Shizusayaminilog2

06* Saya_Koizumi has dragged Shizuka to her home, becuase it's time to get some revenge.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "So… So how is this training going to work"6 she chokes out
<Saya_Koizumi> ((What's that mean? Also, maybe this is a bad time for this, not sure what to do, exactly. Can probably just finish this in under and hor, set up stuff…))
11<Thoon> ((Shrines often have archery target practice areas, right~?))
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'm not sure. You're going to watch all of Picoha, though. you need to learn how a proper magicla girl should act. Uh…beyond that, I'm not sure. We could practice archery or whatever, but that's kind of it…" Her vauge drill instructor routine breaks down quickly and relaly needs work.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Whatch all of picoha? H-how much more is left?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "A couple seasons. We don't have to do it all at once. I'll evne let you borrow the DVDs, but you better not return them without watching them~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww…. um maybe we can do the archery first?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "If you want to."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ok … um where is it.. this place is really big."6 she looks around waiting to be led
06* Saya_Koizumi leads Shizuka outdoors, over to a storage shed. "The targets and stuff are in there. We don't exactly keep it all set up."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Oh um…"6 she heads over and tries to get one out and bring it ot where she guess it should be 1" So we going to be using a bow and arrow right?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks around for the bow and arrow
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep~" There's some bows and arrows in the shed. It shouldn't take too long to set everything up, so we might as well skip it.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10 for marksmen
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for marksmen: 17 [2d10=8,9]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 18 ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka pulls back the string seemingly wobbling and releases
11<Thoon> Beginers luck, Shizu's shot flies across and hits near the middle of the target
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka jumps up and down a bit 1"I hit it! did you see that Koizumi!"
06* Saya_Koizumi claps. "Nice~ Now keep it up, Shizu-chan~ Onee-chan's got all kinds of things to punish you with if you slack off~"
06* Saya_Koizumi gets her own set to do some practice. It's been a long time, though.
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 marksman
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, marksman: 13 [2d10=3,10]
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems a bit frightened 1"things…to punish?"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((17))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10: 14 [2d10=8,6]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 17 ))
11<Thoon> It also strikes near the center.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka loads the bow
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, uh, how's that magic stuff going?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Alright…but this punish stuff?…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10: 11 [2d10=2,9]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Maybe we shouldn't roll for every shot?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((possibly just trying to roll a critical fail~))
11<Thoon> ((But how will you know if she screws up~))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, what about it? I'm sure onee-chan won't mind if I borrow some stuff. Wanna go bug her later about it?"
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 another shot
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, another shot: 6 [2d10=3,3]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10: 5 [2d10=3,2]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((10))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um um what do you mean though!?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 12 ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( one second ))
11<Thoon> Neither arrow hits, this time.
<Saya_Koizumi> "You'll see, if you do really bad, or something. Or if you slak off with Picoha. Or just want to, whatever. Aww. Well ,that's ok, I wasn't any good either."
11<Thoon> ((I'd presume you're actually shooting a fair few times, the rolls indicate general performance for several shots each or something.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Ok.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((back ))
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 2d10: 11 [2d10=4,7]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10: 13 [2d10=9,4]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((14))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( more 18 ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems worried 1"Uwwww I don't like the sound of it"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… do magical girls really train like this? I mean Picoha doesn't really use a bow so much as a giant magic canon…"
11<Thoon> Shizu seems to be doing good, maybe she needs a handicap of some sort to make it properly challenging~
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka seems happy with fireing the arrows though, somehow it seems to becoming naturally to her
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, yeah. And she trains with magic. But, uh, we can't exactly do that, unless we don't care if somebody sees us. We could empty some soda cans, if you want to try juggling oe in midair by shooting it~"
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 2d10: 16 [2d10=6,10]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((17))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I could try to teach you… it's sorta hard though to … talk it out?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10: 8 [2d10=4,4]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 17 dice like shizu for the moment~))
<Saya_Koizumi> "I thought your magic stuff wasn't like what Picoha does?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka smiles 1"Maybe we shoudl try those other targets not sure about in the air though…"
06* Saya_Koizumi sneaks up behind shizuka, and starts tickling her, before she makes her next shot.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um not reall-"
09<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9 -whatever thoon feels aproprate~
09<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, -whatever thoon feels aproprate~: 21 [2d10=7,5]
11<Thoon> The shot manages to hit the target, not far from the edge, though~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww that's unfair Koizumi"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Come on~ You've got to be able to handle yourself under pressure~ You just froze up and tried to run away last time~ Well…after that fancy flashy stuff, whatever it was. Keep going. I'm a lot friendlier than whatever you'd be fighting, right~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I.. I guess"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10: 11 [2d10=5,6]
06* Saya_Koizumi keeps up with the tickling. Lucky for Shizuka, you can't exactly grab someone's boobs without getting in the way of their archery entirely.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um so how about those cans, I seem to be doing alrigh-!"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+9 - whatever~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, - whatever~: 17 [2d10=2,6]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 15 as stands ))
11<Thoon> Miss~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww "
11<Thoon> Saya must still be getting sensitive areas~
<Saya_Koizumi> "We can get some cans if you want~ We'll need to drink them first, so watch some Picoha?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess.. You'll stop tickling me right .. I don't really like it and it will be a harder shot anyways…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( so futal~))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka puts the bow and arrow back
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um should we put the targets away or just keep them up till we are done?"
11<Thoon> Just now Kagami walks around the corner to see the two girls "Saya, was that you scream- Oh~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "We can just leave them out."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hi, onee-chan~ We were just doing some training~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um Hello Koizumi-san…."6 then gets a funny look on her face realizing this isn't going to work
11<Thoon> "Hello, having some fun with your friend again, Saya?" She doesn't seem overly disturbed to catch her sister with her arms wrapped around another girl
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep. We were going to go watch some Picoha, though."
06* Saya_Koizumi backs off from Shizuka.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks down at saya 1"Aww Um um uwww"6 she tries to get saya off 1"She's just trying to screw up my shooting.."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka turns a beet red
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um yeah to the show…"
11<Thoon> "Ah, well just keep the volume loud and mom and dad probably won't hear what you do in there~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, that won't be a problem~."
06* Saya_Koizumi heads for the house.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "heh?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka heads after saya looking a bit confused
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "what she mean?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "She probably thinks we're going to do it or something." Saya says, and shrugs. "She's such a pervert~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "D-Do it…. why would she think that…"6 and follows
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( well skip to horrible picoha and the magical tentacled balls? ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Sure.))
09<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( well then thoon aproprate horrible tings~ ))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka sipps on a can of some energy drink 1"… It's bitter…"
06* Saya_Koizumi gets things stared with the first episode, unless they watched it before. In which case, second episode.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((Think they did a few ))
11<Thoon> ((Yeah, hmm.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. so why isn't every in the start.. song thing in here yet?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I don't drink that crap. It gives you cancer." Saya has a can of soda.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, they get introduced later."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Oh… You would think they would avoid spoiling characters"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, they don't mind. Just makes you wonder who they are, right?"
11<Thoon> This episode has the introduction of a couple new magical girls to the forming team~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess"
11<Thoon> Which are only truly recruited after a bit of defiling by spikey tentacled monsters~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "…. this..this is worse then last time…"6 she's a bit red and fidgeting 1"I mean wouldn't that hurt…. alot?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Why would the tentacles have all those spiky growths on them, anyway?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, yeah."
11<Thoon> Speaking of hurting, Saya's wounds hurt way less, now.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I don't know… something bigger might eat them?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "It's why they usually why things have spikes…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe. That or it's meant to hurt people. But then why be all grabby like some sort of pervert?"
06* Saya_Koizumi shrugs.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Don't know… uwwww… That thing had tentacles too.."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, it didn't grab us, right?"
11<Thoon> It kind of tried with Shizu, But then she has spines too.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I think it did…"6 she finish up the energy drink 1" Um… hmm "6 she picks out a random pop1"I usually don't drink these sort of drinks"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka blushes at a particular scene 1".. those two seem really close.."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well ,they're best friends."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka pauses for a second 1"…I guess"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((episode end, more practice?"
11<Thoon> ((Not much I can provide for other ideas, here. Any requests? ))
11<Thoon> (( Otherwise, uh, sorry, I suck. ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((possibly, or another bit of the episode to comment on~))
03* Orrin|ST (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.B3344483|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.B3344483|nirrO) has joined #Tager-Chan
11<Thoon> The two new girls get healing by "Orgone transfering" (which is what they all use to power themselves too)
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "So.. why do you get .. punishment ideas from this? There hasn't been any so far"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Well, figured we could shoot cans (in tager form?), maybe try some punchan and kickan training (to devolve into wrestling or the like, and then Kagami walks in again. And/or punishment games, depending on how things go.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "…."6 turns beet red again
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um.. isn't that a little much for a show…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? It's just that you don't have a clue of how magicla girls are. You need to be a corageous wariror of justice who fights monsters and doesn't run away unless you're really getting your ass kicked."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Nah, not really."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um… I'm not sure that applies here…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, hey. You know magic stuff. Is that really how it's done? I hear they use orgone in sorcory and stuff."
11<Thoon> They also have a few devices involved that store extra orgone should they need it later~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "They do… you really just generate it yourself… or store it in things. Trying to do that mysel…Um um.. not like those things…though.."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Why not? I can borrow something from onee-chan like some of those, if you want~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Eh no I don't need them
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "6 she seems even reder now
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh. Ok, then."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka checks the can pile 1"Um.. um I think we got enough for practice"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, probably so. Hm, should we keep using the bows, or maybe sneak off somewhere where we won't be seen?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "eh why?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "So we can transform and practice that way?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Wel, we don
<Saya_Koizumi> ((damn it.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((hm?))
<Saya_Koizumi> "don't have to."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "No that seems to be a better idea then arrows… Though it seems a bit risky… maybe for only a bit"
06* Saya_Koizumi gathers the cans and stuffs them into a tote bag. "So…uh…" She heads out the door, but she isn't sure where to go. Maybe some remote park? Picoha never seems to have trouble finding out of the way places to do her stuff.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka follows
09<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( so thoon should we roll something to find such a spot~ ))
11<Thoon> Lots of shady quiet rarely traveled parts of the city to go~
11<Thoon> Make an intelligence check whoever's leading~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+8
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 4d10+8: 32 [4d10=10,4,1,9]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 18 ))
11<Thoon> ((Well, Saya's leading, so~))
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 whee~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, whee~: 19 [2d10=10,9]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((15))
11<Thoon> ((;_;))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((No kidding, I'm disappointed too~))
11<Thoon> Saya leads you to a slightly distant park, its nice and spacious but the middle of nowhere, so it should be safe.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka looks around 1"I .. I guess this place is alright… so what should we be doing for this?
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok, well ,this should work~ Uh, just transform, and I'll toss a can up in the air, then see if you can hit it? We probably can't do like Picoha and keep hitting the one can, so we'll start simple."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "O-ok
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka and her strangly plant like green skin starts to bloom forth for her tager form giving her about a head more in height
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ready…."6 she says looking around in the warbled voice
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok~ Go~"
06* Saya_Koizumi tosses a can into the air over her head.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 3d10 since this seems to be non chronological~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, since this seems to be non chronological~: 29 [3d10=10,10,9]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 31 ))
11<Thoon> ((Christ~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( I keep forgeting she has 11 in tager form~))
11<Thoon> The needle impales the can and sends it back up in the air
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Oh I hit it!"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Shoot it again~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 3d10+11
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 3d10+11: 23 [3d10=3,8,1]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( only 19 that time also =3 ))
11<Thoon> Hit again, though not as direct, this time just spinning in the air quickly…
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 3d10+11
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 3d10+11: 31 [3d10=10,3,7]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uww…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 21 ))
11<Thoon> ((Fffff~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((actully she probably can't get a 3rd off do to 2 a round set up ))
11<Thoon> And again, though this time it falls to the ground.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((well maybe I can roll with it~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Oww…. "6 she rubbs her chin
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "It hurts… like I pulled somethign…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh. Weird."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm…go back to normal and let me try?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess.."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 4d10+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 4d10+9: 39 [4d10=3,9,9,9]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( :3c ))
11<Thoon> ((What was the first set of clothes Shizu lost again~?
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( School uniform ))
11<Thoon> Shizu appears, in her original school uniform, only absolutely covered and dripping with pale Picoha monster blood like slime~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uw..uww..
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "6 she looks at her back 1"Uwww… Koizumi…."6 she says in a pleading voice
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh. That happened to me, too."
<Saya_Koizumi> "When I got my gym uniform back. Don't worry, the slime's harmless and comes off with water. …and apparently tastes ok. at least, Ecchin ate some…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ewwwww…"6 she tries to whipe it off and peels it the neck back to check to see if the rest of her clothing is there and it's condition
11<Thoon> Underneath, the original clotheing is there, though its quickly getting soaked too~
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe we should go back."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwwww….."6 she starts to peel of her top and skirt trying ot keep her regular clothing from getting wet 1"I … I should be fine… just give me a second….. It's so slimy…"
06* Saya_Koizumi wipes a little of the stuff off of Shizuka with a finger to see how it tastes.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um…."6 clearly seems a bit weird with this
11<Thoon> Shizuka manages to get the old clothes off, though the faint bits of white slime are now also spread over her face and hair a bit, as well as trace parts on the clothes.
11<Thoon> And it does indeed taste fairly sweet~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Why did you do that…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh, it IS sweet."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Curiosity?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka blushs a bit and takes a lick off her finger hesitantly
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "… I don't know if we should be ingesting this…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10 for 20/20 ocult
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for 20/20 ocult: 7 [2d10=2,5]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 13 ))
11<Thoon> You've heard about what people do with little girl clothes and you don't know where that outfit's been for a couple weeks now~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "….. I really don't think we should be injesting this…"6 but it can't be that right?
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka she goes over to get a can 1"Um.. can we do this quick so I can try to shower this off…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, we could just go straight home. That stuff might be kind of urgent. It's sort of weird, right?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yea…"6 she heard what she's thinking of tastes differnt then that though
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka she puts the can away and packs it up waiting for saya to start heading with her 1"I think we shoudl stick to achery… it's sorta like shooting needles for me at least…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh. It's pretty different for me. Bit easier to arrange for practice, though."
06* Saya_Koizumi keeps pace with Shizuka.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "hmm"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( back to shrine~? ))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( they have a shower right~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Of course~))
11<Thoon> ((Yup.))
11<Thoon> One quick trip later. You get a few looks when people are close enough to notice but no one comments~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "uwww…"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka after ariving back 1"um where should I put my clothing?"6 she sort folded her clothing keping the last thrasformations pair of underwear in the middle
06* Saya_Koizumi shows Shizuka to the bathroom. "I'll go put your clothes in the wash, if you want."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Thanks… um can I borrow a set of clothing too these sorta… got sticky with that stuff too"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Sure."
06* Saya_Koizumi hands her some random clothes.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Thank you…"6 she goes into the bathroom and strips down making her generall uwww noises as she does so a 1"Eh… on my panties too? but…"6 is the only real sentance that can be heard
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka a few seconds later the shower stuters on
06* Saya_Koizumi takes Shizuka's soiled clothes over to the washing machine, and gets that ready to go. She won't start it until her friend is't in the shower, though.
11<Thoon> ((So, any more~?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( I suppose there could be mor archery with canns~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((thrown and such maybe~))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka about ten minutes later shower ends and shizu comes out making sure to keep the skirt down and heads to saya's room
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um thanks… I guess it'll take a while for those uniform to finish right?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, probably."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um so another episode and want to show more cans?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Let's get more cans, first."
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Hm, things are kind of winding down?))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ok"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((a bit I don't mind doing this for a few more scenes ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Same.))
11<Thoon> ((Yeah. Same. Though I'm just sorta waiting for you guys, as I don't know what to describe~))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka pops open a new can in front of the screen 1" Heh… this is a nice way to get targets."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Is… this what you do with your other friends? Um beyond all the trianing and such…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Pretty much."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, and study. You are so helping me with my homework. You're smart, right?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "oh…"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((we've still got some cans, though. But, more Picoha.))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um I guess… I can probably not good at teaching it"
<Saya_Koizumi> "That's fine~"
11<Thoon> Naturally, as your luck with these episodes go, the next episode is fairly unsubtlely bukkake themed one~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I.. I don't mind then"6 she fidgets a bit as she says this
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "….. Why does this seem… um… perverted?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I dunno. Deos it? I thought this was normal. Well ,for magical girls."
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Ah, the future, where little girls watch porn and idolize girls in it. You'd think Picoha would be less naughty, being anti-mythos beastie propaganda, but, eh, whatev~))
<Orrin|ST> ((brought to you by our sponsor: Crystal Corp))
04* Orrin|ST (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.B3344483|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.B3344483|nirrO) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
11<Thoon> ((She wins in the end. Its all symbolism for the NEG, sure you're being raped in the ass right now but as soon as they're done and tired, you turn around and blow them up.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Ah~))
03* Orrin|ST (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I… I don't know if porn really looks like this but… I mean it's sorta looking like what I … I guess it would? I mean that stuffs all white and stick and…"6 she's blushing as she tries to explain it
<Saya_Koizumi> ((So, when's the anal episode~? Or is that all of them?))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka she just quit and is pushign her fingers together
11<Thoon> ((As soon as something closely related to that happens to one of you.))
11<Thoon> ((So very soon no doubt.))
06* Saya_Koizumi shrugs. "I dunno." She raises her vocie. "Hey, onee-chan~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I mean I guess that stuff is weird ritialish…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Eh?"
03* Orrin|ST is now known as Orrin|NowhereMan
11<Thoon> Kagami pokes her head into the room "Did you call?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah." Saya points to the screen. "Shizu-chan wants to know if this is what porn's like."
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka blushes wildly 1"Koi-… uwwww…"
11<Thoon> "I guess. Soft stuff. I can lend you some real stuff if you want that."
<Saya_Koizumi> "What?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "No, that's ok. Also, seems like I don't need anything for punishments today after all."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "What?!"6 she looks at saya
11<Thoon> "Alright. Just ask if you do~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Onee-chan has all kinds of neat stuff."
11<Thoon> And Kagami casually leaves, she's nice, isn't she~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "..what do you mean neat stuff…"6 seems almost afraid to ask 1"And why did you mention it as part of punishment…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "In case one of us screwed up or something."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "….uwwww what do you mean by that though…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's a se~cret"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( well suppose episode is finished up sometime soon and it's back to archery~))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Fine with me.))
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka gets the bow out and still a bit fidgety with not knowing (-1 or two penalty possibly~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "So um are we going to throw these again?"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka then quickly says 1"Ah maybe start out small…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Sure. You want to go first? Also, you ok? your face looks kind of red?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah I'm fine…"6 she gets the arrow ready 1"Um throw it towards the target I guess?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok…"
06* Saya_Koizumi tosses the can.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+7 ~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, ~: 12 [2d10=4,1]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 11 ))
11<Thoon> Shizu pulls back too hard, and the string snaps, the arrow just spins to the side~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((Actually isn't that crit fail~))
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "aww…"
04* Orrin|NowhereMan (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.A8DA7914|nirrO) Quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
<Saya_Koizumi> "Jeez. What are we going to do now, Shizu-chan?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Eh?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "That was really awful, you know."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I'm just a bit flustered…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "You broke the bowstring."
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'll have to remember that~ Unless you want your punishment now."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I still don't know what you mean by punishment…"6 she seems to be tearing up
06* Saya_Koizumi grins. "You'll have to wear a proper costume when we go out on missions~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwwww…. Can I try to make up for it?"6 she looks for another bow
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka she finds sayas old one 1"Just.. just throw another one…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe. But it's not looking good~"
06* Saya_Koizumi tosses another can.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 2d10+7
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 2d10+7: 13 [2d10=3,3]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( 13 ))
11<Thoon> Miss~ At least the bow is intact this time
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwwww…."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Can I try one?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ye-yeah.."6 she puts her bow down for saya and picks up the can
06* Saya_Koizumi takes the bow and gets an arrow ready.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 1d5+7 for throwing the can down range~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, for throwing the can down range~: 9 [1d5=2]
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 2d10: 15 [2d10=6,9]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((16))
11<Thoon> Saya manages to hit~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww… um another?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Sure~ Maybe if I miss really bad, I'll let you off the hook."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 1d5+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 1d5+9: 13 [1d5=4]
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 2d10: 11 [2d10=6,5]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((13))
11<Thoon> Hit, Shizu's throwing it far too close to be a challenge~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww…."
<Saya_Koizumi> "That's hardly even a challenge."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Um umm another one!"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka she gets the can ready and throws it
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok, ok."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> 1d5+9
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_Tsukioka, 1d5+9: 14 [1d5=5]
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 2d10: 5 [2d10=4,1]
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> ((don't bother going off the can, it's just for failure~))
11<Thoon> The arrow flies off the can and into a window of the house, where a small but loud bang is heard.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh-oh…"
06* Saya_Koizumi puts the bow and arrow down and runs off to investigate.
11<Thoon> Checking the window, the arrow managed to get itself into the controls for the washer, which is now not making noise~
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Ahh..ahh…"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka she follows after saya
<Saya_Koizumi> "oh, man…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "ah that is bad…"
06* Saya_Koizumi goes inside to check on things more closely.
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka follows 1"Um..should we pull it out?
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'm not sure…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I don't think it could hurt it…"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka tries to pull it out"
11<Thoon> Luckily, its not sparking, but the washer seems completely dead. As a bonus, Shizu's clothes were in there, and it hadn't finished, yet.
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww…."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh, crap… Sorry, Shizu-chan."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "It's not like I have other cloths… we can just put it in a bag…. So so does this cancle my second miss?"6 she tries to say cheerfully
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( though saya hit twice befoer~ )))
06* Saya_Koizumi thinks. "Not quite. Becuase I'm so getting it from my parents for busting the washing machine."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww…. Um … can I at least see what I have to wear for the punishment…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'm still working on it~ But, sure, if you want to."
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Yeah that's fine…"6 she seems a little downtroten
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10 cosplay hobby progress?
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, cosplay hobby progress?: 10 [1d10=10]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((16))
11<Thoon> No clue how to describe it as I'm not sure what you're working on yourself, but its looking good~
06* Saya_Koizumi gets her works in progress out. One looks like it's mostly skintight and ribbons, which leaves little to the imagination. The other is a lor more modest, has a skirt that's not too short, though it probably still could flash people. "There's still a lot of work to do…"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka she holds it 1"Uwww…. Um why is there two?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "I'm making one for myself, too~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "Uwww why is mine skin tight!?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh?"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "and look here this could slip so eaily"
06* Shizuka_Tsukioka she's pointing at the closer leatard one
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> (( bah howerver it's spelled))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, it could. That's part of the fun~"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "That's not fun Uwww…"
<Shizuka_Tsukioka> "I guess I have no choice… Guess that's what I get for missing really bad once then missing again…."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, it's not finished yet. I wouldn't make you wear it now."

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License