Tager Chan Log 11

11<@Thoon> After the mess that happened in the park, the three girls leave for the school and Saya's dorm room. Being the weekend, her roommate fortunantly isn't there. They're unmolested (by NPCs at least) on the trip.
06* Hatsumi refrains from molestation.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks at Hatsumi a bit
<Saya_Koizumi> Saya's dorm room is furnished as most are, in terms of furniture. Every available surface is covered with magical girl merchandise, though. Posters on the walls, figures on shelves, plush toys on the bed. She's a serious fanatic. She also has several bottles of pills on the night stand.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((I forget did hatsumi itroduce her full name yet? ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((er say or… blah gathering my brain still ))
<Hatsumi> ((It was assumed we've at least heard of each other.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ok ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Umm…You're Tanaka-san right?"6 she says as she finds a place to sit
06* Saya_Koizumi takes a seat on her bed. "If you want snacks or a drink or something, feel free to go take something from the kitchen. I don't mind."
<Hatsumi> "Yes, that's right."
<Hatsumi> ((Saya stopped being all bloody yet?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… I don't know how to say this.. um.. do you know what you've become?"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Well ,she's still injured, but she's possibly not still bleeding, at least.))
<Saya_Koizumi> "She's a magical girl," Saya insists.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka makes a bit of a funny face 1"I suppose…"
<Hatsumi> "I'm not clear on that, no, Tsukioka-san."
<Hatsumi> "Do you mean that, right now, I'm something else?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um no from before"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((Wait she did shift during the fight right?))
<Hatsumi> ((Yeah, and got a couple hits in.))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, it looks like we're on the same team, at least. We'll try to explain stuff. I say we're magicla girls. Shizu-chan probably thinks we're some sort of killer monsters from pluto or something."
11<@Thoon> (( They both shifted. Saya's the only one that got hurt, but everyone spilt a bit of the poor animals blood.))
<Hatsumi> "'Team', is it…"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka mutters something about star vampires "I was more curious if she.. knew somehting"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((hmm that didn't work))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Knew something?"
<Hatsumi> "I know that some voice talked to me, and I think we argued… and then I accepted. It's… still here, I think."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka fidgets a bit 1"That's all?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "huh. I think it was kinda like that for me, too. when all this started. Hm…I know you're a year ahead, but since we got our powers first, does that make you our kouhai?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka sighs "I was hoping that you knew something more about it…Kouhai?"
06* Hatsumi looks a bit surprised at the notion.
<Hatsumi> "Tsk. I'll still be your sempai until we leave the school. Though if this were a job of some kind… hmm, but you really can't look at it that way, since we don't know who it's for…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Not really. We're collecting these things, though." She pulls the hunk of rock out of her backpack and puts it down on the floor so everyone can get a good look at it.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks suprised 1"Ah I almost forgot about that"6 and scuttles over to it
<Hatsumi> "More importantly, Koizumi-san, is your injury no longer a concern? Ah, what's that?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10 for ocutl~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for ocutl~: 11 [2d10=4,7]
<Hatsumi> ((brb))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 15 ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( Ok ))
11<@Thoon> The giant old looking stone is carved in strange runes. Its a bit lighter then its size should suggest, but still a bit awkwardly so.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( also bought a focus of neddles for tager if that's alright ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I think "tager" itself is a valid focus.))
11<@Thoon> And while no clue what it exactly says, it is deffinitly what you were after, the same style of signs cover it as the parts you've seen.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( I suppose~ ))
11<@Thoon> ((Tager is, however I'll accept that too should you be planning something~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww…I still don't get it "
<Hatsumi> "So… what is it?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I don't know"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? Yeah…I'm ok. It still hurts, but I don't think it's really that bad." She gingerly pokes at her side and winces a bit as she says this. "And, uh, I really don't know what happened earlier, with the, uh, barfing. That's not normal for me."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( hmm what could I be planing though~ ))
<Hatsumi> "That's not something your medicine is for?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's a hunk of rock with funny writing on it. We found a few more in the bad guys' hideout. I think we need to find them before they do."
<Hatsumi> (( You're too moe to be planning anything~ ))
<Hatsumi> "Bad guys?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( :3c ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? No. It's for other stuff. I've actually been feeling really healthy lately~ I could probably stop taking all that stuff. Uh, you don't really want to hear about all this, do you? Becuase I've been sick all my life, I think."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> " Really?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I mean about being better" 6 she quickly comments
<Hatsumi> "No no, please. Don't worry about imposing on me. I'm always concerned for my kouhai."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, yeah. I've felt great since…uh, about since this started. Maybe the two are related? It sure beats worrying abou when my next hospital visit will be~ I don't know what it its, but it's something that causes organ failure and stuff. They cna replace the parts, but they can' fix the problem. Wanna see the surgery scars?" She's already lifting her shirt up a bit.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka gets out some paper to start getting a rubbing of the tablet
06* Saya_Koizumi is definitely weird about this. That, or she just stopped caring a long time ago.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka blushes a bit 1"Um.. not really"
06* Hatsumi appears very earnest in listening to Saya.
<Hatsumi> "If you don't mind."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka finishes up and packs the rubbing up
06* Saya_Koizumi lifts her shirt. The scars are a bit hard to see against her pale skin ,but they're there. The sort of neat, little ones to expect from well-done surgical work. They probably wouldn't be visible at all if they weren't reopened a few times.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh…anyway….yeah, bad guys. We kind of snuck into what must've been one of their bases or something. I overheard some people talking about something at the park, and that's why we were there."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "um… I don't know if we can contact Touru-san about this… though we're stuck with it untranslated otherwise…"
<Hatsumi> "They didn't use nanosurgery? It's my first time seeing scars from invasive surgery up close."
<Hatsumi> "A base, is it… so, who are they? And Touru-san?"
<Hatsumi> ((How much damage did Saya take in that last fight, anyway?))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Cloned organs. And I don't know who they are. Well ,there's that Yamada guy, right?"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I forget. it's down to 15 now. was probably 21 originally. You can take the opportunity to poke at her wounds, if you want.))
11<@Thoon> (( Something in the early 20s if I recall, it put her in light wounds, and she still (just barely is) as a human.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um it was some type of lab… and Touru-san was someone who helped with the other slab"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Though he seems to work for them…"
11<@Thoon> Which probably bares mention, while sealed up mostly (on the surface), Saya's sides do have many scars showing something clearly tried to bite her in half. They're also quite tender, and someone just remembered she's pretty poor with pain~
<Hatsumi> ((Well, Hatsumi doesn't know about the regeneration thing yet.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( we sortado but not sure about human form))
11<@Thoon> ((True. So, either wounds, or very poor parts of the surugy, probably.))
06* Saya_Koizumi flinches and whimpers again. Must keep a straight face in front of her friends, but this really hurts.
<Hatsumi> "We can talk about that after I tend to this. Do you have aah, nevermind, I'll just run to my room and grab mine. Just a moment."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks concerned 1" Are you sure you're alirght Koizumi?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "It just hurts."
06* Saya_Koizumi drops her shirt to surl up and hug herself protectively.
06* Hatsumi steps outside and walks quickly to her own room, only to return within a couple minutes.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks to see what she went to get
06* Hatsumi carries in her first aid kit. "I should certainly have done this first. Now, please let me get to that wound, Koizumi-san."
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, uh, anything else we can explain about all this, Tanaka-senpai?" She pauses. "Uh…ok." and she sits up straight like she's probably trained herself to do at the doctor's office.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I don't know"6 she seems to think a bit 1"Um… you don't crave blood do you?"
06* Hatsumi works calmly, opening the kit and extracting what she needs. "Blood? Goodness, no. I should be able to reach if you could just hold your shirt up, Koizumi-san, if you want to keep it on."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "ah just woundering… we know someone who looked somewhat the same transfomred…"
<Hatsumi> (( I put my mind to ideas for an alternate appearance, but all my ideas were lame. >: ))
06* Saya_Koizumi takes the shirt off and puts it down on the bed next to her. It's easier that way.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( Eh, not like ours are proabably much better ))
11<@Thoon> ((No one judges lame ideas here, in case you didn't notice the game's concept~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Mine was msotly motivated by a dislike of the nightmare's usual look (it doesnt have a head, what?) and influences from things like Tekkaman blade.))
<Hatsumi> (( Well, idea 1 was quicksilver. Idea 2 was like a merged demon-angel. ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( lovecraft horrors are pretty much old school angels~))
<Hatsumi> (( True ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "ah.."6 and turns a bit 1"Um… Beyond that we uh we know these forms have something to do with the stone tablets and some 'tager' thing."
<Hatsumi> (( With tentacles instead of feathers ))
<Hatsumi> "'Tagers', is it… hmm."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( THinking more higher choir angels, you know buring wheels of eyes and matacores ))
11<@Thoon> ((Should the stat-y options in AE inspire any appearance changes, feel free to request. As I've said, I'll offer chances to change stuff when it rolls around. I'm also willing to encourage a good amount of stuff before that, too.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "And the people at the lab want these stones and… There is something about some of them…"6 she looks at saya 1"Um How to explain it… some of them feel strange when you look at them"
06* Hatsumi continues working, cleaning and dressing the wound as best she's able. ((Should I roll for this? Properly, it'll regenerate long before a medicine roll would be made. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Strange, huh? I don't think there's anything funny about those rocks. Oh, wait, you mean the bad guys?"
11<@Thoon> Saya got a good look at one of them in Dhohanoid form too, before removing most of them from existence. Strange snake lady.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah no the people like Yamada …"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Or those office ladies"
06* Hatsumi finishes up. "Oh, I just remembered something. When I
when we transformed, it was like… I was aware of everyone else. Vaguely."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Huh?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? Oh, there was some sort of snake-person taunting us at the lab, remember?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I more rember the tentacle thing…"
<Hatsumi> "It was like I knew you were there, even when I couldn't see you. Not specifically, but just enough to know you were still near."
06* Hatsumi packs away her kit, and hands Saya's shirt back to her.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "… I never really felt that… or thought of it maybe…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I never noticed anything like that. I'll have to look for it next time. I think I figured out how to keep your clothes, at least."
06* Saya_Koizumi puts her shirt back on. "Thanks."
<Hatsumi> "Ah, yes, I noticed that… difference. About the clothing."
06* Hatsumi recalls how she froze.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um I just try to think about keeping it I don't know if that helps
<Hatsumi> "Speaking of that, I'll return this clothing once I'm back to my room."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( oh yeah still in picoha outfit~))
09<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( also any asumption that clothing works like 'getting used to it' thoon~? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "And yeah. I think you just kind of have to think that you want your clothes to stay, when you change back. It seems to work. It's that, or you have to do something with paper charms and stuff."
11<@Thoon> ((Pretty much~))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems to be in thought and looks at saya 1"… Is there anything similar about us? I mean like why this is happening beyond being in the same area?"
06* Hatsumi notices where she doesn't quite fill Saya's clothing with quickly stifled regret.
<Hatsumi> "Paper charms… hm."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Well it does seem to work for koizumi"
06* Hatsumi cocks her head to one side in thought. "I suppose I should test it. Though I wouldn't want to lose another outfit."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, same place, same time is common enough for how magicla girl stories go. I'm not sure if we've got much in common, besides being friends… Oh! We both wear glasses, that's got to be it."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks at the closet
<Saya_Koizumi> "There's probably something around we could use. I tried just using some ribbon so I wouldn't lose clothes. We could do that, I've got plenty left over from making costimes~"
<Hatsumi> "How long ago was it that this… happened? To the two of you, that is."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( hmm 2 weeks now? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((something like that, yeah. not very long, at least.))
<Hatsumi> "Wait, dressing in ribbon?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah. I took pictures."
<Saya_Koizumi> "You can cover the important bits, so it's totally ok."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um 2 weeks I think…."6 seems a bit more uncomfortable now
<Hatsumi> "That sounds scandalous. Still…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "It seemed to be work though…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, if you have any old clothes that still fit and you don't mind losing, you could get them for practice."
06* Saya_Koizumi shrugs, and immediately regrets it.
<Hatsumi> "Still…"
06* Hatsumi trails off.
<Hatsumi> "Well, nevermind that."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "It seems to work if you get it right the first time…so far.."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah."
<Hatsumi> "I think we've gotten a little sidetracked. Um… who is Yamada?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems to shiver a bit 1"uwww… Um He's a really creepy guy who who…He's just really creepy!"
<Saya_Koizumi> "That's about it, yeah. He's big, he's scary, and I think he had some business with the guy we asked about the first one of these stone fragments we found."
<Saya_Koizumi> "They don't seem like they get along, though."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah…. Maybe we coudl still talk to Touru-san…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Maybe if we convince him not to tell Yamada we could still contact him"
<Hatsumi> "Would he tell him if they don't get along?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'd hope not. We can trust him, can't we?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Maybe.. um Koizumi do you have his contact information still?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( BAd idea but eh~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "I think…"
<Hatsumi> "I wonder if my father knows any of these men."
06* Saya_Koizumi gets her cell phone and digs around to see if she still has a number she could use.
11<@Thoon> ((You could theoretically get in contact with Yamada too, so its not the worst idea you can have~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Huh why would he know them?"
<Hatsumi> "My father is representative Tanaka. If they're in a group with political goals, he might."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems a bit shocked 1"oh? Um I guess what was it.."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( we got the name at least? ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( er the corps name ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Hm, do I have contact info for this guy?))
11<@Thoon> ((You did, but CC are everywhere, if that lab's an evil hive because of its own then so is a lot of other places, such as say, the school~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um Um I think it was soem lab called crysilis I think"
<Hatsumi> "Chrysalis… but…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Huh? You know about it?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( no wait didn't shizu research it hmm ))
<Hatsumi> "Well, yes, I've heard the name. More than once. That is…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Aren't they a really big company?"
<Hatsumi> "They are. They own a lot of property in the area."
<Hatsumi> "I don't really know what they do, though."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems a bit concerned 1"So they could be involved in a lot fo things like .. like mind control magic or something?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww … I don't think I figured out how to do those wards yet…"
<Hatsumi> "I'm sure they're in research, but… mind control?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Mind control magic?"
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10 trivia
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, trivia: 8 [1d10=8]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((13 good enough to cite it existing in some show?))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems embarsed 1"It it's just he first thing I came up with… I mean how would they get so big if they um…never mind"6 she seems a bit dishartened now
11<@Thoon> There's more then a few mind control fetish appealing shows out there. The things that to poor Providence~
06* Hatsumi smiles and pats Shizuka's head. "No no, I'm sure they could be, given what we know."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka she doesnt' seem too happy with it but puts up with it. She then eyes up yuuno's cage 1"…Um koizumi do you think I could take yuuno out?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "There's mind control magic. Well ,in Picoha, at least. That's some seriously bad stuff…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "How bad?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? Sure. She's usually no trouble. Just, be sure he can't escape down the hallway."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Like…well, it's mind control. Really bad."
<Hatsumi> ((I keep imagining Shizuka as Uiharu Kazari now.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ;_; ))
11<@Thoon> ((Same role~))
<Hatsumi> (( :3 ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( if hatsumi flips skirts we have the crew set~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Well, there's no railgun, exactly. And Kuroko is probably an NPC, and probably can't teleport.))
11<@Thoon> (( Well~ ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka heads over to the cage and attempts to get it open and pick up the rodent~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( god dsystem is laging give me a second ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Ferrets aren't rodents. They're, uh, whatever group weasels are in, I think.))
11<@Thoon> Yuuno, who was already sniffing around when the girls came in is now climbing up the cage wall to meet Shizu's hand
<Hatsumi> ((Mustelidae. And yes.))
<Hatsumi> ((Hard to get my thoughts in order in my current state.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( sorry had to close a fire fox that just ate up ALLLL the memory ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka tries her best to pick up the furry thing though she's absolutly at a loss as how to do it
06* Hatsumi claps her hands.
<Hatsumi> "So, taking everything together…"
<Hatsumi> "We were in the right place at the right time and met strange voices who partnered with us and let us transform and fight horrible monsters…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Maybe… I wonder if there is something more now…ah and I guess like this…"6 she tries to pick up ferrit by it's short arms under it's arm pits
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((well what would be it's arm pits
<Hatsumi> "There are bad guys who might be Chrysalis Corps researchers, and there are rocks with writing that we're trying to get. 'Tagers' are involved somehow. We can't translate the writing, but we know someone who can. Who maybe we can trust."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "There was something about tagers being wariors but… um not sure"
11<@Thoon> Yuuno's plucked free from the wall, twisting around so he's standing as firmly as he can in the moving arm. Then on getting his chance, immediatly starts to scamper up the sleeve of Shizu's outfit
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "AW!"6 but atempts to not freak out and throw the poor thing across the room 1"Ah ah Koizumi!"
<Hatsumi> "Hmm…"
06* Hatsumi nods.
11<@Thoon> He scampers deeper into the sleeve quick as he can.
<Hatsumi> "That's as much as we've gathered?"
06* Saya_Koizumi giggles. "He likes you~ Don't worry, he won't hurt you or anything. It tickles though, doesn't it?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka fails at trying to prevent it's travel 1"ah Koizumi san he wnet in!"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( so horrible out of context~ ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka is blushing as she strugles for a solutin 1"Uwwww…. How do I get him out"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, that's about it." She glances at Shizuka. "Uh, he usually wanders out on his own. you can try shooing him away, though. Or luring him out with food."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka doesn't seem to be taking it well and is trying to heard him towards the neck of her outfit
<Hatsumi> "Hm. Ferrets are always getting into any hole they can find, aren't they?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… what aobut Hyatt and Karasawa …"
<Hatsumi> ((brb))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, I have to be careful he doesn't get loose. He comes when you call him, though, so he doesn't usually get lost."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka blushes a bit more 1"ah I think he's likcing me…."
11<@Thoon> He climbs out of the sleeve, though on the inside of the shirt at around the upper arm area, and is quite ticklish a feeling as he's still moving around now across Shizu's chest.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww…."
06* Saya_Koizumi frowns. "I'm…not sure how to explain that. There were some other girls with us when all this started. They're like us too, but some really bad stuff happened. I hope they're all right…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I hope so …too"6 she's trying a little more forcefully, but not in a harmful way, guide the blood sucker up
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "… maybe we should bring them food later?"
<Hatsumi> "Ah… was one of them the one you said looked like me?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah. Yumi-chan looked similar. She was kind of bloodthirsty, though. And, maybe we should, Shizu-chan."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah… she seemed… um a bit different before hand"
<Hatsumi> "Hm?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um she beat up people on the campus and was … um just violent?"
<Hatsumi> "That was before?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka thinks for a second 1"Maybe not the beating people up but she had the reputation…"
06* Saya_Koizumi clicks her tongue a few times and calls Yuuno's name, to try and get him out.
11<@Thoon> Yumi may be fairly well known, assuming that any circles crossed over. A bit of a drug dealer and a thug. Not seen as a nice person at all. There's also the very recent event with getting into a fight about a week ago with the girl who was found dead later that day.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( the cancer killing animu has finished downloading ;_; ))
<Hatsumi> "So when you say bloodthirsty… does that mean she was responsible for that… that death?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "… um Koizumi?"
11<@Thoon> Yuuno pokes his head out the neck of her shirt from his quickly made bed between Shizu's breasts.
06* Hatsumi murmurs, "Oh, so cute."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka attempts to grab him by the back of his neck
06* Saya_Koizumi makes another attempt at coaxing Yuuno out of Shizuka's clothes. "Well…to be honest, yes. But, don't tell anyone, ok? And, I mean she wanted to drink blood."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "But you don't have that.. um urge right?"
<Hatsumi> "I see…"
06* Hatsumi shakes her head.
<Hatsumi> "I'd never even thought of it."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Karasawa sort of helped…make it go away…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww doe she do this alot?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( er does ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((You referring to the ferret, or something else?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( herp does he ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( yeah the ferret ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah. I don't know why, but he likes to do that if he gets the chance."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwwww…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "He must like you."
11<@Thoon> He looks quite happy to stay where he is, now, but is easily removed should someone want to play with him.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I wish he would express it some other way"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'll get him, then."
06* Saya_Koizumi walks over to pick Yuuno up from his comfrotable little place, though this probably isn't going to make Shizuka feel any better until it's done with.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka blushes a bit 1"Um thanks…"
06* Saya_Koizumi cuddles with Yuuno and pets him a bit.
11<@Thoon> Yuuno cuddles up to Saya nicely.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um so… Should we plan to talk to Touru-san about the … Wait what are we going to do about the other piece? It's still at Hyatt's room"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww what if they went to get it…"
<Hatsumi> "If who went to get it? Hyatt is… not there?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "We could go look for it. If they took it, we'll have to take it back ,but I took a couple from the lab, remember? Those are at home, so they should be safe."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um I don't know…. what if these things need eachother or or we can get more information by putting them togehter! Oh we really shoudl get it!"
<Hatsumi> "That does sound sensible."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww do we have time to get over there tonight?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Maybe we could say she wanted us to pick up something"
<Hatsumi> "Where does Hyatt-san stay?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I still have a picture of the first one we found, so we can kind of try from that. And, you took a rubbing of it, right, Shizu-chan?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "It was a really fancy place…"
11<@Thoon> It'd be a pretty quick trip, considering Yumi made the trip from home to school nearly every day and all. Saya's not far either.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah but maybe I missed something.."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "…maybe we could bring your roommate?"
<Hatsumi> "Roommate?"
06* Hatsumi looks at Saya.
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'm not sure if she's around. But…she doesn't know about any of this, I don't think."
11<@Thoon> Eroly would totally force Saya to have her number, and probably come on request if asked.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah… you're right but she does know how to get by locks right?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I think so. I could call her."
<Hatsumi> "Eh? We're breaking in?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I think we could talk our way trhough ,but…just in case?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess it's a back up.. maybe"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Well it couldn't hurt to try"
06* Saya_Koizumi calls Eroly up. At least it wasn't her idea.
<Hatsumi> "What kind of place did you say it was?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> " Um it's not to far by car it's <insert fancy hotel/residental name here>"
11<@Thoon> The phone is quickly answered "Hey Saya-chan, what's up?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( hmm could I possibly make some toast if we're going to go on with this for another 45? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Don't see why not.))
11<@Thoon> ((Fine by me))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hey, Ecchin~ We're hanging out, and wondered if you wanted to join us for a while."
11<@Thoon> "Sure! Where are you at? I'll head over now."
<Hatsumi> "Ah, I should change first."
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'm in my dorm room. We'll get going in a little while, so you can stop by."
<Hatsumi> "I'll be right back, then."
06* Hatsumi picks up her kit to take back with her.
<Hatsumi> ((Come to think of it, I'd probably feel better with food.))
11<@Thoon> ((Hopefully. If you feel too bad, just say. Already feel a tad guilty for the game full stop~))
11<@Thoon> "I'll be right over, see you in a minute~" and she hangs up.
06* Saya_Koizumi closes her cell phone. "Well, Ecchin will be here soon."
<Hatsumi> (( Oh, I want to keep playing. Being sick is horribly boring. ))
11<@Thoon> ((Understandable.))
06* Hatsumi goes off to change into her own clothing before some new person sees her wearing her kouhai's clothes.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((back ))
06* Saya_Koizumi looks around for a place to hide that tablet fragment. "We better hide that rock somewhere, before she gets here."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um…"6 she looks around 1" under the bed?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "No, she'd find it there."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Why would she look there?"
06* Saya_Koizumi grabs it and puts it on the top shelf inside her closet, making a bit of room around other fogotten things. "That should do for now."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Because I keep my pron there."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "eh?"
06* Hatsumi returns shortly, in casual wear. It's still the weekend, after all.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh…nothing. Sh'ed know to check there for hidden stuff."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((wonderful timing~))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka tries to force a laugh 1"Um… In with your costume things?"
<Hatsumi> "Hm? What's in the closet?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I hid that fragment of a tablet or whatever in there."
<Hatsumi> "Ah, alright."
11<@Thoon> While talking about this, there's a sudden knocking at the door "Saya-chan~ You in there?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I am. Come on in."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah she's quick!"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( this is a horrible idea but it's an idea~ ))
11<@Thoon> Ecchin opens up the door, skipping in. "Hey. Oh, hey there Tsukioka-san, and… another new friend?"
<Hatsumi> ((brb, kettle's on))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( ok ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um hello Eroly-san"
07<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( open up npc page to remeber her name recieve this http://everydaymagicalgirls.wikidot.com/local--files/tager-chan-npcs/moemoe.gif :3c ))
11<@Thoon> "So, what's the plan? More shopping at Tsukioka-san's fetish shops?"
<Hatsumi> "Hello, Eroly-san." This isn't a student that Hatsumi knows.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um this is Tanaka-san"
<Hatsumi> "Hm? What shops?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww they made me…"
11<@Thoon> "Hey there, Tanaka-san." Ecchin happily says with a small bow.
<Saya_Koizumi> "No, we're going to visit a friend's house. Although Shizu-chan does need to buy a new phone."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( I hope I got the last name right ))
06* Hatsumi returns the bow properly.
<Hatsumi> (( You did. My character page is up, too. ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( yeah just not sure if you did last first or first last~))
11<@Thoon> "Oh? Well alright. Hmm, I think I know a website that sells weird phones she might like…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Weird phones?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe we should just get going?"
<Hatsumi> "Sure."
11<@Thoon> "Specially shaped ones that have strong vibrate settings an- Oh, sure."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems a bit confused 1"ah yeah lets go"
<Hatsumi> "Weirdly shaped?"
06* Saya_Koizumi leads the way to Yumi's apartment building.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( skip to lobby? ))
<Hatsumi> (( y ))
11<@Thoon> (( One fairly unmolested trip later ))
11<@Thoon> The apartment building's as fancy and clean as ever.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( "uwww quit that eroly ;_;"))
06* Saya_Koizumi walks over to the front desk. "Hello, we're friends of Yumi Hyatt, and need to get into her room."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka to saya and hatsumi 1"Umm… I guess we act like she's here and see if they let us up there
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 persuade?
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, persuade?: 14 [3d10=2,3,9]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( Saya's so direct~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((15. and yep~))
11<@Thoon> "We could probably just have snu-" "Is she expecting you?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Umm yeah"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yes, she is."
11<@Thoon> "Alright, go up. I'm not sure if she's there though, I've not seen her come or go while I was here for a couple days now."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Alright."
06* Saya_Koizumi heads on up. That was easy~ Unless the door's locked.
06* Hatsumi gives a bow before following the others up.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka bows and continues with the rest
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks at the door before trying the handle, it can't be this easy can it?
11<@Thoon> It sadly isn't. The door is locked. No responses come from inside with the noise, however.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's locked, isn't it?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I wonder if she hid a key under the welcome mat."
<Hatsumi> "That would certainly be convenient… Where is she now, in any case?"
11<@Thoon> "We're gonna hang out here, so she should be here, right?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems a little bothered by that question 1"Not sure… we were suppose to meet her here, this is strange…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "She should be, but if she isn't…hm…maybe I can get someone downstairs to let us borrow a key."
06* Saya_Koizumi checks under the door mat, just in case. And in any nearby flower pots or other places a key might be hidden.
<Hatsumi> "Would they give us a key?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Maybe?"
<Hatsumi> "I mean, that seems like a strange thing to request…"
11<@Thoon> "Probably not. I guess I could give it a try."
<Saya_Koizumi> "That might work, Ecchin. And I'd just say that she isn't answering the door and I'm worried. I think it'd work."
<Hatsumi> "You won't break anything this way, will you?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah that might work. Maybe say she's been held up in the room or something?"
11<@Thoon> "With a good lie like that we could just kick it down, but~" and she's already on her knees in front of the door, pulls out something from under her skirt and starts dicking with the lock
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "um… where did you pull those from…"
11<@Thoon> "Nowhere~" and the door opens up.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems confused 1"um it worked at least"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, that's good."
06* Saya_Koizumi pokes her head in. "Um, Yumi-chan, you there?" She looks around before entering.
06* Hatsumi follows close behind Saya.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks confused for a second before getting the point 1"Ah Hyatt?"6 and follows the crew in
11<@Thoon> She quickly jumps up again, slipping whatever she took back where it came from. "So, who are we looking for?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "A friend of ours. She kind of disappeared a while ago."
11<@Thoon> The apartment seems empty. The place is in nice, clean order as you saw it (Well, even nicer. You saw it kind of ruined, right?) but completely silent.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Hyatt, tall umm busty.."6 a few other things
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((er mumbles a few other htings))
<Hatsumi> "Well, she doesn't appear to be here."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm… Well ,let's go look for her to be safe."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka heads to the living room 1"Maybe she… left a note?"
06* Saya_Koizumi starts looking around the apartment, including in places a person probably isn't. At least the place doesn't seem ransacked.
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 observation
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, observation: 16 [3d10=8,2,6]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10 for pointless obsurb~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for pointless obsurb~: 9 [2d10=5,4]
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 DP
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, DP: 13 [2d10=4,9]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((16))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 18 here for living room pointless search~))
11<@Thoon> "Oh, Her! …Wait, are you still looking for her after the other day?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep."
<Hatsumi> 2d10 may as well join in~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, may as well join in~: 7 [2d10=5,2]
<Hatsumi> ((12))
11<@Thoon> The house seems very empty. There's no sign of the fragment, nor of any people that could have been here for days. There's actually a thin layer of dust building up on some surfaces…
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah… sorry to bring you into this…"
11<@Thoon> "Its been like three days, right? I don't think she's here…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah…seems like the place is abandoned."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah … Um did she take her clothing?"6 goes to the bedroom She said it was under a board or something? More focused search
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10: 12 [2d10=10,2]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 19 ))
<Hatsumi> ((Sorry, I've hit my limit. Can't keep my head up.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((This is a decent enough place to stop, I suppose?))
11<@Thoon> You don't find the tablet under there, but you do see lots of clothes. One seems a bit oddly torn.
11<@Thoon> ((That it can be.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( Yep, either we find something and shizu sneaks it out or school next session ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka pulls it out to check it
<Hatsumi> (( Hopefully I'll be able to keep my head on straight next game. ))
11<@Thoon> ((Just a sec more, then, shouldn't inspire much we can't do next week~))
<Hatsumi> "What's that, Tsukioka-san?"
11<@Thoon> The shirt comes out. It's pretty familer as what she was wearing on the day you went out to get the translation. Its also torn almost right in half, and a few holes in it that could be seen as claw marks.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… it's some torn up clothing"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10 for occult~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for occult~: 7 [2d10=6,1]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( :3c ))
11<@Thoon> Torn apart by the claws of the elder things
11<@Thoon> ((So, wrap up?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. nothign to discuss right now…"6 she goes through whatever pockets it has
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((yeah I suppose~))
<Hatsumi> "If it's not here, then…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((well that's it for me~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Fine by me, too.))
<Hatsumi> "Saya-chan?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm?"
<Hatsumi> "Oh, nothing. I just felt like saying your name."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( well call it?))
<Hatsumi> (( I'm satisfied. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh. I wonder what must've happened to her. That shirt…uh…"

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License