Shizusayaminilog4

<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um… So what are we getting?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "If it's some vegitables I think there was a sale at one shop I go to"6 says a bit cheerfuly
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( http://privatepaste.com/download/fde3ed3e5a for refrence ))
06* Saya_Koizumi hands Shizuka the shopping list. "Whatever's on here." She obviously hasn't read it yet.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Oh you didn't make it? Hm… well I guess it's not your hand writting"6 she starts looking down the list mumbling everything 1"sharpies…paper…prep…cards"6 and then turns a bright shade of red 1"Ah! um… saya are we really getting this?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, sure we are."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um um… but!"6 she fidgets a bit 1"Um did you make this list?"6 she cautiusly asks
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((cautiously even))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( also yay for reiotoration~))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Nope. Onee-chan gave it to me. Asked me to pick some stuff up on the way home from school."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwwww… t-that sort of explains it… I really don't think we can do this"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Do what?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka fidgets a bit while looking at the middle section
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um.. we can do this top part but… um this section"6 she points at the middleshowing it to saya 1"Like the …dildo-thing…"6 she's completly beet red now
03* Snare (~moc.detaroprocnisci.F3A3992A-noziR|eranS#moc.detaroprocnisci.F3A3992A-noziR|eranS) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Snare> (Full house tonight)
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( you may have come in at a horrible time snare))
<Snare> ((My bad.))
<Saya_Koizumi> "What? Dildo? Nah, we can get one of those too. We'll jsut say it's for onee-chan, they'll understand."
11<Thoon> (( Yeah, players dragged me into overseeing a mini session~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Blame Scribs, he's the only one who wanted to do this, the fucking pervert.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((bad ideas based on a shopping list~))
<Snare> ((Don't mind pervs, too much. I think they're pretty neat people. Long as they're not forceful.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "But! But…uwww we'd still have to get it! H-how would we evne know what kind to get"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( http://privatepaste.com/download/fde3ed3e5a you might as well have the list too))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((A lot of our OOC tossing of insults is pretty much in good fun, to be honest.))
06* Saya_Koizumi shrugs. "I dunno. We'll just grab something that looks interesting."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( and genearl information that saya's sister is a slut and shizu and saya have messed with her to gain some ire~ ))
<Snare> ((You guys should have an OOC channel for casual chitchat.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( We did at a time but it seems we keep it all in channel less fliping))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka hangs her head in defeat 1"I-I guess lets do the other stuff first..um…flower…chips…cheese… Um.. I think I that store had some sales there… it's close too"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((skip to the grociery store wtih food 0and possibly pick up npcs1))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Sure.))
11<Thoon> (( No problems here, though what kind of NPCs? Older men~? ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((I was thinking of saya calling one in unless she knows places~))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka double checks the list and grocires in the bag 1"Um that's the food, I guess we could go to the mall to get the rest… um would you know where to get… the last bit?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( we have an NPC not so sutly based on kuroko that's misaki for saya ))
11<Thoon> (( Ecchin's a good girl. Saya on the other hand is a miko~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Probably somewhere in the mall. Why? Jeez, you'd think Onee-chan would tell us the name of a place."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwwww… I think she's doing this on purpose that vampire…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "She's not a vampire. Just a slut. I thought we'd been over this."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka starts walking towardsthe mall/public transit to the mall1"Her room is still foggy it's definatlly a seal! she's hiding something and getting back at us for discovering."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((well more skipping to the mall to start doing notice checks~?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( god we love observation checks))
<Saya_Koizumi> "You never even looked in her room."
11<Thoon> Observation/streetwise's for finding good appropriate stores, unless you can think of an excuse~
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+0 for uwwww I don't want to see this
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for uwwww I don't want to see this: 7 [2d10=3,4]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((13))
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 3d10: 14 [3d10=2,2,10]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((17))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((int feat for eroli's mention of things last shoping trip~?))
11<Thoon> Saya spots a kind of dark store with neon coloured girl signs in the mall area, possibly one of the stores.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Now where was that … one store…hmm.."6 she looks at the list 1"Iknow it has some of these…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? What's that? I think I might've found a place."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Eh?"6 she turns red a bit 1"Um you sure we-we could get it on the way out… I mean the … um general store is a bit further"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Fine, fine."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka breaths a sigh of relief and meaders towards the furthers place she can spot that may sell the stuff
06* Shizuka_tsukioka though her dealy was short lived, she has a second bag now 1"Um… I guess we just need to finish off the middle…"
06* Saya_Koizumi follows Shizuka. And makes her carry the bags, apparently.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((magical girl training, if she can't carry bags how cna she carry the hopes and dreams of the town?))
11<Thoon> Being the wimps that you are, you spend a while getting the other half of the list. Now its getting into the afternoon and you see a people going in and out of that store.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwwww…It's busy now…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "So what? Let's just go."
06* Saya_Koizumi drags Shizuka right in with her.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwwww"6 half resists being draged but it's no use
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9 for observations that we're going to have to make~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for observations that we're going to have to make~: 27 [2d10=9,9]
06* Saya_Koizumi looks around once she gets inside. "Hm…so, what do we need to get?"
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 same
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, same: 16 [3d10=6,6,4]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( shizu: uwwwwwwww scrible :3c ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((19))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 27 ))
11* Thoon because the more closeted and prudeish a girl is, the dirtier her mind is inside, Shizu trying to sneak through a set of empty isles in the store manages to land herself in a section presumably devoted to lesbians, with all manner of double ended dildos and the like.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ooh, what'd you find, Shizu-chan?"
06* Saya_Koizumi starts looking around curiously.
11<Thoon> Saya however, braver finds some of the more 'normal' items like the gag and clamps before finding where Shizu is.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Eh…Eh…Um…"6she looks liek a dodgeball 1"I-I think I founds some of the double..ended..ones…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, cool. I found some of the other stuff." She nonchalantly holds up the things she's managed to find on the list.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I…Um…I have no clue what to pick"6 she brings her hands up semi covering her face 1"I mean..uwww…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, just pick one. I'm sure any will do."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks at saya presenting the items she found before covering her face some more
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um…um…"6 shelooks over the mechandice
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9 for what does she find~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, for what does she find~: 24 [2d10=7,8]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((17 ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( so anythign~))
11<Thoon> Shizu grabs a very large one~ The isle also has all manner of strap ons too
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um…umm…Is this…too big?"6 shizu says while holding it out as far as she can to saya
11<Thoon> One of Shizu's hands can't get completely around it at it's base.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((shizu does have tiny hands~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((still~))
06* Saya_Koizumi shrugs. "Maybe. It's not like it's for me, though."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I have no idea uwwwwww"6 she looks for a smaller one and grabs it 1"Um.. um.. black…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9 because dice are fun
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, because dice are fun: 23 [2d10=8,6]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 17 for black strap on search))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Most of them are black. I kinda like that blue color though."
06* Saya_Koizumi just adds stuff to what they need to buy, as they go along. She doesn't seem bothered by any of this.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks at the blue one and the harness 1"Uwww do we need to know her waist size for this?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((er hip))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Most of them are probably adjustable. Don't worry so much about this. We'll keep the recipt, so we can return stuff."
11<Thoon> The two girls looking intensly at the strap ons, taking a couple down and checking them out before putting them back get a few whispers aimed at them, you're sure. You do manage to find one that looks good, and adjustable though.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I-I guess…umm this one then…"6 she grabs the adjustible one off the rack and looks down on the list 1"uwww Ihope this is it"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((is it it~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "So which ones did you get saya?"6 she looks over at whatever she's holding/carting around
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, jsut whatever looked good and was the right kind of stuff, really~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "S-so you do not know about this sort of stuff?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks 1"um.. lube…."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Not that much. I had to ask someone for help, actually~" Saya giggles.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka is somewhat releaved 1"Heh… though how are you so calm in … here?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9 because there needs to be more~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, because there needs to be more~: 21 [2d10=7,5]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 16 for finding the last few items ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "What do you mean? It's just a store."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "But it's a store for.. this type of stuff.. I mean I never even really seen one of these beyond a few second on tv…"
11<Thoon> This stuff's just healthy, not lewd.
<Snare> ((Heh.))
<Saya_Koizumi> "So? I haven't been in a place like this before either, but it's not all scary like I thought it'd be. Let's jsut og buy this stuff so we can dump it all on onee-chan."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… I guess it isn't that scary… I mean one's bothered us…"6 she looks around getting up the last few items 1"Um… I think this is it…"

06* Shizuka_tsukioka fidgets a bit 1"Um… saya is there any chance you could… pay for this stuff?"
06* Saya_Koizumi sighs. "Yeah, but I'd have to pester onee-chan for money afterwards. I'm not buying her weird stuff with my own money. What about you? This was your idea, wasn't it?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks a bit shocked 1"Eh but but…uwwww"6 she looks a bit defeated heading up the counter, after all she knows how hard it is to change saya's mind
11<@Thoon> The stuff from the store actually is fairly expensive and you might not have enough money alone, either~
06* Shizuka_tsukioka starts to place the goods on the counter with her face downturned
06* Shizuka_tsukioka gets out her purse and looks at the money she has left
11<@Thoon> The woman at the counter gives you both a long lookover as if waiting for something, before starting to put things in a bag.
06* Saya_Koizumi probably has to help deposit everything for check-out. She does so with perfect confidence, unlike Shizuka.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((assuming credits can actually have a physical form))
11<@Thoon> (( They always do in games. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((is there anything on the bag~?))
11<@Thoon> The store's name and logo~
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uwww… Um … any chance you have a bag that doesn't… show the logo?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, just stuff it into another bag we got somewhere else. You've got to have a bit more confidence, or it's like you're obviously nervous and creepy."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka almost looks horrified 1"I-I'm looking creepy!?"
11<@Thoon> "I'm guessing this is your first time here? It's okay, no one's going to judge you girls for anything."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Eh…bu-but it's not for us!"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, onne-chan wanted us to get this stuff for her." Saya says matter-of-factly.
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 persuade~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, persuade~: 10 [3d10=2,4,4]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d5+3 as well~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, as well~: 5 [1d5=2]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((14 unless I bother to burn DPs on a side-mission ,which I generally refuse to do.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((Yeah not worth it here))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((if it applies, minor empathy is +2~))
<Saya_Koizumi> (( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDTIBHwIjSI&feature=related ))
11<@Thoon> She doesn't look like she believes it much. "It's fine, that's a better excuse then anything else I've heard all year." she finishes up putting things in a bag (one of yours or the stores, depending on what you went with) "That'll be <enough that you both combined barely have enough for>"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Jeez, this stuff isn't cheap. Maybe we should just keep it or something," Saya bitches as she puts down her hard-earned allwoance money on soemthing other than Picoha merchandise. Though they use similar stuff in some of those doujins…
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Bu-"6 and gives up 1"uwww…"6 she hands over the money and takes the bag and starts to head out before attempting to get it in one of the other bags
06* Shizuka_tsukioka blushs 1"Why would we want to keep it! … and what do you mean stuff like doujins…though I think one of those girls had a.. mana battery that looked like one of these…"
11<@Thoon> The lady starts sorting out the cash "If you can't afford this sort of stuff, you could make a lot of money here." and offers a small pamphlet.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Huh?"6 she takes the pamphlet after all what strange rituals could it hint at?
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Scribs, the NARRATION mentioend doujins, not Saya.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((oh sorry my bad, drop the last part of htat~))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm?" Saya also looks at the pamphlet. "What's this?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((the "Why would we want to keep it!" is still in play though~))
11<@Thoon> Make an occult/history/related type roll, depending on what's highest.
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 all Saya relaly has is occult, and I'm assuing shinto won't apply
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, all Saya relaly has is occult, and I'm assuing shinto won't apply: 8 [2d10=7,1]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 2d10+9: 21 [2d10=10,2]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 9
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( unless lore counts~))
11<@Thoon> (( Why not. This is pretty mundane ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 1d10: 8 [1d10=8]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Critfail, probably.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((no dice 19))
11<@Thoon> Saya doesn't get get forign stuff at all, but the pamphlet's very nice, advertising a upcoming party at the end of the money about a week away that's looking for people to act as waitresses, its in several places got what Shizu recognises as the holy symbols of Dionysus.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Eh… They'd accept people like us?"6 she looks up at the clerk
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well ,if it's just a waitressing job, I don't see how it's different from working at a cafe."
06* Saya_Koizumi has ushered Shizuka away from the register, so they don't hold up any traffic.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka thinks about the 'cafe' they go too 1"Ummm.. maybe we shouldn't.. but … it has these symbols… something has to be going on there! I mean they wouldn't have these symbols if it was normal!"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, you could go check it out later, then. I don't even know what those things are."
11<@Thoon> "It was only announced on short notice, as far as I know, they're looking for a number of young girls and boys that'd be interested though. The people organizing it are also quite well off so if you enjoy it, you may be invited to even more."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks up and seems to be thinking to herself 1"uwww what if we find clues…"
06* Saya_Koizumi starts heading out of the store. "Whatever. Anyway, let's just go home and dump this stuff in onee-chan's lap.""
11<@Thoon> I should mention, Dionysus is a completely mundane greek god of hedonism. It's likely for that fancy western club, there's shady rumors about them, but they're famous and full of movie stars and shit, there's shady rumors about every group like that.
11<@Thoon> As you leave, the clerk waves saying "Have fun, please come again~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "a-alright"6 she proceeds to stick the bag in a more suitable bag and looks at the pamplet some more
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((does it list duties as a waitress?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((also time skip to the house otherwise~))
06* Saya_Koizumi proceeds to drag Shizuka home with her.
11<@Thoon> It doesn't go into much detail on such, but it mentions only a night's work and offers a very sizable amount of money. There's also a number to call for quiries. Communications/Larcany/Security check~
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Trained in none of that, would area knoweldge work?))
11<@Thoon> Hm. Why not, though very little information. You can untrained roll in one too.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 1d5+8 ((whoops it's 8 not 9 ))
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, ((whoops it's 8 not 9 )): 13 [1d5=5]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((13 also be right bakc))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Well ,Saya isn't reading the flyer right now, so it's not a big deal.))
11<@Thoon> Ah well. There's a listed number to call. And a LOT of money for so little work~
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((appologies back))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "That is a lot of money… it could help my mom to do it… an-and maybe we can get a lead! Maybe we really shoudl do it"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe. That would buy a lot of stuff…"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((and we're walking, and we're walking…))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Yeah and we did just loose a lot on… this stuff.."6 she shakes the bag and turns a bit red 1"I mean I don't even know what you'd use half of it for…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I bet you do~"
11<@Thoon> ((Sorry if you're expecting something, you know how trips go, you can talk freely and then arrive at your destination conveniently once done, unless I want to screw you over~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Well, I'm fine with getting there.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((hm when is sex ed usually?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((I do say it'd e around that age but~))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka turn sa deeper red 1"I mean some of its obvious… I mean it sorta looks like a … you know… I think… so…"
11<@Thoon> (( average losing virginity age is 11 in this setting. I'm sure you've all had birds and bees talk done at you. ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Saya's sister is a filthy slut, she's caught her with guys behind the goddamn shrine and chased them out with a broom~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "And… and they did talk about thing like this in that one class… though I think it's all lies! I mean it can't work like that can it… it's just too… strange!"
11<@Thoon> As you talk, you've now made it to the shrine.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah… we're here… uwwww how are we going to give this stuff to her…"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka thinks a bit 1"Y-you think she's in her room?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "We'll jsut give it to her. Maybe you can con your way into that warded room of hers with this. And, do you REALLY have no clue how sex works?" She asks the last with a very derisive tone.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Dunno."
06* Saya_Koizumi walks into her own house.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "NO I know how it works! I-I just think they're lying about something about it.."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Like what? The part where you have to touch a man~?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka is blushing 1"N-No I mean it's like a ritual for something, all the … positioning and… and ritual things!"
<Saya_Koizumi> "You see magic in everything." She sas, then grumbles soemthing about being hopeless and shut-in under her breath.
<Saya_Koizumi> 5d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 5d10: 28 [5d10=5,6,8,2,7]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((I evne need to add that up?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( 12+mod))
11<@Thoon> (( awww. ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((no wiat 26+,mod herp))
06* Saya_Koizumi does drag Shizuka into and around the house. "Onee-chan~ I'm back~"
11<@Thoon> No matter how tempting it is, Saya thinks better of forcefully deflowering her friend.
11<@Thoon> Kagami seems to have been waiting "Hey, did you get everything?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka is beet red and tags the bag out of a bag 1"Th-this should be it…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Jeez, you really shouldn't have left your personal stuff on the same list as the groceries."
06* Saya_Koizumi scolds her elder sister.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka tries weakly to join in 1"y-yeah…"
11<@Thoon> She's grinning "I'm sure you have no problem with it, right~?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((also what stat is governing saya's bad ideas?))
<Saya_Koizumi> "What's that supposed to mean? That wasn't nice at all."
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10 intimidate
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, intimidate: 7 [1d10=7]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((13))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka blushs a lot more 1".. you really shoul-ln't have sent us to get these … sort ofthings…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "They cost way too damn much, that's for sure. You owe us some money."
11<@Thoon> Since she's your sister, she's used to your threatening act <s>and has no clue what you could do to her</s> "Aww, I'm sure it wasn't that bad."
<Saya_Koizumi> (9would it be persuade or intimidate to pump her for cash? also, I forgot, but Saya's persuade is 4 now. whoops.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "It was! The lady at the counter thinks I'm a pervert now…."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka fidgets a bit 1"and I think other people .. and .. uwww…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "But you are, Shizu-chan," Saya says, very quietly.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I'm not!!"6 she reacts
<Saya_Koizumi> "That stuff really wasn't cheap. We had to spend all our money on your naughty things. Shizu-chan shouldn't have to lose her allowance over one of your dumb pranks, so can't you at least pay her back?"
11<@Thoon> (( You're welcome to try either skill~ ))
<Saya_Koizumi> 4d10 persuade to get something out of this
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, persuade to get something out of this: 17 [4d10=2,7,1,7]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((20))
06* Saya_Koizumi tries the cute and pathetic route instead of being threatening.
11<@Thoon> (( So close~ )) She sighs, rolling her eyes but being guilted into it and pulls out her wallet "Fine. How much did you spend, Shizu-chan?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka finshes out the reciet 1"W-we spent this much"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((er reciets
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "We can just figure out how to split it on our own…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Sure~"
11<@Thoon> She looks at it, giving you about the amount on the store receipt.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Thank you…"6 she bows a bit still blushing
06* Saya_Koizumi takes about the amount she paid for things ,but makes sure Shizuka is fully reimbursed first. "Well, take your dildos and stuff," she says to Kagami. "Why do you need all this all of a sudden, anyway? Party this weekend?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka seems a bit shocked 1"p-party?"
11<@Thoon> "It's a secret~" she says, grinning, before with a slight glare "I'm sure you'll find out soon enough."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Eh!?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka seems woried 1"Why are we going to find out!"
06* Saya_Koizumi shrugs. "Maybe."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks at saya 1"Why maybe!"
11<@Thoon> She then takes the bag "If you want to borrow any of this stuff, just ask~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Nah, I'd just take it from your room~"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka seems even more flustered 1"Why woudl we want to borrow any of it uwww!"

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License