Shizusayaminilog1

11<Thoon> So, it's the nice, relaxing weekend day. While Yumi's missing, that can't be anything important, can it. Considering all the running around you've done this week, it may be a good time to just have some fun.
06* Saya_Koizumi calls Shizuka up to harass her. She's probably reading mustly old books, anyway~
06* Shizuka_tsukioka hears her cellphone go off and picks it up1"um hello?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka is clearly unuse to using her cellphone like this
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hi~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "ah .. this is SHizuka Tsukioka um"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((oh wait too late~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Uh? Koizumi?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ye~s Wanna go do something?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Something? … Like yesterday and shoping?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah. Or maybe we could meet somewhere and do some magical girl practice? Picoha never had to, but it can't hurt, right~?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "… I guess… what does this practice involve?" 6 she puts some prepared food in a container and labels it 'mom's dinner'
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh, well, kind of like what I was doing the other day…"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "You never really explained that… Um so where do you want to meet?"6 she sounds a little cheerful 1"Oh did you get the others by any chance?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "No, I couldn't. And, well, we could meet at my place, I suppose. Unless you want to hang out at your house."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Oh wait… Karasawa-san said she had some project today or something."
11<Thoon> If only you had Yumi's phone number~
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks around her mother and her's plain appartment 1"ah no you're place would be alright"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok. You know how to get there?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "huh? Didn't you mean your school apparment?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "No, I'm at home on the weekends. I've got stuff to do, you know."
06* Saya_Koizumi gives Shizuka the address. "It's pretty hard to miss. You'll see~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Oh.. um no then."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um ok, I'll see you then."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "bye?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka starts to write down a note not sure if she should hang up yet
<Saya_Koizumi> "Bye~ I'll see you in a bit, right~?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Yeah bye"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka she hangs up and after a bit of tighting up and getting her breifcase of ocult notes out of her fathers study she heads out
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((travel skip~?))
11<Thoon> Unless Saya wants to handle the description of her shrine, I'll handle it. EIther way, its a nice and simple trip. Given the location, its also relativly pleasent and quiet on even the normally cramped public transportation. It seems to be a good, higher class area.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((You can describe things yourself. I'm cool with it.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "uwww… it should be around here…"6 she mutters as she looks at her 'low rez' map on her pda
11<Thoon> Possibly thinking it was a park or something at first, you come across the shrine, It's massive compared to most buildings, and clearly shows how the city planners have been used to fitting these into crowded areas for a long time.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka checks her map again and looks up sort of confused before heading into the shrines area looking around, after all this couldn't be missed
06* Shizuka_tsukioka peeks into a door 1"Um hello?"
06* Saya_Koizumi is probably sweeping the courtyard or soemthing, in full miko attire.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka not finding anyone wanders further utnil noticing saya 1"Ah.. hello Koizumi"6 she says with a bow
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hi~ So, like the place?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "It's nice, it's really big. Um what are you wearing?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "…you ARe Japanese, aren't you?" Saya asks, tilting her head. "Or do you really never get out or anything. It's kind of my uniform here."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "um I think I saw it on tv before but I thought it was a costume. I .. I wouldn't think you would be wearing one."6 seems a bit embarsed
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh. Well, anyway, this isn't the house, really. I just need to finish up here~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um could I help?"
06* Saya_Koizumi finishes her sweeping and leads Shizuka over to the house proper, which is in a traditional Japanese style as one might expect.
11<Thoon> A woman that looks a lot like an older, non albino Saya is inside the house area, finishing up doing a bit of cleaning inside looks to the doorway "Done alred- Oh, Hello there." nodding to Shizuka.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah hello"6 she does another bow 1"Pleased to meet you"
11<Thoon> "Is this another one of your friends, Saya? I don't think I've seen them here before."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, she's a friend. She's kind of weird, that's probably why she hasn't visited before."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Um is this your sister?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks between the two
06* Saya_Koizumi nods. "Yep."
11<Thoon> "Oh, sorry. I'm Koizumi Kagami. Good to meet you."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I'm tsukioka Shizuka, I haven't know saya that long so… um I haven't heard about you?"
11<Thoon> "That's probably a good thing, considering what she normally says when telling people about me~" and she gives Saya a small glare
<Saya_Koizumi> "What? You really are a total slut."
06* Saya_Koizumi crosses her arms defiantly.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "umm ahh"6 she looks between the two
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( you are now imagining this but sluty http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=250971 ))
11<Thoon> "And your bringing another girl home, you should really be sneaking guys in and out without mom and dad noticing at your age."
<Saya_Koizumi> ((So, same gif, but with censorship mosaic over the phone?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( That would probably woork perfectly~ ))
11<Thoon> ((I'm sure its already done somewhere))
<Saya_Koizumi> "You do enough of that. And you never taught me how to sneak guys in anyway. It's not like we're going to do anything. Just some studying."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka doesn't know how to react at all
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah…. Yeah study"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep."
11<Thoon> "If you say so. If you take care of the outside areas tomorrow too I'll keep mom and dad out of the house~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok~"
06* Saya_Koizumi skips off to her room.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Huh?"6 seems confused
06* Shizuka_tsukioka follows after saya
<Saya_Koizumi> "Onee-chan and I kind of have an arrangement. Like I said, she's a slut. I caught her behind the shrine, once~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Doing what?"6 asks somewhat confused
<Saya_Koizumi> "She was with her boyfriend~ I'm sure you can use your imagination."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka blushes 1"O-oh…"
06* Saya_Koizumi opens the door to her room and motions Shizuka in. It's about like her room on campus. Lot of magical girl stuff strewn about, basic entertainment system, computer, desk, shelves stuffed with books and manga, and so-on.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks aroud 1"You.. really have a lot more here than your other campus room…"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, of course. I live here. And it's a little bit roomier."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "I suppose"6 she looks at a figure who's skirt seems to be obviouslly too short
<Saya_Koizumi> ((There's also a big cage in the corner, containing a ferret and its stuff.))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Frogot to mention that.))
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, shall we get started?"
06* Shizuka_tsukioka looks around a bit before hearing something from the corner 1"… Whats that noise?"
06* Saya_Koizumi closes the door. No locks on traditional Japanese houses, right~
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? It's probably Yuuno-kun. He's my pet~ We could play with him, if you want."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "A pet?… what is he anyway?"
11<Thoon> Not on your life~ And Yuuno's scampering around under bedding, making a racket now.
03* Orrin|Elsewhere (~PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.B3344483|nirrO#PI.96DAC51.8BE373FA.B3344483|nirrO) has joined #Tager-Chan
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Ah he's getting away!"
<Saya_Koizumi> ((He's still in the cage.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( Which also reminds me I'll never find magical girls 3 ;_; ))
06* Saya_Koizumi walks up to the cage and sitds down next to it. "Yuuno? He's a ferret~"
11<Thoon> Yuuno pokes his head out from under the upside down bed area he's flipped over for the third time today.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( nice save~))
11<Thoon> ((Guess what the GMs pets have been doing the last three days non stop~))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> "Oh..h6 she comes over 1hIfve never seen one beforeh
06* Shizuka_tsukioka she kneels down 1hHefs sorta cute…h
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gUm but anyways.. this training?h
11* Thoon he climbs out from under the mess to the cage edge, sniffing at Shizuka.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gah.. can I pet him?h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, yeah. Well, uh, I could try some ritual with the clotehs. i think that's what I did first. But, was it putting the ofuda on the clothes, or on me?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's probably ok, yeah. He doesn't usually bite or anything."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gUsually?h6 she tries to stick her finger in through the wire mesh/open the lid to put her hand in for a pet
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( oh orrin as two didnft show up time travel omake session we just went backwards/exaned a day in time~)
11<Thoon> He cutely sniffs at the fingers, before giving them a lick.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka giggles a bit 1hIt tickles…hefs really softh6 Shizuka laughs a bit and gives a rare smile
<Saya_Koizumi> "He's a really nice pet~ My parents got him for me while I was at home sick a lot." She tries not to let her glance wander over to some of the medical stuff still in one corner of the room. "He kept me company and stuff."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gOh… I guess you were sick a lot. I donft remeber you at school that much..h
<Orrin|Elsewhere> ((kinda figured something like that. Also, ferret = love. Ferret also = stink, but hey))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gUm sorryh6 relizing what she said
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( I know my cousin had one ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's ok. I'm used to it."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gAh so so we wer egoing to train right?h6 she says tryin got change subjects
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah. Yeah, that's right. So, uh, want to try the same stuff I did? We can use some of my old clothes."
06* Saya_Koizumi gets some clothes out of her closet. "Oh, and it should work better, Im'm in proper uniform and stuff~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((also orrin herefs sayafs sister http://privatepaste.com/download/4fb5d41691))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( you other guys may want to look at it too

Session Start: Fri Mar 26 13:43:57 2010
Session Ident: #Tager-Chan
03* Now talking in #Tager-Chan
03* Topic is 'Remember to occasionally check the wiki a13 http://everydaymagicalgirls.wikidot.com/tager-chan to update your characters and keep refresehed on current events, EXP handed out and so on.'
03* Set by Thoon!~PI.F4F5BB7.F9E87D18.80B19B79|lbehtlerT#PI.F4F5BB7.F9E87D18.80B19B79|lbehtlerT on Fri Jan 15 09:35:37
11<Thoon> (( sorry about that ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gOh… will I have to wear one?h
<Saya_Koizumi> "No, you'll be fine. It'll just help with my job."
06* Saya_Koizumi gets some of those little paper seals and sets about her work.
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 3d10: 18 [3d10=1,7,10]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gWith your job?h
<Saya_Koizumi> ((15))
<Saya_Koizumi> "You know, blessing these clothes or whatever. Like you suggested."
06* Saya_Koizumi gets a gohei and waves it over everything while murmuring a few prayers.
11<Thoon> Shizu's not convinced of your magical ability, but you are Saya.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka has a very puzzled face
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gSo.. this is Shinto magic?f
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep~ It's msotly driving away spirits and stuff. So, wanna try, or should I? Just, uh, you know, use these clotehs, don't want to do anything to yours, right?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gI I guess… um where is your bathroom?h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm? Down the hall. You could just change here, though."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> g.. I guess… Itfll be like gym right?h
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 6 starts to undress 1hum.. what about my underwear…h
<Saya_Koizumi> "You don't want to lose that, do you? I can look away, if you want."
11<Thoon> You could always try and bless/enchant/whatever that if she wants to keep it on~
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gIf .. if you would…h6 she further strips before putting on her freinds clothing
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gUm done so what do we need to do?h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, I suppose I could try to do something to anything you want to keep."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gHuh?h
06* Saya_Koizumi turns her back on Shizuka, politely. "You're really shy, huh? What do you do at public baths?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gUm never went to oneh
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gno wait… I think I went to one once… it was a long time agoh
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( http://privatepaste.com/download/02b271197c hmm donft know how to increase quality on it ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( at lesat there are no cell phones popping into existance ))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Save it to post sometime~?))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( possibly~))
<Saya_Koizumi> "Really? Don't like it?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gUm just never wanted toh
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gI mean we have a tub at home. I guess if it broke down Ifd have to do it..h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ah."
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, you done yet?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gAh yes sorryh6 shefs been done for a bit
06* Saya_Koizumi turns back around. "So, uh. go transform or whatever. And then change back really quick. It should work."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gum ok g6 the inhuma flesh starts to overtaker her form enveloping the clothing and then changes back
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 4d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, 4d10: 23 [4d10=9,7,6,1]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((18 ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((tenacity))
11<Thoon> The outfit remains~!
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gHuh?h6 she looks at the outfit
11<Thoon> It doesn't even seem sticky this time, Saya
<Saya_Koizumi> "It worked~ See?" /me seems quite pelased with herself. "It didn't last time~ Must be because I had better preparation. Oh, and there's not even all that goo on it."
<Saya_Koizumi> ((whoops.))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gIt really worked..h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep~ I didn't have to put a bunch of seals on you, either. Wanna see the pictures from when I tried it?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gI guess, it iddnft work like this before?h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Not really."
06* Saya_Koizumi gets out her cell phone and shows off her slutty pictures.
11<Thoon> All showing Saya pretty much hog tied in ribbons and spastically placed seals.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka is clearly embarsed 1h um …h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Hm?" She seems completely oblivious to how she must look.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Maybe that's what I needed to get my old clothes back. But, uh, that's how it works, or something. It's kind of hard to explain, right?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gIsnft this… um perverse I mean I can clearly see all of your chest in that one…h
<Saya_Koizumi> "No. Everything important's covered."
06* Shizuka_tsukioka blinks a few times 1hI.. I guess..h
11<Thoon> Such thin bits of ribbon covering them~
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, uh…what do we do now? Can I get you a drink or some snacks?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gWell can you still do it? I mean maybe itfs a fluke… I mean I donft think I really tried beforeh
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, sure I can. Just let me get some ribbon."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gWait youfre going to dress up like that again?!h
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( http://images.4chan.org/gif/src/1269503976603.gif make gif get linked to gif ))
06* Shizuka_tsukioka is turning a beet red
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, you asked me to, right?"
06* Saya_Koizumi is already shrugging out of her top.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka turns around
06* Saya_Koizumi stops and tilts her head. "Hm? Did you mean the whole thing about keeping my clothes?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gYes!h
06* Shizuka_tsukioka she says while turned aorund in a flustered maner
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh. Well, I don't want to risk this outfit, so~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> guww…h
06* Saya_Koizumi strips off her fancy shrine maiden clothes and gets some normal stuff from her closet. "I could try, I guess."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gThanks…h
<Saya_Koizumi> "So…"
06* Saya_Koizumi shifts to tager form and back to normal.
11<Thoon> Tenacity~
<Saya_Koizumi> 5d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 5d10: 23 [5d10=9,3,3,3,5]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((20))
11<Thoon> You also manage to retain your outfit. Yup, you're deffinitly onto something with this
<Saya_Koizumi> "See~ Uh, it works, or something."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gyeah.. um Ifm going to change back now…h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok. I'll go get some snacks~"
06* Saya_Koizumi leaves the room ,so Shizuka can change in peace.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gOkh
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 6 changes then goes back to pokeing and trying to pet the ferrit while she waits for saya to get back
11<Thoon> The ferret comes out of hiding to sniff at you again, now that the giant freakish monsters have left the room.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gItfs alright… everything is fineh
06* Saya_Koizumi comes back in a few minutes with a tray full of cookies and other junk food.
11<Thoon> Seeing the food tray, Yuuno starts climbing up the cage wall
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gAh thanks.h6 she takes some of the cookies and slowly munchs on them
06* Saya_Koizumi breaks a cookie in half and offers some of it to Yuuno.
11<Thoon> Yuuno takes his piece and starts nibbling on it rapidly.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gShould you be feeding cookies to him?h6 she says as she finishes slowly munching the cookie to oblivion
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( <1/2 font> omnomnomnomnomnom </1/2 font> ))
11<Thoon> The varmint seems to have no problem with eating it right now.
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's fine, as long as I don't feed him too much."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gOhh6 she eyes up something else 1hum so what does your room mate do on the weekends?h
<Saya_Koizumi> "I dunno."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gOh… I um.. thought you were .. uh closeh
<Saya_Koizumi> "We're friends, that's all." Totally oblivious.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gOh..h 6 she looks around and looks at the entertainment system 1hum um do you have any of those picoha shows?h

Session Start: Fri Mar 26 14:50:22 2010
Session Ident: #Tager-Chan
03* Now talking in #Tager-Chan
03* Topic is 'Remember to occasionally check the wiki a13 http://everydaymagicalgirls.wikidot.com/tager-chan to update your characters and keep refresehed on current events, EXP handed out and so on.'
03* Set by Thoon!~PI.F4F5BB7.F9E87D18.80B19B79|lbehtlerT#PI.F4F5BB7.F9E87D18.80B19B79|lbehtlerT on Fri Jan 15 09:35:37
11<Thoon> (( Sorry. Internet really hates me ))
<Saya_Koizumi> "What do you mean?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gUm I donft know never really watched shows like thish
11<Thoon> There's likely already tentacles grappling people on the show.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> g…h
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gumm… does this happen alot?h6 probably as it kicks up a notch
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Just watch ,it's a really good show."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> g… do you watch a lot of other shows like this?h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Some. It's msotly harmless. The heroine always wins before anything bad can happen. Well, except in that one with Ai-chan."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> g…h
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gSo .. this is what you think being a magical girl is like?h
11<Thoon> Clothes fly off of non main characters as tentacles hold them up and swing them around.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> g…h
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gYou know… we look more like the monsters than the girls when we transform…h
11<Thoon> Yuuno's banging around in his cage in the background, probably barely able to be heard under the moans and screams.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, magcial girls go and fight monsters. It's jsut what they do~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> 2d10+9 observation~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Shizuka_tsukioka, observation~: 22 [2d10=5,8]
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((17))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( http://boards.4chan.org/tg/res/8790914#8791146 :awesome: ))
11<Thoon> You notice a moe glasses wearing archetype side character pinned down by more of the tentacles from the monster.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> g… She doesnft really get hurt does she?h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, Picoha's always fine. She'll probably go kick that things ass really soon."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gI meant the girl with glasses!h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh? I dunno. I think she makes it out."
11<Thoon> Now finally Picoha arrives in the middle of the orgy of tentacles and victim girls, the unoccupied ones dive for her
<Shizuka_tsukioka> guw…h6 and continues to watch the almost tentecle porn
11<Thoon> After a preif scene of her struggling around with it and it only taking off a few bits for minor clotheing damage, she wrestles free, and proceeds to start threatening and yelling at it. It doesn't stop having its way with other girls during any of this mind you.
06* Shizuka_tsukioka is still in a shocked state and looks at saya oddly 1hSo.. itfs a lot more like this?h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep~ I really want to go find some monsters to fight. There's got to be some somewhere~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> g…h 6 and doesnft know much else to say for the rest of the episode
11<Thoon> Finally after it doesn't listen, and tries to attack her again, she blasts it with a seizure inducing beam. Most of it explodes in a gorey mess, and its blood is suspiciously white-ish, covers most of the girls. Conveniently its thick enough to censor the bad parts in a way that only really makes it worse.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> (( >Conveniently its thick enough to censor the bad parts in a way that only really makes it worse.< ~~ ))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gYou really want to fight monsters like that?h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah. It's got to be fun."
<Saya_Koizumi> "And, uh…what else should I do, you know?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gI donft know… Just be normal? I mean you did some things before this?h
<Saya_Koizumi> "What things?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "And, well…we're not normal. why would we just ignore stuff. There's probably monsters out there, making people suffer even now. We should do our part. There's that war and everything too, but its probably too big for us."
06* Saya_Koizumi sounds quite convinced and idealistic.
11<Thoon> TV says you're totally winning the war though, so no need to worry too much about that, right?
06* Shizuka_tsukioka is unsure how to respond 1h..I .. I guess. We really arenft normal anymore.h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep. So, we sould go fight monsters. I'm evne working on my own outfit~"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gOh? What does it look like?h
<Saya_Koizumi> "It's not finished yet…"
06* Saya_Koizumi digs a mosty-finished set of clothes out of her closet's set of cosplay things.
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gYou have a lot of this…h
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gDo you wmake these all yourslef?h
<Saya_Koizumi> "Mostly, yeah."
<Shizuka_tsukioka> ((er make))
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gOh… You must really know what youfre doing. They look niceh
<Saya_Koizumi> "Thanks. I have to spend a lot of time on them, though. So…do you have any hobbies?"
<Shizuka_tsukioka> gUm I do some magic and.. and work on restoring some booksh
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh. Uh…that's nice."

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License