinks for a second 1"Onee-chan is mad… she wants what saya took from her…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "What?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Eh.. um.. nothing…"
06* Saya_Koizumi finally wakes up from dozing off. "So, what was that about, Shizu-chan?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "um.. oculd we go somewhere I have things to discuss…"
06* Hatsumi sits down in some confusion.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( Oh I htink alien's on FUCK YES IT IS ALIEN OR ALIEN 2 AT LEAST ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um maybe somewhere more private.."6 she looks around
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh, sure. Like where, though?"
11<@Thoon> (( In before Resurection because you can't remember faces and got the wrong marines. ))
06* Hatsumi mutters, "Calling me 'onee-chan' is cute, but…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ;_;, but alien human hybreed is moe~ )0
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I.. I'm not sure .. is there a place to eat.. with booths "6 and looks at saya 1"that sin't a maid cafe?"
11<@Thoon> (( Its blasphemous moe sad eyebrows. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "I know a few places, yeah."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/12/08/alien-resurrection-ripley.jpg MA MAAAA ))
11<@Thoon> You could easily find one down the road from the school. Not completely private, lots of students will be bumming around but conversation will go unheard.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um lets go to one.. it's imporatant"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( http://www.ugo.com/therush/images/articles/alien-resurrection-1997---the-newborn-310/main.jpg AM I CUTE UGUUU? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok~"
06* Saya_Koizumi packs up her stuff and skips on toward the main entrance. There's plenty of more normal cafes nearby.
06* Hatsumi follows.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka follows
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( one second ))
03* Cruentus|laptop (~ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|neurC#ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|neurC) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Cruentus|laptop> ((Huh.))
04* Hatsumi (~ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|neurC#ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|neurC) Quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Cruentus|laptop)))
03* Cruentus|laptop is now known as Hatsumi
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 picking a safe place
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, picking a safe place: 18 [2d10=8,10]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((17))
<Hatsumi> (( What's the skill for picking a safe cafe? ))
11<@Thoon> ((God damn you for taking 4 int instead of three~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((It's 5 now, actually.))
11<@Thoon> You lead the girls to a moderatly out of the way Wcdonalds. Easy to talk here.
06* Saya_Koizumi takes a seat out of the way from most of any crowds.
06* Hatsumi slides in after her. Or whichever.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka bring back her burger a bit puzzled 1"…I haven't had one of these since I went with my dad to meet a friend.. Ah anyways um…"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka thinks a bit 1"Um I guess we talk about yamada and the lab?"6 she looks at saya
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, that one probably lasted you that long~ So ,what is it you wanted to talk about?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh…ok. What about?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yamada came by today… I.. I think I got him to leave us alone.."
<Hatsumi> "Oh yes, please tell me about that. In detail."
<Saya_Koizumi> "That's good."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Where to start, though?"
<Hatsumi> "Well… maybe from what Shizu-chan told Yamada-san about it?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. when the school was falling apart I guess?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "That's really far back, though."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ".. I lied to him… I-I said some people told us they would help yumi if we helped them…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh. Well ,that was good thinking~ Good job, Shizu-chan." Saya pats Shizuka on the head. Or back, depending on what's easier to get to.
<Hatsumi> "She was already missing then?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess… Um yeah we sorta have been looking for these tablet pieces… and met yamada during that… Yamada kidnaped Yumi with the help of Elder things and … she's with Karasawa right now… we really shoudl bring food over to them tonight."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yes… she was missing ofr a week now I think…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Anyway, Yamada's a bad guy," she says to Hatsumi. "He's all creepy and stuff. So, he msut be bad. We went to this lab where he works, and found all kinds of stuff. Like little bits of people. And Yumi-chan ,but she was all hooked up to some machine."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "We met Touru-san too, but Yamada was the one who .. took interest."
<Saya_Koizumi> "We found some more tablet pieces, though~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww… um Yeah. I um scryed the lab last night. They have yumi's piece and I think they're packing up there or something…"6 shutters a bit 1"Th..that snake thing … is still alive."
<Hatsumi> "That boy, Touru-san?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah no his older brother."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh? So it wasn't dead? And it's not all reptant either? I knew I forgot something…"
<Hatsumi> "Scrying?"
<Hatsumi> "Hmm…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um…"6 she looks around 1"can do some magic… It was half translucient.. sorta… like a cacoon or new skin of some sort"
<Saya_Koizumi> "She cna use magic, or something."
06* Hatsumi nods, accepting that.
<Hatsumi> "So you went to the lab, where Yumi was hooked up to something, and there met Touru-san and Yamada-san?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "But yeah… they have yumi's tablet and I think they might not be following up on us…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah no that was after, Yumi took yamada's number.. for some reason."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I think she must have aranged something and they took her then"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, we went to the lab later, to see if we could find anything there."
<Hatsumi> "So where and when did you find Yumi?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "At the lab, on the second floor, when we went there."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "And Yamada sorat.. caught me when I was talking to Koizumi and Karasawa … then an alarm went off"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "That's how he got my phone…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, we set the alarm off as some kind of distraction."
<Hatsumi> "The Karasawa who is also missing now?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I thought that you may have done it… um but yeah. We found Hyatte upstairs and then tried to escape downstairs … and it went wrong"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "No.. We know where they both are…Um some tentacle thing was relased and we fought it Karasawa transformed.. but it was wrong… and we fought a snake thing….I'm … not relay good at this sorry.."6 she's bothered by telling this
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, we ended up fighting this weird monster with tentacles. And then it grew armor or something. And there was that snake-person thing."
<Hatsumi> "So… where are they now?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… lets pick somethign up and we'll show you?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Not sure, unles they're still where we left them."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I don't think they have much elsewhere to go.. we haven't seen them lately…"
<Hatsumi> "Alright."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok, so what should we get?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… some food I guess…"
06* Hatsumi just looks curious.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka finishes up her food
06* Hatsumi doesn't actually eat fast food. It's so bad for your health.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( do some skipping to buy food and completly derail thoons plans~? ))
06* Saya_Koizumi didn't order anything either.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((or something. Whatever. you're the only one who cares about the now-NPCs~))
<Hatsumi> (( Let'sa go. ))
11<@Thoon> (( The plans are already derailed, don't worry~ ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka gets a bag of simple foods, easliy prepaired and heads down tothe warehouse~
03* Cruentus|laptop (~ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|neurC#ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|neurC) has joined #Tager-Chan
04* Hatsumi (~ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|neurC#ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|neurC) Quit (Killed (NickServ (GHOST command used by Cruentus|laptop)))
11<@Thoon> The werehouse area is quiet and empty. No explosions, so they didn't get blown up. Thats a good start.
03* Cruentus|laptop (~ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|neurC#ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|neurC) has left #Tager-Chan
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((hmm))
11<@Thoon> (( Hmm indeed. ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( I'm sensing some internet problems let uswait ))
03* Hatsumi (~ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|neurC#ylsuoires.nmaddog.koob.a.daer|neurC) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Hatsumi> (( Lost the last four minutes. ))
11<@Thoon> ((S'alright. Slow ass GM did little~ ))
09<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( <@Thoon> The werehouse area is quiet and empty. No explosions, so they didn't get blown up. Thats a good start. ))
11<@Thoon> You come up to the werehouse you left your friends in, the door is ajar, no sound comes from inside.
06* Saya_Koizumi knocks on the door.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um Karasawa-san, hyatte-san?"
11<@Thoon> No answer. The door pretty loudly squeaks when you do so, too, they probably would have heard at least that.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((er Hyatt ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka goes inside and looks around 1"Um.. we brough food…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10+9: 25 [2d10=7,9]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((for search 18 ))
06* Saya_Koizumi walks in to see if anyone's there, too.
06* Hatsumi follows closely behind Shizuka.
11<@Thoon> The building is very dark, but after focusing for a second, you see there's scratch marks all over the floor, walls and even the roof. These weren't here when you got here.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww…. I don't like this…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? Why not?"
06* Saya_Koizumi just takes off her glasses to see better in the dark.
<Hatsumi> "It would be easier to see… the other way, wouldn't it?"
11<@Thoon> Roll observation to notice the same. It's really dark.
09<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 3,0Thoon rolled :3,0 observation 3,0to notice the same. It's really dark. —> error: malformed expression
11<@Thoon> Alternativly, phones make light.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9 for second observe
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for second observe: 20 [2d10=8,3]
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 obs
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, obs: 19 [3d10=9,4,6]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 17 ~ ))
<Hatsumi> 2d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 2d10+7: 20 [2d10=4,9]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((16))
11<@Thoon> Shizu didn't need to roll again, but the two of you see that the place is practically torn apart. No destruction of the walls or floor, nor any blood, just thousands of scratches.
<Hatsumi> "Did they do this?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "W..what went on here…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I don't know…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's kind of creepy. We should just go."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Y-Yeah… Um… this isn't funny guys…"6 shewalksin saying and looking aroudnfurther
11<@Thoon> Silence~
<Hatsumi> "If you want to, though I'd be fine looking further."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Hello…hello!…. I … I don't think they're here…"
06* Saya_Koizumi turns and heads back for the door. "Really, no point in sticking around, is there?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "…I guess… I wonder where they went…"
06* Hatsumi looks around again. Could someone be hiding here?
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka takes a look at one of the rents in teh wall (( observation to roll how long it's been here?))
11<@Thoon> The werehouse seems empty. There's almost no furniture of any sort, nor small rooms to hide in. A quick sweep reveals no trace, they either fled, or were taken without blood spilt or destruction caused.
06* Hatsumi turns to leave.
06* Saya_Koizumi puts on her classes and heads back outside.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka reluctantly turns to follow leaving the food behind 1"Maybe they'll be back…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe. I'm sure they can take care of themsleves. We should try to find more tablet pieces or something."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um…so where to now?"
<Hatsumi> "I suppose… though what are these tablets for?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "We don't know."
<Saya_Koizumi> "should we go o the lab again? I mean ,what other leads do we even have?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I think it's empty at least…"
<Hatsumi> "Yamada-san's lab?"
04* Orrin|NotHere (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO) Quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
11<@Thoon> You're actually very close to the lab's location, so it would only take a few minutes.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep. It's close by, we might as well wander on over~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah.. .we actully came out a bit over there… but I think sseeing the front would be better to go through"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( so time skiping though I suppose slow typing~))
<Hatsumi> "I'm not sure I want to meet that man again…"
<Hatsumi> "Or rather, for the first time."
11<@Thoon> So, after a short walk to the lab, you come to find it looking far less steller then it did just four(?) days ago, no lights from inside, there's a large sign over the door saying the lab has been moved, no new address, or cars in the lot, it could very well be completely empty.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Looks empty…should we try to get in? Maybe they left something."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "… They did pack up… Um yeah … maybe they did leave something"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka heads to the front door to see if it's locked up
03* Orrin|NowhereMan (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( orrin you missed tentacles~0not really thoguh~1))
<Hatsumi> "I don't think anyone would be that careless, but I suppose…"
<Orrin|NowhereMan> ((obviously from the werehouse, shoggoth by day, victorian townhouse by night))
11<@Thoon> The door is locked, but you do recall windows on the ground floor by the car park.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. lets check the windows… I think there were some lows ones"
06* Saya_Koizumi starts walking around the building, looking for a good window or other likely entrance.
11<@Thoon> There are several leading into the dark halls. The windows are only partially opened, only a kid could get through, fortunantly…
<Saya_Koizumi> "We could probably get through any of these."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah, there… um lets see"6 and tries to get up there
06* Saya_Koizumi picks a window and tries to climb in.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+9 for agility
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for agility: 31 [4d10=4,9,5,4]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((18))
11<@Thoon> Easily.
<Hatsumi> 3d10+7 follow after?
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, follow after?: 21 [3d10=9,3,2]
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka freakisly manages to get in the window 1"That wasn't that bad, come on"
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 it's agility and not athletics?
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, it's agility and not athletics?: 15 [3d10=6,4,5]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((22))
11<@Thoon> No need for rolling, you both manage to squeeze in. Or one goes in and opens the window more.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6 she motions to the other two
11<@Thoon> No roll was needed and none of you botched~
06* Saya_Koizumi looks around once she climbs in. "Hm…I guess we should start on this floor. Didn't see much of it, what with the alarm and all."
<Saya_Koizumi> She skips down the hallway.
<Hatsumi> ((Being better at some things by not using a skill is one weird part of this system.))
<Hatsumi> "I wonder if it's safe to be here, even with them gone."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((I forget they have athletics and just rolled what came ot mind~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah Koizumi um wait"
11<@Thoon> The labs been really ripped up, almost all the things worth anything have been moved, its like no one's been here all day, thin dust building up. There's now no real sign of the clean sterile white halls it once had, or scary sinister tool filled labs.
<Hatsumi> "Well, this is what I expected…"
<Hatsumi> "It's not like someone will leave a clue out in the open."
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's pretty empty. Nobody left some papers lying around or anyhting…" She seems disappointed. It's not suppose dto work this way, is it?
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, what do we do now?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um the basement?"
<Hatsumi> "If we had some way of finding out where they moved to, we could work from there. Ah, wouldn't Andou-san know?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess he would… I think I still have his number"6 she takes out her phone to check
11<@Thoon> You do indeed.
<Hatsumi> "I don't know anything about whether he's safe to speak to, but I can't think of anything else."
<Saya_Koizumi> "We could ask him about the new fragments we found, too."
<Saya_Koizumi> "But, if you want to check the basement here…"
06* Saya_Koizumi heads for the stairs to the basement.
06* Hatsumi follows, curious to see.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I'm not sure if we shoudl ask about them… Yamada would probalby find out.."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka says while she walks down with them
11<@Thoon> The basement is just as barren. The labs all open, empty. These ones however still look clean, in fact you can smell very strong cleaning fluids around here, they were thuroughly scrubbed of whatever damning evidence was inside.
<Saya_Koizumi> "So? He seemed trustworthy, it'd be fine."
11<@Thoon> There is however one lab, which Shizu recognises as where Yamada and the snake lady 'talked', there's a thin stream of dried blood over the floor and wall
<Hatsumi> "What happened here?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka walks up to the wall 1"… Yamada shot the snake lady… thing here… she didn't flinch for the most part…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh. Weird. Why didn't they clean it up?"
11<@Thoon> (( He just didn't do it right, she flinched when Saya shot her~ ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> " I don't know… It wasn't important then?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( it's red right?))
11<@Thoon> It is.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww… I thought there would be something more here…"
<Hatsumi> ((brb))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((ok))
<Saya_Koizumi> "I guess this is a dead end. What're e going to do now?"
04* Orrin|NowhereMan (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO) Quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Iguess we are only left with Touru-san"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. I guess I can call him.."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka takes out her phone and goes about calling him
<Hatsumi> (( Yeah, my guests are here. ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((ah ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( hmm call it a night here? ))
<Hatsumi> "I'm not sure about this…"
11<@Thoon> The familier voice of Andou answers. "Hello, Tsukioka-san?"
<Hatsumi> (( We could, unless we've got something planned to hit.))
11<@Thoon> ((We can, though was just going to do a little more depending on how this call went.))
<Hatsumi> A little more quietly, "I'm also not sure we should use that phone without checking it for tampering."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um I.. I found another one of those … um scripts"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Two of them~ We found two~"
<Hatsumi> Even more so, "Though I guess we could always kill him if he bothers us again."
11<@Thoon> "You have? That's… good to hear. Did you happen to find your friend, by the way?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. yes..Ah how did you know about that…"
03* Orrin|NowhereMan (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO) has joined #Tager-Chan
04* Orrin|NowhereMan (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
11<@Thoon> "You told me you were looking for her at the stri- cafe, right?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( DM plot completly destroyed~))
11<@Thoon> (( Or is it~? ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "AH yes… um we did find her… um we met your younger brother at school Today too"
<Saya_Koizumi> "You did? When did that happen?"
11<@Thoon> With some humor "Ah, so you're the cute girl being beaten up by Yamada he mentioned…" you hear nondescript shouting in the background, before he snaps back to asking in a serious tone "-Did anything happen from that? You'd be smart to just stay away from that guy."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah no.. it's fine .. um so coudl we set up a time to meet?"
11<@Thoon> "Soon as possible would be prefered, I might be busy later on with work."
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'll have to get some pictures of those tablets or something, first."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka covers the phone 1"yeah tha twould be a good idea…"
06* Saya_Koizumi nods. "Yep~ I always have good ideas."
03* Orrin|NowhereMan (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.B3344483|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.B3344483|nirrO) has joined #Tager-Chan
11<@Thoon> "Alright. Where are you? Or where should we meet, I'll head there right away and wait for you."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… maybe an hour… same place as last tiem?"
11<@Thoon> "Works for me. I'll see you then. Anything else, though?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… No. nothing I can think of… we'll see you then"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka hangs up the phone when it seems aproprate 1"I guess we have to hurry to your dorm Koizumi-san"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh, yeah…and my house… Uh, maybe we'll have to split up?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I don't think so, that maid place was sorta close"
11<@Thoon> As you say that and start heading back upstairs to leave, you hear the sounds of a couple cars pulling up beside the Lab.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh? Did you hear that?"

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License