Tager Chan Log 10

11<Thoon> The first generation of tagers were caught in an accident at the school, though it didn't cause major desctruction and was hidden well enough. After some shenanigans the next day, the kind of bad kid of the group wound up killing another classmate on the roof. Another called in a favor and had the body relocated so no one would get in trouble.
<Vega7285> Saya's kind of weird. Idolizes magical girls with blatant joke/parody names like "Picoha". Is convinced she is one. <s>Raging Heart</s> Nightmare tager. Had some vague sick moe thing going on ,but that withered and died and/or Shizuka stole designated moeblob role. De-facto leader, or something.
<Vega7285> Is convinced nothing bad can happen to her, because she's the heroine. also impulsive and likely to go with the first bad idea she gets. Risky combination.
11<Thoon> Not long after that, the girls managed to find out some information about an object they found when their thing happened. Trying to follow up more on that, they found a couple NPCs, one some strange and scary guy. One of the girls foolishly tried to get his number and later call him. She then went missing.
11<Thoon> Then looking into that, they managed to find her in a lab they were after, as well as a couple more bits of the rock. They then had a rough escape involving their first real combat which left the two now NPC girls partially mindraped or something. You'll need to see.

11<@Thoon> Its the new day after the old hags Saya and Shizu escaped from the lab. Enyo volenteered to stay behind and look after Yumi when they woke up. If they were checked on the next day, neither were there, but there was no sign of a strugle. Neither answered any other forms of communication either if attempted. For the other girls, its a relativly quiet sunday, and a nice day to enjoy the park.
06* Saya_Koizumi gives Shizuka a call.
06* Hatsumi doesn't have anything particular to do on sundays. Homework… monday's work was done on friday. Clubs wouldn't be meeting, even if she had one she had to go to. One might as well take the day off, then. Maybe a stroll would be good for her health.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( >shizuka a call< ;_; ))
11<@Thoon> ((Home phone, I hope~))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka knocks on a saya's dorm door
11<@Thoon> ((For uh, reference, Shizu lost her mobile to a small potential big-bad the other day.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Oh yeah.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( shizu probibly didn't relize for a while, hence this idea~))
06* Saya_Koizumi opens the door, still on her own cell phone. And hangs up when she sees who it is. "Shizu-chan~? I was jsut going to call you."
<Saya_Koizumi> ((also, Saya would probably be at home and not the dorm speaking of details, but no way am I going to play tag like that.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah… About that actually… I sorta lost my PDA yesterday and was thinking um you could help me pick out a new one?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( oh yeah weekend but either way shizu would know where to go ))
11<@Thoon> The enviroment at the park is quite nice. The recent revamps to the neighbourhood that included the school show here, and while its just the artifical light, it's a very pleasent day for such activities. Though there is a lot less people then expected, only a few scattered groups of families and other people having walks.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, sure. I wanted to talk to you about something anyway. See, I know where anothe of those tablets is~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Eh really!?"6 seems to be excited over this
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah. I overheard some people talking about one in the park. i think they said they were going to get it tonight, so we'd better hurry."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Then we better hurry!"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka seems to have forgoten her current problem with electronics
06* Hatsumi wanders aimlessly.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Okay~ We can go get your stuff too, maybe."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uww I wonder what left those things around… maybe it was Gnophkehs…"
06* Saya_Koizumi gets a backpack and a few things, and then is out the door. "What're those?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Umm weird starfish like things.. I think.."
06* Maria_Rodgrigues walks the around the park, looking for an easy mark.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Anyways which park was this?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka is ready to follow the dubious lead saya has
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh. I don't know."
<Saya_Koizumi> "I guess whatever you normally think of as the park?"
11<@Thoon> It's a fair assumption they meant the closest one, there's probably other people to handle the other side of the city~
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Hmmm I guess it woudl have to be the one by the school?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I guess. Worth a shot. So, let's go hunting for easter eggs~"
06* Saya_Koizumi drags Shizuka off for the park.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka now seems a bit suspecious but goes along with it
06* Hatsumi glances at her wristwatch.
11<@Thoon> Maria, meanwhile looking around. Its oddly sparse to you. There should be more people at a time like this not many people seem like they'd be safe targets, you'd be obvious, though you do spot someone familar looking going for a walk alone, they look distracted…
06* Maria_Rodgrigues goes to greet the person she recognizes.
11<@Thoon> The hags have a short, quick trip. Heading from the middle classish residential area of Saya's home, they notice the roads are blocked off at a couple points for repairs, not completely sealing the park off but reducing traffic immensly. Being on foot makes getting past easy.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Why don't they ever do that late at night, anyway?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… This is a bit weird, maybe your right!"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((er you're ))
06* Hatsumi murmurs, "Was the park always this empty on the weekends?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks around but what would she look for ancient tablets 1"hmm… where should we be looking?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I don't know. Can't you like, all magical sense or something?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "It doesn't quite work that way…"
06* Saya_Koizumi starts wandering aimlessly in the park and looking around, skippng along and otherwise enjoying herself, in the meantime. Not exactly looking very hard.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh? Awww, man, that's no fun."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9 for observation as well why not
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for observation as well why not: 19 [2d10=5,5]
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 casual search
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( heh 19 ))
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, casual search: 11 [3d10=3,7,1]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((14))
<Hatsumi> ((What class is Maria in?))
06* Maria_Rodgrigues grabs a half-eaten sandwich out of a trash can after making sure no one is watching.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( thought the assumption was everyone in same class/grade level at least ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((That or near enough to it.))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( Could be any of them, really. The foreign exchange could knock me a level up or down, probably. ))
11<@Thoon> In your aimless wandering, you do come to roughly the same area as both Maria and Hatsumi, though you don't have any idea where to begin, Shizu however, once there, you do notice someone wandering off, wearing what looks like a uniform like the people in the lab.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "uh…saya?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm?"
06* Saya_Koizumi looks up from trying to get a squirrel to inch closer to her.
11<@Thoon> ((No age was listed, so I'm guessing roughly the same. Hatsumi is 15 and the oujo type, so she could be also in the same class or a year older.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Does that look like someone from that place?"6 she tires to point out the person
11<@Thoon> ((But of course, money, genius, favor, whoring or stupidity may knock people up or down classes as desired. Shouldn't be too inconvenient either way as long as you're close))
11<@Thoon> The person Shizu's pointed out is just leaving sight over a small hill now.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((We're all in the same school at least, so it's jsut an issue of going up and down floors to bug one-another during lunch.))
<Saya_Koizumi> "It kind of does. Should we follow them?"
<Maria_Rodgrigues> ((Intended age was 16ish, we'll say I'm in Hatsumi's class for convenience.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… They would be after it right?"6 tries to observe the person more for the general 'feeling' she got from Yamada
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( oh yeah how much damage should have shizu regenerated? ))
<Hatsumi> (( We're assumed to know each other even though us new pair don't know about the tager business, then? ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( yeah ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( er on the new pair doesn't know about tager business at lesat, saya might possibly know the two ))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( Sure. ))
03* Vega7285 (~PI.EDF1F9B1.C3714B27.E65164D5|5827agev#PI.EDF1F9B1.C3714B27.E65164D5|5827agev) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Vega7285> ((Yeah, we could know each-other in general. Also, sorry, internet hiccup.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> conetion problems? ))
03* Vega7285 is now known as Koizumi_Saya
<Koizumi_Saya> ((I miss anything?))
<Koizumi_Saya> "Yeah, they probably would be." Saya answers, and starts following them to see where they're going.
04* Saya_Koizumi (~PI.EDF1F9B1.C3714B27.E65164D5|5827agev#PI.EDF1F9B1.C3714B27.E65164D5|5827agev) Quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
03* Orrin|Elsewhere (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9 for derp forgot to roll that anouncment
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for derp forgot to roll that anouncment: 26 [2d10=9,8]
06* Hatsumi spots the distinctive (yet natural) coloration of a certain underclassman at a short distance. She changes course to approach Saya at a leisurely pace, growing more curious when she sees her heading away.
11<@Thoon> ((Nothing major. And yeah, knowing each other could be good. No need for eing best friends, but. Plenty of time for that later. No knowledge of tager stuff. As for Shizu…))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( … I shouldn't spend drama on that but I sure want to ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 18 for 'dhonoid or not!" show ))
11<@Thoon> The person does indeed start to develop a sinking feeling. It must take time to kick in, but they seem odd. They're not paying any attention to you however, and on following them, you see them pull out a very fancy and expensive phone.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwwww……"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "saya…"6 she wimpers a bit 1"It's… it feels like Yamada or those two office ladies"
<Koizumi_Saya> "Hm? Something wrong, Shizu-chan? Oh."
11<@Thoon> The same scary lady as from the speaker yesterday: "My area's secure. Begin." and the air around you starts to spark and electrify.
<Koizumi_Saya> "This probably isn't good…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwwww…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um maybe we should just go…"6 she looks at saya 1"…maybe not…"
06* Koizumi_Saya looks around. "What do we do?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um… watch?"
11<@Thoon> Suddenly for all four of the girls, colours and sparks of electricity start to generate, but it only takes a second before something pulses all around you, like the effects of an explosion with no destruction or cause.
<Koizumi_Saya> "Wha? Shizu-chan, what's going on?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I.. I don't know!"
11<@Thoon> ((Now, I can handle giving the two new girls their tagers in either private with some attempt at detail quickly, or just here but a bit more breif, depending on everyone's desires.))
06* Hatsumi is still following, but has only started to catch up. Now, she stops. "Hrm—what?" Panic threatens when the strangeness doesn't abate.
<Koizumi_Saya> ((Go for the detail, that stuff's cool.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( Go for detail~, also you need to post more logs~ ))
<Hatsumi> (( Yeah. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( in fact I'll do dishes quick and get some pie ))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( I'm good however. ))
11<@Thoon> Alright. For the two tager hags, the feeling doesn't seem as focused as last, merely making your skin crawl and causing no mental threat, but the strange feeling of sensing a Dhohanoid, or each other when both transformed flashes all around you, for the others, the sudden blaze of light and electricity seems to overpower you, and you're both thrown backwards, only you don't colide into anything.
11<@Thoon> You seem to wake up in a black, empty world, when…

11<Thoon> Strands of white web like structures shoot out of the black around you, almost instantly wrapping themselves around you, suspending your arms and legs into the air. Unable to turn around, you suddenly feel something heavy and clawed seemingly standing on your back, but somehow not impaling you with its points.
06* Maria_Rodgrigues screams and struggles against the bonds.
11<Thoon> A cruel sounding voice that seems almost gleeful accompanies the feeling of yet another claw, and some sort of furry thing attached to it rubbing down the side of your cheek. "Afraid something has caught you, little host? Afraid of what it'll do to you?"
<Maria_Rodgrigues> "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"
11<Thoon> "Maybe I'm one of the bad men after you." it says, as if it knows something. "What would it matter to you, what could you do about it?"
06* Maria_Rodgrigues tries to bite at the appendage stroking her face.
11<Thoon> You manage to grab it in your teeth, but it vanishes as you bite down. Then the webs suddenly tighten themselves around you, and begin to pull towards the oblivion around you, like its trying to rip you apart. "So you can fight back, but a lot of good that'll do, weak as you are now."
06* Maria_Rodgrigues takes a deep breath and calms herself.
<Maria_Rodgrigues> "You win. What do you want?"
11<Thoon> "You're weak, vulnerable and afraid, would you like a chance to protect yourself against the things out to get you?"
<Maria_Rodgrigues> "You're…offering me something? You have a strange fucking way of expressing generosity. What do you want in return?"
11<Thoon> "I just want you to know the feeling of what's really out there, the threats it has for you. I don't want much, nothing you have to do at any rate, beyond allow yourself to use me. Together, we can be safe from anything that would threaten you."
<Maria_Rodgrigues> "Okay. Anything to get out of…whatever this is. You have a deal."
11<Thoon> "This isn't that threat, the real threats for you are coming." and the webbing releases itself around you, letting you go, wherein you safely land, still in the nothingness, but some strange, spikey, whiteish orb is in front of you. "Take me, and you'll have a chance. You'll live through many things you'll wish have killed you."
<Maria_Rodgrigues> "So, I guess I'm supposed to take this?"
06* Maria_Rodgrigues hesitantly grabs the orb.
11<Thoon> The orb bursts out, needle like claws suddenly shoot into you, webbing wraps around you, it tears you open, climbing in the ruins, and pulls you back together, and you feel it all, but without any of the pain, in fact you feel stronger, better then you ever have, but before you can get a grip on yourself and the new feeling, you start to wake up

11<Thoon> Sudden flaps of slick blackness gather around the edges of your vision, surrounding you. Some sort of monsterous roar echos past you, barely able to be heard, then a more sinister and inhuman sounding voice becomes clear: "What an interesting little host, you may be…"
06* Hatsumi takes a moment to let her nature reassert itself. She will not be scared. Even if this is nightmarishly unimaginable. "Excuse me?"
06* Hatsumi looks around for the voice, unable to regain her sense of direction.
11<Thoon> The liquid like fleshy surroundings clearly quivers, as some unknown source of light reveals its shaking gloss, if its afraid or excited, you're not too sure. "False bravery. Is that the only way you can defend yourself?"
<Hatsumi> "I'm not concerned for myself." Sachiko, though…
11<Thoon> "Putting on a show just for another. You can't defend yourself so well alone like this, can you?"
<Hatsumi> "What does it matter? What good would it do to save myself if I can't protect the ones I care for?" Why am I defending myself by saying this? My mind must be going, in this place.
11<Thoon> "Why do you need to protect others? They're weak enough to not defend themselves. If you can't even defend yourself, what would you even try to do for people you care for?"
<Hatsumi> "That's why I need to." Great, argue with the horrible monster. "And of course I can't protect them if I can't save myself. Is that what you wanted me to admit?" Irritated at having to. Irritation is easier to handle than fear.
11<Thoon> "And what would you do if you could?" it now asks, almost plainly, still quite inhuman, frightening and overbearing, but as if it earnestly was asking a question.
<Hatsumi> "If I could save myself? I would. And my… those I love. And the ones who hurt them, I'd repay a thousand times." Venomous malice fills her voice as the situation suddenly, illogically, seems plausible.
11<Thoon> "Like that time? You didn't do much good then, a thousand times nothing is still nothing. You'd have to make sure you did a proper job… If you want, I can help with that."
<Hatsumi> She stiffens. "…I know, I failed." Then, "I think… I have an idea what you mean. If so… then I accept."
11<Thoon> The blackish masses around you suddenly pull themselves into a blackish orb in front of you, easily within reach. "Then take me, let us become one. Though remember, if you do this, you'll suffer immensly, but I doubt you'll ever regret it."
<Hatsumi> "I told you before, didn't I? I don't mind if I suffer." She reaches out without hesitation, placing her hand on the orb.
11<Thoon> The orb explodes as you do, the mass seeming to tear you open and almost climb inside of you, you feel it all, but no real pain, somehow, and start to wake up.

<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww…. I feel a bit sick.."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks around for saya 1"koizumi you alright?"
<Koizumi_Saya> "I-I'm ok…"
<Koizumi_Saya> ((I also suspect we aren't in a black void.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( yeah the old hags 0 ;_; were just thrown back )
<Hatsumi> (( It's funny because you're younger. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( I know ;_; ))
11<@Thoon> ((Hm. Fun subversion. The new cast are actually older upperclassmen, not loli-fanbase appeal.))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((Shizuka's the loli fanbase appeal ,wahtever her player claims about her chest.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( well it does work sometimes http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=738079 ))
<Hatsumi> (( Don't discount the hammerloli. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((She's lolier then the rest for the most part~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( I still need to do a's )0
<Koizumi_Saya> ((Hammerloli is awesome. And stays loli in the third season. because she's not a human being.))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks around for the moster lady
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((also >Shizuka's the loli fanbase appeal ,wahtever her player claims about her chest.< ;_; ))
09<Koizumi_Saya> ((I'm going out on a limb to say we shouldn't expect much while Thoon's busy.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( yeah ))
11<@Thoon> ((yup. I'm almost done though~))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((Cool, cool.))
11<@Thoon> And the two girls pull themselves up off the ground with little effort. Whatever causes this strange explosion now settling down, while it was only an instant, they both feel fully rested.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… that felt oddly familar…"
11<@Thoon> ((Speaking of, for Shizu's regen, she'd of likely full healed from the night. It was only a light wounds level damage, right?))
<Koizumi_Saya> "I guess…what happened?"
06* Koizumi_Saya looks around.
<Hatsumi> "Oh my."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( yeah ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( I relized tager form regens at tager speed, even teh extra 3 damage form the little throw ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Where did she go?"
11<@Thoon> Looking around, the woman seems to have vanished in the sudden explison. But you do notice the two new girls, getting up off the ground.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 2d10+9: 25 [2d10=9,7]
<Hatsumi> (( Were you injured in human form? ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( Yeah it should have healed up enough it was jsut 3 damge ))
06* Hatsumi looks around, somewhat confused, before spotting Saya again.
11<@Thoon> ((Actually, that would have probably been the longest lasting. Damage taken as a human stays and regens at human rate, but a nights sleep would overpower that.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( Yeah ))
06* Maria_Rodgrigues dusts herself off and starts rubbing her temples.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah! … Um… you two alright?"
11<@Thoon> ((the needles that genuinely threatened your life? 2 mintues. Tops.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( clothed not clotehd? ))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> "That was easily the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( or should I say bloomers not bloomers~? ))
06* Koizumi_Saya heads voer to the others. "You ok?"
11<@Thoon> Clothed. They didn't transform yet, unlike when you did it~
06* Hatsumi does not wear bloomers on Sundays.
<Hatsumi> (( What time is it? ))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> "I guess."
06* Maria_Rodgrigues stretches up and pops her back.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks around for the lab lady
<Hatsumi> "Ah, Koizumi-san. Good evening. Were you also taking a walk?"
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( You said you were PST, right? If so, about 8:20 ))
<Koizumi_Saya> "That's good. Uh…yeah, I was. something like that."
<Koizumi_Saya> ((If you mean in-game? Uh…no clue.))
11<@Thoon> Its still late afternoon. Its in fact only seconds after that explosion. Whatever happened, it was near instantly.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( and no damgae from it?))
<Hatsumi> "Oh, that's right. You were following a person who just disappeared."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Huh? You saw that?"
11<@Thoon> None. The only sign that anything did happen is the fact that leaves on all the trees and loose garbage is scattering randomly, like for a few seconds a tornado was here.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka is not good at this
<Koizumi_Saya> "Yeah, we were. I thought I knew them."
06* Koizumi_Saya looks a bit green around the gills, but otherwise seems unbothered by the blast, or whatever it was.
<Hatsumi> "Not a mutual acquaintance, I take it."
<Koizumi_Saya> "Not really, no."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah… It's um someone we met once just need to uh… talk to her?"
<Hatsumi> "I won't pry, thenbut might you know anything about what happened when that person disappeared?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Huh?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( also dead girl did appear a few days later ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((unless you're talking about yumi for drugs and such~))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((I think she means the person in the park ,Scribs.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( oh my bad, huh still stands ))
<Hatsumi> (( Yep. ))
<Koizumi_Saya> "No. Not at all."
11<@Thoon> Suddenly, your conversations cut off by the sound of a furrious roar of something pissed off, from the direction of where the woman disappeared to, over the hilly area but very, very close.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Eh?!"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks at saya 1"um?"
06* Maria_Rodgrigues picks up the nearest rock.
<Koizumi_Saya> "Let's go," Saya says to shizuka, and heads toward the source of the sound, rather than away from it.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "ah wait.."6 shizu keeps up
06* Hatsumi murmurs, "You're still here, aren't you?"
06* Hatsumi follows after them, unhurried.
11<@Thoon> The two of you watch what seems to be a coward and a sick little girl head off for danger alone. No voice responds, but a certain indescribable feeling still rings in both of you, you're so much stronger feeling, and refreshed, but slightly different and not entirely natural.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "uwww…"
06* Maria_Rodgrigues jogs to catch up.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "If.. it's like yesterday should we really do it?"6 she tries to keep between saya nad her
<Koizumi_Saya> "Yeah."
<Maria_Rodgrigues> "You two know more than you're saying."
<Koizumi_Saya> "What's that supposed to mean?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… alright but…"6 she looks at saya and decides to just leave it at that "We did make it last time though…. ah?!"6 is suprised by maria coming up behind her
11<@Thoon> As you get over the ledge, you see what made the roar, a hiddious beast, sort of like a mammel, only with additional legs, massive claws are bursting out of each foot, and fangs line its mouth, atop its head is a large horn- wait, no, a chunk of the same tablet as you've been finding! Its carved symbols glow with faint colours of all sorts.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka stops seeing it 1"ah…"6 and looks at maria
06* Maria_Rodgrigues drops to the ground on her stomach.
<Koizumi_Saya> "Well…looks like we should do something…"
06* Maria_Rodgrigues whispers, "What the fuck is that?"
06* Koizumi_Saya glances around to see if there's anyone watching.
<Hatsumi> "In that case, let's."
11<@Thoon> Besides the new kids, the only people in sight seem to be a scared couple of young adults that also happened to be in the park, their focus is obviously taken by the monster though. It's also advancing on them, and unleashes another roar like the one that called you here.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks between maria and the moster and shifts, her form more disapears then changes
06* Koizumi_Saya does the whole magical girl routine, complete with ribbons of flesh wrapping around her body as she shifts forms.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( roll init or more~? ))
11<@Thoon> While Maria and Hatsumi's brains do fully realize what they're seeing, in a slight way, Shizuka's change is less frightening then this monster.
11<@Thoon> roll reflex, you too~
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10
11<@Thoon> 1d10+8
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 1d10: 9 [1d10=9]
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 1d10+8: 12 [1d10=4]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 17 ))
<Koizumi_Saya> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Koizumi_Saya, 1d10: 10 [1d10=10]
<Hatsumi> (( Should I say I get to change first, and roll tager reflex? Or do I have to use the human stat? ))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((18))
<Hatsumi> 1d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 1d10+9: 16 [1d10=7]
11<@Thoon> ((then it's Saya, Shizu, Gnoph'keh. If you're in human form, use the human stat, but if you transform now then its tager.))
<Hatsumi> (( Yah. Was writing so. ))
11<@Thoon> After a faint sinking feeling of fear, you feel something inside you stop and refuse to budge. A force that activly wants to fight back. Something telling you to get in there, if you let it do its thing, you'll not just survive, but win.
06* Maria_Rodgrigues throws all her willpower into to that feeling.
<Maria_Rodgrigues> 1d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Maria_Rodgrigues, 1d10+7: 14 [1d10=7]
06* Hatsumi doesn't quite vocalize her next question to that voice, "Can you fulfill your claims?" But she does say, "Now we'll see." And changes, her form replaced instantly, curled wings spreading.
11<@Thoon> ((Then its Saya, Shizu, Hatsumi, Maria, Gnoph-keh. Every solo monster I have a group fight in this system…))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( :3c ))
06* Maria_Rodgrigues lets out a primal scream as her body vanishes in a sickly green light, replaced by her towering chitinous new form.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka eyes up maria not sure what to make of her "Huh.. but.."
06* Koizumi_Saya starts with a way to get that monster's attention. She sends a sphere of energy arcing through the air, streaking right toward the monster's bulk.
<Koizumi_Saya> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Koizumi_Saya, 2d10: 6 [2d10=4,2]
<Koizumi_Saya> 2d10 DP
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Koizumi_Saya, DP: 9 [2d10=5,4]
<Koizumi_Saya> ((18))
11<@Thoon> 3d10
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 3d10: 15 [3d10=8,3,4]
11<@Thoon> 4 damage.
<Koizumi_Saya> 4d10 damage
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Koizumi_Saya, damage: 30 [4d10=6,10,4,10]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( :3c ))
11<@Thoon> 2d10 armor
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, armor: 14 [2d10=7,7]
<Koizumi_Saya> "Um…I really need to work on naming my attacks…"
11<@Thoon> The beast roars furriously, you've got its attention as it starts turning to you. The innocents <s>scream and flee in terror oh god monsters everywhere call the military</s> take their opportunity for freedom, you've saved them!
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks at saya unsure of that but fires off her own attacks!
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((takign 2 actions ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 1d10+7: 17 [1d10=10]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( :3c ))
<Koizumi_Saya> "Well, at least it's not going to eat those people now~"
11<@Thoon> 3d10
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 3d10: 8 [3d10=2,3,3]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( :3c ))
11<@Thoon> ((14 on dodge. Fff. 2 damage, poison))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 2d10: 9 [2d10=5,4]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((hmm can we DP thta~?))
11<@Thoon> ((Can't DP damage~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((aww 5 then~ ok one action after everyone else))
11<@Thoon> ((Can only DP anything poker works on. Except insanity/some fear))
<Hatsumi> (( My turn? ))
11<@Thoon> 4d10
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 4d10: 24 [4d10=2,5,10,7]
11<@Thoon> 2d10
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 2d10: 4 [2d10=1,3]
11<@Thoon> Yep~
11<@Thoon> The needles shoot into it, however it doesn't show any sign of slowing down.
<Hatsumi> (( 2 actions. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((remeber -2 on both ))
<Hatsumi> 3d10+8 Attack!
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, Attack!: 29 [3d10=9,5,7]
11<@Thoon> ((was that a shot or a melee attack?))
<Hatsumi> (( Shot. I assume I'm not next to it? ))
11<@Thoon> ((alright.))
11<@Thoon> 3d10
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 3d10: 14 [3d10=10,3,1]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((also what tager you took, any liberaties with form? Generally I go with it being more plant like for shizu, saya's a lot differnt then standard ))
<Hatsumi> (( I'll have to think about it. ))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((Yeah. I can toss up old art, which is in color, but no longer quite accurate.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( ok just type for now))
11<@Thoon> ((yeah, I don't mind a few alterations. So long as it doesn't affect stats. Once AE comes out with stat change edits, I'll be offering options for such, but I'm a fairly easy going DM about the small stuff like appearances.))
<Hatsumi> (( With a +3 damage weapon, that's…)
11<@Thoon> The monster manages to duck down from this shot, it's about to charge at one of you. Maria's turn.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( is it enjoy it's -2 actions~?))
06* Hatsumi fired off a barbed stinger from her foot. Huh, that's an odd thing to think about doing.
<Maria_Rodgrigues> ((2 actions, plus free action to extend extra legs. Jump on the guy and bite.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((Was talking about the moster~))
11<@Thoon> ((Manly.))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> Attack 3d10.
11<@Thoon> ((oh sorry, it saved from the poison~ It madeits tenacity roll, mentioned it didn't slow down~))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Maria_Rodgrigues, 3d10: 20 [3d10=7,7,6]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( ;_;))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( There we go ))
11<@Thoon> 3d10 dodge attempt
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, dodge attempt: 8 [3d10=1,2,5]
11<@Thoon> 5 damage.
11<@Thoon> 4d10 resisting posion
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, resisting posion: 35 [4d10=9,10,9,7]
11<@Thoon> 2d10 armor
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, armor: 11 [2d10=2,9]
11<@Thoon> Er, sorry, 5 dice worth of damage, sorry. Hm, how familiar are you guys with the system this game uses?
<Hatsumi> (( I think I have a handle on it. ))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( Sorry, got distracted. ))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> 5d10 dp
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Maria_Rodgrigues, dp: 33 [5d10=3,10,10,4,6]
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( Shiiiiiit. ))
11<@Thoon> ((That's alright. Just figured I should explain little verbal shortcuts I say, tend to just go "X damage" instead of "X dice of damage, please"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((delicous 30 damage))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((It can also help, as one gets the hang of things, to report the reuslts of a roll, what with the pokerdice.))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( I personally love pokerdice. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( It's highly random ))
<Hatsumi> (( The distribution is interesting but I wouldn't call it highly random. ))
<Orrin|Elsewhere> ((and amusing to watch the statistically inclined curse it. re-lurking))
11<@Thoon> The bite tears into the monster and it starts to slow down. While it doesn't actually take hold, it starts to stumble. Its still able to fight, however, and does so as it attempts to take a bite out of Saya.
<Hatsumi> (( So, you can move as part of an attack? ))
11<@Thoon> 4d10 It can at least bite decently
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, It can at least bite decently: 30 [4d10=10,10,2,8]
<Koizumi_Saya> ((I think so, yeah, one can move pretty happily. Ohshit.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((very oh shit ))
<Koizumi_Saya> 4d10 best drama point this one a bit.
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Koizumi_Saya, best drama point this one a bit.: 19 [4d10=10,2,1,6]
11<@Thoon> ((A little movement is good. Oooh~))
<Koizumi_Saya> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Koizumi_Saya, 1d10: 2 [1d10=2]
<Koizumi_Saya> ((Seems avoidance was not to be. 19))
11<@Thoon> 5d10 damage, at least nightmares get good armor, right?
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( an age the girls will not live to ;_; ))
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, damage, at least nightmares get good armor, right?: 31 [5d10=4,6,10,7,4]
<Koizumi_Saya> 2d10 well, best any tager gets yeah.
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Koizumi_Saya, well, best any tager gets yeah.: 10 [2d10=6,4]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 2 armor right? also shit roll~))
06* Hatsumi would wince if she were physically capable of doing so at the moment.
<Koizumi_Saya> ((Eh, average on 2d10 is about 11. Conversely, I regenreate like a troll.))
11<@Thoon> It tries to pick Saya up, and while it doesn't entirely succeed, it does take a good bit of her sides off. Of course, now its her turn and she's in point blank range with it.
<Koizumi_Saya> ((actually, speaking of regenration, start of turn or end, or what?))
11<@Thoon> ((And you can make a regen roll now, even. I always forget about these, so its probably up to you guys, you get your round's of HP back on your turn.))
<Koizumi_Saya> 1d10 heal
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Koizumi_Saya, heal: 6 [1d10=6]
<Hatsumi> (( I think it's end? ))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((start, end, doesn't make a difference as long as we stick to a convention.))
06* Koizumi_Saya screams out in pain and fear, her flesh already knitting around the wound.
11<@Thoon> ((Would be like regen to be global, at the end of a full turn, or every person gets theres at the start of their round?))
<Hatsumi> (( Global sounds simpler. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( yeah
11<@Thoon> ((Harder for forgetful old me, but I need to be challenged~, its Saya's turn.))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((Whatever works, I'm good either way.))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((also ,didn't some of the guys have a second action, like Scribs?))
11<@Thoon> Oh
11<@Thoon> ((Right. Their turn. Its eben a while since I've seen second actions, sorry~))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((S'allright.))
<Hatsumi> (( Shizuka and I both took 2nds, yeah. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10+7 for second voly
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for second voly: 17 [1d10=10]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( :3c ))
11<@Thoon> ((Very sorry I forgot. Your turns.))
11<@Thoon> 3d10 poor old beast
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, poor old beast: 18 [3d10=6,7,5]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((damn))
<Hatsumi> (( Yar. ))
11<@Thoon> It throws itself back roaring in victory at the Saya giblets its managed to gain, the spine flies past the air in front of it. Would have been a great shot if it stayed still.
<Hatsumi> (( Imma charge it. Assumedly, we're quite close now. Also, fearless applies? ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "uww…"
11<@Thoon> ((charging into the maw of a monsterous beast? Hell yeah~))
<Hatsumi> 1d10+10 DP pending~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, DP pending~: 17 [1d10=7]
<Hatsumi> 1d10 Spending~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, Spending~: 9 [1d10=9]
<Hatsumi> (( Yeah, I'll see if a 19 makes it. ))
<Hatsumi> (( inb4 lolno. ))
11<@Thoon> 3d10 Well it is mod-wounded
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, Well it is mod-wounded: 10 [3d10=7,2,1]
11<@Thoon> Success! 4 dice
11<@Thoon> 2d10 armor
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, armor: 11 [2d10=9,2]
<Hatsumi> 4d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 4d10: 20 [4d10=1,5,8,6]
11<@Thoon> You pull a chunk off of its exposed underbelly, the thing roars in pain
06* Hatsumi 's old instincts are telling her to smash this thing. How dare it assault her classmate. Her new instincts are telling her to smash it harder. So she goes to do just that.
<Hatsumi> (( I think that was round end. ))
<Hatsumi> (( Was it? ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((belive so))
11<@Thoon> ((that it was. Saya?))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( Allright then. ))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( Two actions, spinnarets then bite. ))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> 1d10 spinnerets
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Maria_Rodgrigues, spinnerets: 2 [1d10=2]
11<@Thoon> ((Ah. dur.))
<Hatsumi> (( Wait, Maria taking two actions now confuses me. ))
11<@Thoon> 3d10 dodge
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, dodge: 12 [3d10=1,7,4]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( only have saya, shizu monster ))
11<@Thoon> ((YEah, she took two actions as well, remember?))
<Hatsumi> (( I remember that now, but that means she should have one left. ))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((Then why is she taking two actions AGAIN?))
11<@Thoon> ((One actionto bite it, the second to shoot it (from point blank)))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((Ok.))
<Hatsumi> (( Are we using that rule about firing into melee? ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( the one of you can't?))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( It's a horrible shot anyway. ))
11<@Thoon> ((if its approriate. Considering you're both on opposite sides from a massive monster, no risk here.))
<Hatsumi> (( You can, but it can hit anyone, is how it goes. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((ah ))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> 3d10 bite
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Maria_Rodgrigues, bite: 26 [3d10=10,10,6]
11<@Thoon> The monster's flailing around prevents the webbing from really settling on it
11<@Thoon> ((Eh? Can't bite. You did that first up, remember?))
<Hatsumi> (( Yes, that was the confusing bit we just had. ))
11<@Thoon> ((I think I get the confusion. Do you think we're on round 2 of the fight? We're on round 1.2. Now its 2.1, so Saya, Shizu, Hatsumi, MAria, monster))
<Hatsumi> (( This sounds correct. ))
<Hatsumi> (( My head is full of derp. Let's continue. ))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((The game is fairly annoying in the way it does actions sometimes. You don't do them all at once, you go through turn order, then anyone who did more than one action goes through again, THEN it restarts.))
11<@Thoon> ((should any of them take second actions afte that it'll be 2.2 and those people act If its three actions there's a 2.3, if one of you is actually a mech or native to pluto, 2.4. then its 3.1, all of you,etc))
<Hatsumi> (( It's smart, though. Otherwise multiactions are kinda silly-strong. ))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( Oh shit, allright. Sorry, being distracted every three minutes.))
11<@Thoon> ((I like the actions on paper. It's just confusing as all fuck to remember as a human.))
<Hatsumi> (( It's cool. I played Shadowrun. ))
06* Koizumi_Saya rushes the monster. It tried to EAT her, damn it. She lashes out with a clumsy attack that still has a lot of pwoer and very long, sharp claws behind it. ((two actions, this time. Also ,don't worry about confusion stuff, better to make the msitakes and elarn from them early))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((( also the fact you can cancle your action to do something if opertun comes up ))
<Koizumi_Saya> 4d10 whee, spending mroe drama points
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Koizumi_Saya, whee, spending mroe drama points: 24 [4d10=9,4,1,10]
<Hatsumi> (( That part is fun. I like how ROF forces you to use multiple weapons, too. ))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((17, the dice dislike me today.))
11<@Thoon> 3d10
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 3d10: 11 [3d10=4,4,3]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((love you more then it's owner~ ))
11<@Thoon> 4 dice~
11<@Thoon> 2d10 armor. There was an intimidating melee monster here. It's gone now.
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, armor. There was an intimidating melee monster here. It's gone now.: 13 [2d10=9,4]
<Koizumi_Saya> ((that total, or on top of the rest? Saya's got +3 from strenght in tager form~))
11<@Thoon> ((Ah right. Add that too.))
<Hatsumi> (( I find it funny that Saya is a "sickly girl" with 11 tenacity and 8 strength. That's bitchin'. ))
<Koizumi_Saya> 7d10 and this is what makes nightmares scary
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Koizumi_Saya, and this is what makes nightmares scary: 27 [7d10=4,2,4,9,6,1,1]
11<@Thoon> ((That's pathetic even for the average. Still puts the thing into serious though.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((symbote done wonders for her~))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((Well, the tenacity is because she's too stupid to jsut give up and die quietly to disease. The strength is more personal avoidance of having really low strength. Also +2 from the tager. and yes, that is pathetic damage on that many dice, but this is what makes Ctech fun.))
<Hatsumi> (( I've got 4 strength after bonus. >: ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((shizu has 3 ))
11<@Thoon> The monster screams out, as the two tagers underneath it respectivly fuck up its gut, its legs begin to buckle. Next.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((speaking of which shizu turn?))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka rushes it, she can't risk needling her freinds again?
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((2 actions ))
<Koizumi_Saya> "Maybe…we don't want to be standing here much longer."
<Hatsumi> "Are you alright, Koizumi-san?"
<Koizumi_Saya> "Huh? Yeah. I'll be ok."
<Hatsumi> "I'm glad to hear that. I'm sure we'll be done with this soon."
11<@Thoon> ((So, care to declare what them actions will be, useless coward?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( She's rushing it for melee))
<Hatsumi> (( So… roll? ))
11<@Thoon> ((Yeah, gonna roll~?)
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((I thought you had to take multiple actions for move actions?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 1d10+7: 10 [1d10=3]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((well it's shit anyways~))
11<@Thoon> ((It's close enough to charge. Its only significant range that demands movement actions, I'll say when they come up))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((ah ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((still 2 then ))
11<@Thoon> 3d10 +2
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, +2: 17 [3d10=3,9,5]
<Koizumi_Saya> ((I think there's a basic range a character cna move in a turn freely, but more than that requires spending actions just to get there.))
11<@Thoon> The monster is a bit too tall for the spot you expected to stab and your feirce leap at it falls short.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((well we all know where exp is going ))
11<@Thoon> ((Technically its only 'a couple steps' and I should be harsher with move actions, but I won't be for tagers. I want to encourage you guys jumping around and charging and ripping and tearing.))
<Hatsumi> (( 1 action. Back off a few yards and fire a shot. ))
<Hatsumi> 3d10+12
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 3d10+12: 26 [3d10=7,5,2]
<Hatsumi> Hmm
11<@Thoon> 3d10+2
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, 3d10+2: 20 [3d10=6,5,7]
<Hatsumi> 1d10 DP
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, DP: 4 [1d10=4]
<Hatsumi> (( Bah ))
11<@Thoon> ((Well, DP will help~))
<Hatsumi> (( Actually, I was also thinking of using DP offensively, but I have to do that before you roll ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((eh we alow you to put onto it))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((As far as I know, we're still on getting DP refreshes, so might as well spend 'em.))
11<@Thoon> ((My rule is, you can DP uptil the description comes up.))
<Hatsumi> (( So I can declare a DP to give it -1 dice? ))
11<@Thoon> ((Mostly relevent for uncocking critfailiures. I can be a quick typer when I want though so don't hesistate~))
<Hatsumi> (( If so, I do that. ))
11<@Thoon> ((Normally, that one does have to beat the dice roll, but I'll allow it here (as I wanna finish up~), letting it take off the last dice rolled. Don't expect it again however~))
<Hatsumi> (( 'k. So the result is 19 to 8? ))
11<@Thoon> 6 dice.
<Hatsumi> 6d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, 6d10: 28 [6d10=4,8,5,4,6,1]
11<@Thoon> 1d10 armor
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Thoon, armor: 3 [1d10=3]
11<@Thoon> The beast starts to fall down. Its barely hobbling. Time to finish it off, Maria.
06* Hatsumi gets her next barb ready, backs off, and lets go…
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( 1 action ))
06* Maria_Rodgrigues positions herself right at the base of the monster's neck and bites down.
<Maria_Rodgrigues> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Maria_Rodgrigues, 3d10: 27 [3d10=10,8,9]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((:3c))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((ooh~))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( FUCK YEAR ))
11<@Thoon> ((Beautiful. I won't even roll, feel free to describe whatever decapitations you want.))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( Decapitation would be weird for spider mandibles. ))
06* Koizumi_Saya quickly gets out from under the thing, becuase she doesn't want to get squished under its bulk.
<Koizumi_Saya> ((for fun, should i roll agiltiy to see if I actually do as much?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((well one around each side then it thrashes until it pops off~))
11<@Thoon> ((Why not~ Both you old hags, roll to not be burried under a bloody monster carcus.))
<Koizumi_Saya> 4d10 agility test
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Koizumi_Saya, agility test: 18 [4d10=2,1,7,8]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 4d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 4d10+9: 29 [4d10=2,6,7,5]
<Koizumi_Saya> ((17))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((33))
11<@Thoon> you both manage to make it out of the way.
<Maria_Rodgrigues> The beast's eyes glaze over as Maria's mandibles sink into the spinal cord. Maria rips out a large chunk of nerve tissue and spits it to the side, leaping off the furry abomination as it collapses to the ground, dead too quickly to let out a death cry.
06* Koizumi_Saya breathes a sigh of relief as she isn't under the monster when it falls.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka scrambles back up has her cloak restablishes itself "..It's dead right?"
<Koizumi_Saya> "I…think."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 6looks at the two new girls 1"Um.. saya what about them?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((er koizumi))
11<@Thoon> Almost instantly, the monster starts to melt away, the 'horn' on its head comming loose, landing beside it and ceasing its glow. Its deffinitly a larger chunk of the stone thing. Bigger then all the bits you've found combined at that.
06* Koizumi_Saya walks over to the thing and pokes it. If it dosn't show unwelcome signs of reanimation, she goes to investigate the chunk of tablet sitcking out of its head.
06* Hatsumi walks up to it, ready to stab her hand into it to be sure
and stops, slightly disappointed at its disappearance.
<Koizumi_Saya> "Huh…well, this is a big one. How are we going to get it somewhere?"
06* Koizumi_Saya shrugs and turns back into a little girl.
<Hatsumi> "What is it?"
11<@Thoon> It's small enough to carry, it'll just need someone carrying it unconcealed or in an open school bag.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( One second 4I got to take a piss0))
11<@Thoon> ((I actually do too and was just looking for an excuse~, so I'll be one second as well.))
<Koizumi_Saya> "The hunk of rock? It's part of a tablet. We're looking for bits of it." Saya conveniently has a backpack, assuming it's still there.
<Maria_Rodgrigues> "What do they do?"
06* Hatsumi returns to her human form, wings and armored skin collapsing and disappearing into her.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((back))
<Koizumi_Saya> "Dunno."
06* Koizumi_Saya stuffs the tablet into her backpack.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 6 still in stealth "Um um.. "6 seems unsure about the two new girls "Uh can … can we trust them?"
11<@Thoon> Being the first time you've transformed, you're naked on doing so. No signs of your clothes being torn around you or anything, they've just vanished.
<Hatsumi> (( That's not what the rules say. >: ))
<Hatsumi> "Oh dear."
11<@Thoon> ((The house ones do~ Its right there on the rule page~))
06* Maria_Rodgrigues returns to human form.
<Koizumi_Saya> "Sure we can~ I mean, why wouldn't we?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( we're horrible~))
<Koizumi_Saya> "They helped us, right~?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((that's why it happens~))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> "Well that's just great. Now I have to pay for new clothes."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I.. I guess…"6 she shifts back
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 4d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 4d10: 13 [4d10=5,1,4,3]
06* Hatsumi has utterly no idea what to do in this situation. She's frozen in shock.
11<@Thoon> ((Well, its about time for session end, uh, up to you guys about any RP or picking up from here next week~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "um…how long have you two… been like this?"6 she seems a bit hard to articulate this
<Maria_Rodgrigues> "A few minutes, now."
<Hatsumi> (( I'm dead tired but I'd really like to get more RP in. ))
06* Koizumi_Saya digs around in her backpack, finally pulling out some spare clothes she had, jsut in case. "Uh, if this fits, one of you can borrow it." And if you don't mind what looks like Picoha's outfit.
<Hatsumi> "Th-thank you, Koizumi-san."
<Koizumi_Saya> ((I can go on a while, vacation tomorrow, so sleep's no issue.))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> "Well, I have clothes not far from here. I'll be right back."
<Koizumi_Saya> "Ok."
06* Maria_Rodgrigues walks off into the bushes.
11<@Thoon> ((As I said, your call. Its 4pm here so I ain't sleeping any time soon. for mercy, I'll offer no content beyond descriptions of stuff, so feel safe.))
06* Hatsumi dresses herself as well as she's able, her dimensions being somewhat different from Saya's.
<Koizumi_Saya> "So, uh, guess you're magical girls too, now. Hm…uh, this probably isn't the best place to explain everything."
<Hatsumi> (( I'm EST actually, hence why I'm tired. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((same here )0
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( Maria's headed to the spot by the creek where she's living the vagrant life. BRB, I'm stepping out for a smoke. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((ok))
<Hatsumi> "Magical… girls?"
06* Koizumi_Saya still has a nasty-looking injury, which only looks worse since she's NOT some big monster-looking sort. She also seems a lot less steady on her feet. "Yeah… That's what we are, right?"
11<@Thoon> Fortunantly, the park seems empty now. Though problably not for too long, its large and easy to get lost in, and will calm down again. Theres not no remains of the monster, which has completely mystically evaporated.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um… we should probably get out of here before the athorities show up…"
06* Hatsumi puts that aside in favor of examining Saya's injury. "Oh, I'm sorry"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka notices saya's injury 1Koizumi! Um um.. are you alright? Um"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka seems flustered to say the least
06* Hatsumi glances at Shizuka, around the park, and then down to the way she's dressed. "Yes, we should leave here
but not while abandoning Maria."
06* Maria_Rodgrigues returns in her school uniform.
<Maria_Rodgrigues> "I hate these things, but it's the only other outfit I have."
<Hatsumi> "Should we go to the dorms, then? My family house is a slightly longer distance, though I can still offer it…"
<Koizumi_Saya> "I'm fine," Saya says, with a practiced smile from who knows how many visits to the hospital. "It's nothing." She breaks down quickly enough, bending over and vomiting blood and dark-looking ichor. She coughs up a few bits of malformed flesh, before finally setting down, if heavy breathing and shuddering is "settled".
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I.. I gue… Koizumi!"6 she runs over "um Um should we call medics um um…"
<Hatsumi> "You don't appear fine at all." She pauses. "Internal… hm, I can't bandage that…"
<Koizumi_Saya> "No, I'm fine. Really…" Then, much more quietly, "I-i don't know what just happened." She picks up back toward cheerful again. "We can go to the dorms. I live there anyway~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "um um you sure.. maybe we could get some …. I can't think of any herbs…"
<Hatsumi> "Let's, then. I can get my clothing after I pick up my first aid kit." She smiles.
<Koizumi_Saya> "I can walk, at least. It's nothing serious. Really."
<Koizumi_Saya> 2d10 medicine, for shiggles
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Koizumi_Saya, medicine, for shiggles: 13 [2d10=5,8]
<Koizumi_Saya> ((13, probably not enough to figure things out~))
<Hatsumi> 2d10 medicine, same
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Hatsumi, medicine, same: 12 [2d10=10,2]
<Hatsumi> (( 16~ ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10 for ocult cause that black shit doesn't look good
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for ocult cause that black shit doesn't look good: 10 [2d10=7,3]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 15 ))
06* Koizumi_Saya shoulders her backpack and winces a litte becuase she's a wimp, and seems ready to go.
11<@Thoon> There's no real clue what that was… but if it was as serious as it looked, she couldn't just get back up from it, right?
06* Shizuka_tsukioka seems worried 1"Um so to your room right?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( I'm going to quit one way or another in 30 ))
<Hatsumi> (( Technically I have a class tomorrow, but eh. ))
<Koizumi_Saya> "Yeah. Unless we want to go to someone else's room. I don't think Ecchin's around."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( I have a class at 11 ))
06* Koizumi_Saya starts walking back toward the dorms.
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( During Spring Break? ))
<Hatsumi> (( Spring Break was 2 weeks ago for me. ))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( Ah. ))
06* Hatsumi goes. To the dorms!
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((spring break what's that? No we had a fucking long one about a month ago ))
11<@Thoon> ((Well, tempted to say end it here for you then. We can pick up with the RP next session, after all.))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( They group it with Easter weekend here. ))
<Koizumi_Saya> ((Same here.))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> (( Yeah. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((yeah, well that was a fun fight~ Also sick moe~))
<Hatsumi> (( I need to get a bit further before I can pick someone to obsess over. :3 ))
<Maria_Rodgrigues> "Well, I'll see you all at school tomorrow. I'm going to find something to eat, I'm starving."
<Hatsumi> (( Though this conclusion seems foregone. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( We had some bad problems with previous obsesive characters ))
<Koizumi_Saya> (( also, yeah, seems like a good place to end it. and here's an old non-standard nightmare. I need to finish working on making it evne more non-standard by adding (prehensile) hair and such. http://www.privatepaste.com/download/7654c3ae08 ))
<Koizumi_Saya> "Bye. See you then."
<Hatsumi> "Hm? Ah, take care." She tries to avoid mangling Maria's last name by saying it.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um … bye"

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License