Saya Mini Log 1

<Saya_Koizumi> Possibly after hours, the way we tend to hang out in-game.
06* Saya_Koizumi is in her room, currently dressed up in fancy miko clothes. It might not be a shrine, but it's the closest she can do before the weekend, and she wants to try something. She's got paper for seals and her gohei, anyway. And some old clothes.
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 let's bless some clothes the shinto way~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, let's bless some clothes the shinto way~: 20 [3d10=9,1,10]
11<Thoon> Plus, without such equipment, you can't pull off the miko cosplay look, not that it's cosplay
<Saya_Koizumi> ((15 isn't too bad. Damn. And yes, that's quite true~))
11<Thoon> The clothes must be blessed and ready, they have seals stuck on and all.
06* Saya_Koizumi strips out of her miko outfit and carefully sets it all aside, and puts on the clothes. "Hope this works…" And she does…whatever it isthat triggers the whole transformation thing, while rebuking herself for not inventing a little phrase to say first.
11<Thoon> After what's clearly a beautiful and magical transofmration that people will weep to see, you're there, in your room alone and feeling a lot taller and bigger, plus seeing things all weirdly.
06* Saya_Koizumi blinks a few times and looks around. Then checks herself in the mirror.
11<Thoon> Un/forutuantly you're not yet insane enough to see something delusional, you see the large nightmare staring back at you.
11<Thoon> It's still kind of pretty though. Maybe if it had some ribbons or other well placed accessories.
06* Saya_Koizumi giggles at the thought. The real test is if her clothes stick around. Shizu-chan thought it'd work. So…time to go back to normal~
11<Thoon> Hm. Make a tenacity check~ Human form version
<Saya_Koizumi> 5d10
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, 5d10: 28 [5d10=4,5,7,4,8]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((19 is the best I can take there.))
11<Thoon> OOC: So very close.
11<Thoon> The clothes don't seem to come back, this time. Maybe they weren't blessed enough.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((yeah, only need a 6. But, evne huge dicepools do not promise awesome~))
11<Thoon> There's no hint where they went, they're not lying around you all torn up or anything.
06* Saya_Koizumi sighs. "Awww~ It didn't work. Maybe I did something wrong. …where'd they go, anyway?"
06* Saya_Koizumi is bound to run out of old clothes at this rate. Unless…she does soemthing like just ties herself up in ribbons or something. She's got hundreds of meters of ribbons~
11<Thoon> They could be worth a try~
06* Saya_Koizumi digs a spool of ribbon out of her box of cosplay supplies. It's certainly better than losing underwear or clothes~
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Uh, roll cosplay hobby to not be particularly embarassing here?))
<Saya_Koizumi> ((It's only one die~ 10% chance of horrible failure~))
11<Thoon> OOC: that works.
<Saya_Koizumi> 1d10 no drama points ill be spent this mini-session~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, no drama points ill be spent this mini-session~: 2 [1d10=2]
11<Thoon> OOC: Damn it~
<Saya_Koizumi> ((Assuming that goes with presence, it's only a 7 Though, it'd ahve to go with teancity or strength to evne meet or break 10..))
11<Thoon> You nearly manage to tie yourself up in some sort of perverted bondage knot somehow, but manage to get the ribbons clinging around you in a way thats concealing the basic areas
06* Saya_Koizumi sighs in relief. It could be worse. Hm, but how can she bless it this time?
11<Thoon> There's not really much room for seals on it, but maybe if you stick them on you?
<Saya_Koizumi> It's worth a try~
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 more shinto magic, this time much more intimately~
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, more shinto magic, this time much more intimately~: 21 [3d10=9,9,3]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((23. Huh.))
11<Thoon> You could probably camwhore this look online if you wanted, now~
06* Saya_Koizumi has got to see how she looks in the mirror before continuing.
11<Thoon> People outside sometimes wear less, so it could be worse, its quite exotic looking too~
06* Saya_Koizumi shrugs and snaps a few pictures to show her sister later. They BETTER not turn up on the itnernet with a censor bar protecting her identity, though. Also ,are the blinds drawn? That, uh, might be important~
11<Thoon> Whoops, well no ones looking right now, probably no one saw you, hopefully~
06* Saya_Koizumi closes the blinds, just in case.
<Saya_Koizumi> ((or curtains. Whatever.))
06* Saya_Koizumi henshin~
11<Thoon> You again turn into the large monster, this time though a couple of the looser and more distant parts of the ribbons are around you on the ground
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh?" Saya looks around. Well, that's new.
<Saya_Koizumi> 2d10 intelligence feat. what could this mean?
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, intelligence feat. what could this mean?: 7 [2d10=6,1]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((ooh~))
11<Thoon> The seals weren't on the ribbon, so they weren't protected, so they are the secret to figuring this out~
<Saya_Koizumi> Well, that means she's getting warmer~ Saya shifts back to normal again.
11<Thoon> Another tenacity check~
11<Thoon> Also you hear knocking at your door~ "Saya, why's the door locked?"
<Saya_Koizumi> 5d10 tenacity
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, tenacity: 46 [5d10=10,10,8,10,8]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((oh holy fuck. 41))
<Saya_Koizumi> "N-nothing!" Saya shouts, her voice cracking. "I-I'm masturbating, so go away." THAT was the best excuse she could come up with? It'll never work.
11<Thoon> You don't just come back covered in ribbons and stickers, but also in the gym outfit you were at first wearing, though its all covered in thin whiteish weird horrible mythos monster slime, and on giving that excuse you also hear the door immediatly picked open and Eroly dashing in~
11<Thoon> "You're making all these banging sounds and- what the hell are you doing?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Eh? E-ecchin? How'd you get in?" Saya is obviously embarassed. And confused. And covered in weird slime. "I'm…uh…" too flustered to explain herself, apparently.
11<Thoon> "This is weird even for you. And what is this stuff?" She immedately scoops some up off you and just tastes it.
<Saya_Koizumi> "Uh…I'm not sure if you should do that…It's, uh…" She can't just say it's weird monster slime. Can she? Either way, this outfit's kind of gross, better take it off.
11<Thoon> "It tastes kinda sweet. What is it? It isn't from a guy is it?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "From a guy? What do you mean?" Saya asks while stripping out of the slimy clothes. She does pause to try some, though.
11<Thoon> "Well you know, guys stuff." she glances around again, and even checks the ceiling, its her being thurough, not obsessed "There's no one else in here though, so where'd you get it?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh? Well, onee-chan gave it to me. It's uh, some sort of edible lube or something. I think I used too much…"
<Saya_Koizumi> 3d10 bluff
<Unlovable_Halfbreed> Saya_Koizumi, bluff: 28 [3d10=8,10,10]
<Saya_Koizumi> ((25.))
11<Thoon> "Huh. Well that makes sense, I guess. The outfit's still weird though."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Weird? How so?"
06* Saya_Koizumi plays innocent. And probably finished getting out of the gym uniform which is definitely going in the wash.
11<Thoon> "Well, the gym outfit and ribbons, whatever, Why were you banging around? C'mon, tell me what you were doing~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Didn't I say I was masturbating?"
11<Thoon> "Yeah, but how? It sounded pretty loud." she follows you as you strip and wander about to take care of the mess, casually asking
06* Saya_Koizumi gets a towel out of her closet and uses it to clean herself up. "I was trying soemthing onee-chan showed me once. It…didn't really work." This wasn't a very good thing to lie about in the first place, was it. But…
11<Thoon> "Oh. Well, need help with it?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Huh?"
11<Thoon> "With what you were trying to do, duh?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "No…that's ok. Why would you offer, anyway? Isn't that a little but too much?"
11<Thoon> "You know, just in case you want help, I'm making the offer, that's nice, right?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah, but I don't think you could help. I don't think I knew what I was doing anyway, so it won't really work. Thanks for the offer, though~"
11<Thoon> "Okay then, the offer's still there if you need it though. So what have you been up to? I didn't see you after school the other day."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Oh, I was out with some friends."
06* Saya_Koizumi takes a seat on her bed, after making sure she won't get any goo on the sheets.
11<Thoon> The goo is a bit sticky, but not too hard to gather and scoop into the sink or something. With a good washing you'll probably get it all off, most of it stayed on the clothes, too.
11<Thoon> "Oh, yeah. Do anything fun? It's been boring around town lately."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Well, we went to a cafe. And we spent an evening at Yumi-chan's house before that. It's been pretty fun, so far~"
11<Thoon> "Oh? That's weird, didn't think you'd hang out with someone like her."
<Saya_Koizumi> "We, uh, kind of ended up in some unusual circumstances togehter. She seems like a nice girl, though."
11<Thoon> "Huh. Weird."
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yeah. Things have been kind of strange the past few days. I'm feeling better, at least."
11<Thoon> "Oh? That's good, I guess. You know if you don't feel well who to turn to, right?"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Yep~"
11<Thoon> "Good~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "So, uh…could you get out? I think maybe I should take a shower."
11<Thoon> "Aww. Fine."
11<Thoon> She gets up and heads out "I'll go pick up some things for dinner~"
<Saya_Koizumi> "Ok~ See you later~"
06* Saya_Koizumi heads for the shower.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License