Shizusayaminilog3

06* Saya_Koizumi shows up at Shizuka's house, and starts banging on the door. "Hello~ Anyone here~?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((Well I mean we could do this some other way))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka is about ready to perform the ritual moving some crysals around1"ah…Um Coming"6 she hurris to the door
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka opens it 1"Ah.. Koizumi-san…um I wasn't really expecting you so soon"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm?" Saya cocks her head. "What do you mean? You said in an hour or so. It's an hour."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I thought I said later… um.. I guess you can come in."6 she backs up from the door
06* Saya_Koizumi walks in and takes off her shoes, which she leaves by the door. "So, this is your place, huh?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah.."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 6 it's a pretty plain house, some pictures on the wall and a TV in the furnished room. The kitchen can be seen over a counter and seems to be pretty well kept
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. I was about to cast a spell…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "If you don't mind I'd sorta want to finish it…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh? Really? Like, magic? Awesome~ Can I see? huh, can I?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess.. I think you can help a bit… you don't have to do much…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok. So ,what do I have to do?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka leads shizu to a room with a few shelves of books and a circle of crystals on teh floor
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks down for a second 1"I'm… not sure I never did this with anyone else…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok, well, I can just watch."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka sitts down indian style and picks up one of the crysals
06* Saya_Koizumi shrugs and stays well away from the magic circle. "So ,what kind of spell is it?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um I guess you pick up a crystal maybe… I always wonderd why there was so many but try to keep in the same spot as it.."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka blushes a bit 1"um… a scrying spell…"
06* Saya_Koizumi sits down next to a crystal, picks it up, and scoots voer a bit.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, cool. Are we spying on the bad guys?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Not really… Um.. I was thinking of checking your house…"6 gets an idea 1"Ah cause we were there the other day… I want to make sure nothign happens"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( http://images.4chan.org/tg/src/1271562223945.jpg :3c ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok~"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka sighs a bit
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um I guess you consentrate… It's a bit hard to explain. I think I should feel your ruach and be able to use it for the final bit.."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka closes her eyes and does a bit of humming
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( one second))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((back ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka tries to force a bit of a laugh 1" I don't know if you need to humm or not it helps me though…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok."
11<Thoon> The ritual slowly spreads out to encompass Saya, but you feel… nothing in her that could be used for it, you clearly feel she's there, but, empty.
06* Saya_Koizumi starts humming, too. She's keeping the tune of the Picoha opening theme.
11<Thoon> Saya meanwhile feels nothing remarkable.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems a little odd 1"weird… I can… sorta feel you but…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "It's like nothings there…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh. What's that mean?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I don't know… I can feel you it's just that you're not doing much…"
11<Thoon> You think, if you try really hard, you may be able to get something out of her~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… let me try something…"6 looks like she's consentrating a bit more
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( any rolls ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh?"
11<Thoon> Hmm. Make opposed tenacity tests~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I think… I might … be able to get something… I
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> t migh tjust be because I'm not used to this…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 4d10+9: 32 [4d10=4,4,8,7]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((17 for shenanigans~))
<Saya_Koizumi> 5d10 goddamn tagers
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, goddamn tagers: 33 [5d10=4,7,10,8,4]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((21))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((very god damn tagers)
11<Thoon> No luck, you get nothing from Saya, Saya however feels a faint tingling, now, nothing remarkable before.
11<Thoon> remarkable, but something*
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "hmmm…. maybe not…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I felt kinda tingly."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Eh really… maybe I shoudl try it agian…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+9 to try again~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, to try again~: 26 [4d10=4,1,10,2]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 19 ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka humms as she changes the crystals direction in her hand
<Saya_Koizumi> 5d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 5d10: 33 [5d10=10,2,6,5,10]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((31, god damn.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww..maybe it's nothing… um I guess I'll jsut go on as usual"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka continues on 1"Um.. I dont know if you'll see anything or not… um I guess we start at the shrine.."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok…."
09<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( thoon~ ))
11<Thoon> ((I'm thinkin'))
11<Thoon> (( I'm at no capacity, give me time~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((fair enough))
11<Thoon> The shrine seems relativly empty and quiet, not that you can hear anything, but no one's in plain sight around the place. Saya sees nothing.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "um… seems calm… to the archery area…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hey, is my crystal broken? I don't see anything."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I don't know…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka concentrates harder trying to see if she can get saya to see something
11<Thoon> Zipping across to the archery area, while concentrating on providing the ritual for Saya, you don't have any luck. Then again you've never done this with another person before, so you could just be doing it wrong~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww… um at the archery range…"
11<Thoon> the area you had your target practice in seems empty, its only been vaguely cleaned up like someone was rushing the job. Looking back as if to leave though, you spot Saya's sister behnd the shrine~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "huh… I think I saw someone… maybe your sister…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Lets see … um…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "ooh, what's she up to~? I bet it's naughty~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I'm…not sure."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "It's a bit hard to focus… I don't think I was around ther long enough…"
11<Thoon> you then notice as she pulls him from around the corner to the back of the shrine that she's with a boy about her age~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… it is her she seems to be with a guy…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Then they're probably about to do you know what."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um…maybe..um.."6 seems to blush a bit
11<Thoon> Saya seems to be on the money, as while he looks a little nervous, she starts talking to him while quickly taking off his and then her own clothes~
<Saya_Koizumi> "So ,what's she doing?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um..um…um…nothing righ now…um..6 is turning beet red 1"Um maybe we shoudl check your house or that bit of forest…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Sure, if you want to. But, I'm curious…"
06* Saya_Koizumi gets up to peek over Shizuka's shoulder, in hopes of seeing what's going on with her crystal.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I…I guess we coudl stay here if you're curious…um maybe I could try getting you to see it…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+9 for no real reason
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for no real reason: 29 [4d10=6,6,2,6]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 27 ))
11<Thoon> She's very fast, she has him completely naked, and he starts to calm down a bit as she starts playing with him a bit, if only Saya could see it~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah… um um..um I… don't know how to say it… um.."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm?"
11<Thoon> Make an obvservation test, Shizu~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10+9: 18 [2d10=3,6]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((15))
11<Thoon> She doesn't seem to be doing too good a job, and after what looks like she squeezes him a bit much, he tries to help and show her what to do~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "She's…squeezing him…Um..um.."6 is still beet red
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( also in the shrine? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "So…I was right?"
11<Thoon> On the shrine grounds, but behind the main building, presumably out of sight from anyone~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I…guess…um I-I ususaly go onto other things if I spot people like this.."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh. Sure you do~" She obviously doesn't believe a word of it. "Well, you don't have to keep watching. Not like I can see it anyway. Still, I did say she was a slut, didn't I~?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "You did… um maybe I can try again to get you to see…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+9 for futility~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for futility~: 28 [4d10=3,6,7,3]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 16 not as it matters~))
11<Thoon> No amount of dicking with the ritual components seems to take hold on Saya, maybe if it were cast again with her as the focus, speaking of dickings though, now that he's ready Kagami is getting on top of him, now~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah she's getting on top of him…"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka shreaks a bit
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((er shreeks.. however it's speeled))
06* Saya_Koizumi is blushing a bit too, now. "Ooh~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Umm hmm maybe I could get you to see this if-if we tried casting again…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I-I mean we coudl use some other areas…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Nah, that's ok. Just go look around or whatever. I don't need to spy on onee-chan that badly/"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um..um ok uhhh where too um… maybe to your house?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Sure."
11<Thoon> Moving away from the sister, who seems to still be somewhat lacking but eager in her actions, you instead head for Saya's house, presumably the home one and not the dorm?
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( yeah saya's house ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((not dorm))
11<Thoon> The room is in the same condition as Saya last left it. Yuuno's in his cage, sniffing about looking for his food tray.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I can see yuuno… um.. not much.. lets see if that washmachine was fixed?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, yeah. I got in some major trouble for that…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um you'll be alright though right?
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, I'll be fine.
11<Thoon> The Koizumis have got themselves a shiny new machine, now.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah seems it's replaced… hmm I don't think I was in it but maybe we could see into your sisters room…"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka tries to say striaght
<Saya_Koizumi> "If you want to."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((onto that then~))
11<Thoon> Sadly, theres an impenitrable miasma of where her room should be. You can't see into it.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Huh… I can't see in it…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+9 to try
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, to try: 30 [4d10=8,2,7,4]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 17 ))
11<Thoon> Nothing but the fog of war.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww…."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… to the place we used our … other form I guess"
<Saya_Koizumi> "That's funny. Hm… Ok."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "W-would she have a ward or something?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "No."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Maybe she does…maybe..maybe she's not really.."(change location to back at shrine)
<Saya_Koizumi> "Not relaly what?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "A slut!…ma-maybe she's a soul sucking vampire thing! Why else would her room be warded!"
11<Thoon> Back to the couple? You find <s>Saya's sister licking up the blood of another victim</s> she's still with her boyfriend, she has a very thoughtful look like she's trying to remember what exactly to do during this~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "… he's still fine…. she… looks confused…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "That's funny."
<Saya_Koizumi> "And, maybe yu can't see her room because you never went there?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I think it's a ward…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "… It's like she's trying to figure out something…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Shouldn't she be really good at this stuff, though?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I don't know…maybe she's trying to figure out the best way to eat him…"
11<Thoon> The poor girl keeps getting stopped half way into things and they change positions a bit trying to find <s>a better way she can pin him down and devour his orgone.</s> something more comfortable
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I mean did you ever catch her really doing it? She's lying it's an act to get the guy alone!?
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah she's getting him on his back! She's going for the throat uwww…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh? What's going on?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "She's changing positions she's goign for the kill uwwww…."
<Saya_Koizumi> "K-kill? What? Onee-chan wouldn't…"
11<Thoon> She's on top of him and trying to hold him down when he starts spasming a bit. <s>It's going to get bloody and violent you're not good looking at stuff like that~</s>
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "But if she's… like you say she is… sh-she'd be.. doing things to him by now right…but instead!"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww I cna't get a good view I think she's about to do it he doesn't look uwww…."6 covers her eyes which does nothing
<Saya_Koizumi> "I don't get it, what's going on?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I don't know but i-it looks like she's goign to do whatever she's going to do now!"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "It's probably some sort of sick deep one ritual or something uwwww…"
11<Thoon> They finish up their little act of <s>hormone addled perfectly healthy behavior</s> inhuman soul sucking violence, he's just lying there on his back on the ground with her on top of him~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwwww…now he's all exhasted now…I think she removed his soul…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'll confront her about it when I get home."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwwww…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "But what about that guy?"
11<Thoon> Her mobile phone is amongst the pile of clothes they're beside~
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Could we wrap this up so I could shower and get to bed?))
11<Thoon> ((That it can be, too))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Sh-she has her phone next to her…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( no problem this little bad idea has probably run on long enough~))
11<Thoon> ((We can always finish it off later or something.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((true though there probably isn't much left of this ))
<Orrin|NowhereMan> ((as a lurker, I admit a certain desire to see the sister have her afterglow ruined by younger sister and friend accosting her over her evil deeds)
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( I can't think of much~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( heh~))
11<Thoon> ((Partially my hope too, Orrin~ These bastards got me to actually wake back up~))
11<Thoon> ((But, it can wait, and I'll provide logs if you miss it~))
<Orrin|NowhereMan> ((thanks, may take you up on that, but I'll be quiet now))
06* Saya_Koizumi pulls her hpone out of her pocket and calls her sister's number.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Let's just see what she's up to, then~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Huh is that a good idea? I mean.. um.."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( shizu the worrier even against what the players want to see~))
11<Thoon> The phone is quickly answered by her sister, Shizu she's the she-devil bolt up and quickly grab the phone. "Uhh, hello~?" she's clearly a bit out of breath
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hi, onee-chan~ Busy sucking some guy's soul out behind the shrine, huh~?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "She-she's awnsering it"
11<Thoon> "Uh- wh-what?!" She turns beet red looking around on her end for where her sister is spying on her from.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ah she turned red… an after effect?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Shizu-chan say's you're some sort of monster. That can't be right though, can it~? She also says you've got wards in your room."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "AH! do-don't tell her about .. me…"
11<Thoon> "wha- S-stay out of my room, and I'm not a monster! I-" she shouts into the phone.
<Saya_Koizumi> "So…you weren't doing anything but the usual? Shizu-chan's got an over-active imagination ,then."
11<Thoon> "What do you mean?! I-I wasn't doing anything!" and you swear you hear a male voice in the background saying "Well you were trying at least."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "bu…but then…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "No use denying it, onee-chan. Your little sister is watching you~" She can get really creepy, when she wants to.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems a bit uncomfortable now 1"You mean they were… really…um so he…um…uwww…."
11<Thoon> She shouts, but its more aimed at the area around her then at the phone "You're going to go to the hospital a lot earlier then normal when I find you Saya!"
06* Saya_Koizumi giggles. "Good luck~"
06* Saya_Koizumi covers the mic on her phone. "I think I made her mad~ Wanna say anything?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "NO!"6 is turning red agian
11<Thoon> (( Very nice~ So, wrap up there~? ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( I suppose~))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Bye bye, onee-chan."
06* Saya_Koizumi hangs up.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Sure.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww… maybe this was a bad idea…"

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License